Greg/Ryan - Florida isn't that far away...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Greg/Ryan [Crossover Slash] - Florida isn't that far awa

haha...hey...plot bunny!!!! hehe i dont write but someone should right something like that :D

oh welcome to the thread FrostBite! here have a smoothie! *hands smoothie* it gets pretty hot in here ;)

yes indeed. *takes smoothie* ooh, what if Greg and Ryan were cover in smothies? that would be hot...

-x-liv

:eek: me too, life_style! Damn you FrostBite, I'll never look at smoothies the same way again! :lol:

Anyway, aww bestfriends... that's so sweet FrostBite! :D I'm gonna say 'here have some smoothies' but it triggers an... umm, certain imagery in my head...

I need a cold shower! :lol:

haha aww man!!! thanks FrostBite!!! i need a nice dry cookie to get that hot image out of my mind...haha well actually i dont mind...:devil: but im with Silhouette! everytime i see a smoothie im gonna start laughing so hard. :D

I'm going to take a cold shower, and I'll bring a cold smoothie with me! :lol:

:lol: nice, life_style... the cold shower didn't really work cuz as soon as I step into this thread again, it's hot again :lol:

Hmm I wonder... if they're not CSIs, but like in an alternate universe, what are they gonna be, and how they would meet?

Maybe they could meet in college :D

College is a good idea :D Ryan would be the neat, organised kid who studies all day, and Greg would be the party-kid who's totally unorganized. But somehow they'd.. find each other ;)

Haha yeah... maybe they bump into each other in the hallways... or they could be roomates ;) :devil: (<-- for those who's familiar with my way of thinking would understand why I put evil smillies here :lol:)

Ahem. To keep it PG13... just imagine if they're roomates. Greg would play loud rock music and Ryan would be like, "Turn it down, I'm trying to study!" :lol:

Just read sandersidle's post... ooh acting class! Greg and Ryan both in a play. Greg supposed to save and fall in love with the Princess... but instead he falls in love with the Prince Ryan ;) Hmm science. They could be lab partners... And we know they won't just experiment with chemicals in test tubes, but also other stuff ;) :devil:

I don't know why but I think them as vampires would be so sexy... but isn't it ironic, Ryan's last name is Wolfe :lol: But hmm vampires are sexy creatures ;)

hahahha...or maybe ryan would set up a toutoring class and greg would have so sign up. that would mean every day after school they would get together and you know...*cough*..study..*cough* ;) :devil: ohhh that would also mean ryan would wear his glasses! :D *faint*

*peeks in* Did I miss the smoothies? :(

Well, as long as I'm here, I'll just say that even though I don't watch CSI:Miami, I have seen pictures and Ryan is really handsome! Hot Greg + Hot Ryan... I can only imagine how great they would look together! :D
*waves at sandersidle, Frostbite, and silhouette*

Hestia!!!! yay join the RuGged Wonders thread!!

of course you didnt miss the smoothies!! there always being pasted around because it get so hot! ;) :devil: here, *hands Hestia an ice cold smoothie* :D

greg.jpg

togo19-1.png

those are welcome presents for ya Hestia :D sorry the greg one is so small, but its one of my favourite pics and it really shows off his puppydog eyes *drool*

oh god...we need to put a warrning on the beging of each thread...Warning: may fait light headedness and an uncontrolable desire to have a smoothie....

*waves* Hi Hestia!

their looking the same way! *clutches heart and drools* can i keep them? like forever?

-x-liv

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back