Greg/Ryan - Florida isn't that far away...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Greg/Ryan [Crossover Slash] - Florida isn't that far awa

That's great, with the name and all :)

Oh, and can I have a smoothie? It's hot in here :lol:

*hands smoothie to life_style*

It's your life style, being handed smoothies and Icees because it's very hot in here! :p

RuGged Wonders sundae? Nicee. Something to cool us down, cause Greg and Ryan sure are hott!

Yep. With your choice of ice cream and whipped cream and hot fudge and cherries... and a whole bunch of other stuff. Use your imagination.

Whoa this thread is GROWING...

Haha I was having dinner with my friend yesterday and the place is like on top of the mountain or something, really cold... I was about to order hot tea but then I saw 'smoothies' and really I was VERY tempted to order it, even though it was like freezing cold up there :lol: It reminds me of Ryan and Greg :)

Anyway, how do you think Greg would react to Ryan's OCD?

Love your icon, szmandatogoholic! :D

hehe i know i would have been like
kt: "ohhh tea..SMOOTHIES! NO WAY! im getting that!"
friend: "but its like...freezing..."
kt: "yeah...but they have smoothies..too bad they dont have RuGged Wonders :("
friend: o_0

hehe. ohh i dunno. ha it would probably either drive greg insane because i can see his app. being messy :lol: or i think it would really bug ryan because he would always feel the urge to clean it :D..kus you know. theyd be living in the same app. ;) :devil:

Lol yeah but now I'm back home and it's so hot here! I've been having a lot of sundaes :D Hmm chocolate... ;)

Haha yeah it depends on who lives in whose apartment I guess... I wonder how Greg finds out about his OCD. Is it when they process evidence together? Or... hmm maybe when Ryan brings Greg back to his app. :devil: :lol:
Greg::eek: "Wow you're... clean!"
Ryan: "Yeah I'm a little OCD..."
Greg: "A little you say?"
:lol:

(Only a little spoiler about Greg in S7, but the rest is just my imagination ;) Put a spoiler tag just in case)
There's a spoiler about Greg got beaten up... He saved someone from some punks who have been beating people until near death. Now this has anything to do with that, but I was just thinking, what if Ryan was there, he could get really mad! I wanna see him pulling the bad guy from Greg and shoved him against a wall, "Don't. Mess. With. My. Guy." :eek::lol: You know, I think he could be really protective when it comes to Greg ;)

that would be sooo hot!! ryan shoved cooper against a wall in season 4 and i was drooling :lol: hehe. and that was even before i was inlove with em :D..it would be soo much hotter if he was doing it to protect greg tho :devil:

haha yup that where I got my inspiration from! Maybe after that he could take Greg to his apartment and take care of him ;) First, only taking care his bruises and wounds... then... :devil:

I'm just saying anything could happen ;) I wanna see hurtGreg and caringRyan! :D
Greg could stay on Ryan's bed while Ryan... umm, help him to recover ;) :devil:

Okay, one cold RuGged Wonders please... :lol:

hahaha :lol: i could tell you were getting hot lol

*hands Silhouette a RuGged Wonders*

Oh I could totally see Ryan doing such a thing (shoving someone up against a wall, that is, to protect the man he loves). I bet he'd be really angry. And you should never mess with Ryan :lol: And he'd definitely help him recover later on ;)

I don't know how Greg would react to Ryan's OCD. I think he'd just be cool with it and help Ryan relax gradually. At least a bit :p

omg...you guys are amazing! this makes me soo completly happy you have know idea!

you guys just became my new best friends.

-x-liv

I remember an episode from the second season of CSi where Warrick and Nick were in the DNA lab (before Greg was in the field) and they were having a type of fight and Nick was sitting in Greg's chair and Greg got really mad at them and pushed Nick out of the lab in his chair and almost pushed Warrick out and Warrick asked him if he "took his meds that morning". So maybe Greg has ADD or something.

And don't forget: Ryan's OCD is only a mild case.

Silhouette, thanks! I love it too. ;) I imagine it being greg giving his heart to Ryan or ryan giving his heart to Greg. :p

It is a mild case, but still. I think Greg (being messy and all) might have a problem adjusting to it, but the good thing about this is that it's our own imagination, so we could do whatever we want with it :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back