Greg/Ryan - Florida isn't that far away...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Greg/Ryan [Crossover Slash] - Florida isn't that far awa

And aspirin, for when your heart starts pumping really fast, like you're going to have a heart attack.

:lol: Hey guys! just checking in again, and I have to agree that insomnia so ROCKS! heheh!

Thanks for pointing the way to the Hot Geeks with Shiny Little Shields thread Silhouette! I'll check it out later. :D

Okay, now a word with R and G that means hot or burning?
Hmmm... the only thing that comes to mind is "GoRgeous" or choose from the list:
scoRchinG
blisteRinG
swelteRinG
seaRinG

Well... you get the picture. Most of them just end up having the "-RinG" at the end.

Of course, you can just say: "fReakinG hott!!" :D :lol:

haha i like it! Greg/Ryan - RuGged Wonders - fReakinG hott hahahahha wow thats weird ;)

Omg, omg! I like this thread! I really, really do! Can I hang out here? This seems like sucha cool thread.

no hollie you cant. JUST KIDDINNN! :D yay a new member!! here have a smoothie, *hands hollie a smoothie*. your gonna need it. it gets pretttyy hot in here :devil: :D

Thanks. *grabs smoothie* It definately seems pretty hott in here.

Ive been here all along! I promise!
I'm a sulker. I hide in corners!
But Im here! and totally in love with all the ship names getting made up!

Yay for newbies! Welcome Hollie! :D We like to drink lots of smoothies here because of the hotness, hehehe...

And so glad you finally decided to de-lurk Krinkle04, welcome! :D

yay!! another greg/ryan shipper! Krinkle, welcome to the hottest thread there is! :D ;)

Okay, question time!!! *clap, clap*

I'm not sure if this has already been discussed, but I'm too lazy to go back and read the previous pages (plus, I don't have the time), so I'm gonna just ask this anyway.

Okay, we know that Greg and Ryan are different.

1. If they did get together, do you think their relationship would work/last?
2. Why? Or why not?

Hollie!!!! I'm surprised to see you here. :D Welcome aboard! Yes help youself with the smoothies... it tend to be REALLY hot in here ;)

Hi, Krinkle, I've never met you, I think... but welcome back! Enjoy the smoothies :D *hands smoothies*

Mmmm I love Icess!

Silhouette, why are you suprised to see me here? It's quiet simple actually, having the two hottest people in the world together? It works. :D

I think their relationship would last. Cause if you think about it they have some what similar personalities.

Or if you went with it a different way. Ryan's OCD and Greg's .. well .. not OCD, opposites attract!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back