Greg/Ryan - Florida isn't that far away...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Greg/Ryan [Crossover Slash] - Florida isn't that far awa

haha aww man u posted at 12:37 and i didnt realized until 12:45..hehe i have noo life right now :lol: but its all good kus im going shopping tmrw! :D lol

Good for you! Shopping is always awesome! :D Well, I'm off to bed'cause I got my longest day of the week ahead of me tomorrow. But I'll check the thread again early tomorrow morning and sometime later that night. Gotta have my Greg/Ryan fix, you know? :lol: Maybe I'll have another smoothie for lunch, too. ;)

Until then, fellow shippers... *goes below the deck to retire* Nighty-night mateys! :D

sandersidle said:
ohh then we can be the 4 amigos! :D sorry ive never seen you post! :p
hmm, the go back to page six... or was it five. I was talking about the Ryan/Greg fic I'm working on. :)

Anyone know where I can locate some good pics of ryan? I'm trying to make the image for the fic.

Good pics of Ryan? Now all you have to do is go out to the CSI: Miami thread, take a turn to the left... and tadddaaaaa!!! The Ryan/Jonathan Togo-A-Go Go thread! There's a hell LOTS of GOOD pics there, I'm telling you, you're not going to be out of supply...:lol: Or you could go to Jon's fansites. There's a lot out there :)

lol so true, Shadowfax... Ryan is in the lead... :devil: :lol: Haha my brain is always in the gutter too, I even still got that 'hot tanned bodies glistening under the sun of Miami' in the corner of my head from that previous page!

Hmm I love that they have beach in Miami *takes out binoculars* :devil: *googles Ryan and Greg* :eek:

Phew! It's getting hot in here or is it just me? I need a smoothie... :lol:

Ahem, *takes a sip of smoothie* okay, I'm cooling down. So, I think maybe we could invade the Nerds With Badges thread cuz there's a good chance there'll be people who love both Ryan and Greg, as well as the idea of the two of them together... great place to drop that biochemical weapon, don't you think? :devil:

Nerds With Badges thread? Where? *looks around* Set the coordinates, my friend! Next stop: the Island of the 2 HOTTEST NERDS with Shiny Little Shields!! hehehe :lol:

(No, seriously... I'm still finding my way around here, so how do I go there? :D)

I have a new name:

RUGGED WONDERS.

Yeah, yeah, thank you!

RuGged Wonders. :D I made it up last night while trying to sleep. I love it. It kinda describes both of them, too, because their hair is kinda long and everything.

So...
Wonders or RuGged Wonders?

(I kinda forgot about Ryan's last name having an "O" in it.)

theres a thread called nerds with badges???? omg where? this is sad im a csi level 1 but i dont know where the nerds with badges thread is!? :( oh man

hehehe RuGged Wonders. i dont care what name.. :)

I've just found out about it too! Really... just walk down the hallway to a thread called 'General CSI Discussion' then if I'm not mistaken... Yep, it's there :D I've just posted something to bump it up so you guys could find it easier (used to be under a pile in page 3 :rolleyes:)

RuGged Wonders... Okay, I'm a loser. I had to look up the meaning in dictionary cause my English vocab is horrible (I know the meaning but vaguely ;))

rug·ged:
adjective
2. strong-featured: with furrowed facial features thought to suggest physical strength or strength of character, especially in men

Yep, that fits... Ryan: physical strength (I mean, look at those arm muscles :eek:)... Greg: strength of character (Maryln Manson, crazy hair, bright shirts, everyone? ;))

Hmm I Wonder of what name with R and G that suggest something hot... burning hot... hmm?

yeah thanks Silhouette!! i posted in the nerds with badges thread :D

haha omg rugged fits sooo well.. im not sure about the R and G word tho :(

Insomnia rocks! :lol: I love being able to come up with things.

So, is the Greg/Ryan ship just "RuGged" or "RuGged Wonders"?

I kinda prefer RuGged Wonders myself.

Lol the best ideas came when you're trying to sleep... Been there, done that ;)

Hmm... RuGged... Wonders... We can use both ;)

yeah i like the name with both :) ahh im still super syched if there is gonna be a crossover!! i would die...wait no faint ;) hey there has to be some sort of medicine you can take that will help with the symptoms :D

The only thing that could help you is... well, a drool bucket :D
And maybe smoothies or some other cold drinks... for when it gets too hot ;)

ahhh rightt.. smoothies!!! :D thanks. ahh and yes a drool bucket. those always come in handy. ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back