Greg/Ryan - Florida isn't that far away...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Greg/Ryan [Crossover Slash] - Florida isn't that far awa

*makes Icees*

Who wants cherry? Blueberry? Grape?

And my personal fave: Rugged Wonders! (That's blueberry and cherry mixed together.)

Sounds like a good drink... So, who's the blueberry and who's the cherry? :lol: :devil: :lol:

haha i can see greg as blueberry and ryan as cherry. haha i dunno why but maybe because ryan is known to get more angry then greg :lol: but anyways mmmmm sounds yummy :devil:

Rugged Wonders, sounds like a nice drink. Yummy :devil:

Yummeh, indeed!!! :lol: I'll take one and just chill, please. :devil: :cool:

Wait, I'm the most professional Icee maker. I used to make them all the time after I went swimming whenever my aunt had a swimming pool. :p

Thanks sandersidle!! *takes RuGged Wonders drink* Mmmmm... best drink I've ever had!!! :lol:

I'm actually gonna go out for a wild berry smoothie later on with one of my good friends. It'll have strawberry, blueberry, raspberry, and cherry in it, so I'll actually have a chance to 'drink' them both in!!! :lol:

And I'll have some of that Icee, too szmandatogoholic! I'll need it for later. :D

Ooh I want one too, please! :D

Haha I think Greg is the cherry, cuz he's more playful ;)
An image just popped in my head. Ryan, Greg, cherries, and... whipped cream! :devil: okay, I'll stop right there... cold drink, please :lol:

So, the perfect word for this ship is WONDERful :D

I bet you will.

Do you want a RuGged Wonders or a RuGged maJEsties? (The RuGged maJEsties has grape and cherry, while the RuGged Wonders has cherry and blueberry.)

Since we're thinking here that Greg and Ryan together = bluebbery and cherry, I think I'm gonna stick with the tried and true RuGged Wonders. :lol: Thank you! *hugs*

And yes, this ship is WONDERful!!! :D

Yes, it is WONDERful. I will make a banner of greg and Ryan and stick it in the front of my binder, and tell everyone that I'm rooting for a CSI/CSI: Miami crossover. :p

*hands a RuGged Wonders to sandersidle*

*along with a choco-chip cookie and a sugar cookie*

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back