Greg/Ryan - Florida isn't that far away...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Greg/Ryan [Crossover Slash] - Florida isn't that far awa

haha wow this is funny...i know its kinda early to be talking about a name for the knew thread considering we're only on page 7 :p..but we should use one of those names :D hehehehe

Yeah, maybe we should seriously consider that. :D ;)

I'm not very good with thread names, but how about:
Greg/Ryan - Catch the "GregoRyanthrax" Fever? :lol: :lol:

*shrugs* I dunno... Does that sound too much like a disease? heheheheheeeeheeee :lol: Sorry... can't stop the giggles on this one. :lol: :devil:

haha neither can i :D i like that name ;) people not part of this thread would be like..."GregoRyanthrax Fever? what the..." :lol: :D

hehehehe... Yeah, they probably would think that. :D

I just put in a warm welcome for szmandatogoholic in the Togo thread, and decided to lure her here to "catch the Greg/Ryan fever" seeing as her name tells me that she's a fan of both of our guys. :D Maybe she'll come and visit. :devil: *conspires to lure her again* :lol:

What? :devil: Just doing my part to spread the bug... I mean the fever... I mean... *shuts mouth and tries to look innocent* :lol: :rolleyes:

Shadowfax said:
hehehehe... Yeah, they probably would think that. :D

I just put in a warm welcome for szmandatogoholic in the Togo thread, and decided to lure her here to "catch the Greg/Ryan fever" seeing as her name tells me that she's a fan of both of our guys. :D Maybe she'll come and visit. :devil: *conspires to lure her again* :lol:

What? :devil: Just doing my part to spread the bug... I mean the fever... I mean... *shuts mouth and tries to look innocent* :lol: :rolleyes:

I thought you may have said something about me somewhere...

I thought up a name for our lovely little ship... well, little may it NOT be, but it IS lovely, lol.

WANDERS- Wolfe/Sanders.

I'm a pretty good writer and I make up names. This goes along the way. And THANK YOU for sending me the message in the JTAGG thread- I found it easily going along a "hunch".

*goes off to make a Wanders banner*

ShadowFax, im so proud of you! you found a fellow greg/ryan shipper! :D

welcome to the thread szmandatogoholic! :D

Aaack! Squeee!!! So you finally found us... :D (And I just left you message on the JT thread) At any rate, welcome to the Greg/Ryan lovers thread szmandatogoholic! I had a feeling you already caught the bug anyway, but what the heck... :lol:

Or it could be: WONDERS - WOlfe/saNDERS hehehe... :devil:

Lookie here, guys... I "brought" another Greg/Ryan shipper. Now we have the 7 amigos/amigas and then some. :lol: I think we have more than enough to man the ship, though I would love to see more converts. *goes off to pirate other ships for newbies* Aaarrrgh! :devil: :lol:

Edit: *giggles* Thanks sandersidle! *high fives* Whoot! Whoot!! :lol:

Shadowfax said:
The GregRyanthrax: Weapon of Choice for Spreading Hot Burnin' Love and Not War!!!
Mwahahahaha GregoRyanthrax Fever? :lol: :lol: Omg you guys are so hilarious! :lol:
Hmm really, I was having a sore throat and a mild fever the other day (in real life)... could that be the sympthoms? :lol: Nah... couldn't be.

Let's list the sympthoms...

Sympthoms of GregoRyanthrax:
1. fever... feel burning all over
2. fainting
3. excessive produce of saliva :D
4. hyperventilating
5. cough ;)
6. delusions of hot wild romance between two sexy men :devil:
7. spontanious television combustion :lol: (sorry, I need to include that)

what else?

wow those are most of the symptoms Silhouette very good :D umm what else..im thinkingg im thinkingg.

well i guess maybe you could include mood swings because whenever greg or ryan are on the screne if someone talks i freak out :lol: no one can talk when they are on the tv!

ohhh ShadowFax!! u made me think of another symptom! :D uncontrolable giggling??? *giggles* ;)

Aww, poor thing. *pats Silhouette* What you had might've been something else, because the GregoRyanthrax Fever might make you burn up and feel all hot, but it also makes you feel drool-good (if that even makes sense :p) :lol:

Let's see, other symptoms might include:
8. Addiction to Greg/Ryan fics -- our brand of pain medicine (comes in all forms and is absolutely free if you could find it, hehehe) :D
9. Uncontrolled jaw-dropping (hits the floor at the sight of those 2 tanned bodies)
10. Oggle-eyes syndrome -- characterized by wide and starry-eyed staring at the two gorgeous men

:lol: Well, that's all I could come up with for now... What other symptoms are there?

Edit: Oooh sandersidle good one! I'll add that in, hehehe.... :lol:

11. uncontrolled giggling
12. Zip-the-mouth glare -- given to those who dare talk while these 2 men are on screen. :lol:

This is good! What else? :D

lol okay... symptoms #8. Mood swings :D

Ooh new victim of GregoRyanthrax! :D Welcome aboard szmandatogoholic! Have some cold drinks! *hands smoothies and ice cream* This thread tends to be VERY hot :devil: :lol:

WONDERS?? :eek: I love!!!! I don't mind though between Wonders or Wanders, but being fair to Ryan... poor guy has only ONE letter taken from his name, compare to Greg's 'anders'?? :lol: Let's do him justice, at least he gets two letters in 'Wonders'... We should be fair, you know ;)
But it could be a sign of who's dominating the relationship :devil:

hahaha yeah. but ive always would have thought ryan would dominate..but thats just me. and who knows what gregs like when hes in a relationship :devil: oh man i need a smoothie!!! ;) :D

So this explains why I've been craving smoothies lately! :lol: I have been having smoothies for lunch the past 3 weeks, and I'm still craving it.

Yes, to be fair to Ryan, I'd go for "WONDERS" more, but that's just me. As far as who's dominant? Well, let's just say that Greg may have the majority of the letters, but it is Ryan's last name who's in the front and in the lead. :devil: Catch my drift? Heheheheheeee *brain in the gutter* :lol: *thuds*

hahaha dont worry ShadowFax, with these two my head is always in the gutter :D :lol:

WONDERS is better, poor ryan would only have one letter with WANDERS lmao! :lol: yess ryans last name definatly put him in the lead hehe :D

Ha! I knew I'd catch you here sandersidle! Oh, wait... you just left. *looks around and hunts you down* :lol: Just kidding, hehe.

Good to know you caught my drift, eh?? ;) eh?? :devil: :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back