Greg/Ryan - Florida isn't that far away...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Greg/Ryan [Crossover Slash] - Florida isn't that far awa

Hmm I was thinking. 7 Wonders of the World: Taj Mahal, Piramid, Great Wall of China, etc. Now scientists just found the 8th Wonders of the World: Ryan and Greg ;) :lol:

Boy, have I missed something :lol: It's great that this thread is so active, really :)

So what do you think their first date would look like? :p And remember to keep it PG-13, even if it's hard to ;)

Dinner and a movie... at Ryan's house. :p

*gets a coconut-pineapple smoothie and a sugar cookie*

Should I PM forensicsgirl and tell her the name of the crossover ship for greg/Ryan, since I came up with it?

Edited for the 2nd time: I wrote, in the "Shipper names?" thread, about our new name. :p WE HAVE A NAME NOW!

RUGGED WONDERS FOREVER!

(I couldn't help it.)

No more editing.

That's great :D

Yeah, that's kind of how I picture it too. Although Greg might suggest something crazy, like an outdoor activity of some sort that might not suit Ryan. :lol:

lol we have a name, YAY!!! :D

Haha they could go surfing... lots of beaches in Miami ;)
(I'm not going further cuz it'd only provoke some... err, imagery ;) :devil: :lol:)

life_style said:
Boy, have I missed something :lol: It's great that this thread is so active, really :)

So what do you think their first date would look like? :p And remember to keep it PG-13, even if it's hard to ;)

yeah! it awesome its active. it was dead for a really long time! :( but its back now...and sexier then ever...i ment ryan and greg...not the thread?? :lol: its latee here!

yes!!! we have a name!!!! :D WOOHOO! *throws confetti!*

Silhouette said:
lol we have a name, YAY!!! :D

Haha they could go surfing... lots of beaches in Miami ;)
(I'm not going further cuz it'd only provoke some... err, imagery ;) :devil: :lol:)

:devil: Bad images, bad images... but at least it's Greg and Ryan. :p

forensicsgirls asked if everyone agreed on Rugged Wonders for our ship. I told her to check out our thread for herself. ;)

thanks szmandatogoholic :) im excited for the new thread because then we can put it in the name :D

I had this weird dream last night that greg, Ryan and Danny (CSI:NY) all said that they had to go to San Francisco for special reasons. And then there greg and Ryan hooked up and didn't tell anyone because there was a crime scene to process. :D :p

Thanks for all the welcomes back!
*waves to everyone and takes the handed smoothie*
I'm gonna need the ice!

lol what a nice dream szmandatogoholic! :D

*hands the ice to Krinkle* Here ya go...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back