Greg/Ryan - Florida isn't that far away...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Greg/Ryan [Crossover Slash] - Florida isn't that far awa

Yeah I've read that too... but jesika you might wanna add spoiler tag, just in case ;)

Well, what's the chance that Greg got so traumatize then he decides to move to Miami to get new environment that will help him get through his trauma, like to find fresh air or something... I bet he'll find 'fresh air' in Miami alright :lol: ;)

Haha I'm gonna join Shadowfax and sandersidle drooling over Ryan and Greg's hot tanned bodies :eek: :lol:

Or, if Ryan decides to move to LV, he could... eh, learn to striptease :lol:

But LV casts already too many, so better Greg moves to Miami so they could get more screentime :D *mind already wanders far into images of two certain tanned bodies glistening under the sun of Miami* :eek: *faints*

Yes! It's about damn time they did a story line on Greg! Maybe Ryan would be there to comfort him after the angst... :devil: What? A girl can hope, right? :devil: :lol:

ohh i never thought of that! maybe greg will meet ryan if they ever have a crossover, and he never really thought of ryan as something more then a friend but when he gets hurt or something and hes traumitized...he calls up ryan and he moves in with him and then they both really like eachother :devil: haha

I like how all of your minds work :lol:

I definitely like that first spoiler :eek: How nice wouldn't that be? If they'd have a scene together, I'd faint too :lol:

The second spoiler makes me kind of sad though. If it were to happen, and he'd stay in the lab, they probably wouldn't meet, if they did a crossover. :(

well i dont think he would stay in the lab kus..
the spoiler said that the main characters would crossover or whatever. so i think both of them would be out of the lab :)

even if greg and ryan are just friends or whatever i would be soooo happy.even if they dont really talk but they know eachother exists that would be awesome!! :D

Hell, they don't have to talk. Them being in ONE screen would just made my day! :D

And of course, they don't have to talk... they could kiss :devil: :lol:

Yeah I just meant that the other spoiler said that he may want to go back to the lab, after that incident. And if he does, there's a slight possibility that they won't see each other if there's a crossover.

Yes, they could keep quiet because of all the smooching :lol:

ohh right sorry life_style :)

hahaa i guess silence would be even better then? :devil:

Well... not completely silence, right? ;) You could probably hear a loud bang from when Greg's back hit the locker :devil:

...Or, when the diner plates hit the floor and break ;) :devil: :lol:

hahahhah yes because ryan pushed aside dinner plates to get some hehe wait have u seen nailed? or you wont get what i ment :lol:

I haven't seen it, but I've read enough about it ;) That's where the idea come from :D

hahaha...aww mann we need more ryan/greg shippers! :lol: theres like 3 of us!!! oh well i guess we are the 3 amigos hahaha :D im lame i know

sandersidle said:
hahaha...aww mann we need more ryan/greg shippers! :lol: theres like 3 of us!!! oh well i guess we are the 3 amigos hahaha :D im lame i know
aww, I'm one, I just don't post here much. Too busy. Gotta write. ;)

ohh then we can be the 4 amigos! :D sorry ive never seen you post! :p

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back