Greg/Ryan - Florida isn't that far away...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Greg/Ryan [Crossover Slash] - Florida isn't that far awa

Thanks Silhouette!!! *takes ice cream and smoothies* :D

Well, I've always loved Ryan, and Greg was my fav character in CSI. I guess it was over a year ago when I stumbled on a fic that paired them up (can't remember the name now, sorry...), and after that, I just fell in love with this pairing! They're so different from each other, but so cute and hot together, nonetheless. Plus, they're my 2 most fav characters in the CSI franchise, soooo... :devil:

Ooh my partner of crime! That's what happened to me too, the diffence is that Greg IS still my fave character ;)

Too bad though we've never seen them together in one scene... maybe someday there would be LV-Miami crossover again *crosses fingers* How do you think they'd react to each other when they first meet?

Ooops! Did I say that? *feels sheepish* :(

Apologies for the confusion... I have more than 1 fav character (well, only one for each show anyway) and Greg IS still my fav in CSI: LV, followed closely by Nick Stokes. But Ryan IS my first fav character ever, and IS still my fav in CSIM. :D Hope that clears things up. :lol:

Yeah, too bad they haven't had a chance to work together... except in the wonderful, wonderful land of fanfiction! :lol: :devil: :lol: Maybe someday *crosses fingers, too*

Well, I think Greg would be one ball of hyper energy, and Ryan would probably frown at his behavior at first. You know, kinda sizing him up and trying to figure out if Greg really is a CSI? :lol: That would be a cute scene, don't you think? I could totally see Ryan with that confused frown at first, but then maybe loosening up a bit when he gets used to Greg.

It's a georgeous complement, I think: Ryan's OCD and serious side to Greg's carpe-diem attitude and high-energy fun side. :lol:

But that's just me. :rolleyes: I dunno... what do you think? :devil: :D

Silhouette said:
Too bad though we've never seen them together in one scene... maybe someday there would be LV-Miami crossover again *crosses fingers* How do you think they'd react to each other when they first meet?

you like this everyone!
in the spoiler thread someone said that anthony zuiker said not to rule out a csi crossover with all the main characters from the whole franchise!!! i think it might be for miami's 100th episode! greg and ryan are both the young csi's in the show so maybe they would hang out together!! :D :devil:

Oooh! I read that too! *happy jig* I hope it's true and we get to see some Greg/Ryan interaction soon! That would be soooo awesome! :D

i know!! i realllyyy hope it happens!! i would faint even if they just ended up meeting!!!!! that would be awesome! i think they would get along really well :D

I think they'd get along really well, too... Do we even know which epi this might happen? And when?

Okay... since no one has posted in a while, here are a few questions for you guys to ponder and answer: :D

1. If Ryan and Greg did end up hooking up, who do you think will move to make the relationship work? (ie: Will Greg move to Miami? Or will Ryan move to Vegas?)

2. Why?

3. How do you think the one moving will adjust to their new home?

Hmmm, that's a tough one, and one I've pondered over a bit already... If Greg were to move to Miami he'd get to be by the ocean again and could go surfing, and yet he would be soooooooo far from his home in California (assuming he still has family there or whatever). And we don't really know where Ryan's from or where his family is, with the exception of his Uncle Ron who lives in Miami, but if we assume he's from Boston, then he's already far away from there as it is. Then as far as leaving friends goes, and how well they would adapt to a new city, who knows? Maybe they could just elope and run off to somewhere far, far away, and live happily ever after together. :)

OMG that is good news, thank you sandersidle for the great spoiler :D I swear if the Spoiler finally proved to be true (well you know how misleading they could be :rolleyes:) I'd go to CSI Heaven :lol: And I agree, they'd get along really well.
They're both young so I bet Greg would be more than happy to find someone around his age :D

Hmm I think they could go with LD relationship for a while. They would miss each other very much that when they finally have time to meet they'd just want to 'jump' on each other ;) :devil:

Then after a while, they couldn't stand it being far from each other anymore, so I think Greg could move to Miami. I agree with quickbeam. Greg loves surfing and scuba diving, he definitely would enjoy living near the beach. And you know, instead of seeing Ryan trying gambling or something in LV, we could see their hot tanned bodies on the beach of Miami... :devil:

Greg could teach Ryan to surf ;)

:lol: I like the way your mind works Silhouette!! :devil:

Hot tanned bodies of Ryan and Greg on the beach of Miami? *thuds* Ooops... Uh, I think I just got some sand up my a**. :lol:

Could someone please give me a hand? Or would anyone care to join me in the :eek: oggling :eek: of these two gorgeous men in the sand? :devil: :lol:

ohh man! i dont think miami can handle having ryan and greg there! ;) csi: miami would be sooo hot!!! every week seeing them run around *drool* *faint* :D :devil:

:D Yeah... it might just make Miami the #1 show in the world and the US! :lol:

hahaha...well i know id be watching it every week!!!!! *drool*

Yeah, I'd be watching it every week and would still be saying: "MORE... *drool* NEED. MORE. NOW. *drool* MUST. SATISFY. GREG/RYAN. ADDICTION. *drool*" hahaha! :lol: :p

**SPOILER*

Hey guys, I don't know if you've heard the latest yet, but here it is. I picked up a TV guide yesterday after seeing Greg on the front cover along with Eric from Miami and ... I forget the guys name from new york (lol), and in it, it says that something's going to happen to Greg in this upcoming season. It says that his life is going to be put on the line, and we'll see whether he's strong enough to pull through it, or fade back into the lab. Yay for Greg angst!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back