Greg/Ryan - Florida isn't that far away...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Greg/Ryan [Crossover Slash] - Florida isn't that far awa

i badly want another las vegas miami crossover and then i want them to work together and then become friends......and then...

Oh I know! You'd think that they could give us at least one more crossover, what with the whole franchise being so popular and such. Hmm... I wonder if part of the reason they're not is because there's a little bit of tension between LV and Miami...

Or, the real reason, because we'd all die from too much hotness of having Greg and Ryan in one episode. Plus, when you throw in all the other CSI men... *drool* *faint* *heart attack/stroke*

...Spontanious Television Combustion! *nods*
You're right quickbeam. Must be hard explaining the phenomenon to the media... ;)

Don't worry jesika... I dont like it either when people push me to write when I'm on a writer's block :) The story would end up crappy lol... So take your time :)

Hey, sandersidle! Don't know you like Ryan/Greg too! Yay! :D

yeah! i do..i just never really said anything :D but i cant help but liking them...they are so hot by themselves and together its like wut you guys said! i would totally faint!! :D :lol:

I'm looking forward to reading your fanfic, jesika :)

And I'm also looking forward to reading your friends fanfic, if she's willing to post it, quickbeam :)

I know it doesn't sound like much right now, but I've finished up the first chapter of my Ryan/Greg fic. Once I type it up, I might be willing to give a little sneak peak if anyone's interested. I don't know how long it'll be before I start posting it, but I figure I can give you guys at least something to go on. =P

Right. It is I, co-moderator of Shipper Central. I'm here to remind everyone to go read TBonz's It's Me Again post, acknowledge the rules and sign it. Please do so as quickly as possible. If you have already done so, thank you for your co-operation. :)

I would also like to say the following, in addition to TBonz's post.

In regards to mod notification, please do so only when it is absolutely necessary and you are absolutely sure that the post is flaming in nature, spam or was made by a troll. If you're not sure ... that's what the board rules are there for. One or two notifications are more than enough to alert us to any situations that need our moderating. And no, sending us dozens of them in one go will not make us respond faster or 'help' us with our job. In fact, it's friggin' irritating to have our mailboxes clogged with spammy notifications. Be patient for us to respond. We moderators have a life outside of this board, and we can't be here 24/7. However, we always endeavor to reply and check things out as soon as we can.

About spammy posts. We mods have noticed that spam-like posts have been increasing lately. While we understand that the boards can get slow with no new episodes on air yet, please refrain from constantly posting one-liners. Especially, those that have nothing to do with the 'ship or current discussion. If possible, use PMs rather than clogging up the thread. No one enjoys browsing through a thread full of irrelevant posts, eh?

And lastly ... this is pure common sense. If you know that you'll be uncomfortable or annoyed about characters in your favorite ship being shipped with other characters you might not like, DON'T GO AND READ THEIR SHIP THREADS. You only have yourself to blame if you end up upset with other shippers not liking your ship. There's a very good reason why each ship has their own thread. Think about that.

That's all from me. For now. :cool:

Hi, guys.

So ... I'm quickbeam_cw's friend. And I wrote her a Greg/Ryan slash piece for her birthday (and it was terribly, terribly late, but that's another story). It has been posted to my lj, and I have been informed that you guys are starved for new material - poor brave souls, lacking *any* canon interaction! - so here I am, posting a link to said story.

... Can you tell I'm nervous?

let me tell you a story ...

As a caveat, I must add that this is the first time I have ever written slash, so be ye warned.

YAY new fic!!!! :D :D Thanx Polly! (And, no, I can't tell you're nervous :lol: well can you tell I'm happy? ;))
Cookies for you!!! :D *gives handful of cookies*

*goes to read fic*

ETA: I've read it and commented. OMG it's HILARIOUS!! Loved it. I love the way you started the story with your POV too :lol: makes it more hilarious. Ryan thoughts are too funny! And Greg... well, he's being Greg :lol:
But the ending... uh, not fair, we can't peek :( *tiptoed to Ryan's room* :D

You should definitely write more!! :D

I will most definitely read it, and comment on it later :) Thank you for being brave enough to come her and share it with us, I know I wouldn't dare too. So thanks for writing it and sharing it *hugs*

*gasp* How the heck did I miss this ship thread??? I love Greg/Ryan!!!

So, hello everyone!! *waves* Just one more thread to feed my growing Ryan addiction! :lol:

Lol maybe we need bigger banner by the front door :lol:

Anyway, welcome Shadowfax!!!! *gives ice cream and smoothies cuz Greg/Ryan makes this thread HOT ;)* I know you from Togo-A-GoGo thread... What made you fall in love with Greg/Ryan?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back