Greg/Ryan - Florida isn't that far away...

Discussion in 'Shipper Central' started by stripforensics, Sep 4, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Shine

Shine Police Officer

Re: Greg/Ryan [Crossover Slash] - Florida isn't that far awa

^Is she gonna post it online?

2. quickbeam_cw

quickbeam_cw CSI Level One

Hopefully she will. :D I suggested that she do that, because it would make hundreds of Greg/Ryan fans squee with excitement and be eternally grateful. :D :lol: She's an excellent writer, too, but I suppose we'll have to see whether she wants/is comfortable posting it. :)

3. Shine

Shine Police Officer

Okay. [We'll make her post it if she won't want to...Muahaha] xD

4. life_style

life_style Pathologist

Wow, that would really be great :) And what a cute present!

5. jesika

jesika Police Officer

It's almost impossible to find any Ryan/Greg fanfic. Anyone got any ideas where some might be hiding, other than the usual places.

I got tired of looking so I started writing my own Ryan/Greg crossover slash. Actually, I just wrote an NC-17 piece, and now I'm working on writing the rest of the story around it. Hopefully it'll be up soon, and hopefully you guys read it whenever it might be done.

6. Silhouette

Silhouette Pathologist

quickbeam, how's it going with your friend? Does she wanna post it? You know we're waiting ;)

I have no idea myself, jesika. Was wondering about that too...
    Anyway, you should post that fic!! We need new fics! :D Is it done yet? What is it about? I'm curious :)

I was wondering... does anyone ever do a Greg/Ryan RP? Or ever play one? Since there seem to be a lack of R/G fanfic lately, I just thought reading R/G RP would be nice too :)

7. LoneWolfe001

LoneWolfe001 Pathologist

well there is a fic called "Unravelling Fate" - it can be found on WMTDB. It is actually a Nick/Greg fic but Ryan does make an appearance.

i hope that helps Jesika

8. quickbeam_cw

Ah, alas, she's not quite done writing it yet. It will be done soon though, she had some writer's block for a little while, but that's gone now. ;) She did let me read one paragraph of it, though. :D I can hardly wait! :D

9. jesika

jesika Police Officer

Silhouette - I was actually just working on the Ryan/Greg fic just a few minutes ago. I wrote the actual slash scene a while back, probably a few months ago, but now I'm working on the beginning of it. It's going to involve a serial killer that both teams are trying to hunt down, who's victims seem to resemble Greg. I'm currently finishing up another CSI fic, it's a Warrick/Greg slash, and once that's done I'm going to really start working on this fic. I probably won't start posting it until I've gotten a few chapters done, but I think once I work out the details of each of the serial killers victims, it should start to flow a little more nicely and get done a little more quicker.

If anyone wants to see any other CSI fics I've written in the past (they all have Greg), you can find the non-slash at my fanfic site House of the Hated and the slash fics at my other site The Naked Attic

10. Silhouette

Silhouette Pathologist

Okay, quickbeam, we'll be waiting :D

Ooh nice, jesika, that sounds really interesting. Serial killer whose victims seem to resemble Greg? :eek: OMG I think I know where you're going... Greg... would be ok, rite? *hopes* I wanna read it!

ETA: I was over at your site and I read Gun Safety. OMG poor Greggo! >_< I held my breath reading it. It's so intense. Very good :)

11. jesika

jesika Police Officer

Lol, I can't tell you what'll happen to Greg, it's a secret. Just keep in mind that I'm a huge Greg angst whore, and that anything can happen. Don't jump to conclusions though. lol.

Glad you liked Gun Safety, I was in an angsty mood and wanted to try a style of writing a little different than what I normally do. Plus I just wanted to hurt Greg. lol.

12. quickbeam_cw

Did I hear the words 'Greg angst'?!?

*runs to go see*

:D

And I really like the serial-killer-victims-resembling-Greg thing too. :d

13. jesika

jesika Police Officer

I don't hear the words enough. If you want Greg angst, I'd check out "Burning Memories" over at my site. I'm quite fond of it, and I think it's one of my favorite endings to a fic. Not to sound too big headed or anything. lol.

And I hope you stick around to see the whole serial-killer-victims-resembling-Greg thing, you guys are making me wanna work on it more and more. lol.

14. Silhouette

Silhouette Pathologist

Greggo angst! :eek: Ooh I like!

I'll check out 'Burning Memories' though, while waiting for that serial killer one :) Hmm c'mon jesika, you know you wanna write and finish that fic ;)

Any Ryan angst too, perhaps? *is hoping*

15. jesika

jesika Police Officer

believe me, I do, but life is hectic right now. I did start typing the first chapter though (I write, then type). I'm stuck on the endings of my other two fics though so it's kinda holding me back. On top of that, my personal computer is down (has been for the past few months now), so that always causes a delay.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.