Greg/Ryan - Florida isn't that far away...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Greg/Ryan [Crossover Slash] - Florida isn't that far awa

Thank you so much.
I'll start reading tommorow, as it is almost 1am here and I'm really tired.

Guys, according to the board rules, we can't link to fics rated R or NC-17. If you want to share them, you have to PM them to each other.

although i dont see them in a relationship, youre right, florida isnt THAT far away ;) and theyre my favorite characters on the shows soo yea... :)

They're my favorite characters too, gregsaraforever.
Before I watch Miami, I am a Greg fan. But after I start watching Miami, I love Ryan too. Then it sort of hit me: wouldn't it be great if my two fave characters get together? I read a Ryan/Greg fic and they're so GREAT together :D
Imagine them together in one scene.... *faint*

Offtopic - And I see from your name, you're a sandle fan as well? ;) I ship sandle. But I actually love slash too. :D

Well, its time for another ship to become our Featured Ship of the week, so I'm going to untack this thread - but please do continue to discuss this cute pairing :)

wore do u think would wear the pants in this relationship (Greg or Ryan)?

That's a good question...I see Ryan being more of the pants in the relationship actually.

i think Greg would be the one in charge (but i think thats just my personal preference).

who do u think would initiate the relationship (Greg or ryan)??

I see Ryan as the one in charge, don't know why. But I think Greg would initiate the relationship :)

Wow, imagine Ryan and Greg in a scene together. I bet there would be a lot of chemistry, even if it was totally unshippery ;)

I read The Thein Yellow Line yesetrday, I loved it.

Anyway, if I may join this converstaion, I think that Ryan would be the one in charge.

The scene would be great. I don't know if I could stand so much hotness at the same time. xD

I think it's Ryan in charge. He has this... vibe. :lol: He could be all serious and just tell Greg what to do. Maybe because he was a cop, you know, he might use to pin people down on hood of their cars or something LOL

But I can also see him being the quiet type. Uncertain. While Greg would be more relax and like, telling him to relax too :D And I could imagine Greg being the playful, flirtatious, tempting one ;)

flirtatious greg is hard to resist. poor ryan he will not know what hit him.

Both Ryan & Greg are eager to prove themselves in the field as they are both rookies. do u think that their jobs could get in the way of their relationship??

LoneWolfe001 said:
Both Ryan & Greg are eager to prove themselves in the field as they are both rookies. do u think that their jobs could get in the way of their relationship??
I don't think so.
Maybe that would happen, but they would realize that it doesn't matter who is better at work.

Oh man, I'm so excited... my birthday was a couple days ago, and as a gift, one of my friends is going to write me a Greg/Ryan fanfic!! *squee* She's not a Greg/Ryan fan herself, or really a shipper at all, so she said it was something new for her to write, but I REALLY am looking forward to it. :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back