Greg are we ready for this?

Discussion in 'Fan Fiction' started by sarahSidle1981, Jul 13, 2007.

1. sarahSidle1981

sarahSidle1981 Lab Technician

Chapter Twenty-Three
    They have been at the ER of Desert palm hospital for fifteen minutes when Sofia comes run through the door over to Sara, Gil, Warrick, and Nick. She sees Gil has his left arms around Sarah’s waists and that he is wipe tears off of his wife face with his right hand. She can tell by the look on the four csi faces they have not get any information from the ER doctors yet, she walks over to Warrick, Nick, Sarah and Gil with her hands in her jean pockets. Nick, Sarah, Gil and Warrick walk over to Sofia and give her a big hug, at the sometime Tina Brown walks over to them and Stops in front of Sofia. Warrick walks over to his wife and point to the chairs. Nick, Warrick, Tina, Sarah, Gil and Sofia goes over to the setting area and take a set.

Tina: We start Greg on an IV to rehydrate him and also to get his fever down, because it 104.9. The doctor also has Greg on a nasal prong to give him some oxygen. The doctor is run a strep throat test and having Greg blood counts run and checking the blood for any type bacterial infection.
    Sofia: Did the doctor check to see if his tonsils were swelling and if his lymph-nods are swell, because he told me this morning that they felt swelling . He would not let me check, because he does want me to catch what he has?
    Tina: Yeah, the doctor taken a look at his throat, Greg tonsils were a little swell but not enough to cause him to be so sick and yes his lymph-nods are swelling. The doctor is also having Greg have a chest x-ray taken. The doctor has also taken a nasal swab s he can run a respiratory culture.
    Sofia: When will the doctor be able to tell us anything and can I go and see my husband?
    Tina: The doctor should come out within a half hour to let you know what Greg has, But you can’t see him yet, because he having the chest x-ray right now.
    Sofia: Ok.
    Sarah: How are you holding up Tina?
    Tina: Good, but I can’t wait for August 6 to get here and to have these babies, because they kicking all the time. I also have to go to the bathroom every half hour on the dot. I have to get back to work. I see you at home Warrick.
    Warrick: So will I Tina, try and take it easy and do not over work honey.
    Tina: I won’t Warrick.

Tina stands up and walks back towards the ER and goes back to work. The CSI and Sofia set in the wait area for another thirty minutes before a doctor comes over to them. As soon as Sofia sees the doctor walking through the door to the setting area she stands up. The doctor walks over to her.

Dr. Nime: Are you Greg Sanders wife?
    Sofia: Yes, what is wrong with him?
    Dr. Nime: He has adenovirus!
    Sofia: So are you put Greg on any prescriptions and when can I take him home?
    Dr. Nime: No, I am not going put him on any prescriptions, you just have treated the symptoms with over the counter cold medicine to relive the cough and runny noses. Give him a pain/ fever reduce to help keep his fever down and make sure he pushes the fluids. I want him to stay in bed the rest of this week. If he stays in bed and gets lots of rest he should feel better by next Saturday.
    Sofia: What should I do to keep from catch what Greg has since I am pregnant?
    Dr. Nime: Wear a mask when you are around him, sleep in another room and wash you hand regular. Also, use disinfections in the bathroom and the rest of the house. You can take him home now. A nurse is bringing him out as we speck.

Tina comes through the doors pushing Greg and Sofia, goes outside and brings her car over to the doors of the ER. Warrick help Greg out of the wheelchair and into Sofia Car. Nick, Sarah, Gil, Warrick and Tina watch Sofia drive away, then the four CSI head back to the lab and Tina goes back to work. Sofia pulls her car into the garage and then she goes and helps her husband into the house. She then helps Greg upstairs and into bed.

Sofia: I am going downstairs and pour you’re a large glass of water then I bring it up to you.
    Greg: Coughs, Can you make me some chicken noodle soup to?
    Sofia: Sure, Honey. I will bring the soup and water up at the sometime.

Sofia goes back downstairs and into the kitchen. She takes a can of chicken noodle soup out of the cabinet and pours it into a soup pan and puts on the stove to heat up. As the soups heat up she pours a large glass of water for Greg and get a bowl down for the soup. She put the glass of water on a tray and then puts some soup into the bowl and she set that onto the tray. She then takes Greg soup and water upstairs to him. Greg sets up in bed when Sofia walks into the room. She put the tray down on his lap and then kisses his forehead.

Sofia: I will be next store in the guests bedroom working on case paperwork. If you need me for anything Greg uses your cellphone to call my cellphone .
    Greg: Ok, Sweetie.

Sofia walks out of they bedroom and goes into the guests bedroom and start working on case paperwork that she needs to get down. Greg eats all of his soup and drinks all of his water. He set the tray on the floor then goes to sleep.

2. MacsGirlMel

MacsGirlMel Mac's Personal Assistant

I hope he gets better soon :)

3. sarahSidle1981

correct spelling and grammar for chapter Twenty-three

Chapter Twenty-Three
    They have been at the ER of Desert palm hospital for fifteen minutes when Sofia comes run through the door over to Sara, Gil, Warrick, and Nick. She sees Gil has his left arms around Sarah’s waists and that he is wipe tears off of his wife face with his right hand. She can tell by the look on the four csi faces they have not get any information from the ER doctors yet, she walks over to Warrick, Nick, Sarah and Gil with her hands in her jean pockets. Nick, Sarah, Gil and Warrick walk over to Sofia and give her a big hug, at the sometime Tina Brown walks over to them and Stops in front of Sofia. Warrick walks over to his wife and point to the chairs. Nick, Warrick, Tina, Sarah, Gil and Sofia go over to the setting area and take a set.

Tina: We start Greg on an IV to rehydrate, him and to get his fever down, because its 104.9. The doctor has also put Greg on a nasal prong to give him some oxygen. The doctor is run a strep throat test and having Greg blood counts run and checking the blood for any type bacterial infection.
    Sofia: Did the doctor check to see if his tonsils were swelling and if his lymph-nods are swell, because he told me this morning that they felt swelling . He would not let me check, because he does not want me to catch what he has?
    Tina: Yeah, the doctor taken a look at his throat, Greg tonsils were a little swell but not enough to cause him to be so sick and yes his lymph-nods are swelling. The doctor is also having Greg have a chest x-ray taken. The doctor has also taken a nasal swab so he can run a respiratory culture.
    Sofia: When will the doctor be able to tell us anything and can I go and see my husband?
    Tina: The doctor should come out within a half hour to let you know what Greg has, But you can’t see him yet, because he having the chest x-ray right now.
    Sofia: Ok.
    Sarah: How are you holding up Tina?
    Tina: Good, but I can’t wait for August 6 to get here and to have these babies, because they kicking all the time. I also have to go to the bathroom every half hour on the dot. I have to get back to work. I see you at home Warrick.
    Warrick: So will I Tina, try and take it easy and do not over work honey.
    Tina: I won’t Warrick.

Tina stands up and walks back towards the ER and goes back to work. The CSI and Sofia set in the wait area for another thirty minutes before a doctor comes over to them. As soon as Sofia sees the doctor walking through the door to the setting area she stands up. The doctor walks over to her.

Dr. Nime: Are you Greg Sanders wife?
    Sofia: Yes, what is wrong with him?
    Dr. Nime: He has adenovirus!
    Sofia: So are you put Greg on any prescriptions and when can I take him home?
    Dr. Nime: No, I am not going to put him on any prescriptions, you just have to treated the symptoms with over the counter cold medicine to relive the cough and runny noses. Give him a pain/ fever reduce too help keeps his fever down and make sure he pushes the fluids. I want him to stay in bed the rest of this week. If he stays in bed and gets lots of rest he should feel better by next Saturday.
    Sofia: What should I do to keep from catch what Greg has since I am pregnant?
    Dr. Nime: Wear a mask when you are around him, sleep in another room and wash you hand regular. Also, use disinfections in the bathroom and the rest of the house. You can take him home now. A nurse is bringing him out as we speck.

Tina comes through the doors pushing Greg and Sofia, goes outside and brings her car over to the doors of the ER. Warrick help Greg out of the wheelchair and into Sofia Car. Nick, Sarah, Gil, Warrick and Tina watch Sofia drive away, then the four CSI head back to the lab and Tina goes back to work. Sofia pulls her car into the garage and then she goes and helps her husband into the house. She then helps Greg upstairs and into bed.

Sofia: I am going downstair and pour you’re a large glass of water then I bring it up to you.
    Greg: Coughs, Can you make me some chicken noodle soup to?
    Sofia: Sure, Honey. I will bring the soup and water up at the sometime.

Sofia goes back downstairs and into the kitchen. She takes a can of chicken noodle soup out of the cabinet and pours it into a soup pan. She put the pan with the soup in it onto the stove to heat up. As the soups heat up, she pours a large glass of water for Greg and get a bowl down for the soup. She put the glass of water on a tray and then puts some soup into the bowl and she set that onto the tray. She then takes Greg soup and water upstairs to him. Greg sets up in bed when Sofia walks into the room. She put the tray down on his lap and then kisses his forehead.

Sofia: I will be next store in the guests bedroom working on case paperwork. If you need me for anything, Greg uses your cellphone to call my cellphone .
    Greg: Ok, Sweetie.

Sofia walks out of they bedroom and goes into the guests bedroom and start working on case paperwork that she needs to get down. Greg eats all of his soup and drinks all of his water. He set the tray on the floor then goes to sleep.

4. sarahSidle1981

* Made up the names of suspect and victims along with the address of the crime scene.
    Chapter Twenty-Four
    It’s the night of July 17, 2007 and Sofia gets a call to go out to a crime scene in Boulder City at house 1605 off singer road. She hangs up the house phone and puts her bullet proof vest on over her tank top, then pulls on her lavender empire waist tunic. Then she puts her gun belt on along with her pager and cellphone. She is walking out of the guest room and towards the staircase when Greg walks out of their bedroom and over to her. He looks at his wife and sees that she is dress and is wearing her gun belt along with her pager and cellphone. He now knows for sure that phone call, was from the police station and that she has to go into work. He reaches his right hand out and takes her right hand. Sofia runs her left-hand throw her husband hair and touch his forehead with her fingers and feels that his fever has finally break. She leans in a kiss his forehead.

Greg: (Sniffles) Honey, I though you were going try and work fewer hours?
    Sofia: Yeah, I was but it a busy night and all the other detectives are out on other cases so I have to go into work.
    Greg: Did they need me to go into work?
    Sofia: No, you are going to stay home and rest like the doctor tell you to!
    Greg: ( Cover his nose with a tissue.) Ah-Choo, But Sweetie promise me you take easy and make sure to eat enough so you do not get dizzy and passes out like you did last night.
    Sofia: I will Greg, I just could not handle eat anything after being at last night crime scene. The smell was so bad it made me really nausea Greg.
    Greg: You just going to have to eat no matter how nausea the smell of the crime scene makes you tonight!
    Sofia: Ok, Honey I have to go now, I will see you when I get home in the morning.
    Greg: Ok, But try to get off work early.
    Sofia: I try.

With that Sofia hands downstairs and grabs her purse off the coffee table and hands out to her car. Once she has got into her car, she hit the button for the garage door to open, then she starts her car. As she is driving to the crime scene she is eating saltine cracker and thinking about what Greg and she was talking about I left the house and I know he is right. I should have told the sheriff I could not work tonight, but since we are already short one-detective I need to go into work. Seeing that detective Jim Brass has a family emergency and he had to go to Las Angel to see his daughter Ellie who is in the hospital, because her boyfriend push her down the stair of their apartment building. Sofia pulls her car up to the crime scene in Boulder City at house number 1605 off singer road. She parks her car and gets out and then heads up to the house to talk with office Gold and office Pink who was the first office on the scene.

Office Gold: Hello, detective Curtis how are you feeling tonight?
    Sofia: All right, what do I need to know before head inside?
    Office Pink: We believe It’s a 420 (homicide.) A family of ten was killed.
    Sofia: How many female and how many males?
    Office: Gold: Five female and five males.
    Sofia: Have the CSI been call in yet?
    Office Pink: No, we were waiting for you to take a look around first and let us know what code to call into the CSI.
    Sofia: Ok, I will go have a look around.

Sofia follows the office into the house and upstairs to the second floor. She sees the mother laying on the hallway floor and she is facing the nursery on her right-hand side. She looks into the room and sees it’s a baby girl nursery and the walls are paint pink and have purple rose on them. She walks into the room watch where she steps not to destroy any evidence. The first thing she sees is two cribs. She sees that both babies have had their throats cut and are laying in a pool of they are blood. Sofia turns and walks out of the room and goes to the room next to it and sees it’s another girl room and the two toddlers have had their throats cut open too. The same with the two boy toddlers and both baby boys. Office Pink then shows Sofia the face laying on the shower floor in the bathroom. The two office and Sofia walk backs outside and Sofia takes her cellphone off her hip and calls Gil Grissom.

Gil: Grissom
    Sofia: Gil, I need two csi, out at a crime scene in Boulder City at house number 1605 off singer road. There has been a 420 (homicide)
    Gil: How many was killed Sofia?
    Sofia: The mother and Father. Along with the two baby boys and two baby girls. Two girls and two boy toddlers about age two, so a total of ten all tegether.
    Gil: I sent Nick and Warrick over right away and Catherine, Sarah and I will get there as soon as we can.
    Sofia: Maybe Catherine, Sarah and you should set this one out the babies were around the same ages as Sarah and your babies and Lindsey babies are.
    Gil: Ok, but If Warrick and Nick, needs any help lets Catherine, Sarah and I know.
    Sofia: I will Gil.

Gil and Sofia hang up and Sofia puts her cellphone back on her hip then walks back out to her car. She grabs the package of saltine crackers off the passenger seat and starts eating them. Office Pink and Office Gold walk over to her and both give her the look of understanding.

Office Pink: Still having morning sickness detective Curtis?
    Sofia: Yeah and Saltine crackers are the only thing that seems to help me feel less nausea.
    Office Pink: My wife live on saltine crackers from the five weeks of the pregnancy till she was about sin months.
    Office Gold: You could be one of the luck ones and have the morning sickness stop around fourteen weeks like my wife morning sickness did.
    Sofia: I hope it stops soon then fourteen weeks.
    Office Pink: Set down in your car and relaxes and try to focus on anything but the how nausea you are till the csi gets here. We will keep an eye on everything.
    Sofia: Thanks I will.

The office go to work watching the crime scene and Sofia takes a set on the passengers seat and eats same more saltine crackers.

5. MacsGirlMel

eew I hope they catch who did it. And that she feels better.

6. sarahSidle1981

Correct spelling and grammar

* Made up the names of suspect and victims along with the address of the crime scene up.
    Chapter Twenty-Four
    It’s the night of July 17, 2007 and Sofia gets a call to go out to a crime scene in Boulder City at house 1605 off of singer road. She hangs up the house phone and puts her bullet proof vest on over her tank top, then pulls on her lavender empire waist tunic. Then she puts her gun belt on along with her pager and cellphone. She is walking out of the guest room and towards the staircase when Greg walks out of their bedroom and over to her. He looks at his wife and sees that she is dress and is wearing her gun belt along with her pager and cellphone. He now knows for sure that the phone call, was from the police station and that she has to go into work. He reaches his right hand out and takes her right hand. Sofia runs her left-hand throw her husband hair and touch his forehead with her fingers and feels that his fever has finally break. She leans in and she kisses his forehead.

Greg: (Sniffles) Honey, I though you were going try and work fewer hours?
    Sofia: Yeah, I was but it’s a busy night and all the other detectives are out on other cases so I have to go into work.
    Greg: Did they need me to go into work?
    Sofia: No, you are going to stay home and rest like the doctor tell you to!
    Greg: ( Cover his nose with a tissue.) Ah-Choo, But Sweetie promise me you will take it easy and make sure to eat enough so you do not get dizzy and passes out like you did last night.
    Sofia: I will Greg, I just could not handle eat anything after being at last night crime scene. The smell was so bad and it made me really nausea Greg.
    Greg: You just going to have to eat no matter how nausea the smell of the crime scene makes you tonight!
    Sofia: Ok, Honey I have to go now, I will see you when I get home in the morning.
    Greg: Ok, But try to get off work early.
    Sofia: I will try.

With that Sofia hands downstairs and grabs her purse off the coffee table and hands out to her car. Once she has got into her car, she hit the button for the garage door to open, then she starts her car. As she is driving to the crime scene she is eating saltine cracker and thinking about what Greg and her was talking about before she left the house. I know he is right I should have told the sheriff I could not work tonight. But since we are already short one-detective I needed to came into work. Seeing that detective Jim Brass has a family emergency and he had to go to Las Angel to see his daughter Ellie who is in the hospital, because her boyfriend push her down the stair of their apartment building. Sofia pulls her car up to the crime scene in Boulder City at house number 1605 off of singer road. She parks her car and gets out and then heads up to the house to talk with office Gold and office Pink who was the first office on the scene.

Office Gold: Hello, detective Curtis how are you feeling tonight?
    Sofia: All right, what do I need to know before head inside?
    Office Pink: We believe It’s a 420 (homicide.) A family of ten was killed.
    Sofia: How many female and how many males?
    Office: Gold: Five female and five males.
    Sofia: Have the CSI been call in yet?
    Office Pink: No, we were waiting for you to take a look around first and let us know what code to call into the CSI..
    Sofia: Ok, I will go have a look around.

Sofia follows the office into the house and upstairs to the second floor. She sees the mother laying on the hallway floor and she is facing the nursery on her right-hand side. She looks into the room and sees it’s a baby girl nursery and the walls are paint pink and have purple rose on them. She walks into the room watch where she steps not to destroy any evidence. The first thing she sees is two cribs. She sees that both babies have had their throats cut and are laying in a pool of they are blood. Sofia turns and walks out of the room and goes to the room next to it and sees it’s another girl room and the two toddlers have had their throats cut open too. The same with the two boy toddlers and both baby boys. Office Pink then shows Sofia the father whois laying face down on the shower floor in the master bathroom. The two office and Sofia walk backs outside and Sofia takes her cellphone off her hip and calls Gil Grissom.

Gil: Grissom
    Sofia: Gil, I need two csi, out at a crime scene in Boulder City at house number 1605 off of singer road. There has been a 420 (homicide).
    Gil: How many was killed Sofia?
    Sofia: The mother and Father. Along with the two baby boys and two baby girls. Two girls and two boy toddlers about age two, so a total of ten all tegether.
    Gil: I sent Nick and Warrick over right away and Catherine, Sarah and I will get there as soon as we can.
    Sofia: Maybe Catherine, Sarah and you should set this one out the babies were around the same ages as Sarah and your babies and Lindsey babies are.
    Gil: Ok, but If Warrick and Nick, needs any help lets Catherine, Sarah and I know.
    Sofia: I will Gil.

Gil and Sofia hang up and Sofia puts her cellphone back on her hip then walks back out to her car. She grabs the package of saltine crackers off the passenger seat and starts eating them. Office Pink and Office Gold walk over to her and both give her the look of understanding.

Office Pink: Still, having morning sickness detective Curtis?
    Sofia: Yeah and Saltine crackers are the only thing that seems to help me feel less nausea.
    Office Pink: My wife live on saltine crackers from the five weeks of the pregnancy till she was about six months.
    Office Gold: You could be one of the luck ones and have the morning sickness stop around fourteen weeks like my wife morning sickness did.
    Sofia: I hope it stops soon then fourteen weeks.
    Office Pink: Set down in your car and relaxes and try to focus on anything but how nausea you are till the csi gets here. We will keep an eye on everything.
    Sofia: Thanks I will.

The office go to work watching the crime scene and Sofia takes a set on the passengers seat and eats same more saltine crackers.

7. sarahSidle1981

* Made up the names of victims and murders. Also made up the fact that the Smith family has Las Vegas first to have two set of quadruplets.
    Chapter Twenty-Five: I am going home, Sheriff!
    Sofia is setting in her car with her eyes closes trying not to get sick to her stomach, because for the last three minutes, she becomes very nausea that she can taste the saltine crackers trying to come back up. She puts her head between her knees help that we help like it has in the past but it not work. She then hears someone knocking on her knock and then someone open it up, but she does not open up her eyes or set up. Sheriff Mckey, Warrick, Nick, Gil, Catherine staring at her.

Sheriff Mckey: Detective Curtis, you need to fill the csi in on what happen to the Smith family.
    Sofia: What are you, belch, doing here?
    Sheriff Mckey: I am here because the Smith family is famous for having for having the first two sets of quadruplets in Nevada.
    Sofia: Belch
    Gil: Sofia is everything all right, because you keep belching?
    Sofia: Just nausea for the morning sickness.
    Gil: Its all right Sheriff I already fill my team in I what went down here.
    Sheriff Mckey: Then get to work, Process the crime scene. Sofia, go and talk to the smith neighbors and see if anyone heard anything or seen anything. Also, no one should talk to the media.

Warrick, Nick, Catherine and Gil walks up the sidewalk and into the house where the murder happened, But Sofia does not get out of her car. Sheriff Mckey looks down at Sofia then pulls her out of the car. He then locks and closes her car door and he stands in front of the door so she can’t get back into the car to set back down. Sofia gives him a mean look and then kneels down and put her head back between her legs.

Sheriff Mckey: Detective Curtis, I told you to go and talk to the neighbors and see if they hear anything or seen anything!
    Sofia: Belch, I do not think I can right this minute I am trying, gags, not to throw up!
    Sheriff Mckey: I do not care, now go do your job.
    Sofia: Fine

She stands up and looks at the Sheriff who is standing in front of her car door. He steps away from the door since he knows her I. D. Is lay on the dashboard of her car. She unlocks her door and grabs her I.D. then starts to walks away but stops really fast and takes a deep breath and tries to fight the really bad feeling that she going to be sick right then and there.

Sheriff Mckey: I say you need to get to work!
    Sofia: I am
    Sheriff Mckey: I am what?
    Sofia: Gaga and outs hand over her mouth.
    Sheriff Mckey: You need to speck to me now?

Sofia shakes her head no, but that only makes the feeling worst. She starts to walks back towards the street but the sheriff walks right in front of her and make her stop walking. She tries to wave him out of the way but he does not move she tries her hardest not to throw up, but can’t hold the feeling back any longer and throws up all over the sheriff Mckey.

Sofia: I am so sorry, I though you would get the hint and move when I had one hand over my mouth and the other wave at you to move out of my way and I did tell you I need a minute to let the feel that I was going to me sick pass.
    Sheriff Mckey: Do you feel better now?
    Sofia: Yeah, There are coveralls in the back of the crime lab suv that you can put one. I am really sorry.
    Sheriff Mckey: Thanks for let me know, now will you get to work
    Sofia: Yeah.

The sheriff walks toward the lab suv and gets out a pair of overalls and then walks into the house the crime happed at and goes into the downstairs bathroom since it has already been clear and changes. Sofia walks toward the first neighbor house as she puts a breath mint into her mouth and is holding her stomach with her left hand. She has just ring the doorbell when she feels like she is going to be sick again. The owner open the door and she show them her I.D. then run upstairs and finish the bathroom, she does not even shut the door. She just runs over to the toilet and starts bring up the rest of the saltine crackers she had eat. A younger lady walks up to the bathroom door and looks at the lady with the long blond hair get sick in the toilet she walks over to her and pull the lady hair out of her face. As she holding the lady hair, the young lady sees the lady I.D. laying on the floor. She sees it that the lady getting sick in her bathroom is Detective Sofia Curtis of Las Vegas police. As soon as she finishes getting, sick Sofia leans back against the wall and look at the girl that hold her hair out of her face and sees she has long black hair and is about 5'2.

Max: Are you all right Detective Curtis?
    Sofia: Yeah, I am now, I need to talk to you parents, but can you just tell them another Detective will be come by to talk about what happen next story early tonight.
    Max: Sure

Sofia stands up and grabs her I.D. off the floor then flush the toilet. She walks over to the sink and wash her hands. Sofia then leaves the house and goes to her car she is open up the diver door when sheriff Mckey walks up to her.

Sheriff Mckey: Where do you think you are going?
    Sofia: I am going home and I am going to take a show and get this smell off of because it keeps making me sick to my stomach.
    Sheriff Mckey: Who is going to talk to the neighbors?
    Sofia: Call Detective Lockwood and have him do it.
    Sheriff Mckey: Fine.
    Sofia: I am also going to take some personal days till August first. So I can relxes and try to get over the morning sickness.
    Sheriff Mckey: That fine, you need to think about you and the baby health now. Feel better.
    Sofia: Thanks

Sofia gets into her car and heads home, once she gets home she takes a long shower then she goes downstairs and gets some grape to eat, then she goes over to the couch and watch reruns of happy days with Greg and they share the grapes.

8. MacsGirlMel

I've seen that show before a few times lol

more more!

9. sarahSidle1981

Correct spelling and spelling

* Made up the names of victims and murders. Also made up the fact that the Smith family has Las Vegas first to have two set of quadruplets.
    Chapter Twenty-Five: I am going home, Sheriff!
    Sofia is setting in her car with her eyes closes trying not to get sick to her stomach, because for the last three minutes, she becomes so nausea that she can taste the saltine crackers trying to come back up. She puts her head between her knees hope that will help like it has in the past but it does not work. She then hears someone knocking on her knock and then someone open it up, but she does not open up her eyes or set up. Sheriff Mckey, Warrick, Nick, Gil, Catherine is staring at her.

Sheriff Mckey: Detective Curtis, you need to fill the csi in on what happen to the Smith family.
    Sofia: What are you, belch, doing here?
    Sheriff Mckey: I am here because the Smith family is famous for having the first two sets of quadruplets in Nevada.
    Sofia: Belch
    Gil: Sofia is everything all right, because you keep belching?
    Sofia: I am nausea for the morning sickness.
    Gil: Its all right Sheriff I already fill my team in on what went down here.
    Sheriff Mckey: Then get to work, Process the crime scene. Sofia, go and talk to the smith neighbors and see if anyone heard anything or seen anything. Also, no one should talk to the media.

Warrick, Nick, Catherine and Gil walks up the sidewalk and into the house where the murder happened, But Sofia does not get out of her car. Sheriff Mckey looks down at Sofia then pulls her out of the car. He then locks and closes her car door and he stands in front of the door so she can’t get back into the car to set back down. Sofia gives him a mean look and then kneels down and put her head back between her legs.

Sheriff Mckey: Detective Curtis, I told you to go and talk to the neighbors and see if they hear anything or seen anything!
    Sofia: Belch, I do not think I can right this minute I am trying, gags, not to throw up!
    Sheriff Mckey: I do not care, now go do your job.
    Sofia: Fine

She stands up and looks at the Sheriff who is standing in front of her car door. He steps away from the door since he knows her I. D. Is lay on the dashboard of her car. She unlocks her door and grabs her I.D. then starts to walks away but stops really fast and takes a deep breath and tries to fight the feeling that she going to be sick right then and there.

Sheriff Mckey: I say you need to get to work!
    Sofia: I am
    Sheriff Mckey: I am what?
    Sofia: Gags and puts hand over her mouth.
    Sheriff Mckey: You need to speck to me now?

Sofia shakes her head no, but that only makes the feeling worst. She starts to walks back towards the street but the sheriff walks right in front of her and make her stop walking. She tries to wave him out of the way but he does not move she tries her hardest not to throw up, but can’t hold the feeling back any longer and throws up all over sheriff Mckey.

Sofia: I am so sorry, I though you would get the hint and move when I had one hand over my mouth and the other wave at you to move out of my way and I did tell you I need a minute to let the feel that I was going to me sick pass.
    Sheriff Mckey: Do you feel better now?
    Sofia: Yeah, There are coveralls in the back of the crime lab suv that you can put one. I am really sorry.
    Sheriff Mckey: Thanks for let me know, now will you get to work

The sheriff walks toward the lab suv and gets out a pair of overalls and then walks into the house the crime happed at and goes into the downstairs bathroom since it has already been clear and changes. Sofia walks toward the first neighbor house as she puts a breath mint into her mouth and is holding her stomach with her left hand. She has just ring the doorbell when she feels like she is going to be sick again. The owner open the door and she show them her I.D. then run upstairs and finds the bathroom, she does not even shut the door. She just runs over to the toilet and starts bring up the rest of the saltine crackers she had eat. A younger lady walks up to the bathroom door and looks at the lady with the long blond hair that is getting sick in the toilet she walks over to her and pulls the blond hair out of her face. As she holding the lady hair, the young lady sees her I.D. laying on the floor and sees it that the lady getting sick in her bathroom is Detective Sofia Curtis of Las Vegas police. As soon as Sofia finishes getting, sick she leans back against the wall and look at the girl that hold her hair out of her face and sees she has long black hair and is about 5'2.

Max: Are you all right Detective Curtis?
    Sofia: Yeah, I am now, I need to talk to you parents, but can you just tell them another Detective will be come by to talk about what happen next story early tonight.
    Max: Sure

Sofia stands up and grabs her I.D. off the floor then flush the toilet. She walks over to the sink and wash her hands. Sofia then leaves the house and goes to her car. She is open up the diver door when sheriff Mckey walks up to her.

Sheriff Mckey: Where do you think you are going?
    Sofia: I am going home and I am going to take a shower and get this smell off of me because it keeps making me sick to my stomach.
    Sheriff Mckey: Who is going to talk to the neighbors?
    Sofia: Call Detective Lockwood and have him do it.
    Sheriff Mckey: Fine.
    Sofia: I am also going to take some personal days till August first. So I can relax and try to get over the morning sickness.
    Sheriff Mckey: That fine, you need to think about you and the baby health now. Feel better.
    Sofia: Thanks

Sofia gets into her car and heads home, once she gets home she takes a long shower then she goes downstairs and gets some grape to eat, she goes over to the couch and takes a set next to Greg. Then the two of them watch reruns of happy days together and she shares her grapes with him.

10. sarahSidle1981

* Case that Warrick, Greg and Sofia is work is the one from I’m a mother, I’m a grandmother!
    Chapter Twenty-Six: Ken and Kim Brown Birthday!

Greg, Warrick and Sofia are at a hit and run at the intersection of Sahara Avenue and Convention Center Drive. It’s 12:05 when Warrick cellphone start ringing. He takes his cellphone off his hip and looks at the call I.D. and sees it his wife Tina. He flips the cellphone open and takes the call.

Warrick: Tina, baby what is it?
    Tina: My water just broken!
    Warrick: I am on my way to get you!
    Tina: My mom here with me, she will drive me to the Desert Palms Hospital just meet me there.
    Warrick: Ok, baby.

Warrick flips his cellphone close and hook back on his hip. He then starts to run to the suv still wear the latex gloves and his kit laying open by the car. By Greg and Sofia look at eachother then back at Warrick.

Greg: Warrick, slow down and talk to Sofia and me what going on?
    Warrick: I am going to be a dad, Tina water broken and her mom take to Desert Palms Hospital right now, I need to met them there.
    Sofia: Ok, slower down and take you gloves off and close you kit up and I will drive to Desert Palms Hospital and Greg can take the evidence back to the lab in the suv them head to ER at Desert Palms Hospital and speck with the victims of the hit and run.
    Greg: And before I leave the hospital, I will check in with you to get an update to tell everyone at the lab.
    Warrick: (Gather his kit up.) Ok, that works, I am ready now Sofia.
    Sofia: Ok

Sofia and Warrick walk over to Sofia car. Warrick puts his kit in the back seat. He get into the passenger sides front seat. He then puts his seat belt on. Sofia starts her car up and turns on the flash light and head to Desert Palms Hospital. Sofia and him get to the hospital and the sometime as Tina. Warrick runs into the hospital and gets a wheelchair for his wife then pushes the wheelchair out to Tina’s mom car. Warrick then helps his wife into the wheelchair.
    Sue: (Tina mom) I going to park my car Tina, I will meet upstairs.
    Tina: Ok
    Parking attendant: We park the car for the two of you.
    Sue and Sofia: ( Hands their keys to the parking attendant.) Thanks

Warrick pushes his wife into the hospital and Sofia and Sue follows them into the hospital. When the nurse at the admitting desk see that it Tina Brown she stands up and runs over to them and takes the wheelchair for Warrick.

Nurse Abby Green: So how far along are the contractions and did your water break yet?
    Tina: Ouch, five minutes and yes.
    Nurse Green: Let get you up to lab and delivery room then.

Nurse Green push Tina up to the fourth floor and into delivery room 402. The nurse then helps Tina into a hospital gown and into bed. Abby Green then does an ultrasound to check the baby positions. She found both babies are head down. She then puts Tina on a Fetal Monitor to keep track of contractions and the babies heart beats. The nurse then walks over to the door and open it up and lets Warrick, Sofia and Sue into the room.

Nurse Green: Dr. Moonstar will come in and check on you and the baby in a few minutes.

Nurse Green leaves the room and Warrick takes his wife left hand in his right hand and sets down on the edge of her bed. Tina had just takes his hand when she starts having another contraction at the sometime Dr. Moonstar walks into the room . The contraction hurts so bad that she squeezes Warrick hand really hard and it makes a loud creak sound that everyone in the room can hear.

Warrick and Tina: Ouch
    Dr. Moonstar: Let me know when the contraction is over so I can check to see how far you are dilate to.
    Tina: The contraction just stop.
    Dr. Moonstar: Ok put your legs up on the leg holder.

Tina puts her legs up on the leg holder and Dr. Moonstar checks Tina to see she is dilate fully and ready to push. She had just finish check Tina when another contraction start.

Dr. Moonstar: Tina on the next contraction after the one you having right now I need you to start pushes, because the first baby is ready to come out. Sofia can you come over and stand on Tina right side and help support her back when she is push and Warrick I want you to help support you wife back on her left sides.
    Sofia and Warrick: All right.

The contraction ends and Tina able to relax for a minute before the next one start and the sometime she starts pushing Greg walks into Tina’s hospital, he stays by the door and watching. The contraction stops and she stops push. When the next one start up she pushes really hard and the first baby is born.

Dr. Moonstar: You have a baby boy.

Nurse Green puts the clamped on the umbilical cord and lets Warrick cut his son umbilical cord. The nurse then hand Tina her son to see as the doctor delivery the first placenta, right after the first placenta comes out Tina second water bag breaks. The nurse take the first baby to clear him up and check to see what his Apgar score is.

Tina: Lets name him Ken!
    Warrick: Sure Tina, I love that name and I know if you had a son you want to name him after your father.
    Tina: Ouch
    Dr. Moonstar: I can see the second baby head, give me a big push Tina.

Tina gives a big push and the second baby comes out. Dr. Moonstar holds the baby up and they see it’s a girl. Warrick cuts his daughter umbilical cord and then Nurse Green lead Warrick out of the room to have a x-ray done on his right hand. Sofia, Sue and Greg leave the room so the nurses can get Tina clean up. Ten minutes later Greg, Sofia and Sue are let back into the room and they see Tina hold her son and daughter and breast feeding them with a sheet lay over the abies so that Greg can’t see anything. The two lady and Greg see the name tags on the bassinet say Ken and Kim.

Sue: Does warrick knows you name the baby girl Kim?
    Tina: Yeah, we both agreed if we had a girl the name would be Kim.
    Greg: What If you had to girls?
    Tina: Then the other girl would be name Katie.

Warrick walks back into the room wear a grey cast from the joints of his fingers to end of his wrist bone. Tina sees this and starts crying.

Tina: I am so sorry baby, I did not mean to hurt you!
    Warrick: Its ok, Tina, it just a small break, I only need to wear the cast for three to four weeks, then I have to wear wrist support for a few weeks.
    Tina: Ok.
    Greg gets some pictures of Warrick, Tina and their son and daughter on his camera . He then take a few on his cellphone and sends them to Sarah, Gil and Caitlin cellphone. When he done take pictures Sofia and Greg Leave the new parents and grandmother. So they could get to know they son and daughter or they grandson and granddaughter.

11. MacsGirlMel

oooh nice :) I like that they're happy here and not angry like on the show.

12. sarahSidle1981

Correct spelling and grammar

* Case that Warrick, Greg and Sofia is work is the one from I’m a mother, I’m a grandmother!
    Chapter Twenty-Six: Ken and Kim Brown Birthday!

Greg, Warrick and Sofia are at a hit and run at the intersection of Sahara Avenue and Convention Center Drive. It’s 12:05 when Warrick cellphone start ringing. He takes his cellphone off his hip and looks at the call I.D. and sees its his wife Tina. He flips the cellphone open and takes the call.

Warrick: Tina, baby what is it?
    Tina: My water just broken!
    Warrick: I am on my way to get you!
    Tina: My mom here with me, she will drive me to the Desert Palms Hospital just meet me there.
    Warrick: Ok, baby.

Warrick flips his cellphone close and hooks the cellphone back on his hip. He then starts to run to the suv still wear the latex gloves and his kit laying open by the car. By Greg and Sofia look at eachother then back at Warrick.

Greg: Warrick, slow down and talk to Sofia and me what is going on?
    Warrick: I am going to be a dad, Tina water broken and her mom is taking her to Desert Palms Hospital right now, I need to met them there.
    Sofia: Ok, slower down and take you gloves off and close you kit up and I will drive you to Desert Palms Hospital and Greg can take the evidence back to the lab in the suv them head to ER at Desert Palms Hospital and speck with the victims of the hit and run.
    Greg: And before I leave the hospital, I will check in with you to get an update to tell everyone at the lab.
    Warrick: (Gather his kit up.) Ok, that works, I am ready now Sofia.
    Sofia: Ok

Sofia and Warrick walk over to Sofia’s car. Warrick puts his kit in the back seat. He get into the passenger side seat. He then puts his seat belt on. Sofia starts her car up and turns on the flash light and head to Desert Palms Hospital. Sofia and Warrick get to the hospital and the sometime as Tina and her mom. Warrick runs into the hospital and gets a wheelchair for his wife then pushes the wheelchair out to Tina’s mom car. Warrick then helps his wife into the wheelchair.
    Sue: (Tina mom) I going to park my car Tina, I will meet you upstairs Tina.
    Parking attendant: I will park the cars for the two of you.
    Sue and Sofia: ( Hands their keys to the parking attendant.) Thanks

Warrick pushes his wife into the hospital and Sofia and Sue follows them into the hospital. When the nurse at the admitting desk sees that its Tina Brown she stands up and runs over to them and takes the wheelchair for Warrick.

Nurse Abby Green: So how far along are the contractions and did your water break yet?
    Tina: Ouch, five minutes and yes.
    Nurse Green: Let get you up to the labor and delivery floor and into a room.

Nurse Green push Tina up to the fourth floor and into delivery room 402. The nurse then helps Tina into a hospital gown and into bed. Abby Green then does an ultrasound to check the babies positions. She found both babies are head down. She then puts Tina on a Fetal Monitor to keep track of the contractions and the babies heart beats. The nurse then walks over to the door and open it up and lets Warrick, Sofia and Sue into the room.

Nurse Green: Dr. Moonstar will come in and check on you and the babies in a few minutes.

Nurse Green leaves the room and Warrick takes his wife left hand in his right hand and sets down on the edge of her bed. Tina had just takes his hand when she starts having another contraction at the sometime Dr. Moonstar walks into the room . The contraction hurts so bad that she squeezes warrick hand really hard and it makes a loud creak sound that everyone in the room can hear.

Warrick and Tina: Ouch
    Dr. Moonstar: Let me know when the contraction is over so I can check to see how far you are dilate to.
    Tina: The contractions has just stop.
    Dr. Moonstar: Ok put your legs up on the leg holder for me.

Tina puts her legs up on the leg holder and Dr. Moonstar checks Tina to see she is dilate fully and ready to push. She had just finish check Tina when another contraction start.

Dr. Moonstar: Tina on the next contraction after the one you having right now I need you to start pushes, because the first baby is ready to come out. Sofia can you come over and stand on Tina right side and help support her back when she is push and Warrick I want you to help support you wife back on her left sides.
    Sofia and Warrick: All right.

The contraction ends and Tina able to relax for a minute before the next one start and the sometime she starts pushing Greg walks into Tina’s hospital room, he stays by the door and watching. The contraction stops and she stops push. When the next one start up she pushes really hard and the first baby is born.

Dr. Moonstar: You have a baby boy.

Nurse Green puts the clamped on the umbilical cord and lets Warrick cut his son umbilical cord. The nurse then hand Tina her son to see as the doctor delivery the first placenta, right after the first placenta comes out Tina second water bag breaks. The nurse takes the first baby to clear him up and check to see what his Apgar score is.

Tina: Let name him Ken!
    Warrick: Sure Tina, I love that name and I know if you had a son you want to name him after your father.
    Tina: Ouch
    Dr. Moonstar: I can see the second baby head, give me a big push Tina.

Tina gives a big push and the second baby comes out. Dr. Moonstar holds the baby up and they see it’s a girl. Warrick cuts his daughter umbilical cord and then Nurse Green lead Warrick out of the room to have a x-ray done on his right hand. Sofia, Sue and Greg leave the room so the nurses can get Tina clean up. Ten minutes later Greg, Sofia and Sue are let back into the room and they see Tina hold her son and daughter and breast feeding them with a sheet lay over the babies so that Greg can’t see anything. The two lady and Greg see the name tags on the bassinet say Ken and Kim.

Sue: Does warrick knows you name the baby girl Kim?
    Tina: Yeah, we both agreed if we had a girl the name would be Kim.
    Greg: What If you had to girls?
    Tina: Then the other girl would be name Katie.

Warrick walks back into the room wear a grey cast from the joints of his fingers to end of his wrist bone. Tina sees this and starts crying.

Tina: I am so sorry baby, I did not mean to hurt you!
    Warrick: Its ok, Tina, it just a small break. I will only need to wear the cast for three to four weeks, then I have to wear wrist support for a few weeks.
    Tina: Ok.
    Greg gets some pictures of Warrick, Tina and their son and daughter on his camera . He then takes a few on his cellphone and sends them to Sarah, Gil and Caitlin cellphone. When he done taking pictures of the new parents and babies Sofia and Greg Leave. That way the new parents and grandmother can get to know they son and daughter or they grandson and granddaughter.

13. sarahSidle1981

Chapter Twenty-Seven: Meeting the in-laws Part one!
    It’s now the 11 of August 2007, Greg and Sofia are in their kitchen. Sofia is setting at the island folding cloth napkins. Greg is making dinner for her Mom Jane and Father Jeff and his Papa Olaf, Nana Olaf and his mother Jennifer Hojem. Sofia is nervous about meet Greg Mom, nana Olaf and Papa Olaf for the first time. Greg is also, nervous about meet Sofia mom and dad for the first time too. Neither Greg Mom nor his grandparents or her mom and dad know they are merry. They know that they are living together and they have told them about Sofia being pregnant. Greg walks over to the counter closes to her and set the red, orange, green and yellow peppers that he has just washes down on the counter next to the cucumber, baby carrots, cauliflower, broccoli, celery and cherry tomatoes. He then starts to cut up the vegetable’s that still needs to cut up for the vegetable tray he is making. Sofia stands up and walks over to the silverware drawer and get out another knife. She then walks up next to her husband and start helping to cut the vegetable’s.

Sofia: Greg, what was your father name?
    Greg: My father name was Dominick Sanders.
    Sofia: I know that he past away a few weeks before you turn seven, but did you know him well and have good memory of him.
    Greg: Yeah, My dad was a stay at home dad, because he was a writer.
    Sofia: What did he write about?
    Greg: He wrote historical base children novels.
    Sofia: On USA history or history from other countries?
    Greg: History from all countries. My favorite book he ever wrote was called, My secret life. It was about a boy name Samuel growing up in Nazi occupation Poland and because he and his family were Jewish, his dad get them all forge ID saying they were of Aryan race. It also tell how they get turn and his whole family was sent to Auschwitz and he was the only one to survived the war and the death camp.
    Sofia: I read that book in school and it one of my favorites too. You should start the Dill Chicken with Leeks and Potatoes now!
    Greg: You right, can you finish the vegetable tray?
    Greg: Do you think you mom and dad will like my Nana Olaf Dill Chicken with Leeks and Potatoes?
    Sofia: Yes, Greg they will like your Nana Olaf Dill Chicken with Leeks and Potatoes.

Greg starts making the Dill Chicken with Leeks and Potatoes, as Sofia is finishing the vegetable tray. She is just set the vegetable tray and the vegetable dip on the coffee table when the front door bell starts ringing. Sofia walks to the front door and opens it open to sees her mom, dad, Papa Olaf, Nana Olaf and Jennifer Hojem (Greg mom) all standing at the talking to eachother. Sofia’s step back and lets the five of them into the house and leads them into the living room. Greg comes into the living room when he hears his Papa Olaf voice. Nana Olaf walks over to her grandson and gives him a big bear hug, then Papa Olaf gives him a big bear hug. He then sees that his mom is already set on the couch with Sofia, Jane (Sofia mom) and Jeff (Sofia dad) talking to the three of them. Greg’s walks over to his mom and give her a hug.

Greg: How was the drive here from San Gabriel, California mom, Papa Olaf and Nana Olaf?
    Jennifer: Great, we take the back roads, so Nana Olaf could see the landscapes on the way here.
    Nana: Olaf: Do I smell Dill Chicken with Leeks and Potatoes cooking, Greg?
    Greg: Yes Nana Olaf, you do. I see that you bring pictures of me as a baby and children mom!
    Jennifer: Yes, I did son. I thought Sofia would like to see them.
    Papa Olaf: Greg, I see that you and Sofia are both wearing wedding rings, do the two of you get merry?
    Greg and Sofia: (Says at the sometime.) Yes, we did!
    Jennifer: My baby, getting merry, I am so happy for you and Sofia, Greg.
    Greg and Sofia: Thanks.
    Sofia: (Look at a Pictures of Greg as a baby.) Is this Greg dad holding him?
    Nana Olaf: Yes that Greg dad Dominick holding him the day he come home from the hospital.
    Sofia: You have your dad eyes, Greg.
    Greg: Yeah, I do
    Papa Olaf: He got his smile form his dad too.
    Greg: I have to go check on the Dill Chicken with Leeks and Potatoes.
    Papa Olaf and Jeff Curtis: We will come with you and let the girls get to know eachother.

Greg, Papa Olaf and Jeff head into the kitchen, While Jennifer, Nana Olaf, Jane and Sofia look through Greg baby pictures.

14. sarahSidle1981

correct spelling and grammar

Chapter Twenty-Seven: Meeting the in-laws Part one!
    It’s now the 11 of August 2007, Greg and Sofia are in their kitchen. Sofia is setting at the island folding cloth napkins. Greg is making dinner for her Mom Jane and Father Jeff and his Papa Olaf, Nana Olaf and his mother Jennifer Hojem. Sofia is nervous about meet Greg Mom, nana Olaf and Papa Olaf for the first time. Greg is also, nervous about meet Sofia mom and dad for the first time too. Neither Greg Mom nor his grandparents or her mom and dad know they are merry. They know that they are living together and they have told them about Sofia being pregnant. Greg walks over to the counter closes to her and set the red, orange, green and yellow peppers that he has just washes down on the counter next to the cucumber, baby carrots, cauliflower, broccoli, celery and cherry tomatoes. He then starts to cut up the vegetable’s that still needs to cut up for the vegetable tray he is making. Sofia stands up and walks over to the silverware drawer and get out another knife. She then walks up next to her husband and start helping to cut the vegetable’s.

Sofia: Greg, what was your father name?
    Greg: My father name was Dominick Sanders.
    Sofia: I know that he past away a few weeks before you turn seven, but did you know him well and have good memory of him.
    Greg: Yeah, My dad was a stay at home dad, because he was a writer.
    Sofia: What did he write about?
    Greg: He wrote historical base children novels.
    Sofia: On USA history or history from other countries?
    Greg: History from all countries. My favorite book he ever wrote was called, My secret life. It was about a boy name Samuel growing up in Nazi occupation Poland and because he and his family were Jewish, his dad got them all forge ID saying they were of Aryan race. It also told how they get turned in and his whole family was sent to Auschwitz and he was the only one to survived the war and the death camp.
    Sofia: I read that book in school and it one of my favorites too. You should start the Dill Chicken with Leeks and Potatoes now!
    Greg: You right, can you finish the vegetable tray?
    Greg: Do you think you mom and dad will like my Nana Olaf Dill Chicken with Leeks and Potatoes?
    Sofia: Yes, Greg they will like your Nana Olaf Dill Chicken with Leeks and Potatoes.

Greg starts making the Dill Chicken with Leeks and Potatoes, as Sofia is finishing the vegetable tray. She is just set the vegetable tray and the vegetable dip on the coffee table when the front door bell starts ringing. Sofia walks to the front door and opens it open to sees her mom, dad, Papa Olaf, Nana Olaf and Jennifer Hojem (Greg mom) all standing at the door talking to eachother. Sofia’s step back and lets the five of them into the house and leads them into the living room. Greg comes into the living room when he hears his Papa Olaf voice. Nana Olaf walks over to her grandson and gives him a big bear hug, then Papa Olaf gives him a big bear hug. He then sees that his mom is already set on the couch with Sofia, Jane (Sofia mom) and Jeff (Sofia dad) talking to the three of them. Greg’s walks over to his mom and give her a hug.

Greg: How was the drive here from San Gabriel, California mom, Papa Olaf and Nana Olaf?
    Jennifer: Great, we take the back roads, so Nana Olaf could see the landscapes on the way here.
    Nana Olaf: Do I smell Dill Chicken with Leeks and Potatoes cooking, Greg?
    Greg: Yes Nana Olaf, you do. I see that you bring pictures of me as a baby and children mom!
    Jennifer: Yes, I did son. I thought Sofia would like to see them.
    Papa Olaf: Greg, I see that you and Sofia are both wearing wedding rings, do the two of you get merry?
    Greg and Sofia: (Says at the sometime.) Yes, we did!
    Jennifer: My baby, got merry, I am so happy for you and Sofia, Greg.
    Greg and Sofia: Thanks.
    Sofia: (Look at a Pictures of Greg as a baby.) Is this Greg dad holding him?
    Nana Olaf: Yes that Greg dad Dominick holding him the day that Greg come home from the hospital.
    Sofia: You have your dad eyes, Greg.
    Greg: Yeah, I do
    Papa Olaf: He got his smile form his dad too.
    Greg: I have to go check on the Dill Chicken with Leeks and Potatoes.
    Papa Olaf and Jeff Curtis: We will come with you and let the girls get to know eachother.

Greg, Papa Olaf and Jeff head into the kitchen, While Jennifer, Nana Olaf, Jane and Sofia look through Greg baby pictures.

15. sarahSidle1981

Chapter Twenty- Eight: Meet the in-laws Part two
    Sofia, Nana Olaf, Jennifer and Jane are still setting in the living looking through pictures of Greg from infants to his high school graduate. But by now Greg, Papa Olaf and Jeff have come back into the living room and Greg is looking at pictures of Sofia from infants to her high school graduate, that Sofia mom and dad have brought with them to show Greg. Sofia looks up from the photo album and over at Greg who is set on the love seat across from the couch that she is set on. She sees that he has a big smile on his face and also that papa Olaf and her dad are laughing.

Sofia: Greg’s sweetie what does my dad and your Papa Olaf and you find so funny?
    Greg: We just show a picture of you at age three. In the picture you were wearing your dad uniform shirt and a pair of your mom high heel shoe, you were also walking around you mom and dad office.
    Sofia: You bring that picture of me with you mom?
    Jane: Yes I did Sofia, because you were so cute that day.
    Jeff: I remember that day like it was yesterday. I had stay home sick from work, because I had a head cold and Sofia had an earache and she also had a low grade fever, so she could not go to day care that day. I had lay Sofia down for a nap and went the office down the hallway from Sofia room and was working on some case paper work, a hour later Sofia come walk out of Jane and my bedroom wear my work shirt which I left lay on the bed and her mom dress shoes, which was next to the bed and she walks into the office and start pretend she is a cap. I grab the camera off the desk and span a picture.

The seven of them go back to looking at pictures of Sofia and Greg, but have only been looking for a few minutes when the timer in the kitchen starts going off. Greg stands up and walks into the kitchen and over to the oven. He open the door and checks the Dill Chicken with Leeks and Potatoes, he finds they are finish cooking, so he takes them out of the over and carries the Dill Chicken with Leeks and Potatoes into the dinner room. After he put the food on the dinner room table and finish set the table, Greg walks into the living room and his mom, Papa Olaf, Nana Olaf, Jane, Jeff looks up at Greg when he comes into the room.

Sofia: Is the Dill Chicken with Leeks and Potatoes ready Greg?
    Greg: Yeah, lets all head into the dinner room.

All seven of them head into the dinner room and take a seat at the dinner room table. After Papa Olaf says the grace, Greg Starts by pass the leeks around the table. Sofia starts by pass the Potatoes around the table and Jeff start by pass around the Chicken. Jane starts to pass the pitcher of water around the table. An hour later Greg gets up from the table and goes back into the kitchen and gets the Apple pie. Greg carries the apple pie into the dinner room. He gives everyone a piece of the apple pie. They are just finish dessert when Sofia’s pager goes off, she takes her pager off her pants and looks to sees who is paging her. She sees that it is Eckile who is paging her so she hooks the pager back onto her pant and gets a second piece of pie . She then starts to the second piece of pie.

Greg: Honey who paging you?
    Sofia: Eckile, but I call him back after dinner finish and our guest have left, since he know that our parents are both over to night and we ask him not to call or pager us till after 11:30 tonight.
    Greg: Eckile is always bug us about something.
    Sofia: He probable can’t find some paper work he need, he says I reorganize his office when he was on his leave of absent. Which I did not I left even were he kept it.
    Jeff look through the picture of Greg and Jennifer, Nana Olaf look at the pictures of Sofia.

After then finish eats Jeff, Papa Olaf and Greg clean up the dinner room and take the dinner dishes into the kitchen. Then the guys get work washes the dishes. As the women go back into the living room and starts to looks at the pictures again. Sofia, Jane looks through the pictures of Greg and Nana Olaf and Jennifer look at pictures of Sofia.