Greg are we ready for this?

Discussion in 'Fan Fiction' started by sarahSidle1981, Jul 13, 2007.

1. sarahSidle1981

sarahSidle1981 Lab Technician

Chapter Eighteen
    Sofia stands up but get a head rush from stands up to fast and she starts to feel nausea again as she set back down in the chair that she just stands up from she thinks to herself. I really hate having morning sickness. Greg’s walk back up the staircase at the sometime Sofia is holding her stomach why close her eyes and leans back in the chair. He getting worry when about Sofia when he sees that she looking flush. He walks over to his wife and kneels down in front of her, he then looks up at her.

Greg: Sofia, is everything alright, you looking flush?
    Sofia: Yeah, honey I just stand up to fast and I’m nausea because of the morning sickness is all. I need to get back to the station to talk to Dean Sam.
    Greg: Ok, I see you either sometime tonight at the lab or when I get off work in the morning Baby.
    Sofia: Ok.

Sofia stands up and slower walks down the staircase and to her car. She gets behind the wheel and drive back to P.D. Once there she heads inside she meets up with Dean Sam and Jim Brass in interrogative room one.

Sofia: Dean Sam why did you kill Miss. Grade along with her to infants and Miss. Snow along with her infants, but let the old girls live in both cases?
    Dean Sam: Because I could and I love Mandy and Mia Snow and Tina and Tracey with all my heart. But they mom used me the second time around to get pregnant a second time and give Mandy and Mia Snow Tina and Tracey Grade a bother or a sister. No one use me and get away with it.
    Sofia: So you just killed them?
    Dean Sam: Yep
    Sofia: Officer flavor, arrest him.

Sofia and Jim walk out of the room. They then start walks down the hallway toward they offices, but half way down the hallway Sofia stops and leans up against the wall. Jim’s stops and looks over at Sofia and sees she has one hand on her stomach and the other in her forehead. Jim walks over to her and puts his hand on her shoulder.

Jim: Is everything ok?
    Sofia: I’m a little light head, I think my blood sugar is low. It happens when I miss a meal and I did not eat before go to the scene because of the Morning sickness. I Think that I should go get something to eat.
    Jim: I diver you do not look up to drive anywhere.
    Sofia: Thanks.

Jimmy helps her out to his car then the two of them head to Jack Dinner to get something to eat. Sofia gets her usually oatmeal with strawberries on top and Jim gets his normal BLT sandwich.

2. MacsGirlMel

MacsGirlMel Mac's Personal Assistant

I hope she's okay. The guy is nuts.

3. sarahSidle1981

Chapter Nineteen
    Jimmy keeps a close eye on Sofia the whole time their were at Jack dinner and can tell that she really does not feel like ate the oatmeal she order, but he notice she made herself eat every bite of the oatmeal. When they were done, ate the two of them goes and pay for they food. Then both of them head out to Jim car and get in and back to P.D. Sofia close her eyes on the ride back to P.D. and Jim knows that it getting early and Sofia most be getting tire. He pulls up next to Sofia car in the parking lot then looks over at Sofia.

Jimmy: Sofia, take off early and go home and get some rest, I will clock you out.
    Sofia: Thanks, I’m tire and not feeling so hot and I have a OBGYN check up at ten a.m. so it be nice to get some sleep before the appointment.
    Jim: I hope you feel better soon and everything foes great at the check up.
    Sofia: So do I.

Sofia gets out of Jimmy car and into her she head home and runs upstairs and into the bathroom and kneels down in front of the toilet because she thinks she is going to be sick, but does not throw up. She stands up hold her stomach and slower walks back into the bedroom she takes off the gun and gun belt and the dress shirt she wearing and then the bullet poof vest. She then gets into her PJ and lays down. She thinking as she lay in the bed try to fall asleep. Maybe I should take sometime off work to I am over the morning sickness and pass the fourth month. I talk over with Greg and Dr. Moonstar today at my appointment. She can’t fall asleep so she gets up and turn the CD player on then lays back down after a half hour of listens to music she out cold and does not even hear Greg come into the bed coughing and sneezing he changes into his PJ and gets into bed next to his wife. He thinks to himself as he laying in bed and can’t stop coughing I hate Gil Grissom for sent me home from work sick, I’m so do not have the summer head cold that going around the lab. That it just allergy is all. I do not even feel feverish and I’m not tires. He then starts sneezing again. After a few minutes Sofia open her eyes and see Greg laying next to her. She set they alarm clock for 8:30 a.m. and then she wraps her arms around Greg and he wraps his arm around her. Then the two of them fall to sleep in eachother arms.

4. MacsGirlMel

awww I hope they both feel better.

5. sarahSidle1981

* Note correct spelling and grammar for chapter one though nineteen.

Chapter One
    *This Story is two Months ahead of Catherine Family Issues and Longest Months of Sara Sidle Life. So Sara still has a month left of her pregnancy and Lindsey Still has almost two months left of her pregnancy. Also Warrick Wife Tina is also having two month and three weeks left of her pregnancy.

Greg looks at his watch as he set on the bench outside the crime lab at 8:30 a.m. on Friday, June. 1. 2007 wait for Sofia to meet him outside so they could go get breakfast and then head home to the house they had bought together and get some sleep. Greg had decided to wait outside on the bench because it was already too hot to set in the car. Greg tries to be patient and not rush Sofia because she has had a long hard day plus she has been really moody. She also has lots of paperwork and other stuff that need to get done in the next month before Ecklie comes back from his leave of absent. When Greg waits outside, Sofia and Gil are in a meet with Sarah tries to get her to take the last month of her pregnancy off. Just then Sarah and Gil walk out of the lab and Sarah has a hug smile on her face but Gil’s look a little mad.

Greg: I take you got you way Sarah’s you are work till you have the babies?
    Sarah: Yeah, But give Sofia’s credit though she really gave it her all try to get me to take an early maternity leave but I would not give in. I did agree not to work a lot of overtime and to work only in the lab the last week of June and up till the day I go into labor.
    Greg: Gil you do not look so happy?
    Gil: I’m fine with what Sarah and Sofia final agree on, It just Sofia was really rude to me and would not let me even help Sarah got her point across.
    Greg: What did she say to you?
    Gil: She told me that male should all go to hell.

Just then Catherine, Nick and Warrick walk out of the lab and over to Sarah, Greg and Gil. They all look at eachother before talk again.

Nick: Greg, What Is Sofia Issues today? She Just bites Warrick and my head off for been two minute late with our final cases’ reports.
    Greg: I’m not sure, She did tell me yesterday she was tires and moody.
    Catherine and Sarah: Sound like PMS is all.

They stop talk because they all see Sofia walk towards the doors. Greg stands up and opens the door for her. She takes Greg hand and they walk out to Greg Car. Nick, Warrick, Sarah and Gil all head to their cars to. Sofia looks over at Greg as he starts his car up and puts it in drive. Greg stops at the stop sign at the end of the crime lab entrance/exit and wait for a break to turn out.

Sofia: Greg, can we swing by the store?
    Greg: Sure honey, but why?
    Sofia: I just need to run in and get something really fast.
    Greg: Ok
    Sofia: And do you mind if we skip going out for breakfast and just eat whatever in the house?
    Greg: ( As pull out of parking lots) That fine sweetie.

Chapter two
    Greg pulls into the super walmart parking lot and parks his car. He looks over at Sofia who opens her door as soon as Greg put the car in park.

Greg: Sofia do you want me to go in with you?
    Sofia: No

Sofia gets out of the car, she closes her door and walks into the stores. She heads over to the feminine care products. Sofia is stares at all the choice there is for home pregnancy tests and is thinking what I ‘m I going to tell Greg we have never even talk about if we want children. Also how this going to effort my job I’m back as a full time detective next month when Ecklie comes back to work. I should be able to still work as long as I let the office under me clear the crime scene first. She decides to buy a couple from different making. She picks up one from E.P.T. digital, Clearblue digital pregnancy test, and a First Response one and puts them into the basket she is carries then goes up to the counter to pay for them. After she has pay for the test she takes, the bag and walks back out to Greg Car. One she got into the car Greg looks at Sofia who looks like something is bother her.

Greg: Sweetie is everything alright?
    Sofia: Yeah, Greg . Just have a lot on my mind is all.
    Greg: Are you sure you do not want to go grab something to eat?
    Sofia: Yeah, I want to go home Greg.
    Greg pulls out of Walmarts parking lot and head home. The whole ride home Sofia stares out the window think about how this could be happen to her. She on the pill and Greg used a condom. She looks at Greg when he pulls onto the street they’re live on. She knows she needs to talk to him about what going on.

Sofia: Greg
    Greg: Yes sweetie?
    Sofia: Greg, do you every want children?
    Greg: Yeah I love children.
    Sofia: I’m a week late.
    Greg: A week late for what?
    Sofia: My period, I always have it the last week of the month.
    Greg: You could be late because of stress.
    Sofia: I’m never late Greg, I should start last week.
    Greg: So that why you did not take you birth control pills this morning?
    Sofia: Yeah, I had to stop taking the pill till I know for sure. I bought three pregnancy tests at the store I’m going to take one when we get home.

Greg pulls his car into the driveway and pull up into the garage. He then put the car into park and turn it off. Sofia runs into the house and goes straight to her and Greg bathroom and pulls out the Clearblue digital pregnancy test and closes the bathroom door and takes the test. After she urinates on the stick. She put the cap back on the end and set the alarm on her cellphone to go off in three minutes.

Chapter Three
    Sofia is looking at the clearblue digital pregnancy test, which she takes first. She looks at it when her alarm beeps and the test say, she is pregnant. She decides to take the First Response test and she waits another three minutes. When the time goes off for the second time, she picks the test up and sees two pink lines. She picks at the box the pregnancy test was in and sees two pink lines, which mean you are pregnant. Sofia sat down on the edges of the tub and thought for a few minutes. She knows that Greg probably wondering what take her so long but she decides to take the E.P.T. digital test to see if that say she is pregnant. As she taking the three tests, Greg knocks on the bathroom door.

Greg: Sofia is everything ok in there?
    Sofia: Yeah, Greggo I will be out in a few minutes.
    Greg: You have been in there for over nine minutes it does not take that long to take a home pregnancy test.

Sofia put the cap back on the end off the E.P.T. test after she urinates on it and set it down on the sink . She set her alarm and open the bathroom. Then flash the toilet and then wash her hands. Greg walks into the bathroom and stands next to her and sees the first two tests say she is pregnant and he also sees the three one that Sofia has now picked back up and is waiting for the results on.

Greg: Sweetie, how many test are you going to take?
    Sofia: I only bought three!
    Greg: Both of the tests you already take say they are 99% accurate, do you think the three, one going to say not pregnant?
    Sofia: I just want to be sure.

Just then the alarm on her cell phone beeps Sofia looks at the test and set the test down on the sink. Greg picks it up and sees it say she is pregnant. They both look at eachother, Sofia then walks out of the bathroom and picks her purse and car keys up and start walking towards the door.

Greg: Sweeties where are you going?
    Sofia: To buy a fourth home pregnancy test.
    Greg: Sofia’s you do not need to go buy four tests, it will just say the something. If you want to have a blood test done, I can run one for you at the lab, before shift start tonight Wendy will not ask me any questions if I ask her to let us use the lab for a little while?
    Sofia: Ok that will work, It just I really have to be a hundred percent sure, so I can tell the sheriff.
    Greg: He cannot stop you from work, see you are a detective, normal patrol office can clear the scene.
    Sofia: I know that, In Las Vegas they can’t make me to take time off or go on desk duty. I can work, crime scenes as long as my OBGYN say it ok. I just don’t want to tell the sheriff to I am a hundred percent sure.
    Greg: I understand that Sofia. Are you hunger?
    Sofia: Yeah
    Greg: you want me to make you some oatmeal?
    Sofia: Have you eaten yet?
    Greg: No
    Sofia: Let go out.
    Sofia: And after we eat let swing by the lab so I can talk to the sheriff and let him know I am pregnant, I do not need you to run a blood test. As you said, the home pregnancy tests are 99% accurate and three say I was pregnant.
    Greg: Ok, lets change and then go.

* Note I made up the name of the Victims and any of the suspect or the babies parents.
    Chapter Four
    10:30p.m.on Friday, June, 1, 2007 Sofia is setting in the break room wait for Sarah, Gil, Warrick, Nick and Greg to walk into the break room. She has the one case that the team is work on that night in her hands. It a case that going to case some member of the team a lot of pain and grief. Just then the CSI all walks into the break room together and look at Sofia who has a sad look on her face.

Sarah: What got you so down Sofia?
    Sofia: Tonight Case, I need to let you all know first the crime happened in the nursery of the Maternity ward and NICU at Desert Palm Hospital. They are several police codes on this one they are 427-Kidnap, 419 -Dead Body or 429- Homicide, 421- Sick or Injured Person, 421C- Sick or Injured Person with a Communicable Disease, 422- Officer Down, 418-Missing Person, 415A- Assault/Battery with a Gun. Sarah, Catherine, Warrick you work the Nursery Process evidence with me . Greg, Gil and Nick you are in the NICU with Jim Brass. This is one case and will we get together once back in the lab to fill eachother in on what each group find in the two units.
    Gil: Go grab you Kits team and we take two, SUV Sofia, Warrick, Sarah and Catherine in one. Greg, Nick and me in the other one.

Sofia and Gil both pull into Desert Palms parking lot at the sometime and pull up to main entrance and parks the crime lab SUV and turns them off. Nick, Greg and Gil get out of the SUV they ride in first and grab their kit out of the back of the SUV. Warrick, Sarah, Catherine and Sofia sit in the SUV for a minute before get out and grab their kits. All seven of them head inside together. The Maternity ward is on the four floors and so is the NICU. The first unit they reach is the Nursery. Sofia, Warrick, Catherine and Sarah gone into the nursery and Gil, Nick and Greg walk to the other end of the four floors and go into the NICU. Which was a far worse scene the nursery for the health babies. The first thing the guys see is a baby no more then four half pounds with her Iv cord wrap around her neck and other end of the cord tie around the top of the neonatal care center cause the baby to be hanging, which cut her air supply off. Jim walks over to Nick, Greg and Warrick.

Jim: The sad thing is little Ginny was going home tomorrow, the doctors give the ok to her mom and day two hours before the crime happened.
    Nick: That awful.
    Gil: let start taking the picture so we can untie the babies and get them down as soon as the coroner gives us the ok.
    Jim: They were five babies miss from the NICU we have put Amber alert out for Stacy Giant, Amber and Ashley Smith, Toby Heart, Sean Bat. I am going to go talk to the nurse and the doctor now.
    Gil: Ok, Jim

Meanwhile, over in the Nursery Sofia is talk to the nurses that was on duty along with the doctor that was in the nursery when the crime happened. Sarah, Warrick and Catherine are taking pictures of the crime scene and the three babies that were smother to death. They could tell this because the pillows the kills use were still lay over they tiny bodies. Sarah walks over to Sofia and stands next to her, and sees tears fall down her face.

Sarah: Sofia, Did any babies from here or NICU live?
    Sofia: Yeah, seventeen babies from the nursery are alive and in their moms’ hospital room, and two babies are misses from the nursery unit. An Amanda and Amy Bell. Five are alive as far as we know but were kidnapped by whom every commitment the crime.
    Warrick: The nurse did not see the face of who did this?
    Sofia: No, they were wearing ski masks.

Chapter Five
    The team had been back from the crime scene now for two hour when Sarah walks into the ladies restroom and hears Sofia crying in the first stall. Sarah knocks on the stall door.

Sarah: Sofia is everything ok?
    Sofia: (Sniffs) Yeah
    Sarah: Are you sure everything ok Sofia’s you have been in here since after the meet to update each group on what we find in the NICU and the nursery. Then I walk into the restroom and hear you crying?
    Sofia: (Opens stall door) Yeah Sarah’s It just really upsetting that someone could do that to all these infants. They have never done anything to hurt anyone.
    Sarah: I know this case is really hard on the whole team. Try being due to have twins in a month at that hospital.
    Sofia: It has to be awful for you?
    Sarah: I’m so not let my son and daughter stay in the nursery their will be staying in my room with me. Sofia did you every start your period?
    Sofia: No, I take a pregnancy test after I get home from last night shift and I am Pregnant.
    Sarah: And the someday you find out about being pregnant you end up with a case like this, I’m sorry Sofia.
    Sofia: We should get back to work.
    Sarah: I am going to use the bathroom first.
    Sofia: Ok

Sofia walks out of the restroom and heads over to trace lab to see if Hodges has anything for her yet. Just then Gil comes run over to her and stops in front of her.

Sofia: Gil got anything for me?
    Gil: Yeah a possible location of the seven misses babies.
    Sofia: That great have you sent anyone out there yet?
    Gil: Yeah Warrick, Nick and Catherine. Greg, Sarah and I are going to stay in the lab and finish going over the evidence and wait for DNA, trace and toxic results.
    Sofia: I was just going to trace to see If Hodges has anything for us yet.
    Gil: I’ll come with you and have you seeing Sarah?
    Sofia: ( As their walk to trace.) See her as I was walking out of the restroom.
    Gil: Oh, take a bathroom break the babies must be kick again.
    Sofia: Hodges got anything for us yet?
    Hodges: There was Zolft in each of the syringes that were found in the bassinet in the nursery and also in the syringes fine in the neonatal intensive care cribs.
    Gil: Can you tell us how much they give the babies?
    Hodges: Not till you find the miss babies and I have a blood supply from all seven babies.
    Sofia: God what was the kidnaps think give Zolft to infants. It could have long term efforts on the babies brain.
    Hodges: What worse is that Zolft should never be give with the drug that the babies, in the NICU were on. You team better found them soon if you want to find the five from the NICU alive.

Just then Sofia cellphone starts ringing she grabs it off her hip and flips it open to take the call fro Nick.

* Note I made the names of the criminals up.
    Chapter Six
    As Sofia flips the cellphone up and puts up to her ear she can hear babies scream in the background, she sighs and smile a little.

Sofia: Curtis speak
    Nick: Sofia, we find the babies the ones that were in the NICU have been taking to University medical centers, a nurse and a doctor from Desert Palm Hospital are on the way with the mom of the other two babies to pick them.
    Sofia: That great Nick you get pictures of the babies at the scene before theirs were taking to the hospital right?
    Nick: Yeah
    Sofia: Process the scene then bring the evidence back to the lab.
    Nick: Will do Sofia.

Sofia flips her cellphone close and looks over at Gil, Hodges and Sarah who have just walk into the trace lab. And lets out a big smile at all three of them.

Gil: What did Nick say Sofia?
    Sofia: They find the babies, the five from the NICU have been taking to University medical centers and a doctor along with a nurse and the mother of the other two babies are on their way to pick up the two from the nursery.
    Sarah: That great news, lets hope that the guys or ladies that do this left some of their DNA behind at the scene.
    Gil: I will go fill Greg in on the good news.
    Sofia and Sara: Ok

Gil walks out of the trace lab to find Greg. Sofia and Sarah leave the trace lab and head over to DNA to see what Wendy has for them . When their get to the DNA Sarah and Sofia see Wendy stare at her computer screen.

Sofia: What so interests Wendy ?
    Wendy: I have three hit off CODIS on your case. One from the NICU and the two from the nursery.
    Sarah: What the names Wendy?
    Wendy: The one from the NICU is an Abbey Smith the two from the nursery are Barrington Smith and Carl Smith.
    Sofia: Thanks, let us know when you know who the other four kidnaps are.
    Wendy: Ok, I let you know as soon as I get any hit off CODIS on them.
    Sarah: Have you run the DNA for the other four yet?
    Wendy: I was just going to run the rest of the DNA when you walk in.
    Sarah: Ok, we will leave so you can get back to work.

Chapter Seven
    Sarah goes and fills Brass and gives him the three names she and Sofia has learned. Sofia has head back to her office and look up what to expect when you are pregnant with you first baby online. She is relieved that she has at lest three too four-week still till morning sickness will start. Just then there is a knock on her office door.

Sofia: Who is it?
    Sheriff Mckey: Sheriff Mckey can I come in?
    Sofia: Sure

The sheriff walks in and Sofia sees that he is carrying a bullet proof vest but it longer then must bullet proof vest.

Sheriff Mckey: (Set the bullet proof vest down on Sofia desk.) This is your new bullet proof vest it longer and it will crave with you growing belly and I also has longer straps too, close it, so you can use doing the whole pregnancy. It also Type IV(Armor Piercing Rifle), so you will be well protected. I want you to wear a tank top and wear the bullet proof vest every time you go to a crime scene, or over at P.D. But you can take it off when you are here at the crime lab.
    Sofia: Thanks for drop off the bullet proof vest for me.

The sheriff leaves her office and Sofia goes back to look up what to expect when you are pregnant with your first baby. As she read, her phone starts ringing.

Sofia: Sofia specking
    Wendy: I have matched the other for kidnaps.
    Sofia: What are the names?
    Wendy: Betty Short, Bob Short, Bill Shorts and Beth Short. I already let Sarah and Gil know. Sarah went to fill in Brass.
    Sofia: Ok, thanks for let me knows.

Just then Greg sticks his head into Sofia office door and smiles at her, Sofia waves at him to let him know he can come in. Greg walks through the door and over to Sofia.

Greg: Jim Brass has brought in Abbey Smith, Barrington Smith and Carl Smith. Along with other four that was work with them a Betty Short, Bob Short, Bill Shorts and Beth Short.
    Sofia: That Great
    Greg: Nick, Catherine and Warrick went over to P.D. to do the interviews.
    Greg: Our shift ends in two hours, Sarah already left and Gil says he will stick around till the end of shift. He want me to take you home so you can get some rest he worry that this case was too hard for you to handle and that you might me coming down with something because of how tire you have been and how moody you have been too.
    Sofia: You did not tell him I was pregnant did you?
    Greg: No, You will tell people when you are ready to.
    Sofia: Good I’m not ready for everyone to know yet. The only ones I have told so far is the sheriff and Sarah.
    Greg: That fine
    Sofia: Ok let go home.

Chapter Eight
    Two days later Sofia and Greg are sitting in the wait room of Dr. Moonstar office wait for Sofia to get call back for her first prenatal check up. There are looks at the parent magazine when Tina, Warrick, Sarah and Grissom, Lindsey and Catherine come over to them and takes the seats across from them.

Gil: Sofia and Greg what are the two of you doing here?
    Sofia: I am here for my first prenatal check up.
    Warrick: You going to have a baby too?
    Sofia: Yeah and Greg the father.
    Catherine: That great you two.
    Nurse Tru: Sofia Curtis, you can come back now.

Sofia and Greg gets up and fellow the nurse back and into the examine room. The first thing the nurse does is weighs Sofia and takes her height. Dr. Moonstar comes into the examine room and pulls the ultrasound over.

Dr. Moonstar: I take a look at the from you filled out when you came into the office today and you write down on it the is a history of ectopic pregnancy so I’m just going to do a ultrasound to make sure you do not have one.
    Dr. Moonstar: Ok, I need you to lift you shirt up.

Sofia pulls her shirt up to her chest and Dr. Moonstar start the ultrasound Greg and Sofia watch the Screen as the Dr. Moonstar Fallopian tubes after check both tubs she move on to look at the uterus.

Dr. Moonstar: Look there is the embryo right where it belong in the uterus, and it look actually like it supposed to for one week and two days old.
    Sofia: Should I work less over time till the end of the four month?
    Dr. Moonstar: I would try to try to stay away from work over time and limit the number of cases you work on so you do not get over stress. Also remember to take your prenatal vitamin, and to stay off you feet as much as you can.
    Sofia: Ok, anything else I should know?
    Dr. Moonstar: No, but on you way out schedules next month appointment.
    Sofia: Ok, I will.

Greg and Sofia leave the examine room and schedule her appointment for next month, then goes and gets some lunch.

Chapter Nine
    Greg and Sofia get to Jack dinner and go to the normal booth, which is the three booth from the door. They are setting next to eachother and are smiles at eachother when the Waitress come over to the table.

Waitress Sara: Sofia, Greg can I take you orders?
    Sofia: Yeah I want the gilled chicken sandwich
    Waitress Sara: What side do you want with that Sofia?
    Sofia: Cheese France fries.
    Greg: I have the some so Sofia.
    Waitress Sara: Ok, what do the two want to drink.
    Sofia: Water
    Greg: Coffee
    Waitress Sara: Ok, I go get your water and coffee and bring them right over to you.

The waiters goes and gets they drinks then brings them over to them along with the chesses fries.

Waitress Sara: I bring gilled chicken sandwiches out when they finish, they need about four more minutes.
    Greg: That fine.

The Waitress walks off and Sofia and Greg starts eat their fries. Greg puts his right hand on Sofia stomach and Sofia puts her left hand over his hand.

Greg: Our son or daughter is growing inside your uterus, It so exciting!
    Sofia: I know, It was so small, it hard to believe my the next appointment it will look more like a baby.

Just then the waitress walks over with their gilled chicken sandwiches she set one in front of Greg and one in front of Sofia. After the waitress walk away theirs eat their food but do not remove their hands from Sofia stomach. After they finish ate their head over to USA Babies to buy a baby shower gift for Tina and Warrick Browns Baby, see that the shower is on Saturday. Sofia and Greg go and print out the list of items that Warrick and Tina want to get and look to see what left.

Greg: Tina have Twins right?
    Sofia: Yeah, but they do not know the sex, because there are waiting till the babies are born to find out.
    Greg: No one has bought them carseat yet, how about we buy them?
    Sofia: Sound good, lets go over to the carseat and look at them.

Once theirs had looked at the carseat the bought two of the one that was lists on the gift list. The carseat was tan with monkeys on it and it came with a matching stroller.

Chapter Ten
    Saturday Afternoon at beginning of Tina Browns baby shower. Sarah, Catherine, Lindsey, Sofia, Tina are all setting at the main table talk and Warrick, Nick, Greg, Gil are helping the elder guest carry in the gift for Tina, Warrick and the baby and also helping anyone that needs help carry large gifts.

Tina: You know it hasn’t been that long since Sarah and Lindsey Baby Showers.
    Sarah: I know it only been two weeks, It hard to believe They is only two weeks left till my due date, I’m get a little nervous.
    Lindsey: Tell me, I have a month and two weeks till my due date and I’m already really nervous about if I be able to handle the pain of give Brith.
    Tina: I’m not nervous at all. I been glad when the babies come I’m tire of being pregnant.
    Sofia: So are any of you gonna to have a epidural?
    Sarah: No, I’m going to have a nature children birth.
    Lindsey: I might, I have to wait a sees how much pain I’m in or if I end up have a c-sections.
    Tina: No, I’m also going to have a nature child birth.

After everyone has got to the shower Catherine stands up and hands out the sheets for baby bingo.

Catherine: Ok everyone you can start feel the forms out as each table take turns go up to get something to eat. Table one when go up first fellow by table two and so on. When half of the table has seat back down the next table, can get into line. After everyone finishes eaten, they start play baby bingo. Greg, Nick and Gil and Warrick passes out the door gift to the guest he gets a bingo. After Bingo down and all the door gifts have been passes out. The guys going around and give each guest a piece of strawberry cake with whip cream frosted. Tina starts open up her gift form everyone the first gifts she open up is from Greg and Sofia. Tina gets a huge smile on her face when she sees that they get the carseat and matching stroller set Warrick and her wanted. She then opens the gift from Lindsey and Catherine up. They have bought her a baby bathtub that has monkeys on it along with two match tan bathrobes for five to twenty pounds. The last gift she open up is from Sarah and Gil and they get her and Warrick the changes table they ask for and of cause there is monkeys on it. The whole time Tina was open up the gift Greg was watches Tina and thinking do you really need all of this stuff when you have a baby and Sarah, Lindsey, Catharine, Sofia looks at him and could tell what he thinking.

Lindsey, Sarah, Catherine and Sofia: (Says at the sometime.) Yes Greg you really do need all this stuff when you have a baby.
    Greg: What I miss out on not have any brother or sister. I never know Baby goes through that much clothing, Diapers, baby wipes or need to have so many bottles.
    Catherine: Babies eat a lot and they like to make messes, so they go through lets of changes of cloth. Lindsey would end up wear a lest four different outfits a day.
    Lindsey: Mom, Do not tell them stories of when I was a baby.
    Nick: But you was a cute baby Lindsey and your baby story are really interest to hear.
    Greg: Don’t worry Linds I hear your baby story enough already.

After the shower is over Nick, Gil, and Greg help Warrick carry all the gifts out to his and Tina van . Then they all get into they cars and head over to Tina and Warrick house. Once there the ladies head inside and take a set on the couch and love seat and watch the guys carry all the babied gifts into the house. After they had watch Nick, Warrick, Gil and Greg for a few minutes Tina, then show Sarah, Catherine, Lindsey and Sofia the nursery. Which of cause are both paint Tan, The walls have monkeys paint on them. Two hours later Greg and Sofia get home and they set down and watch a movie.

Chapter Eleven
    Sofia pulls up to the MGM Grand and turns her car off. She set there for a few minutes and takes a deep breath before she gets out of her car. She heads insides and goes straight up to Skyloft number one. She gets to the door of Skyloft number one and stops in front of office Flavor.

Sofia: Have you clear the how two story loft?
    Police office Flavor: Yes, I clear the whole loft Detective Curtis.
    Sofia: Fill me in on what you know?
    Police office Flavor: All I know Detective Curtis is there are dead bodies in every room and blood everywhere.

Sofia walks inside the loft and check out the first floor, which is the Living room, the master bedroom with the king side bed, and the half bathroom. In the living room she seen blood tails but no bodies. She walks into the bedroom and finds one dead body lay face down on the bed, blood flew down towards the floor. She then open the half bathroom door and see another body. She thinking to herself that makes two dead bodies so far. She walks out of the bathroom and head to the staircase in the living room and head upstairs to the second floor. She takes a look around living area and sees more blood tails lead in and out of both of the two master bedrooms. She goes into master bed number two and sees one female lay face down on the queen size bed. She walks into the first full bath and sees a male lay on the floor in his own blood. She head to the last bedroom and See in one of the beds one female and one male lay face down in the other bed was only a female also lay face down and on both beds the blood was drip down onto the floor. She heads into the bathroom and face another man lay on the ground in his own blood, but his is try to roll over onto his back. Sofia pulls her cellphone off of her hip then dial the dispatcher.
    Sofia: I need the EMT here right now, I have one victim in really bed shape laying on the floor of the second full bathroom. I also need Gil Grissom and the whole grave shift CSI at the MGM and to come up to Skyloft number one, I have seven dead bodies here also.
    Dispatcher: Ok, The EMT or on their way and I will let Grissom team know right now.

She pulls a pair of latex gloves out of her pocket and puts them on. She then grabs a clean towel off the top shelve and kneels down next to the injury guy, without mass the evidence up. She then puts pressure on the stab wound, till the EMT gets there. The EMT runs into the room and takes over for Sofia. She put the towel she used into an evidence bag and also bags the gloves she was wear into another evidence bag. She then walks out off the loft and take a set in one of the chairs in the hallway. She then puts her head between her knees and take several deep breaths try to block out the feeling that she needs to throw up. Out of all the days for the morning sickness to start up it would have to be on the four of July when she at a scene that smell of Iron and Copper. It is also her first day back as a full time detective, seeing that Ecklie back from his leave of absent today.

Chapter Twelve
    Sofia was trying so hard not to get sick she do not hear Sarah, Catherine, Greg or Gil walk up and stop in front of her. Sarah kneels down in front of Sofia and taps her shoulder to get her attention. Sofia looks up and sees Sarah face.

Sofia: Sarah, where Nick and Warrick at?
    Sarah: They are in the security room get the video tape for this tonight.
    Sarah: My question is why are you here, you due at any time?
    Sarah: Because it all hands on deck, and I’m work to I go into labor. But I’ not work the scene I am help you talk to people staying in the other Skyloft.
    Sofia: That great. Warrick, Catherine and Gil, Office Flavor will feel you in on the scene, I can handle the smell.

Warrick, Catherine and Gil head into skyloft one and Sarah and Sofia start knocks on doors of other loft to ask if they heard or seeing anything but all they get was no, we did not hear anything, sorry we can’t help you. So her and Sarah head over to Sunrise Hospital to check on the stab victim that live and to see if he was able to talk to them yet and so Sarah could take pictures of his wounds. They get to the hospital and the doctor let the two of them go and see Mr. Creams . As Sarah takes the pictures of her wounds Sofia talks to Mr. Creams.

Sofia: Can you tell me what happened?
    Mr. Creams: I did not see anything, I had my back face the door and had just finish pull up my boxes shorts when I felt a stab pain in my lower stomach. Then I passed out and was just start come to will you come into the bathroom.
    Sofia: Thanks, That all for now.

Once her and Sarah was out of Mr. Creams room, Sofia run to the near ladies restroom and into the first stall she does not even close the door of the stall. She just leans over the toilet and start throwing up. Sarah slower walks into the restroom a few minutes later and sees Sofia get sick and pulls her hair out of her face for her. We Sofia done get sick she throw some water on her face and puts a couple breath mints in her mouth, then the two of them head out of the restroom, and leave to head back to the lab.

Chapter Thirteen
    Sofia drops Sara and the evidence off at the crime lab. Sofia then heads into crime lab long enough to say hi to Greg, he runs up to Sofia and hugs and kisses Sofia on the lips. Sofia pulls away from Greg and he notices she is holding her stomach and looks really pale. As Greg looking at his girlfriend Sarah walks over to them and stops next to Greg, who notices she is holding her back.

Sofia: What do you have for us Sarah?
    Sarah: Wendy get a match off the hairs Sofia find on Mr. Cream. They were a match to Polly Cribs she is wanted in several states for murder that match the one at the Skyloft. Brass is head out photos of Polly to the whole police force and put a warning on the news so people know not get close to her if they see her.
    Sofia: Thanks Sarah, Can you or Greg told Brass I going home sick and give him my case note for me.
    Sarah: (Take the case note from Sofia.) Sure
    Sofia: Thanks again Sarah.
    Greg: What wrong Baby?
    Sofia: You do not need to worry about me Greg, It just I have morning sickness really bad is all. I am just going to go home and get off my feet and go back to bed.
    Greg: Do you want me to come home to?
    Sofia: No, I be fine by myself.
    Greg: Ok, I see you when I get off work in the morning them.
    Sofia: Bye.
    Sarah: Saltine cracker help calms down nausea cause by morning sickness.
    Sofia: Thanks, I try some when I get home. Sarah is your low back bother you, because you keep rubbing it?
    Sarah: Yeah, But I’m fine.
    Sofia: Ok, just ask. See you tomorrow night if you at work then Sarah.

With that Sofia walks out off the crime lab and gets into her car. She turns the car on and cracks one of the window. Then turn on the CD player. On the driver home she starts think about the pregnancy and how happy Greg is about become a father. The truth was she never bring the subject up about having kids with Greg because she never really wanting any kids. She knows she could never give a child up or have abortion now that she is pregnant.

Chapter Fourteen
    Sofia pulls into the drive way of her and Greg house and parks her car in the two car garages. She gets out of the car and head inside the house. She close and lock the door behind her. Once inside she takes the gun belt and gun off and lays them on the coffee table. She then takes her blouse off and undoes the bullet proof vest and takes it off. She heads upstairs to her and Greg bedroom. She takes her cellphone, pager off and set them on the night stand next to the bed. Then goes into the connected bathroom and gets into the shower to wash the smell of iron and copper from the crime scene off. Doing the shower Sofia start crying, because of the flashback of an event that take places in 1984 when she was fourteen -years-old.
    Sofia wakes up on January 4, 1984 to the smell of her mom making breakfast, which only happen on Dad Birthday or her Birthday. She set up in bed and look at the Calendar on her bedroom wall and see that it is January 4, 1984 and that its her fourteenth birthday. She gets out of bed and walks across the hallway and into the bathroom. Hope that she starts her period, because she never started her period last month and she has not started yet this month. She told her boyfriend Seth in school yesterday afternoon that she did not have her period last month and that she is one and half days later this month. He just gives her a funny look and tells her you can’t get pregnant your first time having sex and then walk away. Leave her stand at her open locker crying. Sofia finishes in the bathroom, then walks downstairs into the kitchen and takes a seat at the kitchen table.

Mr. and Mrs. Curtis (Mom and Dad): Happy Birthday Sofia!
    Sofia: Thanks. Mom, can I ask you a question?
    Mrs. Curtis: Yes baby.
    Sofia: I have a friend who had sex for the first time four weeks and two days ago today and she misses one period and has not started this month. She heard you can’t get pregnant the first time you have sex. Is that true?
    Mrs. Curtis: No, You can get pregnant the first time you have sex, I did with you.
    Sofia: Thanks Mom. I will let her know that when I see her at school today.

Sofia eats her breakfast then heads upstairs to get dress for school. Even though she does not want to go to school. Sofia gets to school and meets Seth at his locker. Seth looks at her and closes his locker door.

Seth: Happy birthday baby!
    Sofia: Don’t call me baby, you can get pregnant the first time you have sex. I ask my mom this morning.
    Seth: So?
    Sofia: I still have not start my period and I never late and I never miss one to last month. I think I’m pregnant Seth.
    Seth: That your problem not my. I will not have anything to do with rise a kid I’m only thirteen-years-old.
    Sofia: So what are you say, Seth.
    Seth: We are over.
    Sofia: You are break up with me on my birthday?
    Seth: Yes, now go away and never talk to me again.
    Sofia runs out of the school build and to the near drug store and buys a home pregnancy test. Then she heads home, she is relieved to see both her mom and dad have left for work. Sofia comes back to the present time when the water in the shower turns ice cold. She gets out of the shower and drys off then puts her nightshirt and PJ bottom on. She leaves the bathroom and gets into bed. Sofia thinks to herself, I hope I don’t lose this baby.

Chapter Fifteen
    Sofia not able to fall asleep so she gets out of bed and heads downstairs and into the kitchen. She heats up some water then make herself some tea. After the tea is ready, she grabs some Saltine cracker and heads into the living room and sets down on the couch. She turns on the TV and flips throw the channels. As she flips through the channel, she starts to think about January 4, 1984 some more and how it changes her view on life and also change her Life. Sofia walks upstairs and it to the bathroom and closes the door behind her. She takes the Fact pregnant test out of the box it came in and read how to take the test. After she test the test she set on the edge of the bathtub and wait the forty-five minutes, she watch the test slower changes colors and after forty-five minutes she show two color lines appear in the little window of the pregnancy test. Which means the tests is positive and she is pregnant. She throws the test in the trash can the tie the bag shut and takes out side and put in the outside trash can. She then heads inside and goes upstairs to her bedroom. She does not know what to do, should she tell her mom or hide the pregnancy from everyone? She cries herself to sleep. Back to present time Sofia had just start to fall asleep on the couch when the phone starts ringing. She stands up and walks over to where the cordless phone is and answers it.

Sofia: Curtis here.
    Jane (Mom): Hi Sofia, it mom.
    Sofia: Hi mom
    Jane: I just seen Jim Brass at P.D. and ask him if he seen you tonight and he said you went home sick. Did not catch a summer cold?
    Jane: Then way did you tell Greg to tell Jim Brass you were going home sick, If you are not sick?
    Sofia: I’m pregnant mom and I having morning sickness really bad. That why I come home from work.
    Jane: How far along are you?
    Sofia: Five weeks and four days.
    Jane: You are due the last week of February?
    Sofia: Yeah, Can I call you back in the morning, I am really tire and just want to go to bed.
    Jane: Sure honey.

Sofia push the off button and put the phone back on the holder then heads upstairs, she set down on her bed and get under the cover as she does this she thinks to herself. I hope I can carry the baby to it full time and do not go into premature labor like I did in 1984.

Chapter Sixteen
    Sofia is in a restless sleep when her cellphone starts ringing in her ear she picks up and see that it Gil Grissom cellphone number she looks at her clock and sees that it two a.m. on July five she flips her cellphone open and takes the call.

Sofia: Curtis
    Gil: Sofia did I wake you?
    Sofia: Yeah, but it ok . What up?
    Gil: I just want to let you know that Sarah had our daughter at one a.m. and are son at 1:10a.m. this morning.
    Sofia: Are Sarah and the babies doing ok?
    Gil: Yes, mother and babies are health and are rest right now.
    Sofia: Tell Sarah, that I’m happy for the four of your and I stop by and see the babies and here doing visit hours.
    Gil: I will, see you then Sofia.
    Sofia: Ok, bye Gil.

Sofia flips her cellphone close and set back down on the nightstand. She wishes that Greg was home, because she really want to talk to him. She though about call him, but what she needs to talk to him about is not something she can let him no about over the phone. She grabs her cellphone and picks it up and dial Greg cellphone number. It ring three time then he answers his cellphone.

Greg: Sander
    Sofia: Greg is there anyway you can came home, I need to talk to you about something that happen to me when I was fourteen?
    Greg: Yeah, sure just let me pass the case paperwork off to Nick then I will be home honey.

They hang up and Sofia gets out of bed. She then heads downstairs and set down on the couch to wait for Greg to get home. Twenty minutes later Greg walks through the garage door that leads into the house and walks over then sets down next to Sofia on the couch. Greg looks at Sofia and knows something is up.

Greg: Honey what is it that you need to tell me about?
    Sofia: Greg, The day I turn fourteen. I found out I was four and half weeks pregnant.
    Greg: Did you have the baby Sofia?
    Sofia: (Crying) I carry the baby to I was in my twenty weeks of the pregnancy then I went into premature labor. My daughter spent three weeks in the NICU hook up to feed tubes, a ventilator but her lungs and heart were not strong enough and there give out on her and she passed away. At only three weeks old.
    Greg: I am so sorry Sofia, being pregnant again has to be hard for you?
    Sofia: It is Greg, but I would not change it for anything.
    Greg: Will you be able to carry our baby to term?
    Sofia: Yeah I believe so. The doctor say I went into pre term labor in 1984 because I was so young, see that I was only fourteen years old at the time. Dr. Sweet said I should be able to carry a baby full term in the future.

Greg hugs Sofia and lets her cry on his shoulder, he also rubs her back to help calm her down. He knows what Sofia had just told him had to be really hard for her to do because of all the sad memories it bring up. The next morning Greg and Sofia went to visit Sarah and the babies in the hospital. Sofia knocks on Sarah’s hospital door before Greg and her head into the room. Sarah smile at both Greg and Sofia as they walks over to the bed.

Sarah: Sofia and Greg meet Jorja Grissom and Jadon Grissom.
    Sofia: Can we hold Jorja and Jadon Sarah?
    Sarah: Sure

Gil hands Jadon to Greg and Sarah hands Jorja to Sofia. Greg and Sofia then heads over to the couch with the babies and takes a seat. Gil takes a seat on the edges Of Sarah bed and takes her left hand. The two of them watch Sofia and Greg hold their son and Daughter and see how great they are with their children.

Sarah: The two of you are great with them.
    Sofia: I have lots of niece and nephews .
    Greg: Some here.

*Cases in this chapter are the some as the last two cases in Catherine family Issues.

Chapter seventeen
    That evening after visit Sarah and Gil. Both Sofia and Greg are setting in their living room watches Baby story on TLC, because it was their night off. Sofia was laying on the couch with her head rest on Greg lap and her hands on her stomach. Greg is push Sofia hair out of her eyes. Sofia was started to fall asleep when her cellphone starts ringing. Greg reaches for Sofia cellphone and was just able to head to Sofia but she shakes her head no at him.

Greg: But its work Sofia, you should take the call?
    Sofia: No, if I take the call I will have to go into work and I just want to rest. I was up all day and the pregnancy making me tire easy and I just want to spent time with my new husband.
    Grey Ok, I take the call then and tell JIm you are not feeling good.
    Sofia: Thanks honey.

Greg flips open Sofia cellphone and puts up to his ear and continues to brush the hair out of Sofia eyes with his free hand.

Greg: Sander speak
    Jim: Greg, Can I talk to Sofia, It a really busy night and I need her to take a case?
    Greg: She is not feeling so good, she has morning sickness. She is really tire and just want to rest tonight see that it her night off.
    Jim: Ok, tell her to take easy.
    Greg: I will

Greg flips Sofia cellphone close and set it back down on the coffee table. He then looks down at his wife and is so glad they went to the little White Wedding Chapel after visit Sarah, Jorja, Jadon, and Gil and tie the knot. Sofia looks up at Greg and smiles, she then stands up and grabs Greg hand then leads him upstairs to their bedroom. She then leads him into the bathroom, the two of them get undress and take a shower together. After the shower the two of them go to bed. The next night Sofia gets to a crime scene at a low rent apartment build on Fremont Street. When she walks into the apartment she sees a scene that looks actually like the Grades case which was four weeks ago. A young mother laying dead on the living area floor and two infants laying dead next to her. She knows that if this is like the case from four weeks ago there will be to twin girls hide in the closet. She walks toward the children bedroom and over to the closet. She slower up the door of the closet really slower. The two twin girls look up at her with tears stained faces and then run over to her. She grabs her cellphone and calls social service. After she hangs up the phone she calls Gil and lets him know she needs him, Catherine, Greg, Nick, Warrick to come to the crime scene. The CSI has only been at the scene a half hour when Catherine has to leave because Lindsey water has break and she has gone into labor. Sofia is setting outside the apartment with Mandy and Mia wait for the social work to get there. She sings to Mandy and Mia and both of the three and half year old girls have fallen to sleep with their heads on her lap. She kept going over what the two girls had told her it was the same as the Grade girls tell Sarah and her. Our father breaks the door and then there was a loud noise that when we hide. Just the Greg walks up to Sofia.
    Greg: We get a break in this case the birth certificate for the twins and the two dead infants have the same father as the twin girls and the infants from the Grade class. All four girls have the same dad.
    Sofia: Dean Sam.
    Greg: Brass just call and he has Dean Sam in custody at P.D.
    Sofia: That great

Just then the social worker Mrs. Hope walks over to Sofia , Greg and the two girls. Greg picks up Mia and the social worker pick up Mandy and they carry the girl down to Mrs. Hope SUV.

Chapter Eighteen
    Sofia stands up but get a head rush from stands up to fast and she starts to feel nausea again as she set back down in the chair that she just stands up from she thinks to herself. I really hate having morning sickness. Greg’s walk back up the staircase at the sometime Sofia is holding her stomach why close her eyes and leans back in the chair. He getting worry when about Sofia when he sees that she looking flush. He walks over to his wife and kneels down in front of her, he then looks up at her.

Sofia: Yeah, honey I just stand up to fast and I’m nausea because of the morning sickness is all. I need to get back to the station to talk to Dean Sam.
    Greg: Ok, I see you either sometime tonight at the lab or when I get off work in the morning Baby.

Sofia stands up and slower walks down the staircase and to her car. She gets behind the wheel and drive back to P.D. Once there she heads inside she meets up with Dean Sam and Jim Brass in interrogative room one.

Sofia: Dean Sam why did you kill Miss. Grade along with her to infants and Miss. Snow along with her infants, but let the old girls live in both cases?
    Dean Sam: Because I could and I love Mandy and Mia Snow and Tina and Tracey with all my heart. But they mom used me the second time around to get pregnant a second time and give Mandy and Mia Snow Tina and Tracey Grade a bother or a sister. No one use me and get away with it.

Sofia and Jim walk out of the room. They then start walks down the hallway toward they offices, but half way down the hallway Sofia stops and leans up against the wall. Jim’s stops and looks over at Sofia and sees she has one hand on her stomach and the other on her forehead. Jim walks over to her and puts his hand on her shoulder.

Jim: Is everything ok?
    Sofia: I’m a little light head, I think my blood sugar is low. It happens when I miss a meal and I did not eat before go to the scene because of the Morning sickness. I Think that I should go get something to eat.

Jimmy helps her out to his car then the two of them head to Jack Dinner to get something to eat. Sofia gets her usually oatmeal with strawberries on top and Jim gets his normal BLT sandwich.

Chapter Nineteen
    Jimmy keeps a close eye on Sofia the whole time their were at Jack dinner and can tell that she really does not feel like ate the oatmeal she order, but he notice she made herself eat every bite of the oatmeal. When they were done, ate the two of them goes and pay for they food. Then both of them head out to Jim car and get in and back to P.D. Sofia close her eyes on the ride back to P.D. and Jim knows that it getting early and Sofia most be getting tire. He pulls up next to Sofia car in the parking lot then looks over at Sofia.

Jimmy: Sofia, take off early and go home and get some rest, I will clock you out.
    Sofia: Thanks, I’m tire and not feeling so hot and I have a OBGYN check up at ten a.m. so it be nice to get some sleep before the appointment.
    Jim: I hope you feel better soon and everything foes great at the check up.

Sofia gets out of Jimmy car and into her she head home and runs upstairs and into the bathroom and kneels down in front of the toilet because she thinks she is going to be sick, but does not throw up. She stands up hold her stomach and slower walks back into the bedroom she takes off the gun and gun belt and the dress shirt she wearing and then the bullet poof vest. She then gets into her PJ and lays down. She thinking as she lay in the bed try to fall asleep. Maybe I should take sometime off work to I am over the morning sickness and pass the fourth month. I talk over with Greg and Dr. Moonstar today at my appointment. She can’t fall asleep so she gets up and turn the CD player on then lays back down after a half hour of listens to music she out cold and does not even hear Greg come into the bed coughing and sneezing he changes into his PJ and gets into bed next to his wife. He thinks to himself as he laying in bed and can’t stop coughing I hate Gil Grissom, for sent me home from work sick, I’m so do not have the summer head cold that going around the lab. That it just allergy is all. I do not even feel feverish and I’m not tires. He then starts sneezing again. After a few minutes Sofia open her eyes and see Greg laying next to her. She set they alarm clock for 8:30 a.m. and then she wraps her arms around Greg and he wraps his arm around her. Then the two of them fall to sleep in eachother arms.

6. sarahSidle1981

Chapter Twenty
    The next morning the alarm starts buzzes in Sofia and Greg ears at 8:30 a.m. Sofia set up and turns the alarm off. She then looks over at Greg and notices his nose is bright red and his eyes are blood-shoot. She knows there a head could go around the lab and hopes Greg is not coming down with it. She leans over and kisses her husband on his forehead, he does not feel warm to her lips so she puts her left hand on his forehead. Greg opens his eyes and sees that Sofia has her hand on his forehead.

Greg: I’m not, coughs, sick!
    Sofia: You do not sound so good honey and you come home from work early. When you walk into the bedroom you could not stop coughing and sneezes, Greg. Also you nose is bright red. Did Gil Grissom, send you home sick?
    Greg: I’m not sick, like I, Ah, Ah-Choo, told Gil its just allergy!
    Sofia: You do not feel like you are run a fever so you could be right, but I’m going to keep a close eye on you though.
    Greg: Whatever I’m going back to sleep the Benadryl I take a half hour ago starting to kick in and I’m really tires.
    Sofia: I have a check up with Dr. Moonstar today at 9:30 a.m. You are going to go with me right?
    Greg: Ah-Choo, Yeah Sofia’s I’m coming with you.
    Sofia: Then you need to get up and get dress.

Greg got out of bed and him and Sofia both gets dress. Then brush their tooth and do their hair. The two of then head downstairs and into the kitchen Sofia makes her self some toast and has and pours her self a glass of apple juice. Greg pours him self some apple juice but does not get anything to eat. Sofia, looks at her husband and knows he does not feel good.

Sofia: Greg you should eat something?
    Greg: I’m not (coughs) hunger, honey.

After they finish ate the two of then head into the garage and get into Sofia Car. As Sofia starts the car up, Greg puts his seat belt on. Then leans the passenger seat back and closes his eyes at the sometime he pulls a tissue out of his jean pocket and blows his nose. On the ride to Desert Palm Hospital where Dr. Moonstar office, Greg is thinking to him self. I hope this really is just my allergy from working that crime scene at that low rent apartment build last night. That was all dusty, molded and that he is not getting sick. My allergies have never acted up this bad before. He falls asleep on the way to Sofia check up and she lets him sleep till she has parked the car in the hospital parking garage. After she turns her car off and takes her seatbelt off Sofia reach over and lightly shakes her husband awake. Greg opens his eyes and turns his head toward his wife.

Greg: Did I fall asleep (Ah-Choo) Honey?
    Sofia: Yeah, We need to head to Dr. Moonstar office now or will be late for my check up.
    Greg: All right, lets go.

Both Greg and Sofia get out of the car and close their door. Greg then walk over to Sofia and puts his right arm around her waist. He also kisses Sofia on the lips and she kisses him back. The two heads into Doctor office and the nurse leads them right back to examine room three. An hour and half later Sofia and Greg walk out of the doctor’s office and head back to the parking garage, but on their way out they run into Tina Brown set on hospital eaten French Fry with horseradish spread on the top. Sofia and Greg walk over to Tina. Tina smiles at them and Sofia set down next to her.

Tina: Want some Sofia?
    Sofia: No thanks, I still having problems with morning sickness.
    Tina: The morning sickness will go away after a while.
    Sofia: That what everyone keeps tell me, I hope y’all is all right.
    Tina: You want some Greg?
    Greg: ( Sniffling) No, I do not have an appetite this morning.
    Tina: You do not sound too good Greg, you not getting the head cold that going around the lab are you?

Greg: Coughs, No it just allergies.
    Sofia: I should get Greg home, just in case he is catch a cold he does not give it to everyone here. Tina’s you due in how many weeks now?
    Tina: Four weeks I am due on Monday, August 6, 2007.
    Sofia: Try to keep off you feet as much as you can and take it easy.
    Tina: See the two of you around.
    Greg and Sofia: Bye.

Greg and Sofia head to the parking garage and get into Sofia Car. Greg put his seatbelt on and grabs a tissue out of the box of tissues out his feet. Then blows his nose, he throws the used tissues away and starts having a cough fit. Sofia looks over at her husband when she stops for a red light and notices that he looking more flush then he did ten minutes ago. She reaches over with her right hand and feels his forehead. Greg does not even notice she is feeling his forehead. He never even opens his eyes or try to remove her hand from his forehead. The light turns green and she takes back off.

Sofia: Greg, are you awake?
    Greg: Ah-Choo, Ah-Choo, Yeah!
    Sofia: You run a little warm. When we get home, Greg lets take your temperature.
    Greg: Yeah I think that a good Idea.

Sofia pulls her car into their drive way and into the garage . They head inside, Greg walks over to the couch in the living room and set down on the couch. He slips his shoes off and then lays down on the couch. Sofia comes back downstairs with the thermometer in her right hand and walks over to the couch. She set down on the edge of the couch and take the thermometer out of the case. She then hands the thermometer to Greg and he puts into his mouth. When it beeps thirty second later, Sofia takes the thermometer out of her husband mouth and looks at it.

Greg: Coughs, do I have a fever honey?
    Sofia: Very low grade one off 99.6 degrees Fahrenheit.
    Greg: I’m going, Ah-Choo, head upstairs and go back to bed and sleep till it time to get ready for work.
    Sofia: Maybe you should stay home from work tonight Greg!
    Greg: No, Coughs, I’m going go into work tonight.
    Sofia: Ok, I be up in a couple hours to join you and take a nap too, but I am going to start wash our cloths because they are start to pile up.
    Greg: Ok, honey.

Greg heads upstairs and Sofia put the whites into the washing machine. She then goes into the kitchen and get her self a bowl of Reese peanut butter cup ice cream.

7. MacsGirlMel

I hope he feels better fast! *thinks he's sicker than he says*

8. sarahSidle1981

Correct Spelling and Grammar for chapter one through ten. I also add I few things.

Chapter One
    *This Story is two Months ahead of Catherine Family Issues and Longest Months of Sara Sidle Life. So Sara still has a month left of her pregnancy and Lindsey Still has almost two months left of her pregnancy. Also Warrick Wife Tina is also having two month and three weeks left of her pregnancy.

Greg looks at his watch as he set on the bench outside the crime lab at 8:30 a.m. on Friday, June. 1. 2007 waiting for Sofia to meet him outside so they could go get breakfast and then head home to the house they had bought together to get some sleep. Greg had decided to wait outside on the bench because it was already too hot to set in the car. Greg tries to be patient and not rush Sofia because she has had a long hard day plus she has been really moody. She also has lots of paperwork and other stuff that need to get done in the next month before Ecklie comes back from his leave of absent. When Greg waits outside, Sofia and Gil are in a meet with Sarah tries to get her to take the last month of her pregnancy off. Just then Sarah and Gil walk out of the lab and Sarah has a hug smile on her face but Gil’s look a little mad.

Greg: I take it you got you way Sarah’s and you are work till you have the babies?
    Sarah: Yeah, But give Sofia’s credit though she really gave it her all and tried to get me to take an early maternity leave, but I would not give in. I did agree not to work a lot of overtime and to work only in the lab the last week of June and up till the day I go into labor.
    Greg: Gil you do not look so happy?
    Gil: I’m fine with what Sarah and Sofia final agree on, It just Sofia was really rude to me and would not let me even help Sarah got her point across.
    Greg: What did she say to you?
    Gil: She told me that male should all go to hell.

Just then Catherine, Nick and Warrick walk out of the lab and over to Sarah, Greg and Gil. They all look at eachother before talk again.

Nick: Greg, What Is Sofia Issues today? She Just bites Warrick and my head off for been two minute late with our final cases’ reports.
    Greg: I’m not sure, She did tell me yesterday she was tires and moody.
    Catherine and Sarah: Sound like PMS is all.

They stop talk because they all see Sofia walk towards the doors. Greg stands up and opens the door for her. She takes Greg hand and they walk out to Greg Car. Nick, Warrick, Sarah and Gil all head to their cars to. Sofia looks over at Greg as he starts his car up and puts it in drive. Greg stops at the stop sign at the end of the crime lab entrance/exit and wait for a break so he can turn out.

Sofia: Greg, can we swing by the store?
    Greg: Sure honey, but why?
    Sofia: I just need to run in and get something really fast.
    Sofia: And do you mind if we skip going out for breakfast and just eat whatever in the house?
    Greg: ( As pull out of parking lots) That fine sweetie.

Chapter two
    Greg pulls into the super Walmarts parking lot and parks his car. He looks over at Sofia who opens her door as soon as Greg put the car into park.

Greg: Sofia do you want me to go in with you?

Sofia gets out of the car and closes the door. She then walks into the stores. She then heads over to the feminine care products and starts looking around. Sofia is staring at all the choice there is for home pregnancy tests and is thinking what I am I going to tell Greg we have never even talk about if we want to have children. Also how this going to effort my job I am back as a full time detective next month when Ecklie comes back to work. I should be able to still work as long as I let the office under me clear the crime scene first. She decides to buy a couple home pregnancies tests from different making. She picks up a E.P.T. digital, Clearblue digital pregnancy test, and a First Response one and puts them into the basket she is carries then goes up to the counter to pay for them. After she has pay for the test she takes, the bag and walks back out to Greg Car. One she got into the car Greg looks at Sofia and notice that she looks like something is bothering her.

Greg: Sweetie is everything alright?
    Sofia: Yeah, Greg . I just have a lot on my mind is all.
    Greg: Are you sure you do not want to go out and grab something to eat?
    Sofia: Yeah, I want to go home Greg.
    Greg pulls out of Walmarts parking lot and heads home. The whole ride home Sofia stares out the window thinking about how this could be happen to her. She is on the pill and Greg used a condom. She looks at Greg when he pulls onto the street they’re live on. She knows she needs to talk to him about what is going on.

Sofia: Greg
    Greg: Yes sweetie?
    Sofia: Greg, do you every want to have children?
    Greg: Yeah I love children.
    Sofia: I’m a week late.
    Greg: A week late for what?
    Sofia: My period, I always have it the last week of the month.
    Greg: You could be late because of stress.
    Sofia: I’m never late Greg, I should start last week.
    Greg: So that why you did not take you birth control pills this morning?
    Sofia: Yeah, I had to stop taking the pill till I know for sure. I bought three pregnancy tests at the store I’m going to take one when we get home.

Greg pulls his car into the driveway and pulls up into the garage. He then put the car into park and turn it off. Sofia runs into the house and goes straight to her and Greg bathroom and pulls out the Clearblue digital pregnancy test and closes the bathroom door and takes the test. After she urinates on the stick. She put the cap back on the end and set the alarm on her cellphone to go off in three minutes.

Chapter Three
    Sofia is looking at the clearblue digital pregnancy test, which she takes first. She looks at it when her alarm beeps and the test say, she is pregnant. She decides to take the First Response test and she waits another three minutes. When the timer goes off for the second time, she picks the test up and sees two pink lines. She picks at the box the pregnancy test was in and sees that two pink lines mean you are pregnant. Sofia sat down on the edges of the tub and she thinks for a few minutes. I know that Greg probably wondering what take me so long but I am going to take the E.P.T. digital test to see if that also says that I am pregnant. As she taking the three tests, Greg knocks on the bathroom door.

Greg: Sofia is everything ok in there?
    Sofia: Yeah, Greggo I will be out in a few minutes.
    Greg: You have been in there for over nine minutes it does not take that long to take a home pregnancy test.

Sofia put the cap back on the end off the E.P.T. test after she urinates on it and set the test down on the sink . She set her alarm and open the bathroom door up. She then flashes the toilet. Then wash her hands, Greg walks into the bathroom and stands next to her. He sees the first two tests say she is pregnant and he also sees the three one that Sofia has now picked back up and is waiting for the results on.

Greg: Sweetie, how many test are you going to take?
    Sofia: I only bought three!
    Greg: Both of the tests you already took say that they are 99% accurate, do you think the three, one going to say not pregnant?
    Sofia: I just want to be sure.

Just then the alarm on her cell phone beeps Sofia looks at the test and set the test down on the sink. Greg picks it up and sees it say she is pregnant. They both look at eachother, Sofia then walks out of the bathroom and picks her purse and car keys up and start walking towards the door.

Greg: Sweeties where are you going?
    Sofia: To buy a fourth home pregnancy test.
    Greg: Sofia’s you do not need to go buy another tests, it will just come out positive like the other three did. If you want to have a blood test done, I can run one for you at the lab, before shift start tonight Wendy will not ask me any questions if I ask her to let us use the lab for a little while?
    Sofia: Ok that will work, It just I really have to be a hundred percent sure, so I can tell the sheriff.
    Greg: He cannot stop you from work, see you are a detective, normal patrol office can clear the scene.
    Sofia: I know that, In Las Vegas they can’t make me to take time off or go on desk duty. I can work a crime scenes as long as my OBGYN say it ok. I just don’t want to tell the sheriff to I am a hundred percent sure.
    Greg: I understand that Sofia. Are you hunger?
    Sofia: Yeah
    Greg: You want me to make you some oatmeal?
    Sofia: Have you eaten yet?
    Greg: No
    Sofia: Let go out.
    Sofia: And after we eat lets swing by the lab so I can talk to the sheriff and let him know I am pregnant, I do not need you to run a blood test. As you said, the home pregnancy tests are 99% accurate and three of them said I was pregnant.
    Greg: Ok, lets change and then go.

* Note I made up the name of the Victims and any of the suspect or the babies parents.
    Chapter Four
    10:30p.m.on Friday, June, 1, 2007 Sofia is setting in the break room wait for Sarah, Gil, Warrick, Nick and Greg to walk into the break room. She has the one case that the team is work on that night in her hands. It a case that going to case some member of the team a lot of pain and grief. Just then the CSI all walks into the break room together and look at Sofia who has a sad look on her face.

Sarah: What got you so down Sofia?
    Sofia: Tonight Case, I need to let you all know first the crime happened in the nursery of the Maternity ward and NICU at Desert Palm Hospital. They are several police codes on this one they are 427-Kidnap, 419 -Dead Body or 429- Homicide, 421- Sick or Injured Person, 421C- Sick or Injured Person with a Communicable Disease, 422- Officer Down, 418-Missing Person, 415A- Assault/Battery with a Gun. Sarah, Catherine, Warrick you work the Nursery Process evidence with me . Greg, Gil and Nick you are in the NICU with Jim Brass. This is one case and will we get together once back at the lab to fill eachother in on what each group find in the two units.
    Gil: Go grab your Kits team and we will take two, SUV Sofia, Warrick, Sarah and Catherine in one. Greg, Nick and me in the other one.

Sofia and Gil both pull into Desert Palms parking lot at the sometime and pulls up to main entrance and parks the crime lab SUV and then turns them off. Nick, Greg and Gil get out of the SUV they are rode in first and grab their kit out of the back of the SUV. Warrick, Sarah, Catherine and Sofia sit in the SUV for a minute before getting out and grabbing their kits. All seven of them head inside together. The Maternity ward is on the four floors and so is the NICU. The first unit they reach is the Nursery. Sofia, Warrick, Catherine and Sarah gone into the nursery and Gil, Nick and Greg walk to the other end of the four floors and goes right into the NICU. Which was a far worse scene the nursery for the health babies. The first thing the guys see is a baby no more then four and a half pound with her Iv cord wrap around her neck and other end of the cord tie around the top of the neonatal care center cause the baby to be hanging, which cut her air supply off. Jim walks over to Nick, Greg and Warrick.

Jim: The sad thing is little Ginny was going home tomorrow, the doctors give the ok to her mom today. Two hours before the crime happened.
    Nick: That awful.
    Gil: let start taking the picture so we can untie the babies and get them down as soon as the coroner gives us the ok.
    Jim: They were five babies miss from the NICU we have put Amber alert out for Stacy Giant, Amber and Ashley Smith, Toby Heart, Sean Bat. I am going to go talk to the nurse and the doctor now.
    Gil: Ok, Jim

Meanwhile, over in the Nursery Sofia is talk to the nurses that was on duty along with the doctor that was in the nursery when the crime happened. Sarah, Warrick and Catherine are taking pictures of the crime scene and the three babies that were smother to death. They could tell this because the pillows the kills use were still lay over they tiny bodies. Sarah walks over to Sofia and stands next to her, and sees tears fall down her face.

Sarah: Sofia, Did any babies from here or NICU live?
    Sofia: Yeah, seventeen babies from the nursery are alive and in their moms’ hospital room, and two babies are misses from the nursery unit, an Amanda and Amy Bell. Five are alive as far as we know but were kidnaped by whom every commitment the crime.
    Warrick: The nurse did not see the face of who did this?
    Sofia: No, they were wearing ski masks.

Chapter Five
    The team had been back from the crime scene now for two hour when Sarah walks into the ladies restroom and hears Sofia crying in the first stall. Sarah knocks on the stall door.

Sarah: Sofia is everything ok?
    Sofia: (Sniffs) Yeah
    Sarah: Are you sure everything ok Sofia’s you have been in here since after the meet to update each group on what we find in the NICU and the nursery. Then I walk into the restroom and hear you crying?
    Sofia: (Opens the stall door) Yeah Sarah’s It just really upsetting that someone could do that to all these infants. They have never done anything to hurt anyone.
    Sarah: I know this case is really hard on the whole team. Try being due to have twins in a month at that hospital.
    Sofia: It has to be awful for you?
    Sarah: I’m so not let my son and daughter stay in the nursery their will be staying in my room with me. Sofia did you every start your period?
    Sofia: No, I take a pregnancy test after I get home from working last night shift and I am Pregnant.
    Sarah: And the someday you find out about being pregnant you end up with a case like this, I’m sorry Sofia.
    Sofia: We should get back to work.
    Sarah: I am going to use the bathroom first.

Sofia walks out of the restroom and heads over to trace lab to see if Hodges has anything for her yet. Just then Gil comes run over to her and stops in front of her.

Sofia: Gil got anything for me?
    Gil: Yeah a possible location of the seven misses babies.
    Sofia: That great have you sent anyone out there yet?
    Gil: Yeah Warrick, Nick and Catherine. Greg, Sarah and I are going to stay in the lab and finish going over the evidence and wait for DNA, trace and toxic results.
    Sofia: I was just going to trace to see If Hodges has anything for us yet.
    Gil: I’ll come with you and have you seeing Sarah?
    Sofia: ( As their walk to trace.) Yeah, I saw her as I was walking out of the restroom.
    Gil: Oh, she taking another bathroom break. The babies must be kick again.
    Sofia: Hodges got anything for us yet?
    Hodges: There was Zolft in each of the syringes that were found in the bassinet in the nursery and also in the syringes found in the neonatal intensive care cribs.
    Gil: Can you tell us how much they give the babies?
    Hodges: Not till you find the miss babies and I have a blood sample from all seven babies.
    Sofia: God what was the kidnaping thinking give Zolft to infants. It could have long term efforts on the babies brain.
    Hodges: What worse is that Zolft should never be give with the drug that the babies, in the NICU were on. You team better found them soon if you want to find the five from the NICU alive.

Just then Sofia cellphone starts ringing she grabs it off her hip and flips it open to take the call from Nick.

* Note I made the names of the criminals up.
    Chapter Six
    As Sofia flips the cellphone open and puts it up to her ear and she can hear the babies scream in the background, she sighs and smile a little.

Sofia: Curtis speak
    Nick: Sofia, we find the babies the ones that were in the NICU have been taking to University medical centers, a nurse and a doctor from Desert Palm Hospital are on the way with the mom of the other two babies to pick them.
    Sofia: That great Nick you get pictures of the babies at the scene before theirs were taking to the hospital right?
    Nick: Yeah
    Sofia: Process the scene then bring the evidence back to the lab.
    Nick: I will do Sofia.

Sofia flips her cellphone close and looks over at Gil, Hodges and Sarah who have just walk into the trace lab. And lets out a big smile at all three of them.

Gil: What did Nick say Sofia?
    Sofia: They find the babies, the five from the NICU have been taking to University medical centers and a doctor along with a nurse and the mother of the other two babies are on their way to pick up the two from the nursery.
    Sarah: That great news, lets hope that the guys or ladies that do this left some of their DNA behind at the scene.
    Gil: I will go fill Greg in on the good news.
    Sofia and Sara: Ok

Gil walks out of the trace lab to find Greg. Sofia and Sarah leave the trace lab and head over to DNA to see what Wendy has for them . When the two of them get to the DNA they see Wendy stare at her computer screen.

Sofia: What so interests Wendy?
    Wendy: I have three hit off CODIS on your case. One from the NICU and the two from the nursery.
    Sarah: What are the names Wendy?
    Wendy: The one from the NICU is an Abbey Smith the two from the nursery are Barrington Smith and Carl Smith.
    Sofia: Thanks, let us know when you know who the other four kidnappers are.
    Wendy: Ok, I let you know as soon as I get any hit off CODIS on them.
    Sarah: Have you run the DNA for the other four yet?
    Wendy: I was just going to run the rest of the DNA when you walk in.
    Sarah: Ok, we will leave so you can get back to work.

Chapter Seven
    Sarah goes and fills in Brass and gives him the three names she and Sofia has learned. Sofia heads back to her office and look up what to expect when you are pregnant with you first baby online. She is relieved that she has at lest three too four-week still till morning sickness will start. Just then there is a knock on her office door.

Sofia: Who is it?
    Sheriff Mckey: Sheriff Mckey can I come in?
    Sofia: Sure

The sheriff walks in and Sofia sees that he is carrying a bullet proof vest but it longer then must bullet proof vest.

Sheriff Mckey: (Set the bullet proof vest down on Sofia desk.) This is your new bullet proof vest it longer and it will crave with you growing stomaching and I also has longer straps too, close it, so you can use doing the whole pregnancy. It also Type IV(Armor Piercing Rifle), so you will be well protected. I want you to wear a tank top and wear the bullet proof vest every time you go to a crime scene, or over at P.D. But you can take it off when you are here at the crime lab.
    Sofia: Thanks for drop off the bullet proof vest for me.

The sheriff leaves her office and Sofia goes back to look up what to expect when you are pregnant with your first baby. As she read, her phone starts ringing.

Sofia: Sofia specking
    Wendy: I have matched the other for kidnaps.
    Sofia: What are the names?
    Wendy: Betty Short, Bob Short, Bill Shorts and Beth Short. I already let Sarah and Gil know. Sarah went to fill in Brass.
    Sofia: Ok, thanks for let me know Wendy.

Just then Greg, open Sofia office door and sticks his head into her office. Greg then smiles at her. Sofia waves at him to let him know he can come on in. Greg walks through the door and over to Sofia.

Greg: Jim Brass has brought in Abbey Smith, Barrington Smith and Carl Smith. Along with other four that was work with them a Betty Short, Bob Short, Bill Shorts and Beth Short.
    Sofia: That Great
    Greg: Nick, Catherine and Warrick went over to P.D. to do the interviews.
    Greg: Our shift ends in two hours, Sarah already left and Gil says he will stick around till the end of shift. He wants me to take you home so you can get some rest he is worry that this case was too hard for you to handle and that you might me coming down with something because of how tire you have been and how moody you have been too.
    Sofia: You did not tell him I was pregnant did you?
    Greg: No, You will tell people when you are ready to.
    Sofia: Good I’m not ready for everyone to know yet. The only ones I have told so far is the sheriff and Sarah.
    Greg: That fine
    Sofia: Ok let go home.

Chapter Eight
    Two days later Sofia and Greg are sitting in the wait room of Dr. Moonstar office wait for Sofia to get call back for her first prenatal check up. There are looks at the parent magazine when Tina, Warrick, Sarah and Grissom, Lindsey and Catherine come over to them and takes the seats across from them.

Gil: Sofia and Greg what are the two of you doing here?
    Sofia: I am here for my first prenatal check up.
    Warrick: You going to have a baby too?
    Sofia: Yeah and Greg the father.
    Catherine: That great you two.
    Nurse Tru: Sofia Curtis, you can come back now.

Sofia and Greg gets up and fellow the nurse back and into the examine room. The first thing the nurse does is weighs Sofia and takes her height. Dr. Moonstar comes into the examine room and pulls the ultrasound over.

Dr. Moonstar: I take a look at the from you filled out when you came into the office today and you write down on it that there is a history of ectopic pregnancy in you family, so I am going to do an ultrasound to make sure you do not have one.
    Dr. Moonstar: Ok, I need you to lift you shirt up.

Sofia pulls her shirt up to her chest and Dr. Moonstar starts the ultrasound both Greg and Sofia watch the Screen as the Dr. Moonstar checks the Fallopian tubes. After she check both tubs she moves on to look at the uterus.

Dr. Moonstar: Look there is the embryo right where it belong in the uterus, and it look actually like it supposed to for one week and two days old.
    Sofia: Should I work less over time till the end of the four month?
    Dr. Moonstar: I would try to stay away from work over time and limit the number of cases you work on so you do not get over stress. Also remember to take your prenatal vitamin, and to stay off you feet as much as you can.
    Sofia: Ok, anything else I should know?
    Dr. Moonstar: No, but on you way out schedules next month appointment.
    Sofia: Ok, I will.

Greg and Sofia leave the examine room and schedule her appointment for next month, then goes and gets some lunch.

Chapter Nine
    Greg and Sofia get to Jack dinner and go to the normal booth, which is the three booth from the door. They are setting next to eachother and are smiles at eachother when the Waitress comes over to the table.

Waitress Sara: Sofia, Greg can I take you orders?
    Sofia: Yeah I want the gilled chicken sandwich
    Waitress Sara: What side do you want with that Sofia?
    Sofia: Cheese France fries.
    Greg: I have the same as Sofia.
    Waitress Sara: Ok, what do the two want to drink.
    Sofia: Water
    Greg: Coffee
    Waitress Sara: Ok, I go get your water and coffee and bring them right over to you.

The waiters goes and gets they drinks then brings them over to them along with the chesses fries.

Waitress Sara: I bring gilled chicken sandwiches out when they finish, they need about four more minutes.
    Greg: That fine.

The Waitress walks off and Sofia and Greg starts eat their fries. Greg puts his right hand on Sofia stomach and Sofia puts her left hand over his hand.

Greg: Our son or daughter is growing inside your uterus, It’s so exciting!
    Sofia: I know, It was so small, it hard to believe by the next appointment it will look more like a baby.

Just then the waitress walks over with their gilled chicken sandwiches she set one in front of Greg and one in front of Sofia. After the waitress walk away theirs eat their food but do not remove their hands from Sofia stomach. After they finish ate their head over to USA Babies to buy a baby shower gift for Tina and Warrick Browns Baby Shower, seeing that the shower is on Saturday. Sofia and Greg go and print out the list of items that Warrick and Tina want to get and look to see what is still left.

Greg: Tina have Twins right?
    Sofia: Yeah, but they do not know the sex, because there are waiting till the babies are born to find out.
    Greg: No one has bought them carseat yet, how about we buy them?
    Sofia: Sound good, lets go over to the carseat and look at them.

Once theirs have looked at the carseat they bought two of the one that was on the gift list. The carseat are tan with monkeys on it and it came with a matching stroller.

Chapter Ten
    Saturday Afternoon at beginning of Tina Browns baby shower. Sarah, Catherine, Lindsey, Sofia and Tina are all setting at the main table talk. Warrick, Nick, Greg, Gil are helping the elder guest carry in the gift for Tina, Warrick and the babies and also helping anyone that needs help carrying larger gifts.

Tina: You know it hasn’t been that long since Sarah and Lindsey Baby Showers.
    Sarah: I know it only been two weeks, It hard to believe there is only two weeks left till my due date, I am getting a little nervous.
    Lindsey: Tell me, I have a month and two weeks till my due date and I’m already really nervous about if I be able to handle the pain of gave birth.
    Tina: I’m not nervous at all. I been glad when the babies come I’m tire of being pregnant.
    Sofia: So are any of you gonna to have a epidural?
    Sarah: No, I’m going to have a nature children birth.
    Lindsey: I might, I have to wait to sees how much pain I’m in or if I end up having to have a c-sections.
    Tina: No, I am also going to have a nature child birth.

After everyone has got to the shower Catherine stands up and hands out the sheets for baby bingo.

Catherine: Ok everyone you can start filling the forms out as each table take turns go up to get something to eat. Table one when go up first fellow by table two and so on. When half of the table has seat back down the next table, can get into line. After everyone finishes eaten, they start play baby bingo. Greg, Nick and Gil and Warrick passes out the door gift to the guest he gets a bingo. After Bingo down and all the door gifts have been passes out. The guys going around and give each guest a piece of strawberry cake with whip cream frosted. Tina starts open up her gift form everyone the first gifts she open up is from Greg and Sofia. Tina gets a huge smile on her face when she sees that they get the carseat and matching stroller set Warrick and her wanted. She then opens the gift from Lindsey and Catherine up. They have bought her a baby bathtub that has monkeys on it along with two match tan bathrobes for five to twenty pounds. The last gift she open up is from Sarah and Gil and they get her and Warrick the changing table they ask for and of cause there are monkeys on it. The whole time Tina was open up the gift Greg was watches Tina and thinking do you really need all of this stuff when you have a baby and Sarah, Lindsey, Catharine, Sofia looks at him and can tell what he thinking.

Lindsey, Sarah, Catherine and Sofia: (Says at the sometime.) Yes Greg you really do need all this stuff when you have a baby.
    Greg: What I miss out on not have any brother or sister. I never know Baby goes through that much clothing, Diapers, baby wipes or need to have so many bottles.
    Catherine: Babies eat a lot and they like to make messes, so they go through lets of changes of cloth. Lindsey would end up wear at lest four different outfits a day.
    Lindsey: Mom, Do not tell them stories of when I was a baby.
    Nick: But you were a cute baby Lindsey and your baby stories are really interest to hear.
    Greg: Don’t worry Linds I hear your baby story enough already.

After the shower is over Nick, Gil, and Greg help Warrick carrying all the gifts out to his and Tina van . Then they all get into they cars and head over to Tina and Warrick house. Once there the ladies head inside and take a set on the couch and love seat and watch the guys carry in all the babied gifts into the house. After they had watch Nick, Warrick, Gil and Greg for a few minutes Tina, show Sarah, Catherine, Lindsey and Sofia the nursery. Which of cause are both paint Tan, The walls have monkeys paint on them. Two hours later Greg and Sofia get home and they set down and watch a movie.

9. sarahSidle1981

Correct spelling and grammar for chapter eleven through twenty. I also add somethings.

Chapter Eleven
    Sofia pulls up to the MGM Grand and turns her car off. She set there for a few minutes and takes a deep breath before she gets out of her car. She heads insides and goes straight up to Skyloft number one. She gets to the door of Skyloft number one and stops in front of office Flavor.

Sofia: Have you clear the how two story loft?
    Police office Flavor: Yes, I clear the whole loft Detective Curtis.
    Sofia: Fill me in on what you know?
    Police office Flavor: All I know Detective Curtis is there are dead bodies in every room and blood everywhere.

Sofia walks inside the loft and check out the first floor, which is the Living room, the master bedroom with the king side bed, and the half bathroom. In the living room she sees blood tails but no bodies. She walks into the bedroom and finds one dead body lay face down on the bed, blood flew down towards the floor. She then open the half bathroom door and see another body. She thinking to herself that makes two dead bodies so far. She walks out of the bathroom and head to the staircase in the living room and head upstairs to the second floor. She takes a look around living area and sees more blood tails lead in and out of both of the two master bedrooms. She goes into master bed number two and sees one female lay face down on the queen size bed. She walks into the first full bath and sees a male lay on the floor in his own blood. She head to the last bedroom and See in one of the beds one female and one male lay face down in the other bed was only a female also lay face down and on both beds the blood was drip down onto the floor. She heads into the bathroom and face another man lay on the ground in his own blood, but he is trying to roll over onto his back. Sofia pulls her cellphone off of her hip and she dials the dispatcher.
    Sofia: I need the EMT here right now, I have one victim in really bed shape laying on the floor of the second full bathroom. I also need Gil Grissom and the whole grave shift CSI at the MGM and to come up to Skyloft number one, I have seven dead bodies here also.
    Dispatcher: Ok, The EMT are on their way there and I will let Grissom and his team know right now.

She pulls a pair of latex gloves out of her pocket and puts them on. She then grabs a clean towel off the top shelve and kneels down next to the injury guy, without mass the evidence up. She then puts pressure on the stab wound, till the EMT gets there. The EMT runs into the room and takes over for Sofia. She put the towel she used into an evidence bag and also bags the gloves she was wear in another evidence bag. She then walks out off the loft and take a set in one of the chairs in the hallway. She puts her head between her knees and take several deep breaths try to block out the feeling that she needs to throw up. Out of all the days for the morning sickness to start up it would have to be on the four of July when she at a scene that smell of Iron and Copper. It is also her first day back as a full time detective, seeing that Ecklie back from his leave of absent today.

Chapter Twelve
    Sofia was trying so hard not to get sick that she does not hear Sarah, Catherine, Greg or Gil walk up and stop in front of her. Sarah kneels down in front of Sofia and taps her on the shoulder to get her attention. Sofia looks up and sees Sarah face.

Sofia: Sarah, where Nick and Warrick at?
    Sarah: They are in the security room get the video tape for this tonight.
    Sarah: My question is why are you here, you due at any time?
    Sarah: Because it all hands on deck, and I am work till I go into labor. But I’ not work the scene I am help you talk to people staying in the other Skyloft.
    Sofia: That great. Warrick, Catherine and Gil, Office Flavor will feel you in on the scene, I can handle the smell.

Warrick, Catherine and Gil head into skyloft one and Sarah and Sofia start knocks on doors of other loft to ask if they heard or seeing anything but all they get was no, we did not hear anything, sorry we can’t help you. So her and Sarah head over to Sunrise Hospital to check on the stab victim that live and to see if he was able to talk to them yet and so Sarah could take pictures of his wounds. They get to the hospital and the doctor let the two of them go and see Mr. Creams . As Sarah takes the pictures of her wounds Sofia talks to Mr. Creams.

Sofia: Can you tell me what happened?
    Mr. Creams: I did not see anything, I had my back face the door and had just finish pull up my boxes shorts when I felt a stabbing pain in my lower stomach. Then I passed out and was just starting come to when you come into the bathroom.
    Sofia: Thanks, That all for now.

Once her and Sarah were out of Mr. Creams room, Sofia runs into the near ladies’ restroom and into the first stall she does not even close the door of the stall. She just leans over the toilet and start throwing up. Sarah slower walks into the restroom a few minutes later and sees Sofia get sick and pulls her hair out of Sofia face for her. When Sofia done getting sick she throw some water on her face and puts a couple breath mints into her mouth, then the two of them head out of the restroom, and leave to head back to the lab.

Chapter Thirteen
    Sofia drops Sara and the evidence off at the crime lab. Sofia then heads into crime lab long enough to say hi to Greg, he runs up to Sofia and hugs and kisses Sofia on the lips. Sofia pulls away from Greg and he notices she is holding her stomach and looks really pale. As Greg looking at his girlfriend Sarah walks over to them and stops next to Greg, who notices she is holding her back.

Sofia: What do you have for us Sarah?
    Sarah: Wendy got a match off the hair’s Sofia find on Mr. Cream. They were a matches to Polly Cribs she is wanted in several states for murder that match the one at the Skyloft. Brass is head out photos of Polly to the whole police force and put a warning on the news so people know not get close to her if they see anywhere.
    Sofia: Thanks Sarah, Can you or Greg told Brass that I am going home sick and give him my case notes for me.
    Sarah: (Take the case note from Sofia.) Sure
    Sofia: Thanks again Sarah.
    Greg: What wrong Baby?
    Sofia: You do not need to worry about me Greg, I just have morning sickness really bad is all. I am just going to go home and get off my feet and go back to bed.
    Greg: Do you want me to come home to?
    Sofia: No, I will be fine by myself.
    Greg: Ok, I see you when I get off, of work in the morning them.
    Sarah: Saltine cracker help calms down nausea cause by morning sickness.
    Sofia: Thanks, I try some when I get home. Sarah is your low back bothering you, because you keep rubbing it?
    Sarah: Yeah, But I am fine.
    Sofia: Ok, just asking. See you tomorrow night if you at work then Sarah.

With that Sofia walks out off the crime lab and gets into her car. She turns the car on and cracks one of the windows. Then turn on the CD player. On the driver home she starts thinking about the pregnancy and how happy Greg is about become a father. The truth was she never bring the subject up about having kids with Greg because she never really wanting any kids. She knows she could never give a child up or have abortion now that she is pregnant.

Chapter Fourteen
    Sofia pulls into the drive way of her and Greg house and parks her car in the two car garages. She gets out of the car and head inside the house. She close and lock the door behind her. Once inside she takes the gun belt and gun off and lays them on the coffee table. She then takes her blouse off and undoes the bullet proof vest and takes it off. She heads upstairs to her and Greg bedroom. She takes her cellphone and pager off. She then set them on the night stand next to the bed. Then goes into the connected bathroom and gets into the shower to wash the smell of iron and copper from the crime scene off. Doing the shower Sofia start crying, because of the flashback of an event that take places in1984 when she was fourteen -years-old.
    Sofia wakes up on January 4, 1984 to the smell of her mom making breakfast, which only happen on Dad Birthday or her Birthday. She set up in bed and look at the Calendar on her bedroom wall and see that it is January 4, 1984 and that its her fourteenth birthday. She gets out of bed and walks across the hallway and into the bathroom. Hope that she has started her period, because she never started her period last month and she has not started yet this month. She told her boyfriend Seth in school yesterday afternoon that she did not have her period last month and that she is one and half days later this month. He just gives her a funny look and tells Sofia that she can’t get pregnant your first time having sex and then walk away. Leave her stand at her open locker crying. Sofia finishes in the bathroom, then walks downstairs and into the kitchen. She takes a seat at the kitchen table.

Mr. and Mrs. Curtis (Mom and Dad): Happy Birthday Sofia!
    Sofia: Thanks. Mom, can I ask you a question?
    Mrs. Curtis: Yes baby.
    Sofia: I have a friend who had sex for the first time four weeks and two days ago today and she misses one period and has not started this month. She heard you can’t get pregnant the first time you have sex. Is that true?
    Mrs. Curtis: No, You can get pregnant the first time you have sex, I did with you.
    Sofia: Thanks Mom. I will let her know that when I see her at school today.

Sofia eats her breakfast then heads upstairs to get dress for school. Even though she does not want to go to school. Sofia gets to school and meets Seth at his locker. Seth looks at her and closes his locker door.

Seth: Happy birthday baby!
    Sofia: Don’t call me baby, you can get pregnant the time you have sex. I ask my mom this morning.
    Seth: So?
    Sofia: I still have not started my period and I never late and I never miss one too last month. I think I’m pregnant Seth.
    Seth: That your problem not my Sofia. I will not have anything to do with rise a kid I’m only thirteen-years-old.
    Sofia: So what are you say, Seth?
    Seth: We are over.
    Sofia: You are break up with me on my birthday?
    Seth: Yes, now go away and never talk to me again.
    Sofia runs out of the school build and to the near drug store and buys a home pregnancy test. Then she heads home and she is relieved to see both her mom and dad have left for work. Sofia comes back to the present time when the water in the shower turns ice cold. She gets out of the shower and drys off then puts her nightshirt and PJ bottom on. She leaves the bathroom and gets into bed. Thinking to herself, I hope I don’t lose this baby.

Chapter Fifteen
    Sofia not able to fall asleep so she gets out of bed and heads downstairs and into the kitchen. She heats up some water then make herself some tea. After the tea is ready, she grabs some Saltine cracker and heads into the living room and sets down on the couch. She turns on the TV and flips throw the channels. As she flips through the channel, she starts to think about January 4, 1984 some more and how it changes her view on life and also change her Life. Sofia walks upstairs and into the bathroom and closes the door behind her. She takes the Fact pregnant test out of the box it came in and read how to take the test. After she talks the test she set on the edge of the bathtub and wait the forty-five minutes, she watches the test slower changes colors and after forty-five minutes she show two color lines appear in the little window of the pregnancy test. Which means the tests is positive and she is pregnant. She throws the test in the trash can the tie the bag shut and takes the trash outside and puts it in the outside trash can. She then heads inside and goes upstairs to her bedroom. She does not know what to do, should she tell her mom or hide the pregnancy from everyone? She cries herself to sleep. Back to present time Sofia had just start to fall asleep on the couch when the phone starts ringing. She stands up and walks over to where the cordless phone is and answers it.

Sofia: Curtis here.
    Jane (Mom): Hi Sofia, it mom.
    Sofia: Hi mom
    Jane: I just seen Jim Brass at P.D. and ask him if he saw you tonight and he said you went home sick. You not catch a summer cold are you?
    Jane: Then way did you tell Greg to tell Jim Brass you were going home sick, If you are not sick?
    Sofia: I am pregnant mom and I am having morning sickness really bad. That why I came home from work.
    Jane: How far along are you?
    Sofia: Five weeks and four days.
    Jane: You are due the last week of February?
    Sofia: Yeah, Can I call you back in the morning, I am really tire and just want to go to bed.
    Jane: Sure honey.

Sofia push the off button and put the phone back on the holder then heads upstairs, she set down on her bed and get under the cover as she does this she thinks to herself. I hope I can carry the baby to its full time and do not go into premature labor like I did in 1984.Chapter Sixteen
    Sofia is in a restless sleep when her cellphone starts ringing in her ear she picks up her cellphone and sees that it Gil Grissom cellphone number she looks at her clock and sees that it two a.m. on July five she flips her cellphone open and takes the call.

Sofia: Curtis
    Gil: Sofia did I wake you?
    Sofia: Yeah, but it ok . What up?
    Gil: I just want to let you know that Sarah had our daughter at one a.m. and are son at 1:10a.m. this morning.
    Sofia: Are Sarah and the babies doing ok?
    Gil: Yes, mother and babies are health and are rest right now.
    Sofia: Tell Sarah, that I am happy for all four and of you and Greg and I will stop by and see the babies and her doing visit hours.
    Gil: I will, see you then Sofia.
    Sofia: Ok, bye Gil.

Sofia flips her cellphone close and set it back down on the nightstand. She wishes that Greg was home, because she really want to talk to him. She though about call him, but what she needs to talk to him about is not something she can let him no about over the phone. She grabs her cellphone and picks it up and dial Greg cellphone number. It ring three time then he answers his cellphone.

Greg: Sander
    Sofia: Greg is there anyway you can came home, I need to talk to you about something that happen to me when I was fourteen?
    Greg: Yeah, sure just let me pass the case paperwork off to Nick then I will be home honey.

They hang up and Sofia gets out of bed. She then heads downstairs and set down on the couch to wait for Greg to get home. Twenty minutes later Greg walks through the garage door that leads into the house and walks over and sets down next to Sofia on the couch. Greg looks at Sofia and knows something is up.

Greg: Honey what is it that you need to tell me about?
    Sofia: Greg, The day I turn fourteen. I found out I was four and half weeks pregnant.
    Greg: Did you have the baby Sofia?
    Sofia: (Crying) I carry the baby to I was in my twenty weeks of the pregnancy then I went into premature labor. My daughter spent three weeks in the NICU hook up to feed tubes, a ventilator but her lungs and heart were not strong enough and there give out on her and she passed away. At only three weeks old.
    Greg: I am so sorry Sofia, being pregnant again has to be hard for you?
    Sofia: It is Greg, but I would not change it for anything.
    Greg: Will you be able to carry our baby to term?
    Sofia: Yeah I believe so. The doctor say I went into pre term labor in 1984 because I was so young, see that I was only fourteen years old at the time. Dr. Sweet said I should be able to carry a baby full term in the future.

Greg hugs Sofia and lets her cry on his shoulder, he also rubs her back to help calm her down. He knows what Sofia had just told him had to be really hard for her to do because of all the sad memories it bring up. The next morning Greg and Sofia went to visit Sarah and the babies in the hospital. Sofia knocks on Sarah’s hospital door before Greg and her head into the room. Sarah smile at both Greg and Sofia as they walks over to the bed.

Sarah: Sofia and Greg meet Jorja Grissom and Jadon Grissom.
    Sofia: Can we hold Jorja and Jadon Sarah?
    Sarah: Sure

Gil hands Jadon to Greg and Sarah hands Jorja to Sofia. Greg and Sofia then heads over to the couch with the babies and takes a seat. Gil takes a seat on the edges of Sarah bed and takes her left hand. The two of them watch Sofia and Greg hold their son and Daughter and sees how great they are with their children.

Sarah: The two of you are great with them.
    Sofia: I have lots of nieces and nephews .
    Greg: Same here

Chapter seventeen
    That evening after visit Sarah and Gil. Both Sofia and Greg are setting in their living room watches Baby story on TLC, because it was their night off. Sofia was laying on the couch with her head rest on Greg lap and her hands on her stomach. Greg is push Sofia hair out of her eyes. Sofia was started to fall asleep when her cellphone starts ringing. Greg reaches for Sofia cellphone and was just able to head it to Sofia but she shakes her head no at him.

Greg: But its work Sofia, you should take the call?
    Sofia: No, if I take the call I will have to go into work and I just want to rest. I was up all day and the pregnancy making me tire easy and I just want to spent time with my new husband.
    Grey Ok, I take the call then and tell Jim you are not feeling good.
    Sofia: Thanks honey.

Greg flips open Sofia cellphone and puts it up to his ear and continues to brush the hair out of Sofia eyes with his free hand.

Greg: Sander speak
    Jim: Greg, Can I talk to Sofia, It a really busy night and I need her to take a case?
    Greg: She is not feeling good, she has morning sickness and is really tire. She just wants to rest tonight see that it’s her night off.
    Jim: Ok, tell her to take easy.
    Greg: I will

Greg flips Sofia cellphone close and set it back down on the coffee table. He then looks down at his wife and is so glad they went to the little White Wedding Chapel after visit Sarah, Jorja, Jadon, and Gil and tie the knot. Sofia looks up at Greg and smiles, she then stands up and grabs Greg hand then leads him upstairs to their bedroom. She then leads him into the bathroom, the two of them get undress and take a shower together. After the shower the two of them go to bed. The next night Sofia gets to a crime scene at a low rent apartment build on Fremont Street. When she walks into the apartment she sees a scene that looks actually like the Grades case which was four weeks ago. A young mother laying dead on the living area floor and two infants laying dead next to her. She knows that if this is like the case from four weeks ago there will be to twin girls hiding in the closet. She walks toward the children bedroom and over to the closet. She slower open up the door of the closet really slower. The two twin girls look up at her with tears stained faces and then run over to her. She grabs her cellphone and calls social service. After she hangs up the phone she calls Gil and lets him know she needs him, Catherine, Greg, Nick, Warrick to come to the crime scene. The CSI has only been at the scene a half hour when Catherine has to leave because Lindsey water has break and she has gone into labor. Sofia is setting outside the apartment with Mandy and Mia wait for the social work to get there. She sings to Mandy and Mia and both of the three and half year old girls have fallen to sleep with their heads on her lap. She kept going over what the two girls had told her it was the same as the Grade girls tell Sarah and her. Our father breaks the door and then there was a loud noise that is when we hide. Just then Greg walks up to Sofia.
    Greg: We get a break in this case the birth certificate for the twins and the two dead infants have the same father as the twin girls and the infants from the Grade class. All four girls have the same dad.
    Sofia: Dean Sam.
    Greg: Brass just call and he has Dean Sam in custody at P.D.
    Sofia: That great

Just then the social worker Mrs. Hope walks over to Sofia , Greg and the two girls. Greg picks up Mia and the social worker pick up Mandy and they carry the girl down to Mrs. Hope SUV.

Chapter Eighteen
    Sofia stands up but get a head rush from stands up to fast and she starts to feel nausea again as she set back down in the chair that she just stands up from. She thinks to herself, I really hate having morning sickness. Greg’s walk back up the staircase at the sometime Sofia is holding her stomach and closes her eyes. She is leaning back in the chair. Greg gets worry about Sofia when he sees that she looks flush. He walks over to his wife and kneels down in front of her, he then looks up at her.

Sofia stands up and slower walks down the staircase and to her car. She gets behind the wheel and drive back to P.D. Once there she heads inside and she meets up with Dean Sam and Jim Brass in interrogative room one.

Dean Sam: Because I could and I love Mandy and Mia Snow and Tina and Tracey with all my heart. But they mom used me the second time around so she could get pregnant and give Mandy and Mia Snow, Tina and Tracey Grade a bother or a sister. No one use me and get away with it.

Sofia and Jim walk out of the room. They then start walks down the hallway toward they offices, but half way down the hallway Sofia stops and leans up against the wall. Jim’s stops and looks over at Sofia and sees she has one hand on her stomach and the other on her forehead. Jim walks over to her and puts his hand on her shoulder. Jim: Is everything ok?

Chapter Nineteen
    Jimmy keeps a close eye on Sofia the whole time their were at Jack dinner and can tell that she really does not feel like ate the oatmeal she order, but he notice that she made herself eat every bite of the oatmeal. When they were done, ate the two of them goes and pay for their food. Then both of them head out to Jim car and get in and back to P.D. Sofia close her eyes on the ride back to P.D. and Jim knows that it getting early and Sofia most be getting tire. He pulls up next to Sofia car in the parking lot then looks over at Sofia.

Sofia: Thanks, I am tire and not feeling so hot and I have a OBGYN check up at ten a.m. so it be nice to get some sleep before the appointment.
    Jim: I hope you feel better soon and everything goes great at the check up.

Sofia gets out of Jimmy car and into her car and heads home and runs upstairs and into the bathroom and kneels down in front of the toilet because she thinks she is going to be sick, but does not throw up. She stands up holding her stomach and slower walks back into the bedroom she takes off the gun and gun belt and the dress shirt she wearing and then the bullet poof vest. She then gets into her PJ and lays down. She thinking as she lay in the bed try to fall asleep. Maybe I should take sometime off work to I am over the morning sickness and pass the fourth month. I talk it over with Greg and Dr. Moonstar today at my appointment. She can’t fall asleep so she gets up and turn the CD player on then lays back down after a half hour of listens to music she out cold and does not even hear Greg come into the bedroom coughing and sneezing he changes into his PJ and gets into bed next to his wife. He thinks to himself as he laying in bed and can’t stop coughing I hate Gil Grissom, for sent me home from work sick, I’m so do not have that summer head cold that going around the lab. it’s just allergy is all. I do not even feel feverish and I’m not tires. He then starts sneezing again. After a few minutes Sofia open her eyes and see Greg laying next to her. She set they alarm clock for 8:30 a.m. and then she wraps her arms around Greg and he wraps his arm around her. Then the two of them fall to sleep in eachother arms.

Chapter Twenty
    The next morning the alarm starts buzzes in Sofia and Greg ears at 8:30 a.m. Sofia set up and turns the alarm off. She then looks over at Greg and notices his nose is bright red and his eyes are blood-shoot. She knows there a head could go around the lab and hopes Greg is not coming down with it. She leans over and kisses her husband on his forehead, but he does not feel warm to her lips so she puts her left hand on his forehead. Greg opens his eyes and sees that Sofia has her hand on his forehead.

Greg: I’m not, coughs, sick!
    Sofia: You do not sound so good honey and you come home from work early. When you walk into the bedroom you could not stop coughing and sneezes, Greg. Also you nose is bright red. Did Gil Grissom, send you home sick?
    Greg: I’m not sick, like I, Ah, Ah-Choo, told Gil its just allergy!
    Sofia: You do not feel like you are run a fever so you could be right, but I’m going to keep a close eye on you though.
    Greg: Whatever I’m going back to sleep the Benadryl I take a half hour ago starting to kick in and I’m really tires.
    Sofia: I have a check up with Dr. Moonstar today at 9:30 a.m. You are going to go with me right?
    Greg: Ah-Choo, Yeah Sofia’s I’m coming with you.
    Sofia: Then you need to get up and get dress.

Greg got out of bed and him and Sofia both gets dress. Then they both brush their tooth and do their hair. The two of then head downstairs and into the kitchen Sofia makes her self some toast and has pour her self a glass of apple juice. Greg pours him self some apple juice but does not get anything to eat. Sofia, looks at her husband and knows he does not feel good.

Sofia: Greg you should eat something?
    Greg: I’m not ,coughs, hunger, honey.

After they finish ate the two of then head into the garage and get into Sofia Car. As Sofia starts the car up, Greg puts his seat belt on. Then leans the passenger seat back and closes his eyes at the sometime he pulls a tissue out of his jean pocket and blows his nose. On the ride to Desert Palm Hospital where Dr. Moonstar office is, Greg is thinking to him self. I hope this really is just my allergy from working that crime scene at that low rent apartment build last night. That was all dusty, molded and that I am not getting sick. My allergies have never acted up this bad before. He falls asleep on the way to Sofia check up and she lets him sleep till she has parked the car in the hospital parking garage. After she turns her car off and takes her seatbelt off Sofia reach over and lightly shakes her husband awake. Greg opens his eyes and turns his head toward his wife.

Greg: Did I fall asleep, Ah-Choo, Honey?
    Sofia: Yeah, We need to head to Dr. Moonstar office now or will be late for my check up.
    Greg: All right, lets go.

Both Greg and Sofia get out of the car and close their door. Greg then walk over to Sofia and puts his right arm around her waist. He also kisses Sofia on the lips and she kisses him back. The two of them head into Doctor office and the nurse leads them right back to examine room three. An hour and a half later Sofia and Greg walks out of the doctor’s office and head back to the parking garage, but on their way out they run into Tina Brown setting on a hospital bed eaten French Fry with horseradish spread on the top. Sofia and Greg walk over to Tina. Tina smiles at them and Sofia sets down next to her.

Tina: Want some Sofia?
    Sofia: No thanks, I still having problems with morning sickness.
    Tina: The morning sickness will go away after a while.
    Sofia: That what everyone keeps tell me, I hope y’all are right.
    Tina: You want some Greg?
    Greg: ( Sniffling) No, I do not have an appetite this morning.
    Tina: You do not sound too good Greg, you are not getting the head cold that going around the lab are you?

Greg: Coughs, No it just allergies.
    Sofia: I should get Greg home, just in case he is catch a cold so he does not give it to everyone here. Tina’s you due in how many weeks now?
    Tina: Four weeks I am due on Monday, August 6, 2007.
    Sofia: Try to keep off you feet as much as you can and take it easy.
    Tina: See the two of you around.
    Greg and Sofia: Bye.

Greg and Sofia head to the parking garage and get into Sofia Car. Greg put his seatbelt on and grabs a tissue out of the box of tissues by his feet. Then blows his nose, he throws the used tissues away and starts having a cough fit. Sofia looks over at her husband when she stops for a red light and notices that he looking more flush then he did ten minutes ago. She reaches over with her right hand and feels his forehead. Greg does not even notice she is feeling his forehead. He never even opens his eyes or try to remove her hand from his forehead. The light turns green and she takes back off.

Sofia: Greg, are you awake?
    Greg: Ah-Choo, Ah-Choo, Yeah!
    Sofia: You run a little warm. When we get home lets take your temperature.
    Greg: Yeah I think that a good Idea.

Sofia pulls her car into their drive way and into the garage . They head inside, Greg walks over to the couch in the living room and set down. He slips his shoes off and then lays down. Sofia comes back downstairs with the thermometer in her right hand and walks over to the couch. She set down on the edge of the couch and take the thermometer out of the case. She then hands the thermometer to Greg and he puts it into his mouth. When it beeps thirty second later, Sofia takes the thermometer out of her husband mouth and looks at it.

Greg: Coughs, do I have a fever honey?
    Sofia: Very low grade one off 99.6 degrees Fahrenheit.
    Greg: I’m going, Ah-Choo, head upstairs and go back to bed and sleep till it time to get ready for work.
    Sofia: Maybe you should stay home from work tonight Greg!
    Greg: No, Coughs, I’m going go into work tonight.
    Sofia: Ok, I be up in a couple hours to join you and take a nap too, but I am going to start wash our cloths because they are start to pile up.
    Greg: Ok, honey.

Greg heads upstairs and Sofia put the whites into the washing machine. She then goes into the kitchen and get her self a bowl of Reese peanut butter cup ice cream.

10. sarahSidle1981

I update this story along with Linds I am a mom and I am a grandmother, Can I every put my past behind me and My vision of CSI Las Vegas tomorrow.

11. sarahSidle1981

* Note the case in the story is the Sage Thyme case which is the same for the Great parents and Great CSI.
    Chapter Twenty-one
    Sofia heads upstairs and quiet walks into Greg and her bedroom as not to wake him up. She knows he wants to go into work tonight, but she feels he should stay home from work and rest. She had just take off her blouse and was put on a tank top when the house phone starts to ring. She runs over to the night stand and picks up the cordless phone really fast. Hoping she picked it up before it wakes Greg up, but no luck he rolls over and opens his eyes then set up in bed.

Sofia: Curtis speck
    Jim: Hi Sofia’s I need you and Greg to come to the MGM Grand Garden Arena, a gymnastic was doing a vault at the national championships and her hand slips off the vault table and she land on her neck.
    Sofia: That does not sound like a crime has been committed here?
    Jim: Martha Karolyi asks for the CSI to come and have a look at the arena and the platform the equipments setting on top of. To make sure it was not mass with and that someone to not mass with any of Sage Thyme grips, waist supports and other stuff that were in her gym bag.
    Sofia: Ok Jim. I let Greg know what up and the two of us will be there in fifteen minutes.
    Jim: See you then.

Sofia and Jim hang up and Sofia grabs her tank top off the bed and pulls it on, Greg rubs his eyes he then clear his throat, as Sofia puts on the bullet poof vest.

Sofia: Greg you need to get up and get dress when both need to meet Jim, Gil and the rest of the night shift CSI at the MGM Grand Garden Arena and gymnast land in her neck doing a vault.
    Greg: ( Sounds very congested.) The gymnast that got hurt is it Sarah, Niece?
    Sofia: No, it was a Sage Thyme.
    Greg: Ah-Choo, She was a teammate of Caitlin.
    Sofia: Yeah, Greg I will meet you at the car. I need to call my mom back she call the other night and I tell her I would call her back and I never did.
    Greg: Ok, I be down in a few minutes.

Greg gets out of bed and walks over to his and Sofia’s dresser and opens up the top drawer and gets out a clear pair of underwear he the open the next drawer and pulls out a pair of jeans along with a white t-shirt that says I can only pleases one person per day and today is not you’re and tomorrow does not look good either. Thinking to himself, I know Gil will hate me wear this shirt to work, but I do not care what anyone thinks I feel awful, I wonder if the Tylenol I take an hour ago has started to work or am I still running a fever of 101.3? He throws on his clothing really fast then walks into the bathroom and take the thermometer out of the medicine cabinet and puts into his mouth. When it beeps thirty seconds later, he takes out of his mouth and sees what it says. Good it went back down to 99.1. he put the thermometer away and finish get ready then heads downstairs and gets into Sofia car and the two of them can head to the crime scene, Sofia looks over at her husband as he get into the car.

Sofia: Greg, how are you feeling, you look a little feverish did you take you temperature to see if you have a fever?
    Greg: I feel fine and yes I did take my temperature and it normal.
    Sofia: Just check sweet.

The ride to the area was quiet the two of them listen to the Green Day CD that was in the CD player. Sofia pulls up to the front door of the MGM Grand Garden Arena and puts her car into park then turns it off. Greg and Sofia get out of the car and Greg grabs his kit off the backseat. Then the two of them head inside. Gil and Jim walk over to Sofia and Greg as they walk into the area. Gil looks Greg over and notices he looks pale and is sniffling.

Jim: Sofia, I want you to go and talk with Sage teammate Caitlin and Paige. I will talk with the other gymnast.
    Sofia: Ok, Jim. I see you around Greg, make sure you keep push the fluids honey.
    Greg: I will Sofia.
    Gil: How are you feel tonight Greg?
    Greg: Fine, I tell you last night its just my allergy is all.
    Gil: Ok, I want you to process the locker room where the gymnastic get ready for the meet.
    Greg: I get right on it.
    Jim: I will show you which locker room they were using.
    Greg: Thanks Jim.

Sofia walks over to Paige and Caitlin and the three of them go and take a set in the stands to talk. Gil goes and starts process the vault area. Greg fellow Jim to the locker room. Once inside the locker room Greg puts on a mask and a pair of latex gloves, he then gets to work, process the locker room but after two hours he came up with only two large bags of melt ice there was set on the bottom shelf of the locker Sage was using, he puts both bags into two different evidence bags so Hodges could check to make sure there were no chemicals that could shock through her sink. He found no other evidence in the locker room. Greg walks out of the locker room and goes out to the crime lab SUV with Warrick, Nick, Catherine and he puts the evidence he get in the back of the SUV with the evidence Sarah had collect. He then rides back to the lab with Warrick, Nick, Catherine. Once back at the lab Greg takes both the evidence he collect on the evidence Sarah collect out of the back of the SUV and takes inside the lab and check in then takes to Hodges in the trace lab. He set the evidence down in the too run basket for Hodges and Hodges waves at Greg to let him know has seen Greg put the evidence in the basket. Greg heads out of the trace lab and goes to the break room and lays down on the couch and falls to sleep. Sofia walks into the break room two hours later and sees Greg out cold on the couch. She wakes over to Catherine who is read a book at the table.

Sofia: Cath how long has Greg been sleep for?
    Catherine: The past two hours, Sofia.
    Sofia: I am going to wake him up and take him home.
    Catherine: Ok, I let Gil know you take Greg home sick.

Sofia gets Greg up and the two of them goes out two her car and Sofia takes him home, as soon as they get home Greg goes right upstairs to their bedroom and gets right into bed.

12. sarahSidle1981

correct grammar and spelling for chapter twenty-one.

* Note the case in the story is the Sage Thyme case which is the same for the Great parents and Great CSI.
    Chapter Twenty-one
    Sofia heads upstairs and quiet walks into Greg and her bedroom so she does not wake him up. She knows he wants to go into work tonight, but she feels he should stay home from work and rest. She had just take off her blouse and was put on a tank top when the house phone starts to ring. She runs over to the night stand and picks up the cordless phone really fast. Hoping she picked it up before it wakes Greg up, but no luck he rolls over and opens his eyes then set up in bed.

Sofia: Curtis speck
    Jim: Hi Sofia’s I need you and Greg to come to the MGM Grand Garden Arena, a gymnastic was doing a vault at the national championships and her hand slips off the vault table and she landed on her neck.
    Sofia: That does not sound like a crime has been committed here?
    Jim: Martha Karolyi asks for the CSI to come and have a look at the arena and the platform the equipments setting on top of to make sure it was not mass with and that someone do not mass with any of Sage Thyme grips, waist supports and other stuff that were in her gym bag.
    Sofia: Ok Jim. I let Greg know what up and the two of us will be there in fifteen minutes.
    Jim: See you then.

Sofia and Jim hang up and Sofia grabs her tank top off the bed and pulls it on, Greg rubs his eyes then he clears his throat, as Sofia puts on her bullet poof vest.

Sofia: Greg you need to get up and get dress when both need to meet Jim, Gil and the rest of the night shift CSI at the MGM Grand Garden Arena a gymnast landed on her neck when she was doing a vault.
    Greg: ( Sounds very congested.) The gymnast that got hurt is it Sarah Niece?
    Sofia: No, it was a Sage Thyme.
    Greg: Ah-Choo, She was a teammate of Caitlin.
    Sofia: Yeah, Greg I will meet you at the car. I need to call my mom back she call me the other night and I tell her I would call her back and I never did.
    Greg: Ok, I will be down in a few minutes.

Greg gets out of bed and walks over to his and Sofia’s dresser and opens up the top drawer and gets out a clean pair of underwear he then open the next drawer up and pulls out a pair of jeans along with a white t-shirt that says I can only pleases one person per day and today is not your day and tomorrow does not look good either. Thinking to himself, I know Gil will hate me wear this shirt to work, but I do not care what anyone thinks I feel awful, I wonder if the Tylenol I take an hour ago has started to work or am I still running a fever of 101.3? He throws on his clothing really fast then walks into the bathroom and take the thermometer out of the medicine cabinet and puts into his mouth. When it beeps thirty seconds later, he takes the thermometer out of his mouth and sees what it says. Good it went back down to 99.1. he put the thermometer away and finish get ready then heads downstairs and gets into Sofia car so the two of them can head to the crime scene, Sofia looks over at her husband as he get into the car.

Sofia: Greg, how are you feeling, you look a little feverish did you take you temperature to see if you have a fever?
    Greg: I feel fine and yes I did take my temperature and it normal.
    Sofia: Just checking sweetie.

The ride to the area was quiet the two of them listen to the Green Day CD that was in the CD player. Sofia pulls up to the front door of the MGM Grand Garden Arena and puts her car into park then she turns the car off. Greg and Sofia get out of the car and Greg grabs his kit off the backseat. Then the two of them head inside. Gil and Jim walk over to Sofia and Greg as they walk into the area. Gil looks Greg over and notices he looks pale and is sniffling a lot.

Jim: Sofia, I want you to go and talk with Sage teammate Caitlin and Paige. I will talk with the other gymnast.
    Sofia: Ok, Jim. I see you around Greg, make sure you keep push the fluids honey.
    Greg: I will Sofia.
    Gil: How are you feel tonight Greg?
    Greg: Fine, I tell you last night its just my allergy is all.
    Gil: Ok, I want you to process the locker room where the gymnastic get ready for the meet.
    Greg: I get right on it.
    Jim: I will show you which locker room they were using.
    Greg: Thanks Jim.

Sofia walks over to Paige and Caitlin and the three of them go and take a set in the stands to talk. Gil goes and starts process the vault area. Greg fellow Jim to the locker room. Once inside the locker room Greg puts on a mask and a pair of latex gloves he then gets to work process the locker room, but after two hours he came up with only two large bags of melt ice there was setting on the bottom shelf of the locker Sage was using. He puts both bags into two different evidence bags so Hodges could check to make sure there were no chemicals that could shock through her sink on the bag of ice. He found no other evidence in the locker room. Greg walks out of the locker room and goes out to the crime lab SUV with Warrick, Nick, Catherine and he puts the evidence he get in the back of the SUV with the evidence Sarah had collect. He then rides back to the lab with Warrick, Nick, Catherine. Once back at the lab Greg take both bags of evidence he collect and the evidence Sarah collect out of the back of the SUV and takes them inside the lab and check them in. He then takes the trace evidences to Hodges in the trace lab. He set the evidence down in the too run basket and Hodges waves at Greg to let him know he has seen Greg put the evidence in the basket. Greg heads out of the trace lab and goes to the break room and lays down on the couch and falls to sleep. Sofia walks into the break room two hours later and sees Greg out cold on the couch. She wakes over to Catherine who is read a book at the table.

Sofia: Cath how long has Greg been sleep for?
    Catherine: The past two hours, Sofia.
    Sofia: I am going to wake him up and take him home.
    Catherine: Ok, I let Gil know that you are taking Greg home sick.
    Sofia: Thanks Cath.

Sofia gets Greg up and the two of them go out to her car and Sofia takes him home, as soon as they get into the house Greg head upstairs to their bedroom and gets right into bed.

13. sarahSidle1981

Chapter Twenty two
    It’s now the fourteenth of July and Greg is setting in front of a computer in the fingerprint lab running fingerprints for the case Warrick, Sarah and he are working on together. He is staring at the computer screen trying to focus on the match that AFIS has just found, but he keeps seeing double of everything. He knows that he should have call in sick like he did the last night, but as he was reaching for the phone to call himself in sick, his cellphone start ringing and its Grissom office number. The only reason he came into work was because Gil was short one CSI, because Catherine had to stay home and help watches her grandchildren because Lindsey just had her wisdom teeth pulled yesterday afternoon and was not feeling good enough to take care of them by herself. Also the fact it was a really busy night Nick and Gil was on a 420 homicide of a family of five and Grissom need Sarah, Warrick and him to work a 415A Assault/Battery with a Gun at Ellie Brass apartment. He only come into work the scene because Brass Daughter was the one to get assault. But he now wishes he would have let his voice mail take the call instead of answers his cellphone, I was really stupid of me too answers my cellphone. Just then Warrick and Sarah walk up next to him. Sarah takes a set on Greg right side and Warrick takes a set Greg left side.

Greg: Sarah’s what does the screen says?
    Sarah: Greg, why are you ask me to tell you what the screen says you are setting in front of the screen?
    Greg: Because I am seeing double!
    Sarah: Oh, The fingerprint is match to Ellie Brass!
    Warrick: It was her apartment, Greg keep running the other prints and see if you can found some fingerprints that should not be in Ellie Apartment.
    Greg: No, you run them, I need a break!
    Warrick: No, I was going with Sara to P.D. to talk with Ellie!
    Sarah: Warrick just run the fingerprint!
    Warrick: Fine.
    Greg: Thanks
    Sarah: Greg, you need to go home and go back to bed you look awful and sound awful. Gil Grissom should not have made you come into work tonight.
    Greg: Can you give me a ride home?
    Sarah: I need to get over to P.D. or I would give you a ride Greg!
    Greg: Ok, I guess I can drive myself home then.

Greg starts to walk out of the fingerprint lab but stops and reaching for the edge of the counter really fast, but his hand misses the counter and he starts to fall face first towards the floor. Warrick stands up really fast and runs to Greg side and catches him before he hits the floor. Sarah help Warrick got Greg into the break room and help lay him on the couch.

Sarah: Warrick, go call Sofia and let her know she needs to get over her right away.
    Warrick: Sure, Sara

Warrick walks out of the break room and takes his cellphone off the holder and calls Sofia cellphone. Meanwhile, Sarah put her hand on Greg’s forehead and feels that he is burning up. She stands up and walks over to the sink. She grabs a washcloth and wets it down with cool water. She wakes back over to Greg and wipes his face off with the cool washcloth. She knows Greg was not feeling too good the last few days, but Greg just kept saying it was his allergy that are bothering him and that he was not sick. Sarah now knows Greg has been lying to his co-works and his wife Sofia about it being his allergies and that he really is really sick. Gil and Nick walk into the break room and over to Sarah who setting on the edge of the coffee table.

Nick: Don’t let Ecklie see you setting on the coffee table, because he will start yelling at you for it.
    Sarah: I do not care about what Ecklie thinks. So Nick how Lindsey’s feeling after having her wisdom teeth pulled yesterday?
    Nick: Ok, she said her mouth hurts a lot, but you can’t tell that her mouth is bothering her by how well she taking care of Wyanet, Wynona and Wyatt. The first thing she did after getting home from the dentist was head upstairs and check on her daughters and her son.
    Gil: Sarah is Greg ok, because you are wiping his face off with a washcloth?
    Sarah: ( Warrick walks back into the break room.) NO, he is burning up Gil, I should have know something was really wrong when he tell me and Warrick that he had double vision and he ask me to give him a ride him. Then he pass out on me and Warrick..
    Warrick: I just very caught Greg before he hit the floor face first.
    Gil: Has someone call Sofia?
    Warrick: I just hang up from talking to her. Sofia is on here as we speck.

The whole time since Sarah and Warrick has brought him into the break room and lay him onto the couch he has been trying to let Sarah know that he starting to have a hard time breathing, but can’t seem to get the words to come out of his mouth. He tries to life his arm up and grab Sarah’s hand to get her attention, but he can’t seem to lift his arm up. Then everything in the room starts to become really dark and his passes out again.

Sarah: Greg, can you hear me?
    Nick: Come on Greg answers Sarah!
    Sarah: Gil, we can’t wait for Sofia to get here his breath become really rough and he is not responding to anyone anymore.
    Gil: Warrick, help me get Greg out to one of the lab SUV and Nick call Sofia’s cellphone and tell her to meet us at the Desert palm hospital ER.
    Nick: I’m coming with you, I call Sofia on our way.
    Gil: Nick’s you and warrick fellow in one of the other SUV. Sarah’s I want you to ride in the backseat and have you keep wipe Greg face off with the cool washcloth.
    Sarah: Ok

Warrick carries Greg out to the SUV. Sarah gets into the backseat first and then Warrick lays Greg on the backseat so his head is laying on Sarah lap, then he hops into the other SUV with Nick. Gil turns the flashlight on, then he pulls out of the crime lab parking lot in the direction of the hospital.

14. MacsGirlMel

I hope he's okay. Post soon!

15. sarahSidle1981

correct spelling and grammar for chapter twenty-two

Chapter Twenty- two
    It’s now the fourteenth of July and Greg is setting in front of a computer in the fingerprint lab running fingerprints for the case Warrick, Sarah and he are working on together. He is staring at the computer screen trying to focus on the match that AFIS has just found, but he keeps seeing double of everything. He knows that he should have call in sick like he did last night, but as he was reaching for the phone to call himself in sick, his cellphone start ringing and its Grissom office number. The only reason he came into work was because Gil was short one CSI, because Catherine had to stay home and help watches her grandchildren because Lindsey just had her wisdom teeth pulled yesterday afternoon and was not feeling good enough to take care of them by herself. Also the fact it was a really busy night Nick and Gil was on a 420 (homicide) of a family of five and Grissom need Sarah, Warrick and him to work a 415A ( Assault/Battery with a Gun) at Ellie Brass apartment. He only came into work the scene because Brass Daughter was the one to get assault. But he now wishes he would have let his voice mail take the call instead of answers his cellphone, It was really stupid of me to answers my cellphone when it start ringing. Just then Warrick and Sarah walk up next to him. Sarah takes a set on Greg right side and Warrick takes a set Greg left side.

Greg: Sarah’s what does the screen says?
    Sarah: Greg, why are you asks me to tell you what the screen says, you are setting in front of the screen?
    Greg: Because I am seeing double!
    Sarah: Oh, The fingerprint is a match to Ellie Brass!
    Warrick: It was her apartment, Greg keep running the other prints and see if you can found some fingerprints that should not be in Ellie Apartment.
    Greg: No, you run them, I need a break!
    Warrick: No, I was going with Sara to P.D. to talk to Ellie!
    Sarah: Warrick just run the fingerprint!
    Warrick: Fine.
    Greg: Thanks
    Sarah: Greg, you need to go home and go back to bed you look awful and sound awful. Gil Grissom should not have made you come into work tonight.
    Greg: Can you give me a ride home?
    Sarah: I need to get over to P.D. or I would give you a ride Greg!
    Greg: Ok, I guess I can drive myself home then.

Greg starts to walk out of the fingerprint lab but stops and reaching for the edge of the counter really fast, but his hand misses the counter and he starts to fall face first towards the floor. Warrick stands up really fast and runs to Greg’s side and catches him before he hits the floor. Sarah help Warrick got Greg into the break room and help lay him onto the couch.

Sarah: Warrick, go call Sofia and let her know she needs to get over her right away.
    Warrick: Sure, Sara

Warrick walks out of the break room and takes his cellphone off the holder and calls Sofia cellphone. Meanwhile, Sarah put her hand on Greg’s forehead and feels that he is burning up. She stands up and walks over to the sink and grabs a washcloth and wets it down with cool water. She walks back over to Greg and wipes his face off with the cool washcloth. She knows Greg was not feeling too good the last few days, but Greg just kept saying it was his allergy that was bothering him and that he was not sick. Sarah now knows Greg has been lying to his co-works and his wife Sofia about it being his allergies and that he really is really sick. Gil and Nick walk into the break room and over to Sarah’s who is setting on the edge of the coffee table.

Nick: Don’t let Ecklie see you setting on the coffee table, because he will start yelling at you for it.
    Sarah: I do not care about what Ecklie thinks. So Nick how Lindsey’s feeling after having her wisdom teeth pulled yesterday?
    Nick: Ok, she said her mouth hurts a lot, but you could not tell that her mouth is bothering her by how well she taking care of Wyanet, Wynona and Wyatt. The first thing she did after getting home from the dentist was to head upstairs and check on her daughters and her son.
    Gil: Sarah is Greg ok, because you are wiping his face off with a washcloth?
    Sarah: ( Warrick walks back into the break room.) NO, he is burning up Gil, I should have know something was really wrong when he tell me and Warrick that he had double vision and he ask me to give him a ride him. Then he pass out on Warrick and I..
    Warrick: I just very caught Greg before he hit the floor face first.
    Gil: Has someone call Sofia?
    Warrick: I just hang up from talking to her. Sofia is on her way here as we speck.

The whole time since Sarah and Warrick has brought him into the break room and lay him onto the couch he has been trying to let Sarah know that he starting to have a hard time breathing, but can’t seem to get the words to come out of his mouth. He tries to life his arm up and grab Sarah’s hand to get her attention, but he can’t seem to lift his arm up. Then everything in the room starts to become really dark and his passes out again.

Sarah: Greg, can you hear me?
    Nick: Come on Greg answers Sarah!
    Sarah: Gil, we can’t wait for Sofia to get here his breath become really rough and he is not responding to anyone anymore.
    Gil: Warrick, help me get Greg out to one of the lab SUV and Nick call Sofia’s cellphone and tell her to meet us at the Desert palm hospital ER instead.
    Nick: I am coming with you, I call Sofia on our way.
    Gil: Nick’s you and warrick fellow in one of the other SUV. Sarah’s I want you to ride in the backseat, so you keep wipe Greg face off with the cool washcloth.
    Sarah: Ok

Warrick carries Greg out to the SUV. Sarah gets into the backseat first and then Warrick lays Greg on the backseat so his head is laying on Sarah lap, then he hops into the other SUV with Nick. Gil turns the flashlight on, then he pulls out of the crime lab parking lot in the direction of the hospital.