Greg are we ready for this?

Discussion in 'Fan Fiction' started by sarahSidle1981, Jul 13, 2007.

1. sarahSidle1981

sarahSidle1981 Lab Technician

* Note I made the names of the criminals up.
    Part Six
    As Sofia flips the cellphone up and puts up to her ear she can hear babies scream in the background, she sighs and smile a little.

Sofia: Curtis speak
    Nick: Sofia, we find the babies the ones that were in the NICU have been taking to University medical centers, a nurse and a doctor from Desert Palm Hospital are on the way with the mom of the other two babies to pick them.
    Sofia: That great Nick you get pictures of the babies at the scene before theirs were taking to the hospital right?
    Nick: Yeah
    Sofia: Process the scene then bring the evidence back to the lab.
    Nick: Will do Sofia.

Sofia flips her cellphone close and looks over a Gil, Hodges and Sarah who have just walk into the trace lab. And lets out a big smile at all three of them.

Gil: What did Nick say Sofia?
    Sofia: They find the babies, the five from the NICU have been taking to University medical centers and a doctor along with a nurse and the mother of the other two babies are on their way to pick up the two from the nursery.
    Sarah: That great news, lets hope that the guys or ladies that do this left some of their DNA behind at the scene.
    Gil: I will go fill Greg in on the good news.
    Sofia and Sara: Ok

Gil walks out of the trace lab to find Greg. Sofia and Sarah leave the trace lab and head over to DNA to see what Wendy has for them . When their get to the DNA Sarah and Sofia see Wendy stare at her computer screen.

Sofia: What so interest Wendy ?
    Wendy: I have three hit off CODIS on your case. One from the NICU and the two from the nursery.
    Sarah: What the names Wendy?
    Wendy: The one from the NICU is a Abbey Smith the two from the nursery are Barrington Smith and Carl Smith.
    Sofia: Thanks, let us know when you know who the other four kidnaps are.
    Wendy: Ok, I let you know as soon as I get any hit off CODIS on them.
    Sarah: Have you run the DNA for the other four yet?
    Wendy: I was just going to run the rest of the DNA when you walk in.
    Sarah: Ok, we will leave so you can get back to work.

2. MacsGirlMel

MacsGirlMel Mac's Personal Assistant

I hope they can find them soon.

3. sarahSidle1981

Part Seven
    Sarah goes and fills Brass and gives him the three names she and Sofia has learned. Sofia has head back to her office and look up what to expect when you are pregnant with you first baby online. She is relieve that she has at lest three to four week still till morning sickness will start. Just then there is a knock on her office door.

Sofia: Who is it?
    Sheriff Mckey: Sheriff Mckey can I come in?
    Sofia: Sure

The sheriff walks in and Sofia see that he is carrying a bullet proof vest but it longer then must bullet proof vest.

Sheriff Mckey: (Set the bullet proof vest down on Sofia desk.) This is your new bullet proof vest it longer and it will crave with you grow belly and I also has longer straps too, closes it, so you can use doing the whole pregnancy. It also Type IV(Armor Piercing Rifle), so you will be well protected. I want you to wear a tank top and wear the bullet proof vest every time you go to a crime scene, or over at P.D. But you can take it off when you are here at the crime lab.
    Sofia: Thanks for drop off the bullet proof vest for me.

The sheriff leaves her office and Sofia goes back to look up what to expect when you are pregnant with your first baby. As she read her phone starts ringing.

Sofia: Sofia specking
    Wendy: I have match the other for kidnaps.
    Sofia: What are the names?
    Wendy: Betty Short, Bob Short, Bill Shorts and Beth Short. I already let Sarah and Gil know. Sarah went to fill in Brass.
    Sofia: Ok, thanks for let me know.

Just then Greg stick her head into Sofia office door and smiles at her, Sofia waves at him to let him know he can come in. Greg walks through the door and over to Sofia.

Greg: Jim Brass has bring in Abbey Smith, Barrington Smith and Carl Smith. Along with other four that was work with them a Betty Short, Bob Short, Bill Shorts and Beth Short.
    Sofia: That Great
    Greg: Nick, Catherine and Warrick went over to P.D. to do the interviews.
    Sofia: Ok.
    Greg: Are shift ends in two hours, Sarah already left and Gil say he will stick around till the end of shift. He want me to take you home so you can get some rest he worry that this case was to hard for you to holder and that you might me come down with something because of how tire you have been and how moody you have been too.
    Sofia: You did not tell him I was pregnant did you?
    Greg: No, You will tell people when you are ready to.
    Sofia: Good I’m not ready for everyone to know yet. The only ones I have told so far is the sheriff and Sarah.
    Greg: That fine
    Sofia: Ok let go home.

4. MacsGirlMel

I'm curious how come she's not ready yet?

5. sarahSidle1981

Part Eight
    Two days later Sofia and Greg are sitting in the wait room of Dr. Moonstar office wait for Sofia to get call back for her first prenatal check up. There are looks at the parent magazine when Tina, Warrick, Sarah and Grissom, Lindsey and Catherine come over to them and takes the seats across from them.

Gil: Sofia and Greg what are the two of you doing here?
    Sofia: I am here for my first prenatal check up.
    Warrick: You going to have a baby too?
    Sofia: Yeah and Greg the father.
    Catherine: That great you two.
    Nurse Tru: Sofia Curtis, you can come back now.

Sofia and Greg gets up and fellow the nurse back and into the examine room. The first thing the nurse does is weighs Sofia and takes her height. Dr. Moonstar comes into the examine room and pulls the ultrasound over.

Dr. Moonstar: I take a look at the from you filled out when you came into the office today and you write down on it the is a history of ectopic pregnancy so I’m just going to do a ultrasound to make sure you do not have one.
    Sofia: Ok
    Dr. Moonstar: Ok, I need you to lift you shirt up.

Sofia pulls her shirt up to her chest and Dr. Moonstar start the ultrasound Greg and Sofia watch the Screen as the Dr. Moonstar Fallopian tubes after check both tubs she move on to look at the uterus.

Dr. Moonstar: Look there is the embryo right where it belong in the uterus, and it look actually like it supposed to for one week and two days old.
    Sofia: Should I work less over time till the end of the four month?
    Dr. Moonstar: I would try to try to stay away from work over time and limit the number of cases you work on so you do not get over stress. Also remember to take your prenatal vitamin, and to stay off you feet as much as you can.
    Sofia: Ok, anything else I should know?
    Dr. Moonstar: No, but on you way out schedules next month appointment.
    Sofia: Ok, I will.

Greg and Sofia leave the examine room and schedule her appointment for next month, then goes and gets some lunch.

6. MacsGirlMel

The others were all there with Sara, right? lol hard to keep the stories straight

7. CSI_Trainee

CSI_Trainee CSI Level One

Great update can't wait for more!!!

8. sarahSidle1981

Sarah and Gil was there for Sarah appointment. Lindsey and Catherine was there for Linds Appointment. Tina and Warrick was there for Tina appointment and Lastly Greg and Sofia was there of case for Sofia first check up.

9. MacsGirlMel

Thanks, it was just hard to keep things straight.

10. sarahSidle1981

Part Nine
    Greg and Sofia get to Jack dinner and go to the normal booth, which is the three booth from the door. They are setting next to eachother and are smiles at eachother when the Waitress come over to the table.

Waitress Sara: Sofia, Greg can I take you orders?
    Sofia: Yeah I want the gilled chicken sandwich
    Waitress Sara: What side do you want with that Sofia?
    Sofia: Cheese France fries.
    Greg: I have the some so Sofia.
    Waitress Sara: Ok, what do the two want to drink.
    Sofia: Water
    Greg: Coffee
    Waitress Sara: Ok, I go get your water and coffee and bring them right over to you.

The waiters goes and gets they drinks then brings them over to them along with the chesses fries.

Waitress Sara: I bring gilled chicken sandwiches out when they finish, they need about four more minutes.
    Greg: That fine.

The Waitress walks off and Sofia and Greg starts eat their fries. Greg puts his right hand on Sofia stomach and Sofia puts her left hand over his hand.

Greg: Our son or daughter is growing inside your uterus, It so exciting!
    Sofia: I know, It was so small, it hard to believe my the next appointment it will look more like a baby.

Just then the waitress walks over with their gilled chicken sandwiches she set one in front of Greg and one in front of Sofia. After the waitress walk away theirs eat their food but do not remove their hands from Sofia stomach. After they finish ate their head over to USA Babies to buy a baby shower gift for Tina and Warrick Browns Baby, see that the shower is on Saturday. Sofia and Greg go and print out the list of items that Warrick and Tina want to get and look to see what left.

Greg: Tina have Twins right?
    Sofia: Yeah, but they do not know the sex, because there are want to the babies are born to find out.
    Greg: No one has bought them carseat yet, how about we buy them?
    Sofia: Sound good, lets go over to the carseat and look at them.

Once theirs had looked at the carseat the bought two of the one that was lists on the gift list. The carseat was tan with monkeys on it and it came with a matching stroller.

11. MacsGirlMel

I think it's gonna be fun when they're all born hehe

12. sarahSidle1981

Chapter Ten
    Saturday Afternoon at beginning of Tina Browns baby shower. Sarah, Catherine, Lindsey, Sofia, Tina are all setting at the main table talk and Warrick, Nick, Greg, Gil are helping the elder guest carry in the gift for Tina, Warrick and the baby and also helping anyone that needs help carry large gifts.

Tina: You know it hasn’t been that long since Sarah and Lindsey Baby Showers.
    Sarah: I know it only been two weeks, It hard to believe They is only two weeks left till my due date, I’m get a little nervous.
    Lindsey: Tell me, I have a month and two weeks till my due date and I’m already really nervous about if I be able to handle the pain of give Brith.
    Tina: I’m not nervous at all. I been glad when the babies come I’m tire of being pregnant.
    Sofia: So are any of you gonna to have a epidural?
    Sarah: No, I’m going to have a nature children birth.
    Lindsey: I might, I have to wait a sees how much pay I’m in or if I end up have a c-sections.
    Tina: No, I’m also going to have a nature child birth.

After everyone has got to the shower Catherine stands up and hands out the sheets for baby bingo.

Catherine: Ok everyone you can start feel the forms out as each table take turns go up to get something to eat. Table one when go up first fellow by table two and so on. When half of the table has seat back down the next table, can get into line. After everyone finishes eaten, they start play baby bingo. Greg, Nick and Gil and Warrick passes out the door gift to the guest he gets a bingo. After Bingo down and all the door gifts have been passes out. The guys going around and give each guest a piece of strawberry cake with whip cream frosted. Tina starts open up her gift form everyone the first gifts she open up is from Greg and Sofia. Tina gets a huge smile on her face when she sees that they get the carseat and matching stroller set Warrick and her wanted. She then opens the gift from Lindsey and Catherine up. They have bought her a baby bathtub that has monkeys on it along with two match tan bathrobes for five to twenty pounds. The last gift she open up is from Sarah and Gil and they get her and Warrick the changes table they ask for and of cause there is monkeys on it. The whole time Tina was open up the gift Greg was watches Tina and thinking do you really need all of this stuff when you have a baby and Sarah, Lindsey, Catharine, Sofia looks at him and could tell what he thinking.

Lindsey, Sarah, Catherine and Sofia: (Says at the sometime.) Yes Greg you really do need all this stuff when you have a baby.
    Greg: What I miss out on not have any brother or sister. I never know Baby goes through that much clothing, Diapers, baby wipes or need to have so many bottles.
    Catherine: Babies eat a lot and they like to make messes, so they go through lets of changes of cloth. Lindsey would end up wear a lest four different outfits a day.
    Lindsey: Mom, Do not tell them stories of when I was a baby.
    Nick: But you was a cute baby Lindsey and your baby story are really interest to hear.
    Greg: Don’t worry Linds I hear your baby story enough already.

After the shower is over Nick, Gil, and Greg help Warrick carry all the gifts out to his and Tina van . Then they all get into they cars and head over to Tina and Warrick house. Once there the ladies head inside and take a set on the couch and love seat and watch the guys carry all the babied gifts into the house. After they had watch Nick, Warrick, Gil and Greg for a few minutes Tina, then show Sarah, Catherine, Lindsey and Sofia the nursery. Which of cause are both paint Tan, The walls have monkeys paint on them. Two hours later Greg and Sofia get home and they set down and watch a movie.

13. MacsGirlMel

lolol big group shower

I'm like Greg, I was an only.

14. sarahSidle1981

I will update this story tomorrow.

15. sarahSidle1981

Chapter Eleven
    Sofia pulls up to the MGM Grand and turns her car off. She set there for a few minutes and takes a deep breath before she gets out of her car. She heads insides and goes straight up to Skyloft number one. She gets to the door of Skyloft number one and stops in front of office Flavor.

Sofia: Have you clear the how two story loft?
    Police office Flavor: Yes, I clear the whole loft Detective Curtis.
    Sofia: Fill me in on what you know?
    Police office Flavor: All I know Detective Curtis is there are dead bodies in every room and blood everywhere.

Sofia walks inside the loft and check out the first floor, which is the Living room, the master bedroom with the king side bed, and the half bathroom. In the living room she seen blood tails but no bodies. She walks into the bedroom and finds one dead body lay face down on the bed, blood flew down towards the floor. She then open the half bathroom door and see another body. She thinking to herself that makes two dead bodies so far. She walks out of the bathroom and head to the staircase in the living room and head upstairs to the second floor. She takes a look around living area and sees more blood tails lead in and out of both of the two master bedrooms. She goes into master bed number two and sees one female lay face down on the queen size bed. She walks into the first full bath and sees a male lay on the floor in his own blood. She head to the last bedroom and See in one of the beds one female and one male lay face down in the other bed was only a female also lay face down and on both beds the blood was drip down onto the floor. She heads into the bathroom and face another man lay on the ground in his own blood, but his is try to roll over onto his back. Sofia pulls her cellphone off of her hip then dial the dispatcher.
    Sofia: I need the EMT here right now, I have one victim in really bed shape laying on the floor of the second full bathroom. I also need Gil Grissom and the whole grave shift CSI at the MGM and to come up to Skyloft number one, I have seven dead bodies here also.
    Dispatcher: Ok, The EMT or on their way and I will let Grissom team know right now.
    Sofia: Thanks.

She pulls a pair of latex gloves out of her pocket and puts them on. She then grabs a clean towel off the top shelve and kneels down next to the injury guy, without mass the evidence up. She then puts pressure on the stab wound, till the EMT gets there. The EMT runs into the room and takes over for Sofia. She put the towel she used into an evidence bag and also bags the gloves she was wear into another evidence bag. She then walks out off the loft and take a set in one of the chairs in the hallway. She then puts her head between her knees and take several deep breaths try to block out the feeling that she needs to throw up. Out of all the days for the morning sickness to start up it would have to be on the four of July when she at a scene that smell of Iron and Copper. It is also her first day back as a full time detective, seeing that Ecklie back from his leave of absent today.