Greg are we ready for this?

Discussion in 'Fan Fiction' started by sarahSidle1981, Jul 13, 2007.

1. MacsGirlMel

MacsGirlMel Mac's Personal Assistant

I'm glad your back...will you update the others soon too?

2. sarahSidle1981

sarahSidle1981 Lab Technician

Chapter Twelve
    Sofia was trying so hard not to get sick she do not hear Sarah, Catherine, Greg or Gil walk up and stop in front of her. Sarah kneels down in front of Sofia and taps her shoulder to get her attention. Sofia looks up and sees Sarah face.

Sofia: Sarah, where Nick and Warrick at?
    Sarah: They are in the security room get the video tape for this tonight.
    Sarah: My question is why are you here, you due at any time?
    Sarah: Because it all hands on deck, and I’m work to I go into labor. But I’ not work the scene I am help you talk to people staying in the other Skyloft.
    Sofia: That great. Warrick, Catherine and Gil, Office Flavor will feel you in on the scene, I can handle the smell.

Warrick, Catherine and Gil head into skyloft one and Sarah and Sofia start knocks on doors of other loft to ask if they heard or seeing anything but all they get was no, we did not hear anything, sorry we can’t help you. So her and Sarah head over to Sunrise Hospital to check on the stab victim that live and to see if he was able to talk to them yet and so Sarah could take pictures of his wounds. They get to the hospital and the doctor let the two of them go and see Mr. Creams . As Sarah takes the pictures of her wounds Sofia talks to Mr. Creams.

Sofia: Can you tell me what happened?
    Mr. Creams: I did not see anything, I had my back face the door and had just finish pull up my boxes shorts when I felt a stab pain in my lower stomach. Then I passed out and was just start come to will you come into the bathroom.
    Sofia: Thanks, That all for now.

Once her and Sarah was out of Mr. Creams room, Sofia run to the near ladies restroom and into the first stall she does not even close the door of the stall. She just leans over the toilet and start throwing up. Sarah slower walks into the restroom a few minutes later and sees Sofia get sick and pulls her hair out of her face for her. We Sofia done get sick she throw some water on her face and puts a couple breath mints in her mouth, then the two of them head out of the restroom, and leave to head back to the lab.

3. MacsGirlMel

can you tell me how far along they both are? Just wondering.

4. sarahSidle1981

Sofia is just start the seven week of her pregnancy and Sarah is four days over due.

5. sarahSidle1981

Chapter Thirteen
    Sofia drops Sara and the evidence off out the crime lab, she heads into the lab long enough to say hi to Greg, he run up to Sofia and hugs and kisses Sofia on the lips. Sofia pulls away from Greg and he notices she is holding her stomach and looks really pale. As Greg looking at his girlfriend Sarah walks over to them and stops next to Greg, who notices she is holding her back.

Sofia: What do you have for us Sarah?
    Sarah: Wendy get a match off the hairs Sofia find on Mr. Cream. They were a match to Polly Cribs she is wanted in several states for murder that match the one at the Skyloft. Brass is head out photos of Polly to the whole police force and put a warning on the news so people know not get close to her if they see her.
    Sofia: Thanks Sarah, Can you or Greg tell Brass I going home sick and give him my case note for me.
    Sarah: (Take the case note from Sofia.) Sure
    Sofia: Thanks again Sarah.
    Greg: What wrong Baby?
    Sofia: You do not need to worry about me Greg, It just I have morning sickness really bad is all. I am just going to go home and get off my feet and go back to bed.
    Greg: Do you want me to come home to?
    Sofia: No, I be fine by myself.
    Greg: Ok, I see you when I get off work in the morning them.
    Sofia: Bye.
    Sarah: Saltine cracker help calm down nausea causes from morning sickness.
    Sofia: Thanks, I try some when I get home. Sarah is your low back bother you because you keep rubbing it?
    Sarah: Yeah, I’m fine.
    Sofia: Ok, just ask. See you tomorrow night if you at work then Sarah.

With that Sofia walks out off the crime lab and gets into her car. She turns the car on and cracks one of the window. Then turn on the CD player. On the driver home she starts think about the pregnancy and how happy Greg is about become a father. The truth was she never bring the subject up about having kids with Greg because she never really wanting any kids. She knows she could never give a child up or have abortion now that she is pregnant.

6. MacsGirlMel

ugh I hope she's better soon

7. sarahSidle1981

Chapter Fourteen
    Sofia pulls into the drive way of her and Greg house and parks the her car in the two car garages. She gets out of the car and head inside the house. She close and lock the door behind her. Once inside she take the gun belt and gun off and lays on the coffee table. She then blouse off and undoes the bullet proof vest and take it off. She heads upstairs to her and Greg bedroom. She takes her cellphone, pager off and set them on the night stand next to the bed. Then goes into the connected bathroom and gets into the shower to wash the smell of iron and copper from the crime scene off of her. Doing the shower Sofia start crying, because of flash backs to events that take places in1984 when she was fourteen -years-old.
    Sofia wakes up on January 4, 1984 to the smell of her mom make breakfast, which only happen on her Dad birthday or her birthday. She set up in bed and look at the Calendar on her bedroom wall and see that it is January 4, 1984 and that its her fourteenth birthday. She gets out of bed and walks across the hallway and into the bathroom. Hope that she starts her period, because she never started her period last month, but she has not started yet. She told her boyfriend Seth in school yesterday afternoon that she did not have her period last month and that she is one and half days later this month. He just gives her a funny look and tells her you can’t get pregnant your first time having sex and then walk away. Leave her stand at her open locker crying. Sofia finishes in the bathroom, then walks downstairs into the kitchen and take a seat at the kitchen table.

Mr and Mrs. Curtis (Mom and Dad): Happy Birthday Sofia!
    Sofia: Thanks. Mom, can I ask you a question?
    Mrs. Curtis: Yes baby.
    Sofia: I have a friend who had sex for the first time four weeks and two days ago today and she misses one period and has not started this month. She hears you can’t get pregnant the first time you have sex. Is that true?
    Mrs. Curtis: No, you can get pregnant the first time you have sex, I did with you.
    Sofia: Thanks Mom. I will let her know when I see her at school today.

Sofia eats her breakfast then heads upstairs to get dress for school. Even though she does not want to go to school. Sofia gets to school and meets Seth at his locker. Seth looks at her and closes his locker door.

Seth: Happy birthday baby!
    Sofia: Don’t call me baby, you can get pregnant the first time you have sex. I ask my mom this morning.
    Seth: So?
    Sofia: I still have not start my period and I never late and I never miss one to last month. I think I’m pregnant Seth.
    Seth: That your problem not my. I will not have anything to do with rise a kid I’m only thirteen-years-old.
    Sofia: So what are you say Seth.
    Seth: We are over.
    Sofia: You are break up with me on my birthday?
    Seth: Yes, now go away and never talk to me again.
    Sofia runs out of the school build and to the near drug store and buys a home pregnancy test. Then she heads home, she is relieved to see both her mom and dad has left for room. Sofia comes back to the present time when the water shower turns ice cold on her. She gets out of the shower and drys off then puts her nightshirt and PJ bottom on. She leaves the bathroom and gets into bed. Sofia thinks to herself, I hope I don’t lose this baby. :(

8. MacsGirlMel

I hope all goes okay!

9. sarahSidle1981

Correct Spelling and grammar vision of chapter thirteen and chapter fourteen.

Chapter Thirteen
    Sofia drops Sara and the evidence off at the crime lab. Sofia then heads into crime lab long enough to say hi to Greg, he runs up to Sofia and hugs and kisses Sofia on the lips. Sofia pulls away from Greg and he notices she is holding her stomach and looks really pale. As Greg looking at his girlfriend Sarah walks over to them and stops next to Greg, who notices she is holding her back.

Sofia: What do you have for us Sarah?
    Sarah: Wendy get a match off the hairs Sofia find on Mr. Cream. They were a match to Polly Cribs she is wanted in several states for murder that match the one at the Skyloft. Brass is head out photos of Polly to the whole police force and put a warning on the news so people know not get close to her if they see her.
    Sofia: Thanks Sarah, Can you or Greg told Brass I going home sick and give him my case note for me.
    Sarah: (Take the case note from Sofia.) Sure
    Sofia: Thanks again Sarah.
    Greg: What wrong Baby?
    Sofia: You do not need to worry about me Greg, It just I have morning sickness really bad is all. I am just going to go home and get off my feet and go back to bed.
    Greg: Do you want me to come home to?
    Sofia: No, I be fine by myself.
    Greg: Ok, I see you when I get off work in the morning them.
    Sarah: Saltine cracker help calms down nausea cause by morning sickness.
    Sofia: Thanks, I try some when I get home. Sarah is your low back bother you, because you keep rubbing it?
    Sarah: Yeah, But I’m fine.
    Sofia: Ok, just ask. See you tomorrow night if you at work then Sarah.

With that Sofia walks out off the crime lab and gets into her car. She turns the car on and cracks one of the window. Then turn on the CD player. On the driver home she starts think about the pregnancy and how happy Greg is about become a father. The truth was she never bring the subject up about having kids with Greg because she never really wanting any kids. She knows she could never give a child up or have abortion now that she is pregnant.

Chapter Fourteen
    Sofia pulls into the drive way of her and Greg house and parks her car in the two car garages. She gets out of the car and head inside the house. She close and lock the door behind her. Once inside she takes the gun belt and gun off and lays them on the coffee table. She then takes her blouse off and undoes the bullet proof vest and take it off. She heads upstairs to her and Greg bedroom. She takes her cellphone, pager off and set them on the night stand next to the bed. Then goes into the connected bathroom and gets into the shower to wash the smell of iron and copper from the crime scene off. Doing the shower Sofia start crying, because of the flashback of an event that take places in1984 when she was fourteen -years-old.
    Sofia wakes up on January 4, 1984 to the smell of her mom making breakfast, which only happen on Dad Birthday or her Birthday. She set up in bed and look at the Calendar on her bedroom wall and see that it is January 4, 1984 and that its her fourteenth birthday. She gets out of bed and walks across the hallway and into the bathroom. Hope that she starts her period, because she never started her period last month and she has not started yet this month. She told her boyfriend Seth in school yesterday afternoon that she did not have her period last month and that she is one and half days later this month. He just gives her a funny look and tells her you can’t get pregnant your first time having sex and then walk away. Leave her stand at her open locker crying. Sofia finishes in the bathroom, then walks downstairs into the kitchen and takes a seat at the kitchen table.

Mr. and Mrs. Curtis (Mom and Dad): Happy Birthday Sofia!
    Sofia: Thanks. Mom, can I ask you a question?
    Mrs. Curtis: Yes baby.
    Sofia: I have a friend who had sex for the first time four weeks and two days ago today and she misses one period and has not started this month. She heard you can’t get pregnant the first time you have sex. Is that true?
    Mrs. Curtis: No, You can get pregnant the first time you have sex, I did with you.
    Sofia: Thanks Mom. I will let her know that when I see her at school today.

Sofia eats her breakfast then heads upstairs to get dress for school. Even though she does not want to go to school. Sofia gets to school and meets Seth at his locker. Seth looks at her and closes his locker door.

Seth: Happy birthday baby!
    Sofia: Don’t call me baby, you can get pregnant the first time you have sex. I ask my mom this morning.
    Seth: So?
    Sofia: I still have not start my period and I never late and I never miss one to last month. I think I’m pregnant Seth.
    Seth: That your problem not my. I will not have anything to do with rise a kid I’m only thirteen-years-old.
    Sofia: So what are you say, Seth.
    Seth: We are over.
    Sofia: You are break up with me on my birthday?
    Seth: Yes, now go away and never talk to me again.
    Sofia runs out of the school build and to the near drug store and buys a home pregnancy test. Then she heads home, she is relieved to see both her mom and dad have left for work. Sofia comes back to the present time when the water in the shower turns ice cold. She gets out of the shower and drys off then puts her nightshirt and PJ bottom on. She leaves the bathroom and gets into bed. Sofia thinks to herself, I hope I don’t lose this baby. :(

10. sarahSidle1981

Chapter Fifteen
    Sofia not able to fall asleep so she gets out of bed and heads downstairs and into the kitchen. She heats up some water then make herself some tea. After the tea is ready, she grabs some Saltine cracker and heads into the living room and sets down on the couch. She turns on the TV and flips throw the channels. As she flips through the channel, she starts to think about January 4, 1984 some more and how it changes her view on life and also change her Life. Sofia walks upstairs and it to the bathroom and closes the door behind her. She takes the Fact pregnant test out of the box it came in and read how to take the test. After she test the test she set on the edge of the bathtub and wait the forty-five minutes, she watch the test slower changes colors and after forty-five minutes she show two color lines appear in the little window of the pregnancy test. Which means the tests is positive and she is pregnant. She throws the test in the trash can the tie the bag shut and takes out side and put in the outside trash can. She then heads inside and goes upstairs to her bedroom. She does not know what to do, should she tell her mom or hide the pregnancy from everyone? She cries herself to sleep. Back to present time Sofia had just start to fall asleep on the couch when the phone starts ringing. She stands up and walks over to where the cordless phone is and answers it.

Sofia: Curtis here.
    Jane (Mom): Hi Sofia, it mom.
    Sofia: Hi mom
    Jane: I just seen Jim Brass at P.D. and ask him if he seen you tonight and he said you went home sick. Did not catch a summer cold?
    Sofia: No
    Jane: Then way did you tell Greg to tell Jim Brass you were going home sick, If you are not sick?
    Sofia: I’m pregnant mom and I having morning sickness really bad. That why I come home from work.
    Jane: How far along are you?
    Sofia: Five weeks and four days.
    Jane: You are due the last week of February?
    Sofia: Yeah, Can I call you back in the morning, I am really tire and just want to go to bed.
    Jane: Sure honey.

Sofia push the off button and put the phone back on the holder then heads upstairs, she set down on her bed and get under the cover as she does this she thinks to herself. I hope I can carry the baby to it full time and do not go into premature labor like I did in 1984.

11. MacsGirlMel

awwwww I hope it goes okay for her.

12. sarahSidle1981

Chapter Sixteen
    Sofia is in a restless sleep when her cellphone starts ringing in her ear she picks up and see that it Gil Grissom cellphone number she looks at her clock and sees that it two a.m. on July five she flips her cellphone open and takes the call.

Sofia: Curtis
    Gil: Sofia did I wake you?
    Sofia: Yeah, but it ok . What up?
    Gil: I just want to let you know that Sarah had our daughter at one a.m. and are son at 1:10a.m. this morning.
    Sofia: Are Sarah and the babies doing ok?
    Gil: Yes, mother and babies are health and are rest right now.
    Sofia: Tell Sarah, that I’m happy for the four of your and I stop by and see the babies and here doing visit hours.
    Gil: I will, see you then Sofia.
    Sofia: Ok, bye Gil.

Sofia flips her cellphone close and set back down on the nightstand. She wishes that Greg was home, because she really want to talk to him. She though about call him, but what she needs to talk to him about is not something she can let him no about over the phone. She grabs her cellphone and picks it up and dial Greg cellphone number. It ring three time then he answers his cellphone.

Greg: Sander
    Sofia: Greg is there anyway you can came home, I need to talk to you about something that happen to me when I was fourteen?
    Greg: Yeah, sure just let me pass the case paperwork off to Nick then I will be home honey.
    Sofia: Thanks.

They hang up and Sofia gets out of bed. She then heads downstairs and set down on the couch to wait for Greg to get home. Twenty minutes later Greg walks through the garage door that leads into the house and walks over then sets down next to Sofia on the couch. Greg looks at Sofia and knows something is up.

Greg: Honey what is it that you need to tell me about?
    Sofia: Greg, The day I turn fourteen. I found out I was four and half weeks pregnant.
    Greg: Did you have the baby Sofia?
    Sofia: (Crying) I carry the baby to I was in my twenty weeks of the pregnancy then I went into premature labor. My daughter spent three weeks in the NICU hook up to feed tubes, a ventilator but her lungs and heart were not strong enough and there give out on her and she passed away. At only three weeks old.
    Greg: I am so sorry Sofia, being pregnant again has to be hard for you?
    Sofia: It is Greg, but I would not change it for anything.
    Greg: Will you be able to carry our baby to term?
    Sofia: Yeah I believe so. The doctor say I went into pre term labor in 1984 because I was so young, see that I was only fourteen years old at the time. Dr. Sweet said I should be able to carry a baby full term in the future.

Greg hugs Sofia and lets her cry on his shoulder, he also rubs her back to help calm her down. He knows what Sofia had just told him had to be really hard for her to do because of all the sad memories it bring up. The next morning Greg and Sofia went to visit Sarah and the babies in the hospital. Sofia knocks on Sarah’s hospital door before Greg and her head into the room. Sarah smile at both Greg and Sofia as they walks over to the bed.

Sarah: Sofia and Greg meet Jorja Grissom and Jadon Grissom.
    Sofia: Can we hold Jorja and Jadon Sarah?
    Sarah: Sure

Gil hands Jadon to Greg and Sarah hands Jorja to Sofia. Greg and Sofia then heads over to the couch with the babies and takes a seat. Gil takes a seat on the edges Of Sarah bed and takes her left hand. The two of them watch Sofia and Greg hold their son and Daughter and see how great they are with their children.

Sarah: The two of you are great with them.
    Sofia: I have lots of niece and nephews .
    Greg: Some here.

13. MacsGirlMel

awww :)

I like the name usage lol...I did that once with a NY fic, named the baby after the actress.

14. sarahSidle1981

* Cases in this chapter are the some as the last two cases in Catherine family Issues.

Chapter seventeen
    That evening after visit Sarah and Gil. Both Sofia and Greg are setting in their living room watches Baby story on TLC, because it was their night off. Sofia was laying on the couch with her head rest on Greg lap and her hands on her stomach. Greg is push Sofia hair out of her eyes. Sofia was started to fall asleep when her cellphone starts ringing. Greg reaches for Sofia cellphone and was just able to head to Sofia but she shakes her head no at him.

Greg: But its work Sofia, you should take the call?
    Sofia: No, if I take the call I will have to go into work and I just want to rest. I was up all day and the pregnancy making me tire easy and I just want to spent time with my new husband.
    Grey Ok, I take the call then and tell JIm you are not feeling good.
    Sofia: Thanks honey.

Greg flips open Sofia cellphone and puts up to his ear and continues to brush the hair out of Sofia eyes with his free hand.

Greg: Sander speak
    Jim: Greg, Can I talk to Sofia, It a really busy night and I need her to take a case?
    Greg: She is not feeling so good, she has morning sickness. She is really tire and just want to rest tonight see that it her night off.
    Jim: Ok, tell her to take easy.
    Greg: I will

Greg flips Sofia cellphone close and set it back down on the coffee table. He then looks down at his wife and is so glad they went to the little White Wedding Chapel after visit Sarah, Jorja, Jadon, and Gil and tie the knot. Sofia looks up at Greg and smiles, she then stands up and grabs Greg hand then leads him upstairs to their bedroom. She then leads him into the bathroom, the two of them get undress and take a shower together. After the shower the two of them go to bed. The next night Sofia gets to a crime scene at a low rent apartment build on Fremont Street. When she walks into the apartment she sees a scene that looks actually like the Grades case which was four weeks ago. A young mother laying dead on the living area floor and two infants laying dead next to her. She knows that if this is like the case from four weeks ago there will be to twin girls hide in the closet. She walks toward the children bedroom and over to the closet. She slower up the door of the closet really slower. The tow twin girls look up at her with tears stained faces and then run over to her. She grabs her cellphone and calls social service. After she hangs up the phone she calls Gil and lets him know she needs him, Catherine, Greg, Nick, Warrick to come to the crime scene. The CSI has only been at the scene a half hour when Catherine has to leave because Lindsey water has break and she has gone into labor. Sofia is setting outside the apartment with Mandy and Mia wait for the social work to get there. She sings to Mandy and Mia and both of the three and half year old girls have fallen to sleep with their heads on her lap. She kept going over what the two girls had told her it was the same as the Grade girls tell Sarah and her. Our father breaks the door and then there was a loud noise that when we hide. Just the Greg walks up to Sofia.
    Greg: We get a break in this case the birth certificate for the twins and the two dead infants have the same father as the twin girls and the infants from the Grade class. All four girls have the same dad.
    Sofia: Dean Sam.
    Greg: Brass just call and he has Dean Sam in custody at P.D.
    Sofia: That great

Just then the social worker Mrs. Hope walks over to Sofia , Greg and the two girls. Greg picks up Mia and the social worker pick up Mandy and they carry the girl down to Mrs. Hope SUV.

15. MacsGirlMel

wow I sure hope they find that person fast.