Greg are we ready for this?

Discussion in 'Fan Fiction' started by sarahSidle1981, Jul 13, 2007.

1. MacsGirlMel

MacsGirlMel Mac's Personal Assistant

and...? Where's the rest? *wants more*

2. sarahSidle1981

sarahSidle1981 Lab Technician

I post the last part, I am not sure what happped it must have get earse from my wordprefacet.

3. NZGirly

NZGirly Police Officer

This is really good!! :D :D
    *waits for more*

4. sarahSidle1981

correct grmmar and spelling

Chapter Twenty- Eight: Meet the in-laws Part two
    Sofia, Nana Olaf, Jennifer and Jane are still setting in the living looking through pictures of Greg from infants to his high school graduate. But by now Greg, Papa Olaf and Jeff have come back into the living room and Greg is looking at pictures of Sofia from infants to her high school graduate, that Sofia mom and dad have brought with them to show Greg. Sofia looks up from the photo album and over at Greg who is set on the love seat across from the couch that she is setting on. She sees that he has a big smile on his face and also that papa Olaf and her dad are laughing.

Sofia: Greg’s sweetie what does my dad and your Papa Olaf and you find so funny?
    Greg: We just show a picture of you at age three. In the picture you were wearing your dad uniform shirt and a pair of your mom high heel shoe, you were also walking around in your mom and dad office.
    Sofia: You bring that picture of me with you mom?
    Jane: Yes I did Sofia, because you were so cute that day.
    Jeff: I remember that day like it was yesterday. I had stay home sick from work, because I had a head cold and Sofia had an earache and she also had a low grade fever, so she could not go to day care that day. I had lay Sofia down for a nap and went into the office down the hallway from Sofia room and was working on some case paper work, an hour later Sofia comes walk out of Jane and my bedroom wearing my work shirt which I left lay on the bed and her mom dress shoes, which were next to the bed. She walks into the office and start pretend she is a cap. I grab the camera off the desk and span a picture.

The seven of them go back to looking at pictures of Sofia and Greg, but have only been looking for a few minutes when the timer in the kitchen starts going off. Greg stands up and walks into the kitchen and over to the oven. He open the door and checks the Dill Chicken with Leeks and Potatoes, he finds they are finish cooking, so he takes them out of the over and carries the Dill Chicken with Leeks and Potatoes into the dinner room. After he put the food on the dinner room table and finish set the table, Greg walks into the living room and his mom, Papa Olaf, Nana Olaf, Jane and Jeff look up at Greg when he comes into the room.

Sofia: Is the Dill Chicken with Leeks and Potatoes ready Greg?
    Greg: Yeah, lets all head into the dinner room.

All seven of them head into the dinner room and take a seat at the dinner room table. After Papa Olaf says the grace, Greg Starts by pass the leeks around the table. Sofia starts by pass the Potatoes around the table and Jeff start by pass around the Chicken. Jane starts to pass the pitcher of water around the table. An hour later Greg gets up from the table and goes back into the kitchen and gets the Apple pie. Greg carries the apple pie into the dinner room. He gives everyone a piece of the apple pie. They are just finish dessert when Sofia’s pager goes off, she takes her pager off her pants and looks to sees who is paging her. She sees that it is Eckile who is paging her so she hooks the pager back onto her pant and gets a second piece of pie . She then starts to eat the second piece of pie.

Greg: Honey who paging you?
    Sofia: Eckile, but I call him back after dinner finish and our guest have left, since he knows that our parents are both over at our house tonight and we ask him not to call or to pager us till after 11:30 tonight.
    Greg: Eckile is always bug us about something.
    Sofia: He probable can’t find some paper work he need, he says I reorganize his office when he was on his leave of absent. Which I did not I left everything were he kept it.

After then finish eats Jeff, Papa Olaf and Greg clean up the dinner room and take the dinner dishes into the kitchen. The guys get right to work washing the dishes. As the women go back into the living room and starts to look at the pictures again. Sofia, Jane looks through the pictures of Greg and Nana Olaf and Jennifer looks at pictures of Sofia.

5. sarahSidle1981

* I made up the crime that happens at Girls of Glitter Gulch along with victims names.

Chapter Twenty-Nine: The curse of Eckile
    A half hour after Greg grandparents, mom and Sofia mom and dad leave Sofia and Greg’s house there is a loud knock on the front door. Greg gets up from the couch and walks over to the door. He looks through the peephole and sees that Ecklie is standing on the porch. He open the door and Eckile push Greg out of the way. Ecklie then walks into the house and he head towards the living room, where he finds Sofia set on the couch watching tv. Ecklie walks over to the tv and turn it off. Sofia looks up and she sees Ecklie walk over to her and stop right in front of her. Greg walks back into the living room and he walks around Ecklie and then Greg sets down in the couch next to his wife.

Sofia: What brings you out to our house at this time of day Ecklie?
    Ecklie: Because you did not answers my five pagers, Sofia!
    Sofia: Greg and I ask that we not be pagers till after eleven o’clock tonight.
    Ecklie: I do not care, when I pagers you Sofia’s you are to call me back right away to see what I need.
    Greg: It is our day off Ecklie!
    Ecklie: I do not care, I need Sofia to go out to a crime scene at the Girls of Glitter Gulch strip club.
    Sofia: Is there a need for CSI to come to the scene?
    Ecklie: I do not know, you have to go out to the scene and check it out first.
    Sofia: Ok. I will get dress and then head over to the crime scene.
    Ecklie: That fine and never blow off me off when I page you again!
    Sofia: Ok

Greg and Sofia stand up and then the three of them walk towards the front door. Sofia walks across the hall and into the dinner room. She then walks into the small hallway between the dinner room and kitchen. She turns right and walks over to the stairs. She then heads up the staircase to the second floor. She turns left and walks into Greg and her bedroom. Meanwhile, Greg has let Ecklie out of the house and he then goes back into the living room. Greg takes a set on the couch and looks at the photo albums that his mom and Sofia mom let them borrow, so they can make copies of the pictures they want to have copies of. He then picks up the album from his childhood and looks at the picture of his dad holding him the day he came home from the hospital. He then flips through the album and sees the last picture taking of him with his dad only three days before he was in the car crush that killed him. By now Sofia has finish getting change and she walks out of Greg and her bedroom and walks across the hall to the empty bedroom. She opens the door and knows that she is going to use this room for the nursery. Sofia head back downstairs, she slower walks to the living room. Sofia walks over to Greg’s and kisses him good bye, she then walks over to the wall on the right-hand side and then opens the door that lead into the garage. Sofia hit the switch to open the garage door that is on the garage wall. She then gets into her car and closes the door. A minute later Sofia pulls out of the garage and is heading towards the crime scene. When Sofia get to the scene she sees EMT walking out of the club. She put her car into park and then turns it off. She get out of her car and lock it up. She then walks over to the sidewalk and stops in front of the EMT.
    Sofia: Can you fill me in on what happened in the club since you did not bring anyone out?
    EMT one: It looks like a war zone in the strip club, there are bodies everywhere.
    EMT two: It looks like someone went crazy and just start shooting everyone.
    Sofia: Was anyone left alive?
    EMT three: Yeah the manger who was hiding in the restroom till, I find him in there. Plus the five waitress and strippers that called in sick today.
    Sofia: OK, can you tell me if the owner of the club has been call?
    EMT four: Yeah he is on his way here now.
    Sofia: Ok, you know the deal, bag your shoes and give then to the CSI when they get her.

Just then Catherine walks up to Sofia and tap her shoulder. Sofia turns around and looks at Catherine.

Catherine: I know you have not call in the CSI yet. But I stop by to check the scene out, because Office Davis called the lab and says the scene was a mass.
    Sofia: Ok, let go insides and see what the scene looks like.
    Catherine: Ok.

The two ladies walk under the yellow tape and walk into the strip club. Both ladies stop inside the doors and look at eachother.

6. MacsGirlMel

I'm glad you're posting again. Is this the one where Sofia's pregnant?

7. sarahSidle1981

yeah, she pargant in all the stories beside, Can I ever put my past behind me, Putting my past to rest and start a new life with Gil and My vission of CSI las Vegas.

8. sarahSidle1981

Chapter Thirty: The stripper club murder case part one
    Catherine looks over at Sofia and sees tears running down her face. She pulls a tissue out of her handbag and hands it to Sofia. Sofia takes the tissue from Catherine and wipes the tears away. The two ladies walk the rest of the way into the club and they sees dead bodies of
    waitress and the customers laying all over the club floor and the dead strippers bodies laying on the stage.
    Catherine: I go call Greg, Warrick, Nick and let them know they are need here and that both David and Dr. Robbins should come to the scene.
    Sofia: Ok, I am going to go talk to club manger.
    Catherine walks outsides and calls Nick, Warrick and Greg. Sofia walks over to the bar and up to the manger who is set in one of the bar stools. The manger looks up at Sofia who is rest her hands on her gun belt.
    Sofia: I need you to tell me everything that you know about what happened here tonight Mr. Deck.
    Mr. Deck: I’m not really sure of what happened, everything was normal when I went into the restroom. I had only been in the restroom a minute when I hear the gun fire, so I take my cellphone off my hip and dial 911 and hide in the stall till the cops find me.
    Sofia: Ok, I need you to go outside now. But done leave a CSI might want to asks you some more questions.
    Sofia walks the manger outside at the sometime Greg and Catherine pulls two if the crime lab suv into the parking lot of the club. Catherine, Nick, Warrick and Greg walk over to Sofia with kit in they right hands. Sofia gives them a sad look and then looks at the door of the club.
    Sofia: It looks like a war zone inside I would start taking the photo of the scene, why you wait for David and Dr. Robbins to get her.
    Nick: I do the sketch of the scene.
    Catherine: Ok, let get to work on process the crime scene.
    The four csi and Sofia head into the club. Nick, Warrick and Greg stop dead in the doorway when they see that the crime scene looks like.
    Greg: You were not joking when you say that it looks like a war zone in here. I start process the strippers locker room, back stages and the restrooms and the hallway they are location at.
    Catherine: Ok Warrick and I will start taking the pictures of all the bodies.
    Greg takes his kit and walks over to the hallway the owners and manger offices and the restrooms are location at. Catherine and Warrick and now snapping photos of the crime scene and Nick has starts to Sketch the scene. Sofia is standing in the doorway of the club talking to the owner and is getting the names and phone number of the five waitress and five strippers that call in sick. Greg has process the hallway and founds no evidence so he moves on to process the Ladies restroom, he is relived to see they are no dead bodies in the restroom. Greg have no evidence in the ladies restroom, so he moves onto the guys restroom. He lifts the lids of all five toilets and finds blue painter tape on the top of the lids. He takes pictures of the lids with the tape on them and then takes a pair of tweezers and pulls the tape off and bags each piece in it own evidence bags. A hour and half later Sofia walk up to the door of the guys restroom and sees Greg printing the first stall.
    Sofia: Catherine going back to the lab to talk to Dr. Robbins and collect evidence off the bodies. So when you finish process the restroom and the locker room. Check with Warrick and Nick and see if they needs any help process the main floor.
    Greg: Ok Sofia
    Sofia: Have you finger out how the killers get the guns into the club?
    Greg: They tape them to the lids of the toilet lids in this restroom.
    Sofia: Sounds like whoever did this had some help from someone that work here.
    Greg: It looks that way, but I have print the other five stalls and I have got so many prints I loss count and I getting loads of prints of this stall two.
    Sofia: We have to hope whoever killed everyone here used they register handgun and left prints behind, so we can place them out the scene.
    Greg: Or left some of his or her DNA behind on one of the victims.
    Sofia: I have to go out to my car and start track down the five waitress and five strippers that called in sick today and get them to come down to P.D. and talk to me and Catherine.
    Greg: Ok, but don’t push yourself too hard and take break if you need them for our unborn baby and your health.
    Sofia: I will Greg
    Sofia walks out of the club and over to her car. She open the drive side and gets into the car. She close the door and rest her hands on her stomach for a minute. She then gets to work on getting a hold of the strippers and waitresses.

9. MacsGirlMel

Glad you're updating again :)

10. sarahSidle1981

I know I have not update lately, but I have had some family issues and I just Starts some Harry Potter fan fictions, but I will update soon.

11. sarahSidle1981

I have made the choice to stop write this fan fiction story because it has been so long seen it has been update. I am going to write a new fan fiction that will combo Great Parents and Great CSI , Lindsy I'm a mother, I'm a grandmother , Greg are we ready for this? And it will pick up where these story left off. I have to finish update my other tv show fan fiction before I start it, you it could be a few weeks before I get to write the new fan fictions.

12. sarahSidle1981

I have made a choice to not write a combo fan fictions for Great Parents and Great CSI , Lindsy I'm a mother, I'm a grandmother , Greg are we ready for this? Because I just can't think of any ideas for it. But I am going to start a CSI/Bones crossover fan fictions, so keep an eye out for that!