"Grave Danger" Discussion (Beware Spoilers)

Discussion in 'CSI: Crime Scene Investigation' started by Destiny, May 18, 2005.

1. Guest

Guest Guest

Re: go TQ!

they should make a CSI - the movie!

2. Guest

Guest Guest

Re: Post - "Grave Danger" Episode Discussion/Review ***Spoilers***

Hi Guys- I'm a new but I had to write-

NICKS ALIVE- THANK YOU LORD!!!

Sorry I had to get that out of my system.

Okay first I loved it. And as far as Gris and the gang not showing emotion. Did you not watch their faces and their eyes? Grissom may not have screamed or cried (Which would have just not been him) but you could just sense he was trying not to freak out.

And I was thinking about them watching Nick. I can totally understand- If someone you care about is hurt you can spend hours just watching them breath. If it was someone I cared about I would have to keep watching just make sure that they were still alive. Did that make any sense? Hope so.

and one last thing- LEAVE GREGS HAIR ALONE- it's fine

3. Kaye

Kaye Pathologist

There's been talk about that. I wonder what they'd do... three hours of no commercials and pure sheer CSI. Ah, Heaven.

4. Destiny

Destiny Still Sanity Challenged! Premium Member

The Character isn't pregnante, the actress 'Louise Lombard' is or rather it could now be was, she was slated to start Maternity leave in earily 2005 but they managed her in pop in appearances, it wasn't clear if the actress would return next season or not.

5. Guest

Guest Guest

Re: 5 things i LOVe about this episode~

1. Nick is alive.
    2. Nick is alive.
    3. Nick is alive.
    4. NICK IS ALIVE.
    5. Nick's first words when the box was opened: Warrick...

6. Destiny

Aww thanks, its not to bad you all seem to behaving which helps us out, so we appreciate you. ;)

7. Kaye

Kaye Pathologist

If Grissom does get his team back, I can completely see Sophie no longer being in the script. If it takes a little time, then that would be a different story unless she (the character) decided that it was too terrifying to stay and decided to leave. I doubt that explanation, though... so I suppose we'll just have to wait for confirmation.

8. LabRat101

LabRat101 Pathologist

Wow, now that the flood of posting has somewhat subsided by now...I must say although I never completely lost it, my eyes were constantly the size of dinner plates. Thank goodness my chair is comfy, I swear I must have squirmed so much!! I will be watching it again from my tape and probably will react the same way, probably even more cuz I had to try to act cool about it cuz my mom was in the room the whole time.

...Which I must say was an annoyance at times....First of all, she though he was gonna die from the beginning and wouldn't change her idea even though she'd offer ideas on how to find him...(which I was already 2 steps ahead of her on the ant thing...)

And holy smokes, I don't know where I posted this but my sadistic side must be psychic. I know I posted somewhere the coffin was gonna be rigged with explosives. Hooray for Hodges, saving the day. But the ending scene where they found him had to be the most powerful moment of the whole episode. INCREDIBLE interaction between Grissom and Nick and hooray Cath for finding where he was in the nursery.

One thing though...Sure Nick would run out of air when the fan stopped, but not right away. We know for sure the oxygen supply he got was directly from the outside air with no internal valve to completely shut off the air once the fan stopped. It would take longer to run out of oxygen, (this is a response to an earlier post by someone asking why he was still alive after Warrick's timer ran out.) There'd be a way for air to enter the coffin, surely enough to let him live for a few more minutes...but not enough to where he could live longer if the CSIs didn't find him by then.

Hilarious morgue scene. At first I just kept repeating "no way, no way, no way" and then I laughed when I heard Doc Robbin's lines. No way he'd acutally act like that. :lol: Hee hee, a chainsaw. "He had a good heart." So corny and yet oh so funny. Sure it was some random QT fun, but if Nick thought he was seriously dying, it seemed appropriate in it's own sick and twisted way. Maybe some reflection of his relationship with his dad too...

Ok, enough from me for now. I'll probably have so much more to say after I rewatch the eppy. Incredible incredible episode. Just amazing. :D

9. nickgregfan

nickgregfan Prime Suspect

I had the same response.....thank God he's alive. :lol:

10. Destiny

So tell me is nick alive? :lol: sorry couldn't resist, the temptation to strong. :D

11. Destiny

Awww wait for the second wind, West coast should be finished up with it, allow for shock time, and thought gathering to happen, it will restart the frenzy again, not to mention those who haven't seen it due to work, or still stunned, or just waited like me to see it on tape.

I have a feeling this thread will be up for a tad longer then the usual threads for episodes, (which go to sunday) i am thinking if the talk is still strong going (if tally agrees) till Wednesday before untacking it.

12. Guest

Guest Guest

Great ep, but are you telling me they couldn,t trace a cell phone signal? If I dial 911 on mine they can find my location. But the worst technical flub was how long that cell phone battery lasted! A brand new one only lasts about 2 or 3 hours if you're talking. For such a high tech show, they really didn't do their homework on the cell phone issue, and the whole story line was centered around finding Gregg/Poncho.

13. FieldMouse

FieldMouse Hub Master Moderator

Actually not all phones can track your exact location. It depends on the cell phone service you have. MY cellphone service can not track where you are if you dial 911, but there are others in my area that can. But I don't remember anyone using a cell phone anyway, and I'm sure if Nick had one, it was taken away from him.

14. Guest

Guest Guest

lololol
    im not sure, wait, let me rewind and check~
    lol

15. MedicWarrickLvr

MedicWarrickLvr Coroner

Yeah???? Those would MOST CERTAINLY be the first words out of my mouth! :devil:

Seriously though, I thought that was cool too.

And Destiny I alwayssssssssss behave......... **bats eyelashes**