"Grave Danger" Discussion (Beware Spoilers)

Re: what nick said that was muted

LMAO that sounds like what happened to me. i flipped through the channels one night long ago and happened to stop on CSI. (i didnt know what it was then tho.) been addicted ever since.

LMAO that sounds like what happened to me. i flipped through the channels one night long ago and happened to stop on CSI. (i didnt know what it was then tho.) been addicted ever since.

You know what? Same here! I would watch BLUE MURDER on Thursday nights the same time when CSI was on. Finally when Blue Murder took their hiatus I was bored one Thursday night and voila! There was CSI. Been a loyal fan since. (Btw that was during season 3.)

I'm sure that's how we all got hooked on CSI. By being bored and channel surfing. Lol!

I don't know about you guys, but I'm looking forward to it being reruns. There are a lot of CSI season 5 episode's I missed because I wasn't watching them every Thursday but now I have a chance of seeing them. The one I really want to see is 'Viva Las Vegas'. I've never seen that one before. This weeks will be fun to see again too.

A few days after the episode was on, the shock wore off and I was able to sleep at night knowing that Nick was ok. Yes, Nick survived season 5!

I'm sure that's how we all got hooked on CSI. By being bored and channel surfing. Lol!

haha. not all of us, but i can understand most of us being that way. either way, im glad i did and i know all these guys are too. :D

Sorry but it is wednesday as i said we agreed to keep this up longer so that you all could discuss the ep.

But now starts the repeats, so time to untack this please feel to keep discussing this.

Thanks. ;)

Oh no we cannot let this great episode fall to the bottom!

OK I had a thought and perhaps too much coffee but how about:

The Dukes of Hazzard as portrayed by the CSI Guys!

You have:

Uncle Jesse = Grissom, of course
Bo & Luke Duke = Warrick and Nicky
Daisy = Sara
Boss Hogg = Ecklie :D

I don't know who Catherine would be. Or Greg for that matter (maybe Cooter?), but it was just an idea.

You know, clearly I was totally distracted by my distress over Nick's situation or else I would have commented WAYYYYYY sooner about how awful it was that the kidnapper killed two dogs! Grrrrrr....

You know, clearly I was totally distracted by my distress over Nick's situation or else I would have commented WAYYYYYY sooner about how awful it was that the kidnapper killed two dogs! Grrrrrr....
I agree. I have a dalmation named Atom and my heart twinged a little when they found the test coffin with the dalmation in it. anyone that would do taht to an animal deserves to be blown up :mad:

Now if it's totally inhumane to do to animals, how much worse is it to do it to humans?

It just disgusts me in general what people can justify doing to animals and other people.

what did nick say when grissom said "no you never did nick."? sorry..im not so good at reading lips..

Why didn't we have more of Brass's reaction to Nicky's 'grave' problem? I mean Brass is everybody's best friend (except maybe Ecklie) when it comes to the CSIs.

Also what was Grissom's reaction to meeting up with Nick's folks? ;) especially when Nick's father called him 'Pancho' and then the 'what the hell have you gotten yourself in' or something like that?

I must apologise for my snarky remark earlier. Its been a scorcher today and I get irritable when it gets hot.

Anyways, Grissom's reaction, or nonplus I would say was his usual reaction......professional, courteous, and controlled. However he had a look of surprise when Nick's dad called him PONCHO...... :D

So he can file it for future nicknames to a rattled Nicky in future? ;)

When they finally found Nicky and managed to reach him but could only see him through the plexiglas coffin, how did Grissom react, because the way you guys talk about the 'put your hand on my hand' sounds like Grissom was only just holding his emotions from the surface... or am I just hoping that Grissom wants to cry because it's all about Nick *shrug*

Argh I had another question but it's escaped me... I'll have to ask it another time when I finally remember it *sigh*

Back