Grade 'Snow Day'

Well it sounds an interesting episode - I cannot wait to see it busy I may put the kettle on at the D/L scene! Blah!
All the good drama and it's ruined by their chemistry free night of passion. Poor Danny wasn't having a good 24 hours was he really?
I'll be looking forward to continue reading the reviews though!

A+

This ep just had everything that I like to see in a NY ep. We had the 'science' at work, there was action, there was continuity and there was D/L!

And just a side note: Lindsay already tried to initiate a kiss before in SOOH; I was very glad that it didn't happen back then because the moment wasn't right, but I loved how last night she acted on her instincts...

Faylin wrote:
Oh, and just a note--we now know Danny's price. That ass is apparently only worth $100. *breaks piggy bank*

Or maybe that's Lindsay's price. *puts money away* Drat.

HA! I might want to have your babies, too. I don't usually laugh at posts, but this took me by surprise :)

Faylinn said:
After seeing Lindsay get uber-horny in the flashbacks, I get the feeling that our normally-mild-mannered Miss Monroe probably also gets scary as f**k when she's pissed.

Which I'm still waiting for... :(

Oh, and just a note--we now know Danny's price. That ass is apparently only worth $100. *breaks piggy bank*

Or maybe that's Lindsay's price. *puts money away* Drat. :(

I'm figuring it's Danny's ass that's worth the $100. Considering Danny owes Lindsay the money, he's giving himself up to make up for the payment. So all you gotta do is win a bet with Danny sometime before pay-day. :D

All I gotta say is I don't think Flack has ever looked more DELICIOUSLY HOT in that police vest in the beginning. I wish I could see him in that thing all the time! :devil:

Dude, for reals, it was like "gimme the cash or GIMME THAT ASS!"

Screw the money. :D

Hmm, very interesting. Makes you wonder if it was a careless choice of line by the writers, or if it was very carefully chosen...
Hopefully it was a careless choice of words. Regardless if it was Lindsay or not, I'd still stamp "skeaze" across Danny's forehead if he had skipped out.

Lol but yeah, Danny's apparently cheap. Oddly, I'm not exactly surprised. He's a man -- shake some boobies, tell him he can keep his lousy $100 and put it towards rent, and drop the pants. :p

Well remember Danny lives paycheck to paycheck so he had to do something to put off her wanting the money straight away! He could have just written her an IOU note though!

A+ That was a perfect and amazing episode! It was alike watching a fantastic movie!

This makes up for the horrifying CSI Miami finale. I am done with that show. Anyways, I loved Flack in this episode taking charge and doing some press which Mac seems to be doing most of the time. Loved the lab scenes. I an a D/L fan so I enjoyed that cute "snow day" part with them as well. I liked the ending where they had everyone in slow motion...great great episode...man am I obsessed with this show!

SimplyBlue said:
Hopefully it was a careless choice of words. Regardless if it was Lindsay or not, I'd still stamp "skeaze" across Danny's forehead if he had skipped out.
True, true, but you never know what the writers have in mind. Then again, this is also the same brilliant think tank that made it sound like Lindsay was fishing for info on Danny and Aiden while processing the car where Aiden had been murdered and torched. :rolleyes:

Of course, they could also want to take the 'I'm scared of my feelings so I run away' angle, which would probably still make me roll my eyes.

MichelleK said:
Well remember Danny lives paycheck to paycheck so he had to do something to put off her wanting the money straight away! He could have just written her an IOU note though!
If they want me to believe that he lives paycheck to paycheck, and that he couldn't pay off a hundred-dollar debt, then maybe they shouldn't have given him such swanky digs. :rolleyes:

I gave it an A+. What can I say? I loved Flack in this ep. On how he handled everything. The took charge attitude was great. The interaction there with Stella, Mac & Hawkes. Loved the scene with D/L. It was awesome. Her concern for Danny. The last scene with Peyton & Mac was great. That's showing emotion. That's one thing Miami lacks is emotion. Well.................except for thr kiss between C/J on the finale but................back to NY. I really loved the ep. Hate that the seasons over but can't wait to see what comes next in S4.(right?) Now to wait for S3 to come out on dvd. lol

The moment Flack pumped his shotgun at the beginning, this was going to be good. Could have done without the D/L flashback....they were in bed together, we didn't need to see how they got there.

Anyway, Mac became Mac-Gyver rigging up the bomb and the lasers....nice touch but it kinda spoilt it cause you knew what was going to happen, you just didn't know when.

Loved Hawkes with the saw and pretending to be a corpse...

A great ep.........the writers of Miami should take note.....seasons should end with a bang, not a whimper.

SimplyBlue said:
Hmm, very interesting. Makes you wonder if it was a careless choice of line by the writers, or if it was very carefully chosen...

I didn't really see it as bad choice of words. He was being a smart ass, and right after he said it he told her he was "glad this happened." I wouldn't expect those words from someone who was just in it for a wham-bam-thank-you-ma'am.

Getting away from D/L, I just rewatched the ep. on CBS' Innertube and I completely missed something the first time and it's really bugging me. When Danny was telling Mac he's covering Lindsay's shift, Mac says that Adam has been at the warehouse processing ALONE for SIX HOURS. :eek: WTF is that about?? You leave a lab geek who rarely goes out in the field and who is NOT an armed detective alone at the crime scene where the biggest drug bust in the history of earth just took place?! Didn't Mac think, "Well, gee whiz, I'll bet theres more of them there drug runners out there aside from the ones arrested at the warehouse. Maybe they'd show up at the warehouse at some point. I should make sure someone's got Adam's back." :confused:

S4 should show Adam being pissed as hell that his boss put him in the position to get tortured for hours and almost killed. They should also have there be some ramifications for Mac pulling that dumb ass move. I know there won't be, but geezus. :rolleyes: :mad:

I also noticed that Flack called Lindsay Det. Monroe at the warehouse. Why the hell wasn't she armed and ready to go kick some ass to save Danny? Oh, that's right. She was too busy acting like she didn't know the people taken hostage and too self absorbed to think of anything but herself. :rolleyes: :mad:

ETA: OK, I'm totally on crack. Well, not so much. But I didn't sleep much last night so my comprehension skills aren't that sharp. I realized the two cops cuffed with Adam were his "protection" so I'm not as pissed as I was before. I still think it's weird that Mac didn't make sure another CSI from the team was with Adam the whole time, though.

Yes, the devil was in the details in this episode. It was overall really well done, with the exception of the train wreck that was Danny and Lindsay's alleged drunken screw session. But enough has been said about that :rolleyes:

The whole thing was really well done. Rambo!Stella taking the elevator was one of my favorite scenes, but I did want to chuck Peyton off the side of the building when she picked exactly the wrong moment to call and the call went through. In all fairness to her though, she could have had no idea what was going on, or why Mac and Stella were missing. If I were her though, I would have probably thought that he and Stella were off at a motel or something :devil:

Super!Flack, please have my babies. You looked amazingly hot in that SWAT getup. Perhaps we can restyle Flack from suits and mismatched ties to drool-worthy yumminess?

Danny-boy, please don't be a hero. I screamed out loud when you "fixed" your hand and I hope you didn't do any permanent damage to the fingers. Excellent job protecting the lab geek though, 'cause Adam looked like he was about to sh*t his pants.

The team worked really well together except for the usual dead weight. Does she not want to take 6 months off, spend some time with the little one, and perhaps take some acting lessons?

BTW, one of the first rules of elevator safety is do not use the elevator in case of emergency.

the finale was very good. The stars were in hochform. Especially Mac was great. Only the end with Peyton was unworthy
for the very good result. mac would look absolutely rather after his employees and labor. unfortunately, therefore one has done a Soap from it. Pity!! Hopefully that was the last appearance of Peyton. I can see the dull tart no more.

Back