Grade 'Snow Day'

Top41

Administrator
Administrator
Premium Member
NY season finale tonight! :cool: Let us know what you thought!

Woot woot! Finale, baby! I really hope this one lives up to expectations. ;)

T-minus 11 hours and 10 minutes for me. :p

Of the three season finales, this is the one I'm most looking forward to :D Here's hoping it doesn't dissapoint!

*Really* looking forward to tonight for obvious reasons :p but it seems like it's going to be an action-packed episode. Hostage situation and gas leak in the lab? *rubs hand together gleefully* It's gonna be good!

I'm going CRAZY waiting for the finale to come one! Only 5 hours, 27 minutes here! So excited! :)

Speaking of the finale, when I heard it was called 'Snow Day', I thought of the Red Hot Chili Peppers song 'Snow (Hey Oh)'. I'm not sure if I'm the only one, I thought it was kinda cool. :)

well it has started here and i have to tell you ..it is very very good...been a while since i've seen one this good

OH MY GOD what an awesome finale, everyone had a really good part to play in this one, I have to watch again!!!

Wow

serenat

Ok, I don't see it for another hour and a half, but I know someone who sees it earlier, and I'm excited for most of it. Adam is love, I just know AJ is going to knock one out of the park. :D :D :D

Back