Gilbert <3 Cathy #26: PureJoy--Layout Room. Right Away!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Gilbert <3 Cathy #26: PureJoy--Layout Room. Right Away

GraveyardIntern said:
Now....the spoilers did upset me a little bit, and I don't think I should go into what I think Sara's fate is going to be. But simply about G/C...some people have been saying that perhaps Catherine will be the most understanding one because they have been friends for so long...and I believe that is precisely why she will NOT be fine with this. Yes she will say "How long as this been going on?" and I really don't know what's going to happen with them. One part of me wishes that they have a huge fight (because it adds to the angst, okay? I can't help it.), and that it creates this rift which Gil will try to mend later on, but another part of me just wants the negative end of Sara's fate to become Gil's realization about our ship. Perhaps that is too fanfiction-y, yes (kind of like my own, huh?) but a girl can dream.

sara's fate... does that mean sara dies?! OH PLEASE NO.. I DONT WANT SARA TO DIE!! just for GSR to split up!! and i'm with you guys on catherine getting mad. i want her to get pissed of. i actually couldn't believe that grissom didnt tell catherine in the first place. i thought he would, concidering that they have been really good friends for so long!

Well I am looking for some 'happy' talk this Easter morning.

Anyone else got any good pictures of the two of them?
ams yours are great and they are totally making my morning. :D ;)
Somehow thinking about how the rest of the season is going to end is not making me happy right now... so BRING ON THE PUREJOY !!!

PureJoy Rocks

I'm thinking that I need to write an Easter installment of the Lyrics Series.

I just had visions of Catherine with bunny ears...that was amusing....

About Sara's fate....it seems like it might be put at risk. Now, Jorja has said that "everyone will be back for Season 8" but I doubt she would have given away the outcome of the cliffhanger in the Finale, and still no signs of a contract...I believe. And I know for sure that Sara is going to be taken by the MCSK. So....from that point on, your guess is as good as mine.

Catherine with bunny ears? roflmao! And I wonder who's chasing the bunny? :devil:

Speaking of pictures, I love this shot from Big Shots. :)

mmm, Catherine and bunny ears, why do I suspect I'll be doing html formatting this week?

Thanks for the pics everyone! I've been missing my G/C luvin'!

Bev said:
mmm, Catherine and bunny ears, why do I suspect I'll be doing html formatting this week?

Thanks for the pics everyone! I've been missing my G/C luvin'!

Ooh, does that mean I can post the final part of Mysteria Lane? *bats eyelashes*

Yes dear..Format it and send it to me.

EricaSJ said:

Speaking of pictures, I love this shot from Big Shots. :)

OMG are they ACTUALLY LOOKING AT EACH OTHER???
That should be a first for this season...

I did have to say I liked this episode more than some previous ones this season.

^ Hehe me too. It wasn't a great episode, but I think it belongs to one of the very few better ones this season. And I loved the way they talked in that scene. Always glad to see a glimpse of the old days. :) lol Heather you should take a look at Bev's new avatar. :D

At least big shots didn't have a stupid ending. I like greg drama. With the lack of GC this season, Greg's all I've got.

That and re-run heaven.

The more glimpses of the old days I see, the happier I am. I wonder if we'll ever get another season finale as good as Inside the Box. That would make me very happy. I want another GC hug. *pouts and pleads TPTB with puppy dog eyes*

Ahhh re-runs, A Night At The Movies was shown TWICE last night in the UK. Made me nostalgic, so in honour of that spectacular episode...

Popcorn?
The look.

haha... i love them!!! and yes... i'd love to see more of the good old days. i watched a bunch of them last night.. bad me feel all... fuzzy in side:p LMAO!! and that scene from big shots... i loved it!! my two favorite and ONLY ships, Snickers and PureJoy, were sitting together.
255-t.jpg

256-t.jpg

I always 'AWWWWWWHHHH' out loud at the end scene in Night At The Movies, just like they're out on a date or somethin, sharin the popcorn, awwwwhh its makes 'awwwwh' out loud just thinking about it. I love the look they give each other when Gil says "actually, i'm not a fan of Noir." Cath's look is priceless. And again after the 'I like silent movies' Bless our couple.

No matter how much I feel GSR is shoved down my throat i'll always love PureJoy, tis the best ship in the world ever! LOL. I don't even care if I get modslapped for that! :)

I'm gonna have a PureJoy fest later ;) Fur & Lothing, Jackpot & Butterflied I think. Can't beat those episodes.

Yes the previous season had more spark... I love watching them. A Night at the Movies was great. I was waiting for Cath to feed him popcorn or something. Wouldn't THAT have been funny :lol:

I like watching them interact especially very early on in the show.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back