Gilbert <3 Cathy #26: PureJoy--Layout Room. Right Away!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Gilbert <3 Cathy #26: PureJoy--Layout Room. Right Away

that'd be adorable. even though, linsday wouldn't really listing, being the rebellious teenage that she now is. but yeah, that'd be cute to see Catherine and Grissom in their little house, perfectly green lawn, and adorable children.

how many children do you guys think? 1,2,3...4?

Ahh, GC at home. I like it.

I wonder what their house would be like? I know I've imagined in many times when I've been writing the Lyrics Series.

Luna, welcome to the group. As soon as someone can find it, we'll give you a gorgeous GC welcome basket :D

Hey Luna *waves* I recruited another for the PureJoy army! And you have some veeeery good points.

What on earth do you get out of dating yourself? It's too safe and too boring for me.
Omg yes, i've been saying this forever! It'd be so boring and predictable.

Anne I always imagine their house as Cath's in S1 (dunno if she still has the same one) with a little extension on for Gil and all his wierd experiements LOL.

And Cath would have a big shower/bathroom. Like in Butterflied when they both checked out the bathroom and Cath said.. "I'll bet she bought this place for the bathroom"

So Gil and Cath's house would have to have a big bathroom :D :devil:

I think Cath lives in a new hose now. We saw it in Weeping Willows and it was very different than the one we had seen in Blood Drops. This new one looks more "modern" to me. And oh yes her place has got to have a really big bathroom because then she'd be able to fall asleep in the tub. :lol:

*waves* Welcome Luna! Make yourself home hehe and be prepared for being dragged into the gutter anytime! :D

EricaSJ said:
And oh yes her place has got to have a really big bathroom because then she'd be able to fall asleep in the tub. :lol:

Among other things ;) :devil:

Drumchik said:
As soon as someone can find it, we'll give you a gorgeous GC welcome basket

Sounds good! :D

EricaSJ said:
*waves* Welcome Luna! Make yourself home hehe and be prepared for being dragged into the gutter anytime! :D

Oh, honey. I live in the gutter. :devil:

19ams87 said:
And you have some veeeery good points.

Well, I try... :lol:

19ams87 said:
I did have a CSI dream last night actually, shame I can't remember it. GRRR!

I had one last night, but I'm kind of glad that I can't remember mine. I think someone kept trying to kill me... :eek:

I also agree with you all on the whole 'how will Cath react to GSR'-thing. The only way to keep her in character would be for her to get pissed (American p., not UK p. ... Though that might happen to, we just won't see it... I will at least! :lol: ). How can she be anything else when he turns out to be such a 'I did not have sexual relations with that woman'-kind of hypocrite! :mad: Glasshouses, Gil, glasshouses.

[/b]Lunalove[/b] LMAO, can you imagine her just getting drunk because of GSR?
Gil: Catherine, i'm dating Sara...
Cath: I need a strong alcoholic beverage.
Are you British btw?

The way things are going atm, I can see her just going, oh really, good for you, and being happy for him. I'll be PISSED if thats the case. Mind you, she did get angry with him for not telling her about his sabbatical, so she may rip his head off for this, we can hope. *chants for angst*

I once had a dream were Cath tried to seduce Gil with celary and mayonaise while dancing in a sewer! (LMAO). But she had to do it because she'd been contracted to kill him, when she got him, she couldn't go through with it cuz she loved him too much! Awwwhh mushy dreams ;)

Is it just me or can anyone else not see GSR as a sexual relationship? Where as PureJoy oozes it. :devil:

19ams87 said:
Are you British btw?

Nope, I'm Danish. (Please don't eat me). :p

The way things are going atm so she may rip his head off for this

Which one? :devil: (See. I told you I live in the gutter...)

LMAO *high fives LL* Both, he deserves it. Grrrr, silly sexy Grissom. Ooo she could slap him, awwwh no that's a bit harsh, don't want her to harm precious Gman's beautiful face lol. Maybe just nip him really hard.

But Lunalove Danish's are tasty. You don't play fair! lol.

Oooh Danish does sound tasty! :lol: And great to know that you live in the gutter, Luna, because you're so my new neighbor. :D

I'm not sure what to think about Catherine's possible reaction toward Gil's affair. I know I've said that I hope she'd get mad at him, not because he's dating someone else but because what he is doing now is against everything he's lectured his team about (especially what he has said to Catherine) and I don't think I'm the only one that thinks he's turned into a hypocrite. But knowing TPTB, they could destroy Catherine's character by having her give her "approval", which really saddens me. :/

In the spoilers that have been revealed, Gil still works on the MCSK case even after Sara has become a victim. I have no idea how long it would take for him to tell the team about this relationship, but anyway, hi conflicts of interest?

Hey guys!!!! I aways read over here, but I decided to post. HOpe that is okay. I do like purejoy as well. I'm just as disturbed about Grissom's personality this season too.
THough I have watched a few of the older episodes, and I don't necessarily think it will be out of character for Catherine to get mad unless she see's his behavior as hypocritical. Which I wonder if she will? But, Cath has always seemed to push him along with things regarding Sara. When Sara threathened to leave and go work for the FBI...Cath made a reference with Gil getting burned...and that she has been burned before. She told him to pull his head out of the sand and handle the situation, and then smiled when he bought Sara a plant and had it delivered to her. Of course you never know what Cath meant by telling him to handle the situation. She might have meant handle it before it becomes a problem. Meaning for him not to place himself in a horrible situation as to dating one of his employees. By Grissom dating Sara he has placed the lab in a compromising position. If they have a bad break up...Sara could easily file sexual harrassment charges on her boss...and create a hefty lawsuit...costing the LVPD a bunch of money. So...I don't think she would be upset with Grissom dating someone persay, but I'm curious to see how she will feel with Grissom dating a subordinate.
I spoilered just be to on the safe side.

LunaLove we ADORE people who live in the gutter. The Terror Twins are famous for it.

Waiting, you might want to check the spoiler code. It stole your spoiler. Naughty spoiler code.

Danish! Yum :D

Lady E, do you know where the welcome basket is?

lol Anne, I don't have the welcome basket at work. Sorry. ;)

waiting[/b] regarding the finale]No, I don't think Catherine would be mad at Gil's relationship with someone else, but she'd be (or rather, I'd like to see her be) mad at the fact that after lecturing her about working ethics over and over, he has done something that's completely against working ethics and that it's HIM who's contaminating the lab's reputation. There ARE laws regarding conflicts of interest in government offices, mind you. I don't think Catherine has ever pushed Gil about Sara. I don't see that scene from Burden of Proof the way you do, but it's a subjective matter and it's just me. Also, I don't think Sara would file any complaint about sexual harassment if she and Gil ever broke up, because she simply isn't that kind of a person and because if the love is real, she wouldn't want to hurt him like that. I don't know, I don't think Catherine would care about who Gil's dating as long as he's happy, but the fact that he's been such a hypocrite would piss her off, if TPTB have her true character remain, that is.

I agree with you! Totally, and I just hope TPTB don't ruin Catherine's character because she is one of my favorites. I personally dont like what they have done to Grissom this season at all. I also don't think Sara would file any sort of law suit against Grissom...I'm just simply stating the situation Grissom has placed the lab in. Grissom has always been the first to lecture Catherine on the ethics of the lab, and he turns around and does the exact opposite of what he preaches. Oh and have you heard any spoilers regarding Catherine? Just curious...I haven't and it seems things regarding her have been very quiet.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back