Gilbert <3 Cathy #26: PureJoy--Layout Room. Right Away!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Gilbert <3 Cathy #26: PureJoy--Layout Room. Right Away

xfcanadian said:
I have eppys on my computer, so I turn them on when I am studying, or reading message boards. I have one on right now! Since I am a student, I spend about 15 hours a day on my computer...I have lots of time to watch the same eppys over and over ;)

Just like Gil likes to watch Catherine's tush wiggle over and over... :devil:

Xfcanadian - jeez, I bet thats hard work huh? Watching allll those eppys?!

And the only one time we had them sit in his office talking after a case was closed, it got interrupted. lol. How sad is it that TPTB have to do that?

AnneOh yes, believe I got VEEEEERRRRY pissed off at that point! I was like 'woooo, finally some alone screen time at LAST' and then....grrrr!

they are the essence of the show and they're the main leads...
Kissmesweet, totally agree. On most programmes isn't it the main leads who usually get together? Why yes it is! X Files, Bones etc. Bah it's just annoying.

^^ I know, they SHOULD get together. They have the best chemistry and are without a doubt... perfect together. They're the perfect fit! Darn it, why won't TPTB see that? I love Sara, but no one knows Gil like Cath does. I repeat: NO ONE.

I love their chemistry. I love how well they know each other.
Yes, no one (other than Lady Heather :) ) knows Grissom like Catherine.

But getting the lead couple together can sometimes ruin the show as well. That's why I think (at least in the beginning) they kept Gris and Cath's relationship fun and flirty and you didn't know what kind of relationship they had.

When I first started watching I thought they were married or had been married. :lol:

yeah same!! that's why i started to ship them and i was geting mad at sara because sara was flirting with catherine's husband.. and then i found out they werent together... I WAS SO MAD!! lmao:p

Originally, before I was a CSI addict, I had seen parts of eps and the previews for the show. Hey, guess what, they all contained Gil and Catherine! Just from the momentary glances I had of them, I thought that they were something of an item. Then I watched the show and I knew they were something. In fact, I started to regularly watch CSI to see this relationship evolve. Now I am VERY disappointed!

I liked what you guys were saying about the hug in ITB. It's so true. She really opened him up to human contact, which helped his character along.

BTW with the shippers list, I know another one: Sara. Remember, she was the one who had to ask Catherine to talk to Gil in High and Low (i think). She saw their chemistry and knew that if anyone could get through to grissom, Catherine could.

Closet GC Shippers
Eddie
Greg
Ecklie
Jacqui
Doc Robbins
Brass
Max
Sam
Sofia
Lily
Lindsey
Mandy
Lt Brooks
Vet from jackpot
Teri Miller
Nick Stokes
David Hodges
Disco Placid
Ann Donahue
Danny Cannon
Quentin Tarantino
William Petersen
Marg Helgenberger
Sara Sidle

I'm glad everyone liked my little discussion on the hug in ItB. I think they really picked the right character to hug him.

And as for Catherine and Grissom being in the ads - TPTB know what sells ;)

Totally agree Drumchik! GC sells! Plus any ep with Gil-drama, Cath-drama, or lady H is usually golden.

When I first started watching I thought they were married or had been married.
Me too... They flirted and finished oeach other's sentences like an old married couple! And yep, Drumchik: TPTB know that G/C sell like crazy and are hot stuff.

They're the perfect fit! Darn it, why won't TPTB see that? I love Sara, but no one knows Gil like Cath does. I repeat: NO ONE.

gawd you so right! Even Sara knows how well they know each other. She can't deny it!!

I know another one: Sara. Remember, she was the one who had to ask Catherine to talk to Gil in High and Low (i think). She saw their chemistry and knew that if anyone could get through to grissom, Catherine could.

SEE! Sara knows she has the wrong man!

I've just been lurking on the GSR thread and there seems to be a bit of panic over there about the Finale...:devil: is it wrong that I smiled a little to myself?! Mwhaha!

After watching Pledging Mr Johnson (my first ep) I definatly thought they were or had been involved. For all we know, they mighta been ;)

She can't deny it!!
Yep and she better not try denying it! I'll get angry and I love Sara to bits, but--I get terrotorial when it comes to my PureJoy!
And as for Catherine and Grissom being in the ads - TPTB know what sells
Oh and you know they say sex sells? Well, here's my equation.
Sex = Good sales. :)
Gil = Walking sex on legs.
Cath = Walking sex on flawless legs.
So, therefore:
Gil + Cath = Walking sex and hot love. :)

YAY! Maths is finally useful!

LMAO I love your little forumla. Works for me!

I always do a little victory dance when I look at CSI packaging because whos ALWWWAYS on the front? Grissom and Catherine! *does victory dance*

Am I evil if I want to see Grissom dump Sara, and make her cry?? :devil:

We all know Cath is the only female for Gil ;)

Well, if that DOES make you evil, then I'm right up there next to ya, xfcanadian. Ohh wow. I get excited just thinking about it. :devil:

Guys, do remember the three line post rule. And this is about Gil and Cath...let's try not to discuss other ships in here. We don't want to make the mods mad ;)

That being said, Gil and Catherine are hot and they do sell, and that formula pretty much has told me that math is useful ;)

I've always found it highly amusing that throughout the series, the chemistry between Gil and Catherine is the one that's been made a big deal by other characters. Interesting that.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back