Gilbert <3 Cathy #26: PureJoy--Layout Room. Right Away!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Gilbert <3 Cathy #26: PureJoy--Layout Room. Right Awa

I dont think they should have started to try to market CSI to a younger audience, just because I think that once you have a winning formula why change it? And I think you have to want to watch the show to like it, so targeting an audience wont make ratings any better. But then I think it has kinda worked, because my friends used to hate CSI and then I made them watch BTK2 with me and now they love it. But of course thats probably because it was a great Cath episode, with some nice PureJoy :)

With character changing between Gil and Cath, I think that aside from the actual changing of the characters, the relationship and interaction between them has definitely changed. Its like now Gil isnt able to talk to her like he used to, and she isnt as forward in getting him to open up. But I think we saw some of it coming back in Loco Motives, with the two of them laughing together and having fun, and in the scene where shes sitting in his office and notices that somethings wrong it seemed as though he was opening up to her more :D

"I always knew you two had a thing."
haha, I hated Eddie... but that's totally true! Gil & Catherine have always had the most amazing chemistry ever... everyelse could say it. Even Doc saw it! (like our old thread name, "Rub a dub, dub. Two CSI's in a tub!" Kudos to whoever thought of that by the way, it was waaaaaaaaay to adorable!) I guess that I wish now that Gil & Cath could see it! They are more than amazing together. They work really well and they are each other's confidantes and they have a great foundation between them. :) (Besides... he misses her tush!)

i COMPLETELY agree with you! cath and gris have the best chemisty!! (along with sara and nick:p) lately, i havent seen much of the chemistry because they havent been working together lately. i just hope that they get the PureJoy team back:)!

kissmesweet said:
"I always knew you two had a thing."
haha, I hated Eddie... but that's totally true! Gil & Catherine have always had the most amazing chemistry ever... everyelse could say it. Even Doc saw it! (like our old thread name, "Rub a dub, dub. Two CSI's in a tub!" Kudos to whoever thought of that by the way, it was waaaaaaaaay to adorable!) I guess that I wish now that Gil & Cath could see it! They are more than amazing together. They work really well and they are each other's confidantes and they have a great foundation between them. :) (Besides... he misses her tush!)

I love how many other characters (including main characters) have noticed the chemistry between them. Everyone knows ;)

csiemily said:
i just hope they'll give back the characters that we all fell in love with. and get grissom and catherine back to their little snappy, flirty remarks:p

i love the early seasons... they are the best:)

That's what I love about them too. Their back-and-forth between each other. They haven't had that recently.
Even more so in this season. :(

kissmesweet said:
haha, I hated Eddie... but that's totally true! Gil & Catherine have always had the most amazing chemistry ever... everyelse could say it.
Hehe. Gotta love Eddie for that. I think we've established not just once that he was actually a C/G shipper. lol. So, who else knows? Eddie, Greg, Doc...anyone wants to name more? ;)

Btw there's a spoiler-ish promo pic from Big Shots with Catherine, Gil and Warrick in the season 7 photos thread in the LV forum. :)

Eddie creeped me out! The actor played a fat sucking vampire in x-files, and I can't get that image out of my head...

*sigh* I am seriously missing gil and cath interactions, this season is terrible!

Erica are you asking who else knows what better chemistry Cath and Gil have? Obviously not the writers of this season. They can't even look at each other. :eek:

BUT.. Spike is on Season 1 of CSI so we can watch lots of good Cath/Gris scenes. :D

and who else knows what chemistry Cath and Gil have?
I think we had a pretty good list going...
Eddie
Lindsey
Doc
Greg
Brass
Sofia?? (I can't remember if she was on the list)

Yep, we had Sofia. And I believe we had Max ;)

You know who else I think knew? Disco Placid. He had to have known after that jealous look from Grissom.

I also think that Lady Heather knows/knew. She's a smart woman ;)

We had a huge list, I may go and retrieve it from the older thread...

DrumchikI definatly think Disco Placid woulda understood after *that* look. I love that 'get off my woman' look lmao. And yup, Lady H woulda liked them together as I think her and Cath have a lot in common.

I watched I15 Murders last night, ahhh another great G/C S1 episode, just the way he looks at her and moves close to her, gawd I miss that.

Yep, definitely one of Grissom's "get away from my woman" looks.

Let's do that as our discussion next. Who can think of other times when Gil has had his "get away from my woman" look on?

just to get that straight.. disco placid is the guy from the recording studio right?

and we could go on and on about the relationship between
Lady Heather, Grissom and Catherine

maybe we should start a new ship thread??? :lol:

and I have to research some of the 'get away from my woman' looks

I've been trying to dig out the G/C shipper list on the old thread but I can't find it much to my annoyance.

Ooh thats a good list suggestion Anne. I'm not good with remembering episode titles but in S1 when Eddie come's into the lab and him and Gman have thier little 'exchange'. Hehehe, I love that scene.

Eddie: I always knew you two had a thing.
So did we Eddie my dear, so did we.

I think we had a pretty good list going...
Eddie
Lindsey
Doc
Greg
Brass
Sofia?? (I can't remember if she was on the list)
Great list... I can't think of anyone at the moment. But that's quite alot right now, I'm sure... so yay! :) Good for them!!

Ooh and yesterday's episode, we had short scenes of PureJoy so... that's good. :) I wish that they found out about GSR though and I wish that Catherine would have gotten jealous... that would have been pretty awesome. :)

Re: Gilbert <3 Cathy #26: PureJoy--Layout Room. Right Away

Our "Closet PureJoy Shipper" list from the previous thread (listed by Anne- our official list-maker):
Closet GC Shippers
Eddie
Greg
Ecklie
Jacqui
Doc Robbins
Brass
Max
Sam
Sofia
Lily
Lindsey