Gilbert <3 Cathy #26: PureJoy--Layout Room. Right Away!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Gilbert <3 Cathy #26: PureJoy--Layout Room. Right Away!!

In the first season (I believe it was Boom), Catherine tells the sheriff that she has 10 years of experience, which would either mean she's been a CSI for 10 years, or she started in the lab as a lab tech at that time. However you look at it, this being the 7th season, she's been on the job for 17 years. I would wager that she's known Gil for that entire time being with the lab. So that's AT LEAST 17 years. I'm guessing you add a few more on there, because when she was still dancing, she met Jimmy Tadero, who helped her get interested in studying forensics. I figure he must have introduced her to Gil not long after she decided to switch careers. That would make it 20+ years by now.

I'm going with at least 17 if not more too.

and in Blood Drops when Cath comes home to Eddie and Lindsey then gets Grissom's page to come back in to the lab, Eddie says "tell your boyfriend HELLO." So obviously Gil knew Cath before or during the time she was married to Eddie
and if Lindsey is 13(in Sweet Jane Cath says she's 15) that would be at least 15 or so years

In PMJ, Catherine alludes to the fact that Grissom knew about Eddie cheating on her. That gives them some past history too. I think anything over 17+ years is easily believeable.

In the CSI Companion book, it says that Gil knew Catherine before she became a CSI. The whole story with Det. Jimmy Tadero introducing Catherine to Gil and then Gil taking her under his wing, blah blah. So I'm guessing like...17+ for sure. Didn't we say like...around 20 at some point?

Lindsey's age...that really confuses me. Exactly how old is she?

after watching A Bullet Runs Through It last night, I thought of this photo

normal_6x07_082.jpg

and when he calls her after finding the hubcap and he says "a buick" and Cath says "I HATE it when you do that."
Very husband/wife moment there too

and Bev you are right about their past history together too.

lmao, just watched that last night and i love that part:p verry true, verry husband/wife moment.. they have ALOT of those moments :) AND I LOVE EVEY ONE OF THEM!! :D

*waves* at csiemily! :)
welcome-basket2.gif
Welcome!
I have no idea how long Gil and Cath have known each other. I am sure Gil knows how long they've known each other down to the last day.. remember "in days months or years?" in Inside the Box hehe.

This is from coolcatz I asked her about her theory:
in season one cath says she's been in vegas 20 years, in season two her rookie year was 15 years earlier. gil's been in vegas since the 80s so he was there when she started so by default they've know each other since at least 86 so 20 years. now, if he knew her as a dancer he's known her longer (and we all know how he loves the dancers). also, this means cath was finished dancing by the time she was in her mid 20s because she was a 36 yr old csi in s1 and she would also have had to have finished school quickly.--coolcatz

And yay! A Bullet Runs Through it! I also love the PSV on that episode.

19ams87 said:
I always get this mixed up, so, someone help me, whos the pure and whos the joy? I think Gs the pure and Caths the joy right?! Or not, lol I can't remember.
Wait wait wait...you did get that mixed up. lol. In fact, Catherine is the pure and Gil is the joy. This is stated on the PureJoy page on the CSI wiki, too. Hehe. Wow today has been fast, looks like everyone here's got some PureJoy love. :D A Bullet Runs Through It was great. Bumps bumps! :lol:

EricaSJ said:
19ams87 said:
I always get this mixed up, so, someone help me, whos the pure and whos the joy? I think Gs the pure and Caths the joy right?! Or not, lol I can't remember.
Wait wait wait...you did get that mixed up. lol. In fact, Catherine is the pure and Gil is the joy. This is stated on the PureJoy page on the CSI wiki, too. Hehe. Wow today has been fast, looks like everyone here's got some PureJoy love. :D A Bullet Runs Through It was great. Bumps bumps! :lol:

They really like to bump each other, don't they?

Ooh, here's an idea for a list.

How about the times they've touched, bumped, brushed against each other? :devil:

^^^ are you serious UMM WAY to many to count :lol:
as for how long they have known each other, I'd say 17 years or longer

Lindsey's age, well like kaylyne said she was 6 when the show started and it's been on for 7 years ... technically that would make her 13
BUT TPTB bumped up her age for some reason ,dramatic effect I think, so she is according to Cath in Sweet Jane 15
(I'm still with the idea that GIL is indeed Lindsey's father ;) )

Anne, I swear your brain comes up with the most impossible things! (which is VERY good in the PureJoy smut world, BTW)

So...bumping, touching or brushing -
Well, I couldn't find the pic for the scene I wanted - which was I-15 murders, where she touches her hand to his chest as she walks by, so here's another one -- hand holding *aaawwwwww*

I LOVE that handholding scene.

And did you know how that came about? Because Billy got stuck down the ditch and Marg helped him up ;)

ahh! I love the hand holding! and a bullet runs through it! ooo i so want to watch it now! lol.

hahaha... i love your thought heather! :D wouldnt that be great?

wayy too many touches, brushes, etc. to count. dont even make me try. we could go on forever!

wow... this is gonna be a challange:p haha.

ok, starting in season 1..........

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back