Gil walking around the lab... Open RP

"Ya I know how you feel" He smiled at her taking a bit of his steak, then swollowing it "Man this is great.... how about yours" he started to cut another piece.

She smiled and Ate more. "It's just funny to see we actually have lives. I mean I love the lab. But I always wanted to spend time with someone and talk to someone.:

"Me to" he looked around "It is good to get out every once in a while" he smiled at her. Every thing went quiet he was trying to bing up something to talk about.

Alexis rolled her eyes and said "It's obvious you have feelings for Heather. But ever since that day you never spoke to her. Grissom you don't even know how she feels and your pushing yourself away that's not good." Alexis said cupping his cheek in her hand. "I know it's hard for you to be open but you sooner or later have to open up."

He looked around "I told you she will never forgive me, I blamed her for a murder, thats not what you tell someone that you like" he looked back at her "Besides she proberbly doesnt even like me"

( Hey do you play Heather? )

"Grissom she knows you were doing you job. Plus why do yu think she doesn't like you. Your an attractive guy, you have nice blue eyes,Wit, and a sense of humor to match. I don't know why she wouldn't like you.
(Yes I'm Lady Heather.)

"I guess, I just wish i could sit her down and talk to her, and make everything better" he took another bite ofhis food.

"You can. You just have to do what I did to lure you out of the lab." She said with a chuckle. "You just have to master the art of talking." Now smiling,Alexis said "If I were to ever tell what happened when I first met you. You actually be surprized."

Heather smiled. "Sara Be yourself. Stay relaxed. Do be afraid. If her loves you honestly he'll be happy and trust you. Sara I know being in a relationship is hard but I know you and Nick will be just fine."
Sara smiled faintly as she Looked at Heather "You really think so,because I never thought I could love anyone as much as I love Nick" she gently touches the growing bump of her stomach "and as scared as Mother makes me I love this baby just as much"

GREG SMILED AT SARA

greg "i say you go for him but you have to tell me what his face looks like when you tell him your having HIS baby"

Sara gave Greg a "older sister" Look "I really dont think that will be any of your business young Greg" she then sauntered off to go find Nick
(now I need my Nick, if StokesLuver cant do it I MAY have someone in mind)

GREG MADE A FACE AT HER (LIKE A LITTLE BROTHER) AND WALKED BACK INTO THE BUILDING AND WAITED FOR NICK TO COME SO HE CAN TELL HIM ABOUT WHAT HAPPEND TO HIM

Back