Gil walking around the lab... Open RP

( well they arnt hee so untill they get here csikicksurass will be him )

"Well... ok" he looked at him "So whats up with you?"

(well its okay cause I was gonna have Sara interact with Heather first anyways and if Newflame isnt here its okay because I need to go soon anyways so I can check it later and I really cant resist myself *Smirks*)

Sara frowned nervously,she didnt know what to do or who to turn to,She then saw Heather leaving the lab ironically Lady Heather had become the closest thing to a femalel friend she had and she Needed to Know
"Heather do you have a minute can I talk to you?"

Grissom watched as Sara talked to Heather, he wished he could be with Heather, set things right, but he thought after that one case she would never forgive him.

Heather looked at Sara and said "Sure Sara what's on your mind." Heather looked at Sara she knew what she was going to ask way before she even said it.

Grissom still was watching them, wanting to talk to heather really bad, he walked to the coffiee pot and poured him some more coffiee.

"Well how's shift?" Alexis asked while grabbing a cup of coffee. She realized he was looking at the woman with Sara."Tough isn't it?" She figured who she was by his look alone.

Back