Gil walking around the lab... Open RP

"Maybe. That could explain why they werelooking at me weirdly the other day." He looked at Sofia.
(Hey No prob SSS. I'm always willing to help.)

Sofia looks at him "well no because the handbook clearly says its okay for two coworkers to date NOW if she had wound up with Grissom there would be a problem but *she smirks* Clearly she's over him"

"Plus it seems found a new flame as well. He's over Sara and Sara's over him they moved along."Ecklie looked over at Sofia as he held some evidence.
(I just realized I used my user name sort of in that line. I didn't mean too. though. :lol: )

"Looks like it's just the two of us til Sara comes back. Do you have any plans now?" Ecklie asked he couldn't believe he was acting this Nice. It's not in his nature.
"Well I thought we were, but no we wasnt" he looked at her then at the road taking a turn "See I regret everyday that I we went out" he looked around 'Well here we are" he pulled up and got out, he meet up with her "And not to be rude I really dont want to talk about it enymore."
(Hey I'm so blind Sorry)
Alexis smiled "Well That's all I needed to know." She followed Grissom's lead. "You take the lead now."

"Well I thought we were, but no we wasnt" Gil looked at her then at the road taking a turn "See I regret everyday that I we went out" he looked around 'Well here we are" he pulled up and got out, he meet up with her "And not to be rude I really dont want to talk about it enymore."

"I'm Danny Lee. You must be the guys that were looking at the body downstairs. May I aske who are you looking for?" She said Quietly.

Back