Gil & Sofia #2-Let's have dinner. Shall we?

Cation for above pic ^^

Sofia: "Gil, darling we don't need a book, I know damn well how to please a man.

Gil: :eek:

Tazzer: I read your story, it's very cute. I'm glad I could inspire you. Now, if I could only inspire my self. :(

Saw No Humans Involved today. So much great stuff! :D Wish I could see it again...

First, Barb you have to clue me in on what is Greatest Journal and who is making Gofia icons - we need him/her here darn it!

Greatest Journal is an online blog/journaling site (sister site to Live Journal) that allows free storage for 2000 icons for use in journals and communities. I'm up to 80 icons thus far. Among those would be...

G_12.jpg
G_8.jpg
g_s2.jpg

I'm working on more - I got distracted by an impulse to turn CSI quotes into text only icons. ;)

Excellant icons Barbarella !

So can anyone go to your storage area and take a look at all your creations? Pretty please, I just love looking at art and being the pimp for my friend the Sheriff, I think your work should be showcased at CSI:Confessions. What ya say?

Sofia needs more than a beer or hug a pillow here, don't ya think? I feel another short fic coming out of Thurs show and maybe this time I can throw in a quickie, ha.

upset.jpg

Whoa Kira, as always super wallpaper you made!

Happy you were able to stop by for a few minutes to share with all of us. Can't wait for Thurs show for a change and I hope it's as good as part 1.

So can anyone go to your storage area and take a look at all your creations? Pretty please, I just love looking at art and being the pimp for my friend the Sheriff, I think your work should be showcased at CSI:Confessions. What ya say?

You certainly can. :)

My GJ icons

(I think that link should take you directly to my icon page - if not you can go here to the main page, type my user name aradia13 in the search bar and click on the icon in my user info). And hey, I'm into the pimping of the iconage. :D

SPoilers: the tension is welling up between the 3 of them..with sara interrupting their deep conversation :eek:

pics from the sneak peek :D enjoy!
abrtia9fc.jpg

abrtib1vz.jpg
abrtic7fw.jpg

Spoiler Space *

Nice Arturtle, thanks for posting these.

She really should leave when she sees Griss has a visitor, not just walk in. Oh well. Gil looks a little put off by being interrupted and Sofia clams up ASAP. Should be interesting, but still say there is only Gil & Sofia, no third side here.

What episode is that scene suppose to be in? I don't want to miss it

Hey Grumpy them pics are from tonights show Bullet 2. And I can so see Sofia with the 05 Mustang version of the green Bullet car.

Well see ya'll in the morning after my second viewing with lots of good stuff to talk about, quotes and all. Time for to make dinner then sit down for a night of CBS fun !
Viva Gofia Baby !

Back