Gil & Sofia #2-Let's have dinner. Shall we?

Yeah, I definetely think there will be something there. Either long-term or as a distraction from another ship, but either way I think there will be something. I'm hoping it won't just be a distraction, cause I think they'd be really good together.

i thought grissom was kinda cold and distant towards sofia in secrets and flies with the 'what are you doing here?"...is he losing interest in her?

I think he was reluctant to possibly show his attraction to Sophia with Cath standing there. We all know he never likes to be known - and Cath knows him better than anyone. He wouldn't be able to slip that by her.

I had to rewatch it again and I agree with Cath standing there if he had turned around then she would have know there was something between them. You can't help but notice it when he looks at her the quirky little smile the way he watches her walk away.

Yep guys, both last week and especially this week (under the circumstance) Gil is not about to let Cath or anyone other than Jim knows what's going on in his and loins.

Watching for the 2nd time, Gil does give an eye to both Jim and Sofia when he gets to the command van, but he can’t and won't do much more due to the investigation.

Spoiler Space......

Now next week:
We get more Gil and the previews hint that HE has to tell Jim & Sofia that it looks like Bell was shot by ‘friendly fire.’ They show Sofia tearing up, and begin to doubt herself and actions. Ya'know this will affect Gil as he then goes out to prove it wasn't her shot that did Bell in. And once again, they set up this scenario of Gil & Sofia having this bond of saving each other's butt that does magical things to couples.

Viva Gofia Baby !

great..it would be cool to see sofia finally breaking down because of this case..besides i think that scene would fit perfectly into a fanvideo :D

Hell tough o'l Jim Brass was on the verge of tears and he has seen alot as a cop. Sofia is doing a good job keeping it together, but in reality, seeing how sensitive she is to other peoples plights, that can't last forever.

Sofia is doing a good job keeping it together, but in reality, seeing how sensitive she is to other peoples plights, that can't last forever.

And hopefully with Grissom right there to comfort her. :D

i really hope there are some grissom and sofia interaction scenes nxt week..its been a while since we saw them talkin to each other for more than 10seconds.. :D

Back