Gil & Sofia #2-Let's have dinner. Shall we?

Welcome everyone!

Glad to see some new faces here - Sorry we don't have a gift basket thing yet, but I can give you this...

chance.jpg

Ya'll come back now that your are part of the Gofia Gang!

Aww, that's pretty!:D
Btw... is there any Gofia action in No Humans Involved? That's the next episode here... Please don't tell me what, just if there is any.

There most defiantly is JustAnnie! You will enjoy it.

It's the first case we see Sofia working under Gil after her demotion. It has wonderful looks and exchanges between them. This is where our friend, Jim Brass gets on the Gofia Wagon as he sings the praises about his buddy to Sofia.

Love the ending as we peak in on them in Gil's office and look how he's not shying away from talking with her. He is soo smitten, gotta love it!

chat1.jpg

Yay, I can't wait! It sounds so good.
Anyone have any fanfics to reccomend, that happen around No Humans Involved, or atleast somewhere in s5?

Mmmm...I love that pic of Gil and Sophia in his office. You know she's thinking about having sex on the desk... :devil:

Mmmm...I love that pic of Gil and Sophia in his office. You know she's thinking about having sex on the desk... :devil:

Ha, who isn't Barbarella !
I must say it is a surprise and pleasure to see you with a Gofia banner now. And the saying is so true to boot.

Okay gang, some of you have been asking, so I put together a short fic.

AU got me thinking with her near kiss musing a couple of weeks ago, along with a Metallica song I heard last week. Sorry, no cuss words and no time for smut right now, but I think this will hold you over until I can write my next big Gofia fic.

hey tazzer great fic as usual!..its been a while since we had new sofia fics already...looking forward to ur next big gofia fi :D

Ha, who isn't Barbarella !
I must say it is a surprise and pleasure to see you with a Gofia banner now. And the saying is so true to boot.

What can I say? I caved. ;) I would never have wandered to a shippers thread if it weren't for these two. They just have such amazing chemistry onscreen.

I have a positively indecent amount of CSI/Grissom/Gophia icons that I use over on Greatest Journal. I might need an intervention. :D

I have a positively indecent amount of CSI/Grissom/Gophia icons that I use over on Greatest Journal. I might need an intervention. :D

First, Barb you have to clue me in on what is Greatest Journal and who is making Gofia icons - we need him/her here darn it!

Second, I see no need for intervention on this matter, since you are allowed to have FUN in your life anyway you want to.

Third, I love anything indecent, so bring it on baby!

And lastly, I found this quote from last year - Sofia is chatting to a warn out Greg....
"You go home hug your cat, your dog, your pillow. You have a beer, watch a movie and you come back tomorrow."

I don't think she has a dog, maybe cat. I think she opted for something stronger than a beer after that big wild west shootout. We know she comes back the next day and I say right into the arms of Gil - yeah baby!

Tazzer that was cute.
bigtup.gif

Considering I'm not much of a fanfic reader I was just too curious! :devil: I had to read. :D

Patiently waiting for Part 2. :)

------------------------------
SCandGGtogether.jpg

Back