Gil and Lady Heather #6: Because She Has Lovely Lips

hhunter said:
I watched Lady Heather's Box last night
ahhh the best lines..."Are you loosing your hearing?"
"I'm loosing my balance" *swoon*

His little speach about 'sex without love is just sad' in Ending Happy came back to Lady Heather when he did indeed stay with her so...YES he loves her!

I just happen to turn my tv on and LHB was on and I didn't miss Grissom "Losing his balance."
My god!!!!! That is the most sexiest moment ever on CSI.
fainting.gif

Just the sound of his voice.....Wow!
LoveHearts.gif

If only "The Kiss" happened?
kissingsmiley.gif
It should have. :D

I've still only seen 2 CSI eps this season. I'm just not into reruns. I'm way too busy being outdoors instead of watching tv in the evening. :D

-----------------------
LHK_xpx.jpg

Um... yeah. I was rewatching Lady Heather's Box the other night, and the "losing your balance" scene is still probably one of the most chemistry-thickened moments I've ever seen on my television screen.

So... rawr. lol.

I don't like what they've done with Heather since, but as someone who ships Grissom with someone else, I must say it's almost hard to watch something that palpable.

sarahvma said:
Um... yeah. I was rewatching Lady Heather's Box the other night, and the "losing your balance" scene is still probably one of the most chemistry-thickened moments I've ever seen on my television screen.

So... rawr. lol.

Yeah, and they stood there staring at each other. I loved the way he touches her face.
It's the sound of his voice that makes that moment sooo frickin' sexy!
LoveHearts.gif

I don't like what they've done with Heather since, but as someone who ships Grissom with someone else, I must say it's almost hard to watch something that palpable.

Well, the first 2 eps we see her as the Dominatrix, and I think that's what people only want to see. Right?
Sorry folks, but there's more to her character than the Dom role. I guess being a Melinda fan it's easy for me to accept her other than the Dom. :D

The next LH eps on Spike is:

Pirates Of The Third Reich on July 2(airs twice).

Slaves Of Las Vegas on July 18

----------------------
lh_g3.jpg

I loved that scene ... I'll never get tired of watching him loosing his balance :D

I do like her in the Dom role, but I think after the last two episodes, I'm getting to like her more as Heather, the woman.
It's a whole new chapter in her life now and she has Grissom to thank for it ;)

hhunter said:
I loved that scene ... I'll never get tired of watching him loosing his balance :D

I do like her in the Dom role, but I think after the last two episodes, I'm getting to like her more as Heather, the woman.
It's a whole new chapter in her life now and she has Grissom to thank for it ;)

Amen. A whole new chapter and we have William to thank. After all he did have the script changed from what I understand. :D

lhb6a.jpg
Isn't he giving her a kiss in this pic? Too bad it's in B&W. :p

-----------------------
HEATHER: Leave me alone. I didn't ask you to save me.
GRISSOM: I know. What am I supposed to do? I'm your friend. Besides, there's someone I want you to meet.

that is great, it totally looks like she is giving him the kiss and he's enjoying it.
Are those out takes from Lady Heather's Box?

Boy, they look comfortable around each other too :)

I would love more out-takes, especially from TGTBaTD.
Actually from all 4 LH eps.

They do seems to enjoy each other's company. Otherwise, she wouldn't be back.

What if they did a CSI movie, of course Lady Heather/Kessler would have to be a part of the movie, right?
Let's say they do a movie, I think Heather would go back to being the Dom. What do you all think? :p

-----------------
Mindybanner.jpg

I agree, she would resurect her role as the Dom one last time
And of course, Grisson has to be involved somehow :lol:

and Catherine too, but that's for another thread ;)

hhunter said:
I agree, she would resurect her role as the Dom one last time
And of course, Grisson has to be involved somehow :lol:

But of course, Grissom is always involved. :D He can't stay away from DaLady :p

Now I would pay to see a CSI movie, if Melinda is a part of it. :D

Who knows? He could "Lose his balance for good" :lol:
Wouldn't that be frickin' sweet?
drooling.gif

lhb13a.jpg
:D

ZOMG another GREAT picture of them. I have to say, I like the B/W photos. They are 'a little different'.

I hope he does loose his balance for good especially if Melinda comes back as Heather. It would be Heather not Lady Heather, she might DON the Dominatrix role one more time but after that... you are right WPRMW she's back to Heather Kessler.

Pirates is airing twice? How is that possible?

I'm liking her more as Heather, too, but of the dom is there, its still apart of her, but.. Its gonna be interesting just watching Heather come out more, so hopefully we'll see her again! or at least a hint.

b/w pictures are love. :)

I like her coming out as Heather more too. I love the DOM
but Heather is someone we can relate to more and Grissom can loose his balance with Heather Kessler as well.

That would be so fun to watch... :D

CathStokes said:
Pirates is airing twice? How is that possible?

I'm liking her more as Heather, too, but of the dom is there, its still apart of her, but.. Its gonna be interesting just watching Heather come out more, so hopefully we'll see her again! or at least a hint.

b/w pictures are love. :)

This is according to Spike's schedule:

Mon Jul 2 12:00A on Spike TV
Mon Jul 2 08:30P on Spike TV

In some cases the very first ep shown will repeat 6 hours later. So for me, CSI starts at 4pm - 10pm. :D

ITA, the Dom will always be a major part of her life.
I want to see her out on a date with Gil. Talking about their personal lives. Wouldn't that be interesting? :)

Another B&W pic:

lhb1a.jpg
Love the B&W photos! :p

ahh, thanks for that babes :)

smooth thinking there :D

that would be really interesting. I do agree I'd love to see them on a date, just talking about something personal and *coughs about them coughs* It would be lovely.

*faints* bw pictures are so lovely, your evil to post them :D

yes a date. I'd love to see Grissom on a date

We saw him with Terry Miller on a date, I'd love to see him and Heather on a date

where would they go?

Back