Gil and Lady Heather #6: Because She Has Lovely Lips

and who would that person be??? he he he
I think we had the 'house' discussion earlier. She sold the Dominion, so logic would tell us she would want a small apartment or something, maybe with an extra room for Alison :)
or even a third room??? for when a certain visitor comes ;)

OK, it's mid-June so where are the screencaps for TGTBaTD??? :mad:
I am disappointed. :(

Except Tazzer and LHD. Thanks so much for the pics. :D

781e.jpg
Awwww isn't she cute? :D

yes, she is adorable.

So, do you think Heather's new house has a room for Alison? She could make a room for her, I'm sure.

What about a spare room, for that 'certain' visitor that continues to come over.....:)
Does she have a room for him? ;)

OT- Beyond Imagination now has caps for the episode :)

hhunter said:

OT- Beyond Imagination now has caps for the episode :)

Oooh cool. :)
The only ep that I care to keep pics of and watch. :D

OT: Thanks Hh....I kept checking the last couple of weeks. :D

7x23_001_xox.jpg
She looks beautiful in Red. :)

Before I forget......

Lady Heather's Box on SpikeTV Tuesday June 26

Pirates Of The Third Reich on SpikeTV Monday July 2(airs twice)

I really, really wish SpikeTV would show back-to-back-to-back-to-back eps of Lady Heather. Wouldn't that be frickin' cool? :p

*off to look at caps*

OOOOO Lady Heather episodes.
I have to say, SPIKE does love to run Lady Heather's Box. Mabye because it's a 90 minute episode and they can fill in stuff... but someone at SPIKE TV sure likes Grissom and Lady Heather. :D

Heathers gonna pwn over Spike. You'll see. I love for them to have like a few hrs dedicated to her. :)

Of course, Spike LOVES GLH!

Yeah, I'd love back-to-back-to-back Lady Heather or Gris and Lady Heather episodes. But it's true, you can't have a Lady Heather episode without Grisosm involved somehow

HMM I wonder why that is ???? :devil:

I don't think there IS an episode with LH *without* Grissom. It does make you wonder why that is :devil: hmm probably because he wants her???

of course he wants her, and *&^&()( it up with her. He's in denial about his feelings for her

That's why everytime they bring her back, HE IS THERE
even the writers can see that ;)

Well Grissom is the Boss, I can't imagine not seeing him involved in a case with Heather.
Even if his colleagues try to keep quiet, I'm sure one way or another he'll find out.

-----------------
LHK_xpx.jpg

Oh, it's so awesome that SPIKE has our back about Lady H/Gil! :) It's nice that someone does! :D

He is in denial about his feelings for her, but we saw all of his feelings in TGTBTD... It was all in his eyes. :)

that is so true,about it being in his eyes. and he wouldn't rush off to anyone else either I don't think

Yes he would find out if Heather was involved somehow. Again, I don't think he wouldn't go see her

ITA he's in denial about her. He practically stop everything and took off to the hospital when he heard she was there. What a sweet thing to do. :p

normal_7x23_978.jpg
I love when he takes her hand.

Let's see.....he's hold her hand, had tea, give her a big ol' hug, hmmmm.....we need a kiss now. :D Right ladies? :p

WP_Rocks_MY_World said:
hmmmm.....we need a kiss now. :D Right ladies? :p

YES YES YES that would be great, he almost did it on camera once, let's have it again.. and again... and again...
:D

I watched Lady Heather's Box last night
ahhh the best lines..."Are you loosing your hearing?"
"I'm loosing my balance" *swoon*

God he's great so is she
and after studying his wardrobe and hers....
she is wearing different clothes and he is NOT :eek:
one can assume....they did *achem* spend the night together
:D

His little speach about 'sex without love is just sad' in Ending Happy came back to Lady Heather when he did indeed stay with her so...YES he loves her!

Back