Gil and Lady Heather #6: Because She Has Lovely Lips

You bet that's a classic all right! One of my all-time favorite photos of Heather & Gil. :p

2x08_389-1.jpg
I wouldn't mind seeing them having more tea time.

tea time is fun, they seem to really enjoy each others company, and when they have tea together, its really cute, you don't see alot of ppl doing that. :)

^^^ loving the Gil/Heather pics.
I love them having tea. They are so relaxed with each other and the conversation just flowed.

The other one, kissys pic is more about how he was there for her and stopped her from doing something she knew she would regret.

They are made for each other :D

I love this one too from TGTBATD
when he is 'caught' at her place by Catherine and Brass.
Catherine didn't seem to have any problem with Gil there... at least she didn't at the time, I know she said to him later about his personal life was getting mixed into a case, but she wasn't referring to the 'person'. She obviously likes Heather....

normal_7x23_758.jpg

CAUGHT!

So Gil is having coffee this time around instead of tea? I think? :confused: He is drinking coffee right?

It was sweet to see him at her place again. Hopefully there'll be another moment like that, though I would prefer more than one moment. :devil:

BTW, I love your location Hh. :lol:

e0e7.jpg
At her bedside. :D

I love him by her bedside, but where else would he be?
I think he was drinking coffee in that cap, I'm not sure either :confused:

I hope there are more Gil and Lady Heather moments or just Heather in Season 8. That would make it more interesting for sure, especially if it was a season opener. :)

Any news on the RETURN of Lady Heather?
I would love to see her and Grissom in action again.

This time, she can be more of a 'help' to him than a victim
"They would both learn something"
:lol:
Or more scenes with Catherine, Grissom and Lady Heather ;)

Another pic from Lady Heather's Box
I really love how they captured this momment of them looking at the glass at each other.
She knew he was there and that's why she said the things she said to him

"You know in your heart I didn't do this"

lhb62.jpg

Having fun there Heather??

I've really missed this thread, we usually have some good times :)

LHB is a great episode, I watched for CatNip and of course GLH and LH, herself, so great times :D

Heather, Your obsessed with that threesome I swear. *whacks you*

I think they just need this obstacle to go through and find their way backs. You'll see, I pwn :)

I have no doubt they will find their way back to each other
look what he did for her in TGTBATD

He can't just walk away from her...

And yes, where did all the GLH shippers go?

I PWN you too!

guys, i just found something awesome. of course if y'all haven't seen it before.

sooo ... everybody here knows that Billy and Melinda played in a movie called Mulholland Falls together, right? according to credits Billy played some guy and she played a waitress.

i found a clip and capped it.

take a look yourself.

it's her isn't it?

Adzix that's great and yes, that certainly does look like Melinda Clarke.

And in your last cap, look who she is looking at :D
I just love it when actors from CSI are in other works together too, it makes you really appreciate them.

OT-Is that ROB LOWE??? God, it's been forever since I've seen Mulholland Falls ;)

Ady! What did ya find us? Ooh did ya now? Good eye you gots there, Thanks for letting us know about that. Really cool :)

Ooh shush..

We can only sit and wait and watch and see if we gets a mention or she pops up. We expected but not really for s7, so hopefully we'll see her in 8 :)

We all ran away when you talk threesomes.

he ha ha :lol:

We yes, we can only hope about her return and her return back to HIM

There are some spoilers out about (the current relationship)
That the Gris/Sara relationship will end
Don't know if that is true, but I'm hoping that he will find his way back to her

Adzix said:
guys, i just found something awesome. of course if y'all haven't seen it before.

sooo ... everybody here knows that Billy and Melinda played in a movie called Mulholland Falls together, right? according to credits Billy played some guy and she played a waitress.

i found a clip and capped it.

take a look yourself.

it's her isn't it?

Hey Adzix thanks so much for the caps. :D

Yep, that's her all right. I saw that movie once and don't remember seeing her at all. If I remember correctly, he's in the movie for the first 10 mins or so, right? :rolleyes:

I just can't remember Melinda's part. :(
Anyway, I do thinks it's really cool that he invites his friends to be a part of CSI.
Hmmm....I wonder if he had anything to do with her playing the lovely role as Lady Heather? :D You think so?

I have my fingers crossed she'll be back. Even if she only appears for just a few seconds. :lol:

Unfortunately, whether Grissom's relationship is over with whats-her-name, I think the damage has been done and my friends have no desire to go back to CSI.
They prefer the other soap show. :lol:

---------------------
LHK_xpx.jpg

Back