Gil and Lady Heather #6: Because She Has Lovely Lips

you know sarahvma I personally am not sure where that came from. From what I got, is that WP asked to have the script re-written to have her live.
But, where exactly that came from...:confused:

I'm the type of person who goes.."WHERE DID YOU HEAR THAT FROM?" So maybe someone else could fill you in????

Oh, I'm not doubting that the concept of Lady Heather dying came up in the writing room, but from what I have heard, in terms of actually putting pen to paper, Lady Heather was never going to die once the scripting was in progress.

I do imagine that WP would veto Lady Heather's death if it came up, as would I. I see no point in killing her off especially when they couldn't possibly give it the attention or time it deserved for aftermath.

But in terms of what physically made it onto any given draft of the episode, I believe that story has been made up. And the WP thing... again, I can see it, but I've heard nothing of the sort from any official sources.

I don't want to come off as a know-it-all, that's not my intention, I just think that a lot was made of what this episode meant in conjunction with "another" (lol) shipper group, and (I hope) both sides came off happy with the product.

But given the entire theme of the episode with the granddaughter, I can't see Lady Heather dying being any more than an idea thrown around the writing room. Because if she did die, what would be the point in trying to look up the grandchild?

You are making me laugh :lol: sarahvma

I just go off what I 'hear'.

I think you are right about the script it wouldn't make sense to have her find her grandchild then have her die

Oh well,

I'm not sure about 'the other shipper group' but I was happy with the way the episode turned out

I am really happy with the Gris/Heather interaction

I demand LH makes one last appearence or reference to her next season, especially if its their last. Dangit!

Hey guys :D

I think some fans interpret what one writer was saying about TGTBaTD being Lady Heather's last appearance and thinking she would die. :eek:
That's my thinking anyway. :rolleyes:

I'm glad it turned out the way it did and I found closure with Alison. :D

Now I'm hearing she may come back in Season 8? Don't know if that's true or not? :rolleyes:

Being a Melinda fan, I have no problem with both Lady Heather and Heather Kessler. It seems to me that people want the Dominatrix back and not Heather. :eek:

Heck, as long as Heather and Grissom have screentime together than I'm happy. :D

---------------------
Holdmetight.jpg

I'm torn. I love Lady Heather, but we got to see her as Heather Kessler too.

Grissom didn't have problem either way it seem :D

And I'm not sure about *if* she was supposed to die or not. But, overall, it didn't make any sense to have her see not only her ex, but her granddaughter as well.

I hope she does make an apperance in season 8 just to *shake things up a bit* :D

hhunter said:
I'm torn. I love Lady Heather, but we got to see her as Heather Kessler too.

Grissom didn't have problem either way it seem :D

True, Grissom has no problem with Heather and Lady H. Like me. :D

Speaking of the two:

GBD85.jpg
I had to put this pic here. :D

^^ I'll say it again, I love that picture^^ they look so good together.

He has a great smile on his face knowing that he helped her and she would [more than likely] be appreciative.

He obviously doesn't have a problem with Heather Kessler either. It's the same Heather, whether she's the DOM with the make up and outfits or Heather, the grieving mother and now Grandmother.

I agree, she's the same person on the inside and I think he knows that, thats the person he fell in love with, not her outside.

I love the picture, he's showing that he does care about her, and although he may be with Sara, he wants to repair the damages that he had made with her.

you know, if WE HAD OUR WAY, he'd be with Heather

I mean he can't deny his feelings for her. If he really didn't want to be with her, he wouldn't have gone out of his way to help her see Alison.

That shows ME that he cares about her and will always care about her.

I love that part too. AND he stayed the night with her. He could have left her [regardless of what Brass was saying about her :mad: ] but he stayed there with her too.

He KNOWS he can't walk away from her :D

That's a good thing that he does KNOW that he can't just up and walk away. and thats a plus for us :)

I'm glad he was with her at the hospital, I'm sure it meant alot to her.

WPRMW I love those pictures. I really love the one where he is 'caught' the next day with Lady Heather.

That look on his face is pretty good. :devil:

slightly I like the big clear pictures from Lady Heather's Domain !

Back