Gil and Lady Heather #6: Because She Has Lovely Lips

well who wouldn't like GLH. LH is perfect for him, She's hot sexy, and got a good side and a bad side. and he's got that whole thing to him.

they really do!

LH is perfect for him,
she has her good and bad sides and so does he
she can bring him to life and bring him out of his shell he lives in
make him see the world differenly

yes agreed who wouldn't like GLH???

Hey Hh
wave2smiley.gif

Welcome back. :D I like how Spike is showing different CSI eps. I get really bored when they have it in order.

And it is nice to have SoLV and LHB on dvd. :p

I'm really glad CBS sign Melinda to a new cop show. Should be interesting. Now if they can just bring my OUR Lovely Lady back.
bigsmile3.gif

-------------------
Then_n_Now.jpg

Hey WPRMW **waves**

I like it when SPIKE shows different episodes too. I wonder when Pirates is going to air. That one would fall into the 'weird death' category.

Plus we would get to see more of Grissom and the lovely Lady Heather :D

Oh so thats how it is? You say hi to her and not me :( I'll remember yall.

Pirates is probably gonna show up when we least expect it.

I hope she does come back, maybe for the series finale, to spark something up.

ok HI CathStokes there...

and I hope Pirates is going to be on soon. That is the last time we see the Lovely Lady Heather. But .... you never know.. I hope she does make an apperance sometime this season since it's up in the air about season 8

i don't see lady heather and grissom together. he just doesn't seem like the leather, chains and whips type. I also don't see him into the whole domination thing. i also don't see her into bugs.

well sunlight, you are entitled to your opinion but please feel free to discuss YOUR favorite ship on that perspective thread.

This thread is for discussing Grissom and Lady Heather and their relationship

"ok hi cathstokes there" love you too Heather!

sunlight you are entitled to your opinions, but everyone in this thread, thinks they could make a good couple. and you never know Gil could have a wild side to him. ;)

Welcome sunlight. As has been mentioned, this thread is for fans of the Gil/Lady Heather ship. If you want to discuss your reasons for not subscribing to this ship, there is a CSI Great Ship Debate thread here.

Here's also a link to the Shipper Central Rules which we ask all new members to read, as the rules here are slightly different to the rest of Talk CSI. Thanks. :)

PotTR048-1.jpg

Speaking of Pirates I love this scene between them in the interrogation room. I know he wants to reach out to her but she is still upset with him.

I think Pirates was a really good episode.

heres my caption:
Griss: I get your angry with me
LH doesn't say anything
Griss: But I swear this file is just ..
LH: Pictures?
Griss: Yeah
LH: If you show them again the pictures of our wedding, honeymoon or our play time. No more "tea" for you.
Griss: Fine.

Pirates of the Thrid Reich was a good episode. They left a whole lot open between Grissom and Lady Heather though.
You can't just leave them hugging in the desert then do NOTHING about it!!!
and that was the last time we saw her.

They really really really need to do something about that!!!!

Of course they can do that. Its them. Its called making Lynn wait for it. They do it alot. I think its in the writing to annoy me.

well they need to do something to put some closure on the storyline

like I said, the writers can't just leave them like that
and she does have lovely lips and Grissom needs to see them again :) :p

although this season...they seem to have forgotten alot :eek:

Back