Gil and Lady Heather #5 - Soul Mates

Status
Not open for further replies.
Speaking of Gil and Heather kissing, ever since I saw LHB I always imagine someone (A GLH fan, no doubt) jumping behind Grissom and pushing him forward to kiss Heather. Would that not be awesome? :lol:

I created a Grissom/Heather community on livejournal. Here's the link We only have 3 members so far... :( :lol:

I think I'll go watch POTTR again. Feeling extremely GLH-ish at the moment.
whip.gif
:lol:

TOTALLY awesome! I would love it
I always thought that he kissed her that night ( and that's all) then we saw them the next morning
I thought for sure he was in LHB when he kept touching her face :D

hhunter said:
If you are talking about Gil and Lady Heather, you bet they kissed, we ( the audience) missed it :eek:

But that's the beauty of leaving it up to our own imagination. :D
After all we know Grissom enjoys looking at her lovely lips.

001.jpg
And beautiful eyes. :D

iheartnickcath said:
WillowsWannaBe said:
iheartnickcath said:
WillowsWannaBe said:
Lynny, what kiss??? :eek:

haha. I knew I'd get a reaction outta you!
:mad: *kills Lynn* Kidding, girl ;) But you posted it twice and I wasn't sure about it when I read it again :D

Who you kidding, You love me :D ... Oh yeah they kissed, they just didn't tell you.
Ooooh, I see. :lol: No problem, I'm a blonde! :lol: :lol: *searchs crimelab.nl for that kissing episode* *kidding!*
BTW, Lynn, be unique, don't quote from Warrick :p Okay, do. We love him.

Okay ladies, we see Heather wearing black. What if she wore something like this and went out with Gil. Do ya think that's Heather's style or not?

-----------------------------
theHugBug.jpg

sure, I think so. I think he would love it. Because she would wear "something different" just for him. :D
I would be one of those.. "I can't take my eyes off of you" moments :p

ok I'll talk, you said I was a Slaves of Las Vegas addict
you are right.. something about the Liquid Latex that made me think of Lady Heather putting all over Grissom. Wouldn't that be a sight? :p
and I posted two pictures here ;)

me too, and she would look great going out in that dress, but since she always wears black, maybe somthing green, to bring out her eyes.
But she does look good there, not so "made up" like she does in the Dominion :)

POTTR dailies would be so awesome! Especially from the end scene.

I think I've officially become an obsessed shipper. I made Grissom/Heather earrings. :lol:

Hmm, if they went out I think Heather should wear one of these two: dress 1 dress 2 :eek: at the second one! :eek:

Kinda OT, but does anyone else wish that Spike would show all of the LH episodes right after another?

And I'm in a bit of a picture mood. This scene made me cry :(

Anyone feel like sharing their favorite scenes from SoLV, LHB and POTTR? :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back