Gil and Lady Heather #5 - Soul Mates

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ok, WillowsWannaBe yes I am GLH addict.:p I love anything with Grissom and Lady Heather
iheartnickcath , I'll say it again you are fiesty :devil: but I like that in a shipper ;)
and when it comes to MOST Ships, I can be easily persuaded :D

forensicsgirl said:
Re:Links I don't think theres a limit on them, just as long as their not NC-17.. you'd have to PM those, but other then that, unless Fogs or Kimmy says something different. but I don't think theres a limit. I know there is pics, but I don't think links.

I know that some other forums here at TalkCSI do impose a limit on the number of links you can include in a post, but here in SC, we've never imposed a limit. Just, you know, don't get silly and post huge numbers of links - there's such a think as overloading people with too much stuff to look at, you know? (If people were to start posting a huge number of links, we'd have to rethink things and perhaps consider adding a limit here.)

And, as ihnc said, just don't link to anything that is rated higher than PG-13, or any copyrighted material, such as clips, interviews, fan vids, etc.

:D

Thanks! I wanted to check before posting links to stories or anything. And don't worry, it's nothing NC-17. :lol:

I'm really bored ATM so I figured I'd post some links to GLH stories I've written. These are kinda old, but they're GLH none the less. :)

Baby for the Bug Man and Dominatrix

Grissom's Apology

He Means It

Lady Heather's Revenge (set during POTTR)link removed due to "M" rating - link can be PMed

Never Again (PG-13)

Promise (set a bit after POTTR)

The Aftermath

Troubled Times (set at the end of POTTR)

Untitled (set at the end of the season finale and what I wanted to happen)

What Lies Ahead (sequel to Never Again)

I'm currently in the process of rewriting a few chapters of these stories. BTW, most of them are kinda fluffy, because I'm a sucker for that kind of GLH stuff. Like I said, I'm rewriting a few of them to give them more of a Grissom/Heather feel. Feedback would be very greatly appreciated. :)

And oh yeah, I'm a GLH addict too. I actually screamed one time when I saw a Gil/Heather wallpaper. :lol:

Catherinesmyidol, all your links were actually to secure previews of your stories, which only you would be able to access. But I did a little looking, found your profile on ff.net, and got the links to your stories from there. So I've edited your post with the proper links. Hope you don't mind ;)

Edited to add - I just realized that "Lady Heather's Revenge" was actually an "M" rating (which is the same as an R rating). I've therefore removed the link, but you can PM the link to anyone that's interested in reading it. :)

I was in the mood for a pic. Love her eyes. :D

normal_041.jpg

forensicsgirl said:
Catherinesmyidol, all your links were actually to secure previews of your stories, which only you would be able to access. But I did a little looking, found your profile on ff.net, and got the links to your stories from there. So I've edited your post with the proper links. Hope you don't mind ;)

Edited to add - I just realized that "Lady Heather's Revenge" was actually an "M" rating (which is the same as an R rating). I've therefore removed the link, but you can PM the link to anyone that's interested in reading it. :)

Nope, I don't mind. I'm glad that someone noticed though, because I never would've figured that out. And I am really sorry; I forgot about Lady Heather's Revenge being M rated. Sorry! I feel so dumb! :lol:

WP_Rocks_MY_World that is a fantastic pic! I love her eyes too.

Here's another very cool pic of The Lady. :D

I thought it was so sweet of her to wait for Gil in the parking lot. So she knew when he got off and where he parked? Interesting, huh? :D

-------------------------
HavingTea_LH.jpg

hehe that is a nice one of her.

oh yeah, she knows his car anywheres and when he got off work and everything :devil:

Did you change banners?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back