Gil and Lady Heather #5 - Soul Mates

Discussion in 'Shipper Central' started by vegaslights, Mar 16, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Guest

Guest Guest

There's no way I'm jumping ship. It was VERY clear (at least to me, and that's all that counts ;) ) that it was LH Grissom meant when commenting on the corset knowledge. Who else would he have known/talked to about such things?

I could see the writers using LH as tension between G/S at some point. Though, I don't like the idea of LH being used like that. Love triangles get boring. And unfortunately, they gave .5 seconds to G/S, so we don't know if it a) was real or b) what it looked like. Grissom WAS fully clothed... or at least it looked that way to me.

2. CathStokes

CathStokes Head of the Day Shift

Okay, so we didn't get the ending that we wanted, but it doesn't mean that its over!

3. SaraSidleStokes

SaraSidleStokes Captain

I Dont know guys Your Last optimist has left the building
    I'm SO Mad about what they did I can no longer watch this show
    I've lost all respect for tptb and the writers

4. sarahvma

sarahvma Captain

Arturtle - I don't think that the Grissom and Lady Heather attraction is just going to die because he's with someone else.

They share a strong connection. They admire one-another. And if the hints are correct, she has a grandchild out there she needs his help to find.

Even without the mention of her name (and apparently her name was never going to be spoken - it was a stage direction that implied they both knew who she was asking about) it is obvious to me that she was on his mind at that moment. And that should say something - that it's still a secret he keeps to himself.

I think if it weren't for their circumstances, if they could've met like any other couple, they may have ended up together.

And who knows what the future will bring?

5. CathStokes

CathStokes Head of the Day Shift

Exactly! You guys, who knows what the future will bring!

6. Guest

Guest Guest

sarahvma Thank you! Your post has helped me on a G/LH fic I'm planning!

And I agree Lynn, who knows what will happen? I can say this: I can't wait to find out!

7. sarahvma

sarahvma Captain

lol, thanks, Dragonqueen

Anyway - I suppose the more I think about it, the more I also support this ship. I support the idea of two people so on the outside of life that they need one-another to rediscover it.

Like I've said on many occasions, I do believe that they went to bed that night together. And I don't think at that moment that he was thinking about the job or the implications - at that moment Grissom got to be Grissom. Not Dr. Gil, Resident Entomology Expert.

And that was a huge relief for him.

That next scene is what makes me say that they would've been together in other circumstances - because as always, like with Teri Miller in Season 1, work intervenes and he ends up hurting her to return to his safety net.

Again - who knows what the future will bring?

8. Guest

Guest Guest

I agree. I can really see that happening between G/LH. And it does make a lot of sense.

9. Adzix

Adzix CSI Level Three

well, i'm kinda GSR too *looks around anxiously*, so i'm happy. but i have to admit when the camera operated on the women in grissom's bedroom i only hoped it will be LH. then i saw sara and i said to myself "nooo" ;) but i completely accept GSR and i kinda like it :p i think he crew handled the whole thing really good :)
    it doesn't change the fact that i hope LH will win his heart eventually :D

10. WP_Rocks_MY_World

WP_Rocks_MY_World CSI Level Three

What's done is done my friends. :D

What really makes me soooo sad is that two of my CSI chat buddies have thrown in the towel and will no longer watch CSI. :( :( :( :( :( :( :( It's over for them. :eek: :eek:

Friday my sister said what many are saying that it's looks more like a dream. :rolleyes:

The shirt Grissom wore is more Billy than Grissom. That shirt didn't look right for Gil. :rolleyes:

Oh, don't forget guys Lady Heather's Box will be on spike this Wednesday. [​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]

Grissom losing his balance, oh yeah!!!!!! [​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]

--------------------------
    [​IMG]

11. Guest

Guest Guest

Ya know, I thought that shirt was really odd for Grissom too. It's either a bad wordrobe pick or a dream.

I think it's sad that people are giving up on such a great show just 'cause one ship seems to have won out over another. I won't leave the show 'cause G/LH may not happen openly on the show ('cause I'm a firm believer that things happened after each ep LH appeared).

I think my problem with GSR happening was that I don't see the two all that close in personalities. I know a lot of people do. But I just don't see it. Also, I haven't really liked Sara for some time now. She just doesn't do it for me anymore. The character seems so static.

12. SaraSidleStokes

SaraSidleStokes Captain

well count me in for not Watching
    its not because My Ship Didnt happen
    its because Tptb contradicted what they had said numerous times
    and believe me I could Never Hate Sara (cause well she's so much like me) but at the moment *ducks* and please dont hate me
    I'm not Really Liking Grissom

13. Guest

Guest Guest

Haha, I doubt there will be any tomatos thrown at ya ;). My problem with Sara is that the problems they've given her on the show never seem to be truely resolved. The reasons behind her drinking, etc.

And I kinda agree with you with Grissom. TPTB haven't been that great to some of the characters. When they fix ones (I wasn't happy with Cath for about half of last season) they mess with others. I wish they'd fix everyone already!

14. Arturtle

Arturtle Lab Technician

i've lost my respect for grissom too.It seemed that there was a 360degrees change in him.Maybe he was possesed or his workaholism has caused him split personality or maybe he just loves flirting with women nowadays.

Dont hit me but i think i'm the only one happy about the lousy ratings for the finale.
    At least when tptb does an analysis on this season's ratings they will find out POTR happened to be one of the highest rated episodes this season which of course had our stunning lady heather in it compared to the wonderfully boring episode we had in the finale with people talking about how they would love to die and cheesey lines of not wanting to say good bye.

and i know i have been ranting about the same old thing in the other theads ,but for the 100th time?Whats with grissom off in the woods playing "camera roulette" when Brass was on the brink of death?????

15. Catherinesmyidol

Catherinesmyidol Coroner

^^ Arturtle, I completely agree with you. I have no respect at all for Grissom. I'm pretty happy about the crappy ratings to. Maybe the writers will learn something.

TPTB had better get their act together soon ands see that POTTR had such great ratings because of Lady Heather (IMO). I don't remember the guy's name but on the Lady Heather's Box commentary, he said they love having LH return because of the high ratings they get. So, why not bring her back and then you can kill two birds with one stone! Get your high ratings and make us G/LH fans happy. :D

Sorry, pretty much just rambling. :)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.