Gil and Lady Heather #5 - Soul Mates

Status
Not open for further replies.
iheartnickcath said:
Adzix said:
and so unexpected!! i would DIE :eek: *prepares a coffin, just in case*
We honestly don't really know who he actually is taking home, (if he even is) it could be Sofia, Sara, LH, or Michelle's character. or it could be one of the guys or Cath. Have to wait and see I guess.

okey i admit, i read your spoiler, but i feel good i read it cause you basically wrote that we really don't know anything!! :lol: that's good, cause there is still a chance for G/LH :D

I voted for Season Seven. :)

Just seeing her this season was Sweeeeeeeeeet and we got the bonus of the HUG!!!
luvlove.gif

May we see her again.
prayersmiley.gif

--------------------------
holdingOn.jpg

I voted the season finale. Seeing LH again this season would be the perfect end to a sucky season, in my opinion. I've only liked 2 episodes this season so far so I'm really hoping something good (As in G/LH) will happen in the finale. :D

ot, but WPRMW, that little praying smiley dude is making me laugh so hard!

ETA: Has anyone checked out the CSI diner pic recently? Just wondering... and I'm going to say that with the newly added things, I'm still going to remain optimistic about G/LH. You'll have to go check out the pic to see what I'm talking about... ;)

Jenna I dont know I LOVED this season but then again there was alot of Snicker eps so thats probably why
but I wouldnt mind seeing LH again for the season finale cause I dont think I can wait all summer long

Catherinesmyidol said:
I voted the season finale. Seeing LH again this season would be the perfect end to a sucky season, in my opinion. I've only liked 2 episodes this season so far so I'm really hoping something good (As in G/LH) will happen in the finale. :D

ot, but WPRMW, that little praying smiley dude is making me laugh so hard!

ETA: Has anyone checked out the CSI diner pic recently? Just wondering... and I'm going to say that with the newly added things, I'm still going to remain optimistic about G/LH. You'll have to go check out the pic to see what I'm talking about... ;)

I'm optimistic too. I'm thinking about the image on the door. In my opinion there's a man wearing a hat (Gil in the preview) and a woman looks like Heather (I really can see her face! - Zoom in)

What are the newly added things?????

how do you see the hat there??? and LH???? describe how i'm supposed to look at it!!!
about the season, i liked it really, there were a lot of bizarre and interesting eps. couple of weaker too, but it just makes the better ones look better, if know what i mean :)
can't wait to see Heather entering Grissom's house :D

Adzix said:
iheartnickcath said:
Adzix said:
and so unexpected!! i would DIE :eek: *prepares a coffin, just in case*
We honestly don't really know who he actually is taking home, (if he even is) it could be Sofia, Sara, LH, or Michelle's character. or it could be one of the guys or Cath. Have to wait and see I guess.

okey i admit, i read your spoiler, but i feel good i read it cause you basically wrote that we really don't know anything!! :lol: that's good, cause there is still a chance for G/LH :D

haha I knew you would read it eventually. and we really don't know a dangit thing, which sucks! I'm about ready to go in my CBS account and just read all the transcripts/vids already, lol.

The newly added things; First go over Grissom's head. Then go over Sara's. And finally, go over the PLAY sign. :D btw, LadyMelinda, your username rocks!

I don't know why I haven't been a huge fan of this season. I mean, I still love CSI but... I don't know what's wrong with me. :) I guess whenever TPTB decide it's time for LH to return, I'll be happy. Supposedly she is coming back sometime, according to the article posted by Adzix a few pages back. We'll just have to see...

Maybe I watched the pic too long........ But when Gil turns his dead you can clearly see 2 people on the door. (or...?) The one on the left side can be a man. Some people say it's the devil 'cause its head (3 things on it), but it might be a hat, I think. And on the right side, opposite "the man" I see a woman. Zoom in and take a look at "her face".

Or am I too tired now?

haha I knew you would read it eventually. and we really don't know a dangit thing, which sucks! I'm about ready to go in my CBS account and just read all the transcripts/vids already, lol

haha, i'm weak, i know! but it's actually the only spoiler i read since i glanced on that *caugh*newgirlfriendmichellething*cough* !! besides my coffin is ready for me, i'm gonna sit in it tommorow at 7.55 :lol:

The newly added things; First go over Grissom's head. Then go over Sara's. And finally, go over the PLAY sign. btw, LadyMelinda, your username rocks!

I don't know why I haven't been a huge fan of this season. I mean, I still love CSI but... I don't know what's wrong with me. I guess whenever TPTB decide it's time for LH to return, I'll be happy. Supposedly she is coming back sometime, according to the article posted by Adzix a few pages back. We'll just have to see...

yup, i saw the new pic already. i don't know what to think (as i became a slight GSR shipper again. still i would like so much better LH in his life). and the article, yeah - they have some "unfinished business" for sure, which HAS to be finished!! :D

Maybe I watched the pic too long........ But when Gil turns his dead you can clearly see 2 people on the door. (or...?) The one on the left side can be a man. Some people say it's the devil 'cause its head (3 things on it), but it might be a hat, I think. And on the right side, opposite "the man" I see a woman. Zoom in and take a look at "her face".

yeah, i kinda see it, but still for me it's not a devil or anything but a guy's head in the upper left corner, and the whole rest is a woman. i even tried to look at it from different angles but it still doesn't look like anything else for me :p

I agree Adzix. That's pretty much what I saw in the door. Maybe it's 'cause I read these on here first. Who knows. I'm bent out a shape for tomorrow, that's for sure!

Very true Lynn. If G/LH doesn't happen this season, there's aaaallll next season to see what's going to happen.

I want to see tomorrow's ep. But I don't want it to be the finale. LOL.

LadyMelinda said:

Or am I too tired now?

omg its getting abit too creepy to see a devil instead.

Alot of people are speculating its Sara,i've got a feeling its her since she's also a brunette and lh did not appear in the credited cast for Way to Go.But Bleah* *crosses fingers* still.

It would be perfect if Lh appears in the kickoff of Season7 LOL.At least we would know which direction grissom's love life is heading :lol: :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back