Gil and Lady Heather #5 - Soul Mates

Status
Not open for further replies.
yeah she will be back.Unless CM leaves the show cause apparently she's like the only gil/lh shipper left in CSI

btw AmazonWarrior i love your banner :D

iheartnickcath said:
:lol: You can say that again! :devil:

ok, just give me shirtless Grissom... oops, wait no. That only would happen in my fantasy (damn!). hehe :devil:

WP_Rocks_MY_World said:
She'll be back in Season seven. I'll patiently wait for her return. :D

Until then, JuJu keeps me company!! :lol: :lol:

I have no doubts that she will be back. it would be quite stupid not use one of the best characters in future episodes.

WP_Rocks_MY_World said:

Heather

Hehe, she should have a shrine, just like an ancient goddess. (Whip included) lol

and thanks for the welcome! :D

Arturtle said:
yeah she will be back.Unless CM leaves the show cause apparently she's like the only gil/lh shipper left in CSI

btw AmazonWarrior i love your banner :D

The best couple has so few shippers... how can it be possible?? tsk tsk.

Thanks!It's a provisional one that I made in a couple the minutes until I'll get to do a better one. ;)

AmazonWarrior said:
ok, just give me shirtless Grissom... oops, wait no. That only would happen in my fantasy (damn!). hehe :devil:

I bet TPTB are saving the best for last, a shirtless Grissom with Heather. :devil: :devil:
Oh yeah!!!
BigWink2smiley.gif

WP_Rocks_MY_World said:
Heather
Hehe, she should have a shrine, just like an ancient goddess. (Whip included) lol

A Goddess uh-huh!!!
bow.gif

----------------------------------
Melinda.jpg

WP_Rocks_MY_World said:

I bet TPTB are saving the best for last, a shirtless Grissom with Heather. :devil: :devil:
Oh yeah!!!

Lol! What do you want?? kill me?? :devil: Just thinking about that possibility... *drools* too much for my poor heart. hehe

WP_Rocks_MY_World said:
:devil:

It could happen! :devil: *crosses fingers and starts praying*
:lol: :lol:

but if it doesn't happen... we can always read that scene on a fanfic. ;) ah, what would we do without them?

btw, any rec? I would like to read some of our favourite couple. any site or forum that I would check about them?

Honestly, I'm so tired to read people bashing that couple. Lately it seems that there is a real'war' in the net to see what ship is the best. People has lost respect and have started to bashing other ships just because they think their ship is the unique that can exists.

Why can't people just take all this stuff easy, enjoy their ship and respect the others at the same time?

I'm so so close to create a small LH/G page and forum just to go there and be away from all this madness and enjoy one of my ships without having to read all those nasty comments that you can find in several boards... so close. *sighs*

^^ If you did create a G/LH forum, I'd totally sign up! :D It would be nice to get away from the madness that seems to have taken over TalkCSI. It's that damn finale scene, I tell you. Drove people nuts; No offense to any Gsrs. :lol:

I've been so busy I haven't been able to update any of my fanfics or check to see if there are any new ones. So I'm with AmazonWarrior; Any reccomendations?

Catherinesmyidol said:
^^ If you did create a G/LH forum, I'd totally sign up! :D It would be nice to get away from the madness that seems to have taken over TalkCSI. It's that damn finale scene, I tell you. Drove people nuts; No offense to any Gsrs. :lol:

hey, I was no joking. I work creating web pages and create one and a small forum for us won't be a problem. It could be +17 and we could talk about anything without any problem. (it would give us the opportunity to create more threads about our ship and post all kind the pics.)

if any lh/G shippers would wanna it, just let me know it and I'll create it to have a place besides this .nice one. :)

so, any in the mood for a little LH/G page/forum?

omg it will be awesomely cool to have a gil/lh forum!
talkcsi is great,but it has too many restrictions,so i'm in for the lh/g forum/page :D

Me, me, me Amazon I want in!!

I don't read fanfics, but . . . I'm so damn curious now. :devil:
Gives me something to do now that the season is over. Some LH/GG fics where everything and I mean everything is possible! :devil: :devil:

-------------------------
ThatsHottbanner.jpg

Arturtle said:
omg it will be awesomely cool to have a gil/lh forum!
talkcsi is great,but it has too many restrictions,so i'm in for the lh/g forum/page :D

Working on it ;)I'll try to get it done in a couple of days. As I said, it will be a +17 forum (so people qwill be able to post smutty fics and other stuff :devil:) where there won't be problems to post pics or anything due I have no problems of space or bandwith in my ftp.

As soon as it will be done I'll let you all knowabout it. :)

Okay forum? What are we talking about here, folks?

AmazonWarrior said:
ok, just give me shirtless Grissom... oops, wait no. That only would happen in my fantasy (damn!). hehe

haha. Nice fantasy there ;) :devil:

AmazonWarrior said:
The best couple has so few shippers... how can it be possible?? tsk tsk.

Ah people are weird, They dunno it yet ;)

WP_Rocks_MY_World said:
I bet TPTB are saving the best for last, a shirtless Grissom with Heather.

haha, It could happen :devil:

iheartnickcath said:
Okay forum? What are we talking about here, folks?

Of course that we can talk about LH/G here but there are a lot of restrictions and in a forum you can create other threads about it, for pics, fics, about the actors, about each episode...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back