Gil and Lady Heather #5 - Soul Mates

Status
Not open for further replies.
besides, i think she would be albe to forgive him now. she's not that kind of person who easily forgets but time heals and she needs someone after zoe's death (even if she won't admit it). i really would like to see what happened right after PotTR had finished, and what would be her attitude toward grissom after all what happened in PotTR. i mean, she is so unpredictible ... i wonder is she still handles her business or does something else. i bet she still owns her fetish club and she went over it. imagine, this would be SO interesting to see her behavior after PotTR!! the prducers know for sure that next ep with her would be a SMASH hit :)

yeap episodes with her always have high ratings(especially potr).The producers would not be so dumb to see that :D Episodes with her have always been killer episodes

Catherinesmyidol said:
ot, but WPRMW, that little praying smiley dude is making me laugh so hard!

:lol: It is cute :lol: I use the smiley when I make a wish or pray for something good to happen. :lol:

I've seen the photo and to be honest I really don't care. :rolleyes:

I just hope the Finale is great.
prayersmiley.gif

------------------------
ThatsHottbanner.jpg

I miss Heather :(

Wish IMDB didnt make that error and we had her back in TOYD though I wouldnt want her to be some fantasy, I think she and Gil are past that.

I woulda thoroughly enjoyed continuing to see Gil's compassionate side, helping Heather along with the mess from POTTR.

BAH! She better be back next season. This was my first ship on the show that was MUTUAL obvious attraction and I'm not giving it up. :cool:

yeah, i think this ship is more real than any other, something actually happened EXCEPT flirting or only gazing!!we are able to truly celebrate our ship in LHB, when others can only think about what could've happened or maybe will happen next between their favorite couple. we are lucky guys!!! :D we have THE moments :devil:
still we don't get a lot LH, but we patiently wait cause as Arturtle said eps with her are killer eps ;) i'm optimistic and almost sure she'll be back, if not today - there is still whole season 7.

as to my poll :D i voted that Griss will try to get her back and she'll agree. still, it's hard to see either Grissom or LH to make the first step after all what happened (LH in mourning, Griss once rejected is not likely to try again - but if he likes the gal a lot, who knows??). maybe there will be another factor involved or maybe some unusual circumstances will occur :p who knows what they are preparing for us, next season!!?? still, i would choose griss to make the first step. in LHB they kinda did it together, i guess ;)

I totally agree with You but I'm still hoping she appears tonight. Gil was there for her when she needed him (POTTR) now Gil needs her and I hope she will be there for him.

Hey, guys - this is a totally friendly, non-abrasive thing: the spoiler guru at the YTDAW board, which yes, I know is a GSR board, has confirmed that while Lady Heather is discussed by name by Grissom, she will not be IN the episode. Though I thought at least it would be nice for you guys to know that she is still on his mind and so-forth even after the length between their last meeting. Keep on shippin'.

Arturtle said:
R.I.P my friends,this ship has been destroyed by the final scene in the finale

Come on my friends, don't jump off and drown. :lol: :lol:

Some are saying that moment is just a dream. :rolleyes:

I Love Milady and will not walk away from her. :D Nope, not me. :D

--------------------------
Melinda: "The chemistry between Grissom and Heather is definitely there, and that there's 'unfinished business' between the two."

Hey, guys - I'm really sorry about my spoiler from yesterday. The script apparently got altered.

Having said that, and I mean this completely, in the scene where he says he has his sources about corsettes, it's rather clear who he's talking about.

And there is NO doubt in my mind that the Lady will return again.

sarahvma said:
Hey, guys - I'm really sorry about my spoiler from yesterday. The script apparently got altered.
Nevermind its alright,thanks for contributing the info though.

Lh will always stay in my heart,not sure about grissom though :D.Looking at the current circumstances of the show,I wonder how would they bring back Lh.Would she be an addition of tension to Grissom and Sara?
Suddenly, bringing her back doesnt make sense to the show anymore :confused:

I still hope she would be back though :D

Come on my friends, don't jump off and drown. :lol: :lol:

:lol: I'm not planning on jumping ship. I still have extremely high hopes for this ship (May sound a little funny after last night).

Arturtle, I've been wondering the same thing. How in the world would they bring Heather back now? I don't really mind how, as long as she's not dead, I'm just curious as to how they would write her in after POTTR and what happened between Grissom and Sara. That'd sure be an interesting episode. :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back