Gil and Lady Heather #5 - Soul Mates

Discussion in 'Shipper Central' started by vegaslights, Mar 16, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. SaraSidleStokes

SaraSidleStokes Captain

no no I agree with you and I gotta say they keep going the way they are going the ratings will drop More
    I dont want the show to end this way but it keeps going this way and it will cause honestly whose gonna watch?

2. CathStokes

CathStokes Head of the Day Shift

One answer. Building A Mystery. la la

And what did I tell you about talking about Cath *shakes fist*

Anyways, our ship still has a chance. Just gotta wait it out. :D

3. WP_Rocks_MY_World

WP_Rocks_MY_World CSI Level Three

Yeah I'm sad for my ex-CSI buddies. :( :(

As for the ratings, I'm not surprise at all. :rolleyes: If it hadn't been for the return of The Lady this season would have been so-so. :eek: Heather saved it for me. [​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]
    I'm praying now they have an audio commentary of POTTR when the dvd set comes out. Otherwise I may skip this season. :eek:

-------------------------
    [​IMG]

4. ollieuan

ollieuan Lab Technician

Just dropping by to say I don't think hope is at all lost for this ship. LH is the only person Grissom has ever had any visible sexual tension with IMO (not necessarily tension in general, but there is a very big difference between G/LH tension and G/S tension...it involves this thing called chemistry). Also, Sara looked a tad puzzled after Griss indirectly mentioned LH in 6x24. I'm thinking he has NOT clued her in on any of his ties with LH and there must be a good reason for that. She'll pop up again if MC is available, and then we;ll see how Griss really feels.

That's my opinion, anyway.

5. Guest

Guest Guest

Haha Lynn. They fixed Cath. But around the time she was promoted, she started to annoy me. I think it was them making her stress and snappy. Which I didn't like to see! Haha. But I love her and she's all good now.

I know! It didn't make any sense. Yes, life goes on and you've got to do your job. But there was no reason for Grissom to be acting happy-go-lucky at a time like that.

I really hope the ratings gets TPTB's act together. It'd be nice to have a great season (like the old ones... expecially if this does end up being the last one!)

6. WP_Rocks_MY_World

When you have your best writers going to the other clone shows, the eps will suffer. And they have. :(

It would be soooo frickin' cool if Spike had back-to-back-to-back of Lady H.
    They could show Slaves of Las Vegas, LH Box and Pirates.[​IMG]

-------------------------
    [​IMG]

7. Arturtle

Arturtle Lab Technician

yeah

what i want to see in season7:
    Lh comes back,Grissom finds out he still loves LH more than *coughs* *coughs*
    Breaks up with her,and turned up at Lh doorstep to say he's sorry LOL
    Sara is heartbroken and turns to nick for solace.And who knows what will happen after that ;)

its sounds soapy but hahahaha csi has walked down the soapy line since the last few episodes of season6 :lol:.It doesnt make any difference to add anymore soapy scenes into the show

8. Elayne

Elayne Police Officer

My scenario for S7 goes basically like this:

Grissom and Sara begin arguing about his desire to leave LV so they can be open about their relationship. They breakup around the time the FBI asks Grissom's help catching a serial killer. (TPTB, after all, have to offer SOME explanation for Grissom's absence while WP is doing that play in RI.)

While Grissom's away, Sara becomes involved with someone she meets on a case AND LH finishes the jail time she received for assaulting her daughter's killer. (I'm sure her lawyer got a very good plea bargain for her; the LV DA would need her testimony to complete the chain of custody for the DNA sample.) She and Grissom meet, talk things out and agree to try starting over. LH says she's closed the Domain to increase the chances of getting custody of her granddaughter when she's found. (This would have to take place in the background, since Melinda is only going to be available for one appearance.)

This all leads to the fourth LH episode in the May sweeps, possibly the first part of the season finale: Sara and Nick respond to a shooting at a restaurant, where they find Sophia interviewing two very good witnesses: Gil and LH, who were celebrating both LH getting her granddaughter and Gil accepting a full-time position with the FBI.

9. Tazzer

Tazzer CSI Level Two

Just want to set the facts straight as this has come up a lot these last few days about Gil’s moral character – when Gil stayed the night/day with Heather, she WAS NOT A SUSPECT. Watch that show again for the timeline. She was the employer of two dead guys and was helping Gil in his investigation. It was afterwards, the tea time scene that the fact that she took insulin raised the red flag in Gil’s mind that she MIGHT be connected to the murders because the dead guys had high amounts of insulin and they are not diabetics.

What we have seen and been told about Gil for 6 seasons was his moral integrity was above reproach and he would never do anything to comprise his reputation and the labs. This is why there is an out cry for what we saw the other night as Gil has been exposed as a fraud especially after ragging on Catherine last year for wanting a life outside of work.

Maybe the only show I would watch next season is one where Lady Heather comes back and ask for his help in finding out if her grandbaby is alive. I’m sure with the death of her daughter she will have soften and will be open to starting over with Gil thus throwing a monkey wrench into his love life.

10. WP_Rocks_MY_World

Look, I'm sorry if some fans are soooooooo frickin' pissed-off about the finale and Grissom. :( :(
    To me, it's just a television show and I don't take it seriously.

In My CSI WORLD it's all about HEATHER AND GIL nothing more.

If it wasn't for this thread, I wouldn't be here.

I'm looking forward to LHB and POTTR [​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]

---------------------------------------
    [​IMG]

11. Guest

Guest Guest

This is the first time I post here... and it was about time because I'm getting tired to see such a wonderful character like Lady Heater is being bashed all the time in other places.

I won't lie, I like GRS but, to be completely honest, it was Lady Heather the only one that made me addicted to CSI.

Since the first time I saw her beside Grissom I thought to myself: "The are the hottest couple ever". She is extremely intelligent, gorgeous and dark, the perfect complement for a man like Grissom.

I really hope that she will appear more on S7 because, you all know it, her only presence in an episode makes it a great episode and the person that denies it, is not understanding and appreciating a complex and wonderful character that it's not easy to find in the series.

I see people complaining about the ending. As I said, I like GRS (but for me LH/Grissom goes first) and, despite the end was a grs, I have to say that the end was quite... lame. Nothing intense, nothing spectacular that would make you want to desperately watch S7... but, despite I do not like the end, it doesn't mean that I will stop watching the serie. As WP_Rocks_MY_World said, it's just a tv serie so we shouldn't take those things seriously.

Well, just this for my first post. Just let me add that I love to see a lot of LH/Grissom fans here because it's the best couple and it's a pity that they are not making her appear more in the show... a real pity.

12. CathStokes

I'm in complete agreement with you. Even if none of my ships happen, its just a show. I got interested in it without the ships, not for the ships (although my ships so rock!). :D

haha, my csi worlds the same way!

Anyone know when Spikes going to be showin those?

13. Guest

Guest Guest

Hehe, Just give me Grissom (and Lady Heather in some episodes)and I'll be happy... even if the ship that I really love won't happen.

14. CathStokes

:lol: You can say that again! :devil:

15. WP_Rocks_MY_World

Howdy Amazon [​IMG] and Welcome. :D
    Feel free to post about the Sexiest Combo! [​IMG][​IMG]

She'll be back in Season seven. [​IMG] I'll patiently wait for her return. :D

Until then, JuJu keeps me company!! :lol: :lol:

[​IMG] Heather [​IMG]

----------------------------
    [​IMG]

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.