Gil and Lady Heather #5 - Soul Mates

Status
Not open for further replies.
haha, thanks WPRMW and dragonqueen05 :) can't wait to see what will happen today!! only 3 hours left! and i have to study, geez i'm completely unable to concentrate :lol: i'm only hoping that maybe there'll be some Bug-Dom ... :lol: (have to say that i'm proud of myself, i keep myself away from any spoilers :D maybe that's why i still have hope for some G/LH?? ;) )

I agree Lynn. She needs (at least) a semi-permanent role already. They can cuddle eachother (and, um, other things ;) ) during their times of crisis.

semi-permanent - i like that :lol: haha, it would be the best show EVER with LH as grissom's girlfriend *sigh* our fanfics would come true!! :D i love them ;) LH COME BAAAAACK!! WE'RE WAITING!! TAKE GRISS FROM SARA!!! :lol:

Adzix said:
semi-permanent - i like that :lol: haha, it would be the best show EVER with LH as grissom's girlfriend *sigh* our fanfics would come true!! :D i love them ;) LH COME BAAAAACK!! WE'RE WAITING!! TAKE GRISS FROM SARA!!! :lol:

LMAO! Thats a hot idea! :p

Hey I haven't been here before (I don't think...) but I just wanted to stop by and say that I love Lady Heather and Grissom!

Just a thought. Last scene of the Season: Gil arrives at the Dominion and knocks on the door.... And then Season7 LH&GG together.

thats kind of my thought as well
Like the info II Have (that most of you already know so I wont go into that) is just a Ploy for us to find out that Bam he and Lady H are already a couple

SaraSidleStokes said:
thats kind of my thought as well
Like the info II Have (that most of you already know so I wont go into that) is just a Ploy for us to find out that Bam he and Lady H are already a couple

LOL. That would be so cute if its true.

Adzix said:
and so unexpected!! i would DIE :eek: *prepares a coffin, just in case*
We honestly don't really know who he actually is taking home, (if he even is) it could be Sofia, Sara, LH, or Michelle's character. or it could be one of the guys or Cath. Have to wait and see I guess.

yup, i voted the same actually. there's nothing better like a kick a$$ dom-ish finale :D i would like her to be in season 7 as well but the best time to START some continuity is definitely finale no. 6 !!! ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back