Gil and Lady Heather #5 - Soul Mates

Status
Not open for further replies.
dragonqueen05 said:
You would think with so many beautiful people living in Las Vegas each of the Main characters could have a personal life without each other.

Hahaha, so true. Just more reason for G/LH!!

She is beautiful and living in Las Vegas. :D Plus, she doesn't work with Gil. :p

I can't imagine any other actress playing the role of The Dominatrix.
bigsmile3.gif

BTW, a belated "Happy Birthday to Melinda"
cheeky-smiley-036.gif
it was April 24. :D

----------------------------
Mcpic.jpg

Surely the writers know better than to leave us hanging like that after POTTR.

I agree, I really would like to see what happened after that. Did she get in trouble because she took the law into her hands? They need to show us what went on.

I can't imagine any other actress playing the role of The Dominatrix.

I completely agree. She does that role flawlessly.

^^ I don't think any other actress could pull off the role of Lady Heather as beautifully as Melinda as done. She just looks the role; I mean, she looks extremely vampish and that really works for the role of Lady Heather. So, kudos to whose ever decision it was to cast MC as LH. :D

I need more fanfics to ease my lh withdrawals! :lol:
Same here! There aren't many Gil/Lady H fanfics out there!

I agree. I'm seriously considering writing one in the near future. I just gotta finish the C/N one I'm working on first.

Catherinesmyidol said:

I need more fanfics to ease my lh withdrawals! :lol:

that is so TRUE!! but me and Catherinesmyidol are doing our best to fill in this gap!! ;) i strongly encourage everyone to help us!!! ;) we need more G/LH fics!!!!!

that is so TRUE!! but me and Catherinesmyidol are doing our best to fill in this gap!!

Do either of you have LJs that you post your fics in. Or websites? I'd like to read some quality G/LH fics.

Catherinesmyidol said:
I don't know if anyone else has seen this on ff.net; It's an archive of LH (And G/LH) stories. Lady Heather's Story Dominion

No I haven't. It's been years since I spent any time on ff.net. They deleted some of my favorite authors/stories when the went anti NC-17 (B/A stories/authors). But I'll definitely check it out.

dragonqueen05 said:
Catherinesmyidol said:
I don't know if anyone else has seen this on ff.net; It's an archive of LH (And G/LH) stories. Lady Heather's Story Dominion

No I haven't. It's been years since I spent any time on ff.net. They deleted some of my favorite authors/stories when the went anti NC-17 (B/A stories/authors). But I'll definitely check it out.

I haven't been to ff.net since then either, but I'm telling you af.net has awesome NC-17 CSIs and B/A's.

I get to af.net everyonce in awhile. I even (had)have an account on there and posted at least one fic. But at the time (and I'm guessing it's still true now) B/Aers weren't very welcome in the Btvs/Ats forums. I still stop by every once in awhile and see if this or that fic I started to read was ever finished. But it is a great source for more adult reading.

Catherinesmyidol said:
^^ I'd make cookies for every person who writes a G/LH story! They'd be virtial but hey, they're still good... right? :lol:

hey can i get a cookie??? i definitely deserve one :lol:

dragonqueen05 said:
I get to af.net everyonce in awhile. I even (had)have an account on there and posted at least one fic. But at the time (and I'm guessing it's still true now) B/Aers weren't very welcome in the Btvs/Ats forums. I still stop by every once in awhile and see if this or that fic I started to read was ever finished. But it is a great source for more adult reading.

It's a great source. I wonder if it has any Grissom/Lady H's?. I've only seen one Cath/Nick there. But of course its been months since I've been there.

I just went to check things out 'cause I haven't been in awhile and they had a server problem. There weren't many fics up. There were something like 5 Btvs fics and the same for CSI. My account was still there but the fic(s) were gone. I'm not sure if they're going to recover the fics or not.

dragonqueen05 said:
I just went to check things out 'cause I haven't been in awhile and they had a server problem. There weren't many fics up. There were something like 5 Btvs fics and the same for CSI. My account was still there but the fic(s) were gone. I'm not sure if they're going to recover the fics or not.

Tygerlily told me that they were changing servers. That could be why.

what do you mean by af.net??

Adult Fanfiction.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back