Gil and Lady Heather #5 - Soul Mates

Status
Not open for further replies.
iheartnickcath said:
See these drama war fights are annoying. Everyone thinks their right and blah blah blah. Spoilers are always wrong. It's never going to go EXACTLY they way they say. Grissom/Lady H should seriously hook up to stop half of the wars...Then mine should hook up. (I can think this if I wanna)..Shesh its like the Bangels and Spuffys/Cordy/Angel's all over again. Who knows, how all of this is going to turn out?..Everyone cool theirselves off and chill out and wait..Patience sucks, but its the key at the moment.

And if any of you actually understand my rambling. Rock on!
Agree!Grissom should definitely hook up with Lady Heather to tone down half the wars.Morever,Lady Heather has amazing chemistry with Grissom unlike tonight's episode which left me quite nauseated :lol:

Lady Heather appeared only for 3 episodes throughout the 6 seasons and yet we have 5 threads already dedicated to grissom and her plus multiple fanfics and a few fansites.That proves what a strong ship this is.

I really hope she appears in Season7 again.One episode in the middle and one more right at the end of the show would make ma very happy shipper :lol:

I really hope she appears in Season7 again.One episode in the middle and one more right at the end of the show would make ma very happy shipper

I'd be happy with a mention. But even more so with an appearance!

Oh yeah. Spoilers are sooo bad. One time they're spot on the next they're not. You never know. Gotta take 'em with a grain of salt and not as the law.

And hey, who am I to complain if the G/LH is chosen to make peace in the fandom

Hahaha, sometimes I crack myself up!

Exactly, You never know with them. They'll drive you nuts if you let them. Your not one to complain. I wouldn't complain.

Agree!Grissom should definitely hook up with Lady Heather to tone down half the wars.Morever,Lady Heather has amazing chemistry with Grissom unlike tonight's episode which left me quite nauseated

Lady Heather appeared only for 3 episodes throughout the 6 seasons and yet we have 5 threads already dedicated to grissom and her plus multiple fanfics and a few fansites.That proves what a strong ship this is.

I really hope she appears in Season7 again.One episode in the middle and one more right at the end of the show would make ma very happy shipper

They have amazing chemistry.

I know, I've noticed that. Go G/LadyH! :) Its a strong ship, and I think the writers/and such notice that.

I say she will, Can't have another season without her!

i totally gotchia. G/LH should hook up at last and end the other ship wars. besides as WP said in the early show today (or actually yesterday) Grissom has a big heart. and i don't believe he is so comfortable with being single all the time. that's why all those dates he had. LH is not there, he knows Sara likes him, he has no time to meet anyone else so he just smiles back at her. ohhh..give him LH!!

i'm pretty worried about the finale though. i've heard there will be some GSR, but as someone here said before - spoilers are usually exaggerated so i hope they won't go all the way with this(!!). but there is going to be something about grissom's private life for sure - check out the dinner picture and what's written on the stool - "GG+?" i'm afraid today's GSR flirting could be a preface to the season finale.and that won't do any good for the show, we all agree on that

Adzix said:
i'm pretty worried about the finale though. i've heard there will be some GSR, but as someone here said before - spoilers are usually exaggerated so i hope they won't go all the way with this(!!). but there is going to be something about grissom's private life for sure - check out the dinner picture and what's written on the stool - "GG+?" i'm afraid today's GSR flirting could be a preface to the season finale.and that won't do any good for the show, we all agree on that

I can't say I'm happy to hear that. But maybe they made the flirting so obvious to throw everyone off??? A poor fangirl can hope...

i totally gotchia. G/LH should hook up at last and end the other ship wars. besides as WP said in the early show today (or actually yesterday) Grissom has a big heart. and i don't believe he is so comfortable with being single all the time. that's why all those dates he had. LH is not there, he knows Sara likes him, he has no time to meet anyone else so he just smiles back at her. ohhh..give him LH!!

I'm not sure how to take the GSR thing at the moment, I just feel like its being forced right now. I'm not against the ship or anything, I just think if it did turn into something more, right now it just seems forced. Lady H needs to come in and save him at the last minute :)

That thing on the stool could honestly be any of anybodys names. Some seems to think that the flirtation we saw tonight is gonna be Sara. (If you can call it that, I still think it was a little forced). With spoilers, Hard to tell.

I think internet is evil.

iheartnickcath said:
That thing on the stool could honestly be any of anybodys names. Some seems to think that the flirtation we saw tonight is gonna be Sara. (If you can call it that, I still think it was a little forced). With spoilers, Hard to tell.

Yep. *points to my previous post* I really think/hope that things were so forced and obvious tonight was for a reason. Not just 'cause writters didn't handle things well.

dragonqueen05 said:
I can't say I'm happy to hear that. But maybe they made the flirting so obvious to throw everyone off??? A poor fangirl can hope...

haha, i love your way of thinking :) but i also don't see a big romance occuring when one of the CSIs is shot and fights for life. it will be a very emotional episode for sure (which may be a factor that'll pull Griss toward Sara - emotional swings), but later the emotions will go away, and in season 7 LH WILL BE BACK :lol:

The internet spoilers exaggerated tongiht's episode too.a few weeks back.Everybody was going wow and eeks over the caprice scene.In the end it wasnt as exagerrating as the spoilers.The last scene of the episode was worse however.I'm just interested to see how the finale will be played out.It wont be a easy fewat for tptb.It will be a flop if it was played out with the same amount of chemistry we found in the 2 eyegazers tonight.Bleah how i wish i can add LH to the GG+ on the stool right now :lol:

Edited: my comp screwed up argh

I definetly agree about Spoilers thats why I dont read them
but I know people who do and believe them like Gospel ARGH annoys me so much
as for the tonights ep leading up to the Finale
I dont see that at all I MEAN if we were to go there the same could be said about Last weeks ep and Snickers all that Flirting and everything I personally think People are making a Bigger deal about the Look then What was supposed to be there
and I definetly still think eventually Lady Heather will come back and thats who Gris will wind up with

This whole spoilerish thing is just screwing with us. Probably half of it won't even come true. and the diner pic? It changes everyweek, and its gonna change again....I'm telling you guys, don't read to much into it. When it starts to show something, then be worried.

Thank You IHeartNickCath thats EXACTLY what I think but people Just annoy me *smirks* we might be on totally different ships (besides this one of course) But we totally think alike in the sense of spoilers and all that

Adzix said:

haha, i love your way of thinking :) but i also don't see a big romance occuring when one of the CSIs is shot and fights for life. it will be a very emotional episode for sure (which may be a factor that'll pull Griss toward Sara - emotional swings), but later the emotions will go away, and in season 7 LH WILL BE BACK :lol:

S7 just might the season of G/LH!!! But I could see how a highly emotional ep could say things towards one ship over another for awhile. But who knows, it could be Sara being shot. Ya never know how things turn out. Right now it could be just about anyone in the team. Everything is up in the air right now. The looks and everything could easily have been put in place to make the finale even more emotional if it's Sara. And they could be there 'cause the writers are going for GSR. Who knows?

that's why i don't read spoilers any more. i read them couple of times in the past and it really put me out of track. besides reading them is killing the pleasure of watching live episodes. but the dinner thing was just .. ugh ... sooo tempting :lol: and i could play a real csi there, you know clues and stuff :lol: i also really think that Griss will end up with Heather in the end. that would be the most healthy solution

dragonqueen05 said:
S7 just might the season of G/LH!!! But I could see how a highly emotional ep could say things towards one ship over another for awhile. But who knows, it could be Sara being shot. Ya never know how things turn out. Right now it could be just about anyone in the team. Everything is up in the air right now. The looks and everything could easily have been put in place to make the finale even more emotional if it's Sara. And they could be there 'cause the writers are going for GSR. Who knows?

yeah, now i'm not sure about absolutely anything. it could be sara, brass or whoever. ohhh...let's just wait this one week and we'll all know everything :)

I know what you mean! They're probably cliff hang next weeks though. Writers can be mean like that.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back