Gil <3 Cath #31: Purejoy - Sexing Up Sin City!

I wouldn't be surprised one bit if Brass was the one that started it even before the other guys came along.

He's known both of them the longest, so of course he'd be first to initiate the office pool... I wouldn't be surprised if he ends up cleaning the others out. That is, if Gil and Cath don't already know about it. They might try to throw the others off...

Ha, I think it'd be hilarious, although probably not likely, if Catherine was secretly in on the pool. Of course, obviously that wouldn't be fair to the others cause she'd automatically win.:lol: She could place the bet under an assumed name and nobody would be the wiser to it. Then, when they finally get together, the winner comes to collect the winnings and loe and behold, it's none other than Catherine. Technically, it's cheating, but come on, do you honestly think she wouldn't get away with it? What, Gil's going to actually punish her? Although....:devil:

I was just watching Built to Kill Part 2, and I just had to drop in and say how adorable/sweet Gil was to Catherine after the car accident. I love how when she tells him that the rape kit she improvised was negative, he says "Thank God." You can just hear the relief in his tone! Then when Catherine is staring at one of Lindsey's kidnappers, he comes up to make sure that she and Linds are both okay. <3 He loves his girls!

I always loved how Catherine could bring out the caring/protective side of him. He's good at putting up a front most of the time, but then there's that one moment where a simple word is said or gesture is done, that let's you know just how he really feels. More often than not, those moments involved Catherine. She could always break through his shell.:)

I agree with you both, Cath can always bring out Gil's caring side, Cath and Lindsay both, I love how he's so protective over them both, it's the cutest thing. :adore: Although he's often seen as being emotionally closed off, Cath can always cause him to be somewhat emotional... It's adorable, it just again shows the depth of their relationship, they are just the cutest. :adore:

P.S. Ash, I love your icon. :adore:

^So true...and thanks for the icon compliment.:) We all know it's true. I mean if we tried to list all the things they've done that lead to that belief, we'd be able to fill up this thread and another one with the 'married couple' moments. It's just a beautiful thing.:D

Ok, this is probably a silly question but, we all know Gil loves roller coasters right? Do you think he ever took Cath on one with him? I'm thinking, at some point in time, he has. He'd dare her to get on one and you know her, never one to back down from a challenge, she'd jump right in line lol.

^ Oh you KNOW she would :) Sly grin from Gil & the determination of Catherine....one screamin' roller coaster ride. I had no idea Grissom liked those things...I personally HATE them...in fact, I've been so Pavlov'd (hahhaa) that my hands sweat at the utterance of the WORD, and seeing the word "roller coaster" period. Terrify the freaking crap outta me. *sigh* I digress....

Gil on a roller coaster would be HILARIOUS.

Aww Ash, I think that would make such an awesome scene... :adore: I think it would be cute to see him take her on one, especially if she was scared... I'd love to see that... Then when she got off, she'd yell at him, and tell him she'd never go one again... Then he give her a hug, and reassure her that everything would be fine, and he'd keep her safe... Then she'd give in, and stop be angry with him... Then, they'd go for a romantic walk... Hehe, as you can see my mind's running away with me, but I think it'd be cute... :adore:

^That would be cute!:adore: I have no idea what made me think of that lol. Like I told Amb, it just randomly popped in my head. Then, I got to thinking it'd be sweet to see them go to something like a fall carnival together, you know ride the typical carnival rides, share a candy apple, maybe go on a hay ride....or how about going through a corn maze? Oh, the fun they could have in there.:devil: Catherine could suggest a little race to see who makes it out first and Gil would be like, "We don't compete, we work as a team.":lol:

:lol: I can totally imagine Gil saying something like, I bet Cath would tease him, saying that he was just afraid of being beaten by a Gil... Oh I love their little banterful moments... I think seeing them at a carnival would be the cutest thing... Hehe, maybe someone should make a fic based on that storyline... *Hint hint, nudge nudge, wink wink, to all you fic writers.* :devil:

Oh, now THAT sounds like a story to get all in to! I like the idea and I may have to try it. I just had an image of Gil cornering Catherine in the maze and...:devil:

Oh, and about last night's episode, not sure we need it but what the heck...
How many of you were flashing back to Formalities when Ecklie was hollering about how hard it is to tie a bow tie? I was like "It's not that hard when you have a woman!"

Oooooh, getting cornered in a corn maze...I like that idea.:devil: As long as he doesn't sneak up on her cause then he probably wouldn't be able to walk for awhile.:lol: Scaring Catherine would not come without consequences.

Well, I don't watch the show anymore for obvious reasons, but had I heard that line Formalities would have definately popped in my head along with "Get a woman. Just ask Gil.";) Couldn't you see him and Ecklie in a discussion about it? "You need to get a woman, Ecklie." "Yeah, maybe a can borrow Catherine?" "Uh, I meant get your own. She's done committed to my ties.":lol:

Aww, I wish I'd seen it... Like many of you guys, I haven't watched since Gil left, I miss all the awesome Purejoy scenes, but that would have totally made me think of Formalities. :adore: One of my top 5 Purejoy moments... :adore: Hehe, I'd love to see a scene like that... Ecklie gives me the creeps, I'd love to see Gil stand up to him... :adore: Especially if it was about Catherine, that would be the cutest thing ever. :adore:

Yeah, and then Cath could call him on it and kid him about him letting his 'macho side' come out...."Well, well, Gil Grissom, the macho man.":lol: Then, he'd probably say something like, "Oh, don't flatter yourself.",thinking he had the upper hand, but then she'd come back and say, "That's what I have you for." Then, she'd give him her famous wink and walk away, leaving him completely speechless.;)

What do you think Grissom's reaction would be if he found out Catherine was hurt in the line of duty?

I could see him racing back to CSI and just becoming a fixture beside her bed. And how would that impact his marriage? Would it end it, strain it? Would Gil finally realise what he had left by the wayside?

Back