Gil <3 Cath #31: Purejoy - Sexing Up Sin City!

Discussion in 'Shipper Central' started by Stepherweps, Aug 12, 2009.

1. robotnik22

robotnik22 Rookie

thanks fantom , i'm sure that i will enjoy talking about PureJoy awesomeness

2. RoseWillow

RoseWillow Hit and Run

*tiptoes in*

Hey everyone! I'm new here :) Been a lurker for a while though.

I'm a fan of the Grissom/Catherine relationship. I believe they have really great chemistry together. As Drumchik had said, one just has to look at the other and you know they know what the other is thinking. Oh and Drumchik, I have read some of your fanfiction, really great work :D

I agree that Season 1 is really good for PureJoy. I like Table Stakes and Strip Strangler. Not to mention Pledging Mr Johnson, I LOVED that episode. I think Season 3 is really good for PureJoy moments too, especially Night at the Movies, Recipe for Murder and Inside the Box. Those have to be my favourite episodes of Season 3, but have I missed any other major Grillows moments out from those seasons?

Anyway, I hope I can get to know a few more Grillows fans :)

*tiptoes back out*

3. CSIz_4_H

CSIz_4_H CSI Level One

Welcome, RoseWillow. Always nice to meet another Purejoy fan.:)

Some more good ones I can think of from season one would be Cool Change, Crate 'n Burial, Too Tough To Die (Gil shoving Eddie off Catherine;)), Evaluation Day ("Never doubt, never look back, that's how I live my life." "I admire that."). Just about every episode had a moment in it at some point. Ah, those were the good ol' days.

4. RoseWillow

RoseWillow Hit and Run

Thanks for the welcome CSIz_4_H! :D I'm glad to be here. I hope I can get to know some more PureJoy fans? :)

Oh yeah! Silly me! HOW could I forget about Too Tough to Die? That was an amazing PureJoy moment. The scene showed how protective Gil is of Cath :adore: So sweet.

I thought Catherine said "Never doubt, never look back, that's how I live my life." and Gil replied "I admire that." in Strip Strangler?? When they were in the diner after Gil being attacked and Cath saving him? Either way, that was a sweet scene too. It showed how much they respect and value each other :)

Jackpot is a monumental Grillows episode. So many cute moments. The look on Catherine's face when she sees how much paperwork Gil has asked her to do for him is hilarious :lol:

5. Criminologist86

Criminologist86 Pathologist

Welcome to the insanity, RoseWillows :) I'm excited to see another PureJoy fan! *WOO HOO*

Jackpot is by far priceless in the PureJoy moment collection..He just slams her against that SUV with all that manly protection behind her. :devil: God I LOVE it.
    I was watching After the Show the other day and that ones stuck full of moments :)
    PureJoy is just the best....Season 1-Season 9, it's THERE and IN YOUR FACE. <3 it.

6. RoseWillow

RoseWillow Hit and Run

Thanks for the welcome Criminologist86! Does it get insane here? :lol: Looking forward to joining in.

That scene isn't in Jackpot, it's in Grissom v The Volcano. ;) But yeah, very HOT scene. I love too. It's just the way he protects her body with his...adorable!

Jackpot is the episode where Gil makes it seem like Catherine in his wife to that sheriff, and the vet.

Butterflied has some good PureJoy moments in it too :)

7. Criminologist86

Oh my God I can't believe I screwed that up.....*smacks self on head* I'm such an idiot..Clearly lack of sleep has an effect on me....Lapse of memory in CSI episodes...My FAVORITE CSI episodes...Horrendously embarrassing :p

Oh of COURSE it gets insane in here! ;) That's why it's fun :)

OOOH!!! Jackpot has the SEXY SEXY jeans.....*grin*
    And the classic favorite of mine....A PureJoy walk in the desert and pyramid chat in 'Shooting Stars'...Oh that's a happy one.

8. CSIz_4_H

CSIz_4_H CSI Level One

Your right, it was Strip Strangler. I don't know why in the world I said Evaluation Day. Well, in my defense, they've had so many moments it's kind of hard to keep track of episode names all the time lol.

Let us not forget Formalities.:D Of course, that was season five. I like to think she was returning the favor since he was behind her in Grissom vs. the Volcano.;)

9. Drumchik

Drumchik Captain

Welcome to the thread RoseWillow and robotnik22!

It's always great to have new PureJoyer's in the thread :)

Here's a welcome basket for each of you :)

[​IMG]

10. RoseWillow

RoseWillow Hit and Run

:lol: No worries, we all have days where we mix things up.

And, I like insane, I'm good with insane :guffaw:I'm looking forward to joining in :D

So true! They've had so many amazing moments on the show, it can be hard to keep track of them all :)

I love Formalities, that was a very lovely scene. Cath just taking charge and helping him with his bowtie. "You don't need a diagram. You need a woman." I laughed when she said that, and said "Yeah he does, YOU!" :guffaw:

Thanks for the welcome Drumchik, and thanks for the welcome basket :hugegrin:

What about the scene (is it in After the Show?) where Gil hears Catherine's phone vibrate? That was a cute scene too.

Also the "I missed your tush." moment in King Baby. That was an awesome PureJoy scene :D

Last edited: Nov 4, 2009
  11. robotnik22

robotnik22 Rookie

thanks for the welcome drumchik and the basket also :)
    i agree , the "i missed your tush" moment was not only funny, but cute and thats what PureJoy represents to me, fun, laughter and good times i hope we can see more of that in the future, would be a dream come true for us G/C shippers

12. karu_mila

karu_mila CSI Level Two

*wanders in nursing her jaw* Having your wisdom teeth taken out is enough to put a girl out of commission... I've missed you guys!

Oh how could I forget that scene? I just wish that the officer that was with them didn't interrupt the moment... still, she did end up returning the favour. I'm so disappointed that there aren't more scenes like that... can't you just imagine them keeping score?

13. RoseWillow

RoseWillow Hit and Run

Awww, I know how that feels. I haven't had mine taken out yet though, but they sure hurt when they're breaking through! Welcome back :D and I hope you feel better soon!

I agree that the officer/sheriff ruined the little moment they could have had. It would have been nice to see what Grissom or Catherine said after that. Though, we have our imaginations for that. :lol:

The scene where Grissom tells her that he's always got her back is a cute one too. Gil is automatically on Catherine's side in that heated discussion she was having with Nick and Sara.

14. Criminologist86

HA! Yes, keeping score...I'm sure they did ;) :devil:
    I hope your mouth feels better soon :( I had mine out ages ago but I know it totally sucks....

Dead Ringer:

"What the hell kind of music is that?!"

"Inspirations"

"Isn't that a tiv!"

"Okay, how's this?"

"How about something that doesn't twang?"

*I said are you gonna be my girl?*

"Better."

"GRISSOM! We've been training for months, man! 20 CSIs, 120 miles!"

"Don't blame me, Blame him."

*SQUEEEEEE* that is the BEST!!!

15. RoseWillow

RoseWillow Hit and Run

^ I really loved that scene. That was so adorable, and the music was such a hint :lol:.

I would have liked to have seen episodes where Gil had interacted with Lindsay. I think that would gave more insight into Gil and Cath's relationship. Also, I would have liked to have known more about their past, y'know pre CSI? That would have been interesting. What does everyone else think?