Gil <3 Cath #29: PureJoy–Enough Chemistry to Power Vegas

Discussion in 'Shipper Central' started by EricaSJ, Apr 22, 2008.

?

Title for the next Gil <3 Cath therad?

1. Gil <3 Cath #30: PureJoy – Sexy CSI Soul Mates

6 vote(s)
    37.5%
  2. Gil <3 Cath #30: PureJoy – Ready for a Tequila Holiday

2 vote(s)
    12.5%
  3. Gil <3 Cath #30: PureJoy – How 'Bout That Roll in the Sack?

5 vote(s)
    31.3%
  4. Gil <3 Cath #30: PureJoy – Partners at Work and at Play

1 vote(s)
    6.3%
  5. Gil <3 Cath #30: PureJoy – Back in the Sack

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  6. Gil <3 Cath #30: PureJoy – God, Just Kiss Already!

1 vote(s)
    6.3%
  7. Gil <3 Cath #30: PureJoy – Because It's Been Brewing All Along

4 vote(s)
    25.0%
  8. Gil <3 Cath #30: PureJoy – The Definition of Chemistry

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  9. Gil <3 Cath #30: PureJoy – Sexing Up the Sin City

1 vote(s)
    6.3%
  10. Gil <3 Cath #30: PureJoy – Chemistry Since Day One

5 vote(s)
    31.3%
  11. Gil <3 Cath #30: PureJoy – Because They Have a Healthy Relationship

3 vote(s)
    18.8%
Multiple votes are allowed.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. CSIz_4_H

CSIz_4_H CSI Level One

Oh I agree, it would be smokin'....the rating would definately have to be high, but I think we could handle it.:lol: Now I really wish they'd do a movie together.

I wouldn't call two and a half hours of Gil and Catherine pointless...I think it would be quite interesting.:devil:

2. EricaSJ

EricaSJ Judge

Oooh thank you for that, 27dayz. How could I forget Too Tough to Die? *slaps self* Gil totally won in that scene. He just appeared and handled Eddie like that. Totally Catherine's knight in shining armour. Love it! :D

Okay who watched Two and a half Deaths? I heard Gil and Cath were good in it. Anyone wants to share? *winks*

3. ladyhunter

ladyhunter Head of the Swing Shift

I watched it last night. Let me just say, Cath and Gil were just like old times. They communicated just like in previous seasons. It was great. :D
    Kaylyne said it best in her reveiw that Cath and Gil still have chemistry even when they are not in the same room. Good point Kaylyne :D

4. 27dayz

27dayz Police Officer

I liked Gil and Cath in Two and a Half Deaths (but overall the episode was kinda blah). Their brief scene together was something that could have been pulled out of an episode from season 4. Perfection.:thumbsup:

Was there even any doubt that even if they were separated, those two would still have their amazing chemistry? I mean Gil and Cath have pretty much perfected the art of talking on the phone to one another. And we all know how they practiced that skill. :devil: They had to communicate somehow in season 7.

5. Stepherweps

Stepherweps The Resident Gleek Premium Member

Thanks for the info on Columbus Days Erica. Sounds good. I'll definitely make a point to watch it... :D

Oh now a movie with Billy and Marg... Well if their acting together was anything like on ET, that would be such an amazing movie, and like 27Dayz said, definitely rated 18... :devil: Not that we'd mine, and I don't think they would either... I'm sure they'd have a lot of fun making it... Especially if Anne wrote the script... :p :lol:

Aww Heather, I'm sorry to hear you were ill, glad you're feeling better, I hope you're Mom and daughter will be okay too... *Hugs*

I'm really quite excited about watching Two and A Half Deaths on Tuesday, I really like the sound of the G/C scene, back to season 4 cuteness... Yay!! :D *Gets more excited*

6. kaylyne

kaylyne Coroner

The way Cath ended the phone call was the cutest part of the scene:
    "Okay. Don’t go Hollywood on us, alright? I’ll see ya soon"

The only part missing was a "love ya" at the end. LOL

and the small part where Warrick asks them about the blood stain on the carpet was equally as cute. Gil gives her a warm and kind of funny look when she says "A puppy".

Last edited: May 10, 2008
  7. Stepherweps

Aww that phone call does sound very cute, but you're right all that was missing was 'Love ya' and 'I'd miss ya too much' that would have been the best scene ever... :lol: Oh I'm quite excited about this ep now. :D Thanks for the info Kaylyne. :D

8. EricaSJ

EricaSJ Judge

Aw Heather I'm sorry to hear about that. I hope you and your girl get well soon. <3

Hehe I haven't watched the episode yet, but I think I will later today. You guys' comments are making me excited about it. LOL. They definitely have that chemistry even when they're not in the same room. Remember when they talked on the phone in Room Service? That's got to be one of the cutest scenes ever. The way Gil showed up at Catherine's crime scene and waved hello at her when the call ended was just adorable. :D And Jackpot!!! Those phone convos in that episode are just LOVE. :lol:

9. CSIz_4_H

CSIz_4_H CSI Level One

Oh I loved that look Gil gave her when she said she saw a puppy in that carpet:lol:...and then she looked at him..it was great. I kept waiting for someone to walk up to Gil while he was on the phone with Cath and ask him if he was talking to his wife...It took me back to Jackpot for a minute.:)

10. Stepherweps

Awww that would be so cute 4_H, I'm getting really excited about this ep now and the prospect of some cute G/C scenes, hehe, it's something I've been longing for, and by the way, I love your icon, it's very cute!! <3 I love the style and the text. :D

11. CSIz_4_H

CSIz_4_H CSI Level One

^It was cute, believe me...I think you'll be happy after seeing the episode...I know I was...can't wait to hear what you think...I had to tape the episode and I went back and watched the G/C scenes about, well I lost count I watched it so much.:lol:

Thanks for the compliment on my icon. It's one of those that MelC made in the last thread. I like yours too...George is a cutie.:D

12. Stepherweps

^ Hehe, yeah I always record the eps for my friend, sounds like this is one I'll be keeping until the dvd comes out... Hehe. :D I'm rather excited about it... :)lol: I sound so sad...)

Thanks for compliment on my icon aswell, it was made by our very own Erica. :D I totally love George, I want a Purejoy one though. :D

*Erica, I stole another of your icons, credited you in my blog bit, hope you don't mind, it was too cute to resist* :D

Last edited: May 10, 2008
  13. Sakura_Kiss

Sakura_Kiss Hit and Run

These two are the only ones in my ship that still has chemistry despite all the changes that's been happening.

The more years past the more cuter they become. :drool:

I just spent a whole day watching Disney classics, and now I'm on crazed fairytale mood.

You think PureJoy will make a good fairytale story? With a modern twist of course.

Last edited: May 11, 2008
  14. EricaSJ

EricaSJ Judge

Of course I don't mind, Steph. In fact, I'm really glad that you like my icons. It's always great to know that someone likes something you make/do. :D

I haven't watched the episode yet. I have been busy looking for a new place (moving soon), but I think I'll watch it today. I don't think I can wait any longer after seeing those hot caps of Catherine people have made. :lol: And Billy's interview on the Early Show was interesting, too. I know some people thought the episode was stupid and stuff, but I'll watch it for comedy's sakes. :lol: I'll let you know how I think after I have watched it.

Samielle, they totally still have that chemistry despite all the changes they have gone through. That's one of the reasons why I love them so much. I'm glad that the writers seem to be trying to get the close friendship back, and I hope they'll keep doing it. I still don't have faith in them, but then again, Catherine said to expect the worst and maybe someday I'll be nicely surprised. :)

15. 27dayz

27dayz Police Officer

I think my problem with Two and a Half Deaths was that I was expecting it to be better and I was very disappointed. Maybe if I had gone into it expecting less, I would have liked it more. I should have known better. All season long, I kept to expecting the worst and sometimes I was nicely surprised. Cath's a smart woman.

You know, we've seen Catherine give some really great pearls of wisdom throughout the show. We obviously appriciate her "expect the worst and then be surprised later" advice. What pieces of Catherine's advice do you guys think Gil has appriciated the most?

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.